Unidentified Fucking Object

Story Info
A close erotic encounter. The sex is out there.
4.2k words
3.85
56.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KenJames
KenJames
1,419 Followers

Yes I'm ready to begin, Special Agent Strong. Oh, you're already recording. OK.

To begin with, I've never believed in flying saucers. Not really. I've seen some of those "Encounter" TV programs and I just think they're silly. "The X-Files," with Mulder and Scully investigating weird shit, is more believable.

Now, UFOs are different. That just means "UNIDENTIFIED flying objects" and some very creditable people have seen things in the sky which nobody has been able to identify or explain satisfactorily. I'd always figured they were some kind of natural phenomenon, rather than alien space ships or top secret aircraft, until now.

When I was a teenager, there was this men's magazine that Dad always bought. "Argosy." It was real sixties soft core. There were always a couple of photo spreads with girls wearing tight, skimpy swim suits, but they never showed pubic hair or even bare breasts. If a girl was topless, she had her back turned or her hands positioned strategically.

"Argosy" ran long UFO stories almost every month. That's probably why Dad bought it. He liked the UFO stuff and we talked about it a lot, although I'm sure he didn't really believe it.

One article listed a bunch of differences between humans and other mammals. The one that stuck in my mind was that human males don't have a penis bone. That helps keep the penis erect during sex, but drastically reduces the male's sensitivity and pleasure. The implication was that humans came from horny aliens fucking monkeys a few thousand years ago.

No, I don't believe that. I've had biology. Simple intercourse wouldn't produce a hybrid species. Deliberate DNA splicing would be required and the odds against getting viable offspring would be astronomical. When we find the starship that crash-landed off the coast of Africa, that'll prove we're descended from the survivors.

Man, you should see your face! That was just a joke.

OK, I'll go ahead and describe what happened to me. This is completely confidential, right? I don't want any of my clients to find out about this.

It was around midnight last Thursday. Yeah, about thirty-six hours ago. I'd finished my business in El Paso that evening. After supper, I decided to start back to Austin, rather than wait until morning. I was cruising down Interstate 10 in my 300-ZX. Since I wasn't in any particular hurry, I was only doing 95.

I'd just come down off the Apache Mountains when I saw the lights in my rear view mirror. That was about sixty miles before Fort Stockton. They were spread out too far to be car headlights and they were coming up way too fast. After a few seconds, I realized the lights were a few hundred feet above the highway and I decided a jetliner was trying to make an emergency landing.

I stomped the gas to get out of the way. In a few seconds, I was going 160 and the lights were still closing rapidly. Aircraft navigation lights are red and white. They're only mounted on a few points and they flash. The thing overtaking me was glowing with a uniform blue-green light and it was too big to be any plane I'd ever heard of.

Suddenly, it flashed overhead. All I could think was "This is a movie, man!" It was shaped like a guitar pick; a triangle with rounded corners, slightly longer than wide. The entire surface was glowing, but a circular area in the center was brighter than the rest of its body. I only had a few seconds to look at it because it passed me like I was standing still.

There was a orange marker indicating a cop turnaround in the median. I hit the brakes and gears and took it, accelerating like a bat out of hell in the other direction. I didn't know what I'd seen, but I wanted to get as far away from it as I could. When I could spare a glance into my rear view mirror, I thought I'd made it. It was still gliding along in the same direction. Then, it made an impossibly tight turn and started coming after me.

What did it sound like? Hell, I don't know! I always crank the CD player when I'm driving at night and all I could hear was Nirvana.

Anyway, it was back over me a few seconds later. It turned on a blinding white spotlight and the whole car went dead. Engine, headlights, stereo . . . everything.

The brakes still worked, though. The car skidded to a stop and the . . . thing . . . slowed down with it, staying exactly overhead. That's impossible, according to the physics courses I had in college. Even if it was hollow, an object that size would have so much mass that it would travel miles before it could stop.

The light around the car was so bright it was almost impossible to look outside. The circle of brilliance above me grew until I was engulfed. That's when I passed out.

Waking up was like being trapped in a nightmare. I was laying naked on a table in a dimly-lit room, surrounded by mysterious equipment. There weren't any apparent restraints, but I couldn't move anything except my eyes.

