Unicorn Mom and her Golden Boy Ch. 04

Story Info
Mom and Golden boy get closer before the big shoot.
2.7k words
4.46
36.8k
36

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShyTammy
ShyTammy
457 Followers

The morning after that night with Bob and Nancy my Mom acted like nothing new had happened. Just to catch you up if you haven't been following along, I recently turned 18, and started modeling for a gay stroke magazine and last night had watched my Mom having sex with an older couple. My life was changing so fast it was hard to keep it all straight.

I cooked us breakfast. It was Mom's day off so I brought it to her in bed. She was moaning and had a huge headache. I guess they drank a lot more wine after I went to bed. Maybe she didn't remember anything?

It was frustrating really. I felt like something big was building in my life and with my relationship with my Mom and it all revolved around sex. Yet I was still a virgin, still not really clear about my sexual orientation at all. I found women fascinatingly beautiful, I found men, particularly older hairy men enticing as well. I masturbated frequently to ideas of both men and women but not knowing was frustrating. I was for the first time in my life developing a little bit of teenage angst. Life for me had always been so simple.

Later that morning when Mom was feeling a little better, her cell phone rang. She asked me to answer it and when I picked it up I saw it was Stanley.

"Golden Boy! How are you?"

"I'm OK." I replied.

"Did you get the magazines the publication sent over yet?"

"Yeah"

"Just 'yeah', boy you made the cover!"

"It was pretty cool" I said breaking a smile.

"Well plenty more to come," he continued, "can I talk to your Mom?"

"Sure" I said bringing her the phone.

I sat on the bed listening. She looked at me.

Some talking then "Uh huh"

Some more talking "Yes I see... oh my, really?"

More talking, "That actually sounds great, when?"

"Oh wow that soon?"

"OK we'll make it work, see you then." And then she hung up the phone.

"What was all that about?" I asked.

"They want you for another shoot... In California!"

"California, really?"

"Yes, all expenses paid for both of us!"

"Wow, when?"

"Next weekend!" she practically screamed it in her enthusiasm and tackled me in a huge hug. We were both laughing so hard with our excitement. Neither of us had ever traveled before outside of our shitty little fly over state. California! Wow.

OK. so honestly I could go on and on about the airplane ride. It was really so exciting for both me and my Mom, but I also realize that traveling is a common experience for so many people that dwelling on it would be boring to read. Seriously though, I LOVE traveling. It was so much fun!

Los Angeles was a little confusing and scary. There were so many people, so many cars. We took a shuttle to our hotel and the whole ride over Mom and I just gawked at the enormity of it. I mean it wasn't towering buildings like New York is supposed to be or anything; it just seemed to go on forever. The traffic was awful.

By the time we made it to the hotel we were both too physically and emotionally exhausted to go out and do much. The grandeur of the hotel the magazine had put us up in was more than enough to over stimulate our senses. When we got to our room we both collapsed on the huge king sized bed. The room was bigger than our whole apartment back home, but only had one large bed in it. That was OK though because the bed was big enough for ten people to sleep in comfortably.

After we relaxed for a few minutes my Mom got up and began exploring the room more.

"Oh my god!" Mom exclaimed, "You have to see this bathroom!"

I got up and followed her in. It was bigger than my bedroom at home.

"You need to take a shower." My Mom said out of the blue, "Strip"

"Mom"

"Seriously," she prodded, "We've been traveling all day and you have a shoot tomorrow, you need to be ready, now strip."

I allowed my Mom to pull my shirt up over my head and got myself the rest of the way undressed as she turned on and tested the water. The shower was huge, had glass doors and stone tiles. It was so luxurious. There were dispensers for shampoo and body wash on the wall.

Mom didn't leave, but rather watched as I soaped up. After a second she started taking off her own clothes and said "I'm coming in."

I couldn't help but watch as she stripped down to bra and panties. She reached behind herself and unsnapped her bra. My little cock got instantly hard as her large breasts swung free, her large areolas crinkled as her nipples hardened in the cool air. She pushed her panties down her legs and exposed her freshly shaved sex as she joined me in the shower. I was really uncomfortable at first because I was so hard my cock was throbbing up and down, but Mom just matter of factly got some body wash and started massing my skin.

"Gotta keep this soft and supple so you can be my Golden Boy tomorrow." She said as she worked. She wasn't shy when she touched me, but was very business-like as she washed my hard throbbing cock and my ass. She even pushed a finger into my ass and worked it back and forth a few times, making me gasp and moan, before she pronounced me "all clean."

"OK now scooch" she demanded smacking me on the butt, "and don't forget the baby oil."

There was a heat light in the bathroom that made it warm even outside of the shower. I toweled off sneaking peeks at my Mom's curvy body, the water made her look even sexier as it streamed over her hips and breasts. I left the bathroom because looking at her was just too much for my young mind.

The main room was a little cooler and made my own nipples turn from little cones to hard little erasers. I grabbed the bottle of baby oil and started rubbing it into my skin the way Mom had showed me. I started warming up and my cock was still throbbing as I oiled it up. It was so tempting to make myself cum but I didn't. It was very hard not to cum, especially when I pushed my oiled up finger into my ass like Mom had. I really liked that.

I had left the bathroom door open and still sneaked peeks of my Mom as she luxuriated in the shower, though I could barely see her through all the steam.

All oiled up I lay back on the bed with a towel around my waist. Mom was taking forever in the shower and I couldn't help letting my hand slide under the towel and rub my achingly hard cock. I rubbed it slowly so as not to go overboard and have to take another shower.

Then the shower shut off and my Mom emerged from the bathroom steam cloud. She was vigorously drying her hair with a towel as she stood at the end of the bed. The towel wrapped around her body was slowly shaking off with her efforts. I stopped rubbing myself because I didn't want her to see that I was doing it. Her towel abruptly dropped to the floor exposing her whole body, which was still shaking as she dried her hair. Mom didn't even try to catch it or put it back on.

So I think I have mentioned before that Mommy and I are pretty comfortable with nudity around each other. This was way beyond my experience though. She was standing there as if on display for me. She stopped what she was doing and looked at me reclined on the huge bed. I don't think I even felt that much under the spotlight since my photo shoot.

Then she leaned forward and yanked the towel that was around my waist and pulled. The towel came away easily revealing my lithe, oiled body and my particularly oiled hard cock.

"Mom!" I exclaimed, trying to cover up.

"Oh stop it honey," my Mom admonished, "I just want to look at my pretty boy, nothing wrong with that."

I forced myself to stop trying to cover myself up and lay back staring at the ceiling, letting Mommy have her look.

Then she jumped on the bed, almost like a little kid. She bounced once and then the second bounce she was on top of me, her hips straddling my waist. Then she was hugging me, her skin hot and soft from the steam against mine, soft and slippery with baby oil. There was nothing at all between our bodies. Her breasts pressed to my chest, her arms wrapped my shoulders, her thighs gripped my hips and something was radiating heat onto my throbbing cock.

"Mmm this is so nice isn't it baby?" Mommy whispered in my ear.

"Uhhhu" I responded, so much sensation that words were beyond me.

"You know Mommy loves you right?"

"Yes Mommy"

"I just want to be so close to my pretty boy, my beautiful boy."

As she said this her hips moved forward. The heat increased and I felt hot wet flesh pressing against my cock as she hugged me even tighter kissing my lips, my cheek and my neck.

"Mom...I...I..."

"Shhh baby, shhh, it's OK," she cooed breathlessly next to my ear, "Mommy's here, Mommy's here"

I moaned and shifted uncomfortably under my Mom's body. The pleasure I was experiencing was too much and if it didn't let up soon I would make a mess all over my Mom, which would be soo embarrassing.

My Mommy didn't let up though and every move or squirm just sent deeper waves of pleasure through my body.

"Mommy..."

"Yes baby, don't worry it's OK"

"but Mommy, I need to..."

"Shhh Shhh" she said kissing me repeatedly, almost frantically, and pressing her warm soft body down against me, "everything is going to be OK baby."

Her hand went down between our bodies. I felt her fingers wrap around my painfully throbbing cock. She did something, her hips shifted, and my back arched and I cried out so loud I thought the whole world could hear me. My cock was enveloped in the most glorious heat imaginable. I though my cock would explode, I thought I would, but miraculously neither happened.

My Mom must have been feeling it too as her body did almost exact same thing in the other direction, her back arched and she thrust her boobs out proudly, she threw her head back and a deep moan issued from her throat echoing mine. We held this way for what seemed like an eternity.