With a faint hum, a large apparatus mounted directly over the table began descending toward me. Blinding lights flashed on, illuminating my entire body. A mirrored surface on the approaching machine showed that the table below me was also radiating hot white light.

The device became more terrifying as it drew closer. It had dozens of shiny metal arms holding surgical instruments. There were knives, saws, clamps, needles, suction hoses, camera eyes, lights, and many unidentifiable objects. Something ice cold touched my belly and I screamed.

There was no pain. Except for my terror, most of the examination wasn't even unpleasant. Tiny fingers ran over every inch of my body and miniature cameras gazed into every orifice. Yes, I do mean EVERY orifice. I felt a slight prick when the blood sample was taken from my arm, but the biopsy a few seconds later was totally painless.

Hell yes, that should have hurt! A needle almost as thick as a soda straw went right in my belly. I could FEEL it sliding into me. Then it squirmed around, like it was sampling several organs. But it's already healed. You doctor told me she could barely detect the wound.

The rest was weird, but not too bad. Something slithered up my rectum. It went all the way up into my intestines. A doctor's finger will never bother me again.

The last thing was strange, but also sort of erotic. Something wrapped itself around my penis and my bladder emptied itself. When that was done, I felt a slight tingle and I had an instant erection. I ejaculated a few seconds later. That's when I lost consciousness again.

I woke up to the sound of men talking and laughing and wondered if I'd fallen asleep at a party. My recent memories certainly seemed like a bad dream. When I opened my eyes, I saw that I was lying on a low couch in a large room with a fifteen-foot ceiling. A single window occupied the entire far wall and curved gently upwards. Beyond the window, the Earth was hanging in velvet blackness.

When I sat up, the men turned to look at me. I realized I was still naked. There were three of them, all wearing shiny white plastic jumpsuits. They looked completely human. If you dressed them like cowboys and dropped them on a West Texas ranch, you couldn't tell them from the rest of the hands, except that they were all bald.

Yeah, their heads were completely bald, including their faces. I don't think they were shaved because they didn't even have a trace of stubble on their heads or faces.

OK, I'll try to describe them. They were all muscular Caucasians with slightly dark skin, like they'd spent a lot of time on the beach. The shortest was about 5' 8" and the tallest was a little over six feet. All the men had eyes of a glowing golden-brown color that looked vaguely African, but the men didn't have thick lips, wide noses or any other African-looking features.

Their faces? Well, they were all different, but they looked like any three random guys you'd see on the street. Nothing distinctive. Sure, I'll be glad to work with your artist, but I don't know how much good I'll do. I didn't have any trouble telling them apart. For convenience, I named them Curly, Moe and Larry, in order of height.

No, they didn't introduce themselves, as far as I could tell. They did a lot of talking, but it wasn't any language I recognized. It definitely wasn't Russian. If anything, it sounded oriental, but it wasn't Chinese or Vietnamese. Oh, I'd have known. I heard too much of those when I was in the service.

Anyway, I was sitting up on a couch with these three guys standing around me, passing a real science fiction-looking bong around and laughing their heads off. Whatever they were smoking, it wasn't tobacco, pot, opium, or anything else I'd ever smelled. No, of course I never smoked opium, but you don't go to Saigon on leave for two years without learning what it smells like.

When I sat up, Moe had the bong. He slapped me on the shoulder, said something loudly and handed me the pipe. It wasn't really a pipe because it wasn't burning. Instead, it contained a little pellet suspended in a thick liquid, bubbling furiously. When the bubbles reached the surface, they turned into heavy white fog.

The smoke didn't appear to be hurting the other men. I figured "What the hell?" and took a toke. It was thick and sweet, sort of like smoking fruit jam, if you can imagine that. Nothing happened for a few seconds. Then it hit me like the world's best pot, only much stronger. I was suddenly intimately aware of my entire body; the air pressing against my skin, the blood rushing through my veins, the beating of my heart, the motion of my lungs, everything. My most intense awareness seemed to be centered on my genitals.

Many of the sensations seemed to be external. I finally realized that they were coming from the other men. It wasn't like telepathy. I wasn't reading their thoughts or even sensing their emotions. It was more like a shared body-awareness.

The main thing I was aware of was lust. These guys were horny as hell and I could feel my own state of arousal increasing by the second.