Never in my eighteen years of life had I experienced something so sublime.

"Oh my sweet Baby" Mom said breathily as she leaned forward, and was holding my face in her hands, covering my face and lips with kisses.

"Mommy, I... I don't understand." She moved her hips back and forth causing another immense wave of sensation and pure pleasure.

"It's OK Baby," she moaned "you're safe inside Mommy now."

"Oh Mommy," I cried "It feels so good, I don't understand."

"Yesss Baby yes," Mom cried as she rocked her hips back and forth sending more waves of pleasure through me "Mommy's here, Mommy's with you."

My Mommy's hips were rocking back and forth now and the waves kept coming. She sat up and reached down between her legs, her fingers moving rapidly and I could feel the motion on my hard little cock. I would later learn she was rubbing her clit so she could cum with me, but I didn't know at the time. I could also see just a little my cock was inside her, we were having sex!

OK so some of you may be laughing at that, that I didn't know what was happening. In my defense I had never done this before and I wasn't expecting it, I mean she was my Mom! I couldn't see what was happening before, how was I to know this is what it was like?

I tentatively reached up and cupped my Mommy's big breast. I touched her nipple and the skin felt so amazingly soft. Mom moaned and started moving her hips even faster. Our moans and words became garbled and filled with pure pleasure and emotion.

"Mmmm yess, mmm you're in Mommy, mmmm..."

"Mommy... I mmmm oh god Mommy, I."

"Shhhh it's OK baby just feel it."

Then the urgency came back, I was going to cum. I squirmed and wiggled, I didn't know what to do, I was going to make a mess inside Mommy!

"Mommy, I am going to..." I nearly shouted, I didn't have the words though.

"Yes, Baby, Yes, Mommy's there too, just let go." She cried out as her fingers moved even faster between her legs.

Mommy pulled me into a sitting position and pulled my mouth to her breast. She embraced me tightly as my mouth suckled her big nipple. That was it, I couldn't hold on any longer and my little cock started shooting my stuff deep inside Mommy.

Something strange happened then. Mommy's body started jerking erratically as did mine. It was like we had both touched and electrical wire, but I know in my case it was pure and unimaginable pleasure and love. Mommy's hips pumped back and forth wildly as my cock shot spurt after spurt of cum into her, I could feel the hot sticky wetness between us.

Mommy held me like that for a long time, sitting up, my face pressed to her breast. I started crying, I don't know why, just overload I guess. Mom's body continued to tremble and shake every couple of seconds, like aftershocks to an earthquake.

"Shhh shhh, Baby, it's OK" Mom said stroking my hair as my tears spilled down over her breasts, "Mommy's here, you're safe with Mommy."

Eventually we lay back on the bed together. It was a shock to pull myself out of my Mommy and I immediately wanted back in, wanted that warm perfect feeling of togetherness, but eventually I asked her:

"Why Mommy?"

"Because I love you my sweet Baby," she began, "and I have a feeling some things are going to be a little different after tomorrow at the photoshoot and I wanted us to be together, to be as close as we could before that happened."

"Mom that sounds scary," I replied with trepidation.

"Oh Baby I don't mean to scare you" Mommy said, "but you do realize that tomorrow you will be working with other models, other men?"

"Yes Mommy" I replied. The truth was I did know that, but had not really processed what it meant. I still couldn't process it really. Thinking about it too much made my stomach flutter crazily.

"Well" Mommy said as her finger casually traced my nipple, "Mommy just wanted to show you how close we can be before..."

She paused, her eyes tearing up.

"Before..." she continued, "before you have experiences that may make you more grown up."

I looked at the ceiling thinking about this for a while, and I was not quite sure what to say. Things in my life were changing so fast. I did know one thing though, and that thing was that my Mommy would forever be an important part of my life, and I hers.

I hugged her close, our naked bodies warm and sticky with the sex we'd just had. Neither of us cared. I felt my cock growing against the soft warmth of her thigh and this time I was not ashamed or afraid. We kissed with tongues like lovers.

"Mommy" I said.

"Yes Baby?

"I'll always be YOUR Golden Boy." I said with conviction.

"Oh my sweet, sweet Baby," she said with emotion, "that is all I ever wanted to hear."

ShyTammy
ShyTammy
457 Followers