Curly took the bong out of my hand and shotgunned Larry. You know, he took a big drag, put his mouth up against Larry's and exhaled while Larry inhaled the smoke. It looked like they had quite a lip-lock going. With pot, shotgunning cools and filters the smoke. That wasn't necessary with this stuff. They were obviously being sexual.

Then Moe did it to me. When his lips met mine, I automatically opened my mouth and started inhaling. Hell, I wasn't running for President! When the smoke came in, Moe's tongue came with it. That was all right, too. As our tongues stroked each other, his hand slid over my naked chest and belly to grip my already-stiff cock.

After we'd kissed for a few seconds, or maybe it was minutes, since I'd lost all sense of time, Moe pulled away and ran his hand down the front of his jumpsuit. I didn't see any sign of a zipper, but the suit fell open from neck to crotch, exposing a gigantic erect cock and a well-developed set of balls. A second later, he'd stepped out of the jumpsuit.

Larry and Curly were still kissing, but they'd stripped while I'd been busy with Moe. I could now see that all three men's bodies were as hairless as their heads. A completely hairless human body looks really weird. Except for the medical examination, that was probably the most alien part of the whole experience.

Moe pushed me back down and moved to straddle the couch, pressing the head of his penis against my lips. Seconds later, he was thrusting his shaft in and out of my mouth. I could taste the seminal fluid leaking from his tool. When I licked it away, more appeared instantly. In almost no time, Moe was gasping and moaning, obviously on the brink of orgasm. He pulled himself out of my mouth and stepped away.

Larry and Curly were standing at the foot of the couch, slowly stroking their erections as they stared at me. Moe took my hand and pulled me up off the couch and down to the floor. Although it looked metallic, the floor was firm but yielding, like a wrestling mat. Larry and Curly immediately joined us.

Curly took my dick in his mouth and Moe moved to start sucking him. Larry went down on Moe and positioned himself so his cock was inches from my face. The head of his penis was already slick with pre-cum and the invitation was irresistible.

I wrapped one hand around Larry's shaft and cupped his balls with my other hand. I guided his cock head to my mouth and stuck the tip of my tongue into his little piss-slit. He moaned and tried to push into my mouth, but I restrained him with my hand. I licked his cock-head, then ran my tongue along the sensitive underside of his penis.

By this point, the pre-cum was running down his shaft onto his balls. I licked them clean, then started sucking his nuts, while running my fingers over his glans. After a while, I decided I'd frustrated and excited Larry and myself enough. I gave us what we wanted and positioned my lips on his cock-head. A moment later, Larry gave us what we wanted and rammed his swollen pecker down my throat. He almost came in that first instant, but we weren't ready, yet. I could feel him pulling himself back from the brink of orgasm.

Moe, Larry, Curly and I sucked each other for several minutes. I realized we were all synchronizing our actions, slowly and steadily increasing the erotic level of the entire group. No, we weren't doing things in unison like a machine. It was more like an experienced band, where each member is playing a part that's unique and yet coordinated with all the other players.

Curly came first, followed almost instantly by Larry. As soon as Larry's semen started flooding my mouth, I began pumping my own load down Curly's eager throat. Moe was so busy drinking Curly's hot man juice that he delayed his own climax by several seconds.

When the storm was over, we remained in a rough square on the floor, clinging to each other and waiting for our breath and heartbeats to return to normal.

Although I'd just had the most intense orgasm of my life, I realized I wasn't feeling the relaxation that total release usually brings. Instead, I was even more horny than I'd been before.

I got up, grabbed the closest man - it happened to be Larry - and positioned him on his hands and knees in front of me. Curly caught my right wrist and turned my hand so the palm was facing upward. He was holding a long, slender object in his other hand. It looked remarkably like a dildo. It squirted a thick creamy fluid onto my hand. It seemed like a conventional lubricant, but when I smeared it onto my already stiff, throbbing cock, it grew even harder.

Larry's butt was perfectly positioned a few inches in front of the tip of my erect penis. A second later, I had slid my full length into his anus. The shared body-awareness was still working. Not only was the sensation of penetrating his tight asshole incredibly pleasurable in its own right, but I was intensely aware of the way my swift entry was exciting Larry.

Waves of pleasure washed through both our bodies as I began thrusting into Larry. Suddenly, my excitement jumped to another quantum state as a penis slid into my rectum. Even without looking behind me, I knew it was Moe. Curly moved to the front of the line, slid under Larry and took Larry's cock into his mouth while Larry started sucking him.

Once again, the four of us began synchronizing our climb toward orgasm. I felt like my nerve endings were starting to smolder under the overload of sensations from my cock and ass, multiplied by the other men's sexual excitement.

A soft sound made me look up from the exciting sight of my penis sliding in and out of Larry's buns. I gasped in astonishment. Only the shared sexual sensations stopped me from freezing in place. A door had opened at the back of the compartment and two more entities had stepped inside.

Their bulging foreheads, wider than human, tapered smoothly to narrow, almost pointed, chins. Their eyes were giant black ovals with tiny white pupils, set horizontally and spanning the entire width of their faces. Their mouths were tiny, almost lipless, horizontal slits. I couldn't see any evidence of noses or ears. Their heads were completely hairless. So were their naked bodies, I realized when I finally looked down from those unbelievable heads.

The aliens were built like young children, under five feet tall and weighing less than a hundred pounds. Their skin was a uniform light gray, almost white. It's almost certain that they were mammals. Their genitals were tiny, but completely human-looking. One was male and the other was female. Except for their inescapably alien presence and obvious physical maturity, they might have been an eight-year-old boy and girl in film-quality makeup.

The female came over to stand beside me and stare at my cock driving like a piston into Larry's asshole. There was no real expression on her face. Her mouth opened slightly, but her lips remained perfectly horizontal. The pupils of her eyes might have widened slightly. At this distance, I could tell she had small but distinct breasts. Her nipples were a darker shade of gray than her skin. They seemed to swelling and hardening as she continued watching the action on the floor.

Something else was swelling and hardening, too. The male had moved to my other side and was rapidly growing erect. His attention seemed to be focused on the female. When he glanced at me, I got the impression he was making sure I didn't pose a threat to either of them.

She seemed fascinated by my long hair and closely-trimmed beard, gingerly reaching out to touch my head and face. When she was sure I wasn't going to bite, she began stroking me vigorously. As she continued petting me, I could tell from the motion of her breasts that she was breathing harder.

Finally, she gripped my head with both hands and turned it so my face was pressed against her pubis. She started moving her pelvis, rubbing her mons against the hair on my chin and cheeks. She smelled and tasted (yeah, by this point there was definitely some taste involved) about like an excited human female.

No need to get embarrassed about asking, Agent Strong. I'm primarily gay, but I have had long-term sexual relationships with several women. You don't have to hide behind your desk like that, either. I'm not going to attack you. Unless that's what you want . . .

I was starting to wonder if Captain Kirk had days like this when she lifted one leg and spun so she was straddling Larry, with her crotch still pressed against my face. A second later, her boyfriend moved behind her.

No, he didn't poke her in the asshole. His pecker had grown much longer than a human organ of equivalent size and he was easily able to reach between her legs and insert himself into her pussy. Except for the difference in scale, her genitals could have been human; her labia majora, labia minora and clitoris were all in the right places.

A couple of years ago, my last girlfriend and I were at the San Antonio Zoo. It was a cold and rainy day and the place was almost deserted. The rain started coming down in sheets and we ran into the monkey house. There were no other humans in the building and the monkeys were horny as hell, fucking like we'd never seen before. Soon, my girlfriend was getting hot, too. She took her panties off, put them in her purse and bent over the rail in front of the big cage. I unzipped my pants, lifted her skirt and took her from behind while we watched the monkeys. Later, she told me she'd had the most intense orgasms of her life that afternoon. It was pretty good for me, too.

That's what I think the aliens were doing; getting hot watching the monkeys fuck. No, it doesn't bother me. I've always had a little streak of exhibitionism and watching them excited me, too.

Of course, I don't think I was abducted simply for that little orgy. That frightening medical exam was probably the primary purpose. They probably picked me because I was alone in an isolated area. The exams could be simple scientific curiosity. Human biologists are certainly interested in new animals. But there have been so many abduction stories that I suspect there's a deeper purpose. Maybe they're trying to determine if the Earth's increasing pollution levels are affecting our bodies. That would explain the repeated sampling.

KenJames
KenJames
1,419 Followers
12