Uniformed Pleasure

Story Info
Sometimes things aren't what they seem.
3.2k words
4
19k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fetish or no fetish, she must be mad. Yes it was arousing to talk about it, but this

was it, this was her walking round a major city center dressed in full fetish wear. Thigh high black PVC boots with a 5 inch heel. A long front zipped black PVC skirt, the zip riding high to show long legs. A black studded corset that showed her curves off to perfection. Her only cover was a short fitted PVC jacket, undone to reveal the extent of her outfit.

Her excuse should she be asked, was that she was on her way to a photo shoot, with little time to spare she was dressed beforehand. Her head was held high as her heels clicked on the hard concrete path. People were looking, even staring and the more she saw of this the more she smiled and enjoyed it. Nerves were dancing in her stomach as she walked, if this went wrong it could cost her dearly so she prayed it was going to go to plan to the last letter.

As she turned the corner she saw the first part of her plan walk towards her. A uniformed PC was casually patrolling the streets. Unknown to him or so she thought, he was going to be an integral part of the days activities. She was to ask him directions to a place a few streets away, a studio where the shoot was supposed to happen. After he gave her the directions she required she bid him good day and they parted company. Out of sight she made the call. Two rings and the call was answered, by her fellow conspirator.

Inspector Madden was on reactive duty, dealing with any complaints or incidents for that shift. A brief conversation followed in which he agreed it might be an idea to discuss in private her complaint.

Her complaint you may ask? Well, the complaint was that the pc had openly made derogatory comments as to her attire and suggested that she may be better walking down Coronet Drive, an area well known for hookers. It was agreed beforehand that no names would be mentioned and the complaint retracted before anything could be taken in a formal way.

A few minutes passed before a patrol car pulled up beside her and another uniformed officer got out. The driver look across at her and had a puzzled look on his face, catching him looking she smiled at him and he looked away blushing. Such a young puppy she thought, smiling more so at the fun she could have if he were willing.

Bringing her thoughts back to the present and realising that the officer had been talking to her she apologised and repeated the complaint; still no names mentioned he asked if she would like to discuss it in a more formal setting. She agreed this would be a good idea and as the officer held the door for her she sat in the back of the car, returning the smile that the officer was wickedly giving her.

It was a short drive back to the station and for that she was thankful as the silence in the car irritated her. In the car she didn't have the control she craved and enjoyed and for that she was glad when the security gates opened and when they left the car she was shown to the inspectors office. The open stares she received only increased her adrenaline as the fetish for uniform was sated, for the moment anyway.

She was shown in to an office on the second floor. Carpeted, her heels made no sound as she walked across the room and seated herself in a comfortable chair in front of the desk. The officer keeping his hat on took his place behind the desk. He wasn't smiling which she wasn't expecting. The plan had been that once in his office the formal attitude was be dispensed with and they could spend some time fulfilling her fetish for his uniform in close quarters. Her eyes questioned him and he stayed silent.

Looking straight at her, he told her to stand. So amazed at his tone she did as she was told. She stood still as he walked round behind her. He still didn't speak but she heard the rustle of what sounded like Velcro and then he spoke....

'Hands behind your back, NOW!'

So shocked that he would speak to her like that she did as she was told and she felt her wrists restrained. She tried to move them and although there was give in the fabric it offered her no movement. The adrenaline was racing through her even more than before but no as well as that she was furious. This was not the way they had discussed it.

Her outfit and demeanour offered her no protection when he told her to lower her eyes. Without thinking she told him to go to hell and was met with a hard slap to her ass and instead of being told to lower her eyes she was told to close them. The slap was from a gloved hand and along with the PVC it made her skin tingle. This time she didn't speak but did as she was told and closed her eyes.

Not being in control of the situation was alien to her and she found herself liking the sensation, not knowing what was happening or what was going to happen next fuelled the dampness between her legs that had started when she had first seen him on the street.

He was running his gloved hands all over her. Randomly from her shoulder to her booted calf, from her ankle to her throat. She stood there not moving or speaking, her breathing becoming fast and shallow and she could only stand and let him do as he wished. She felt his presence as he walked in front of her. Feeling his breath on her cheek she heard him whisper into her ear

"Wasn't expecting this was you?"

She simply shook her head to confirm that she wasn't. He told her to part her legs slightly and she did without question or hesitation. She was expecting him to touch her but he didn't. He caressed her inner thighs, stroked from the top of her thigh to where her boots started. A moan escaped her lips and with a gentle force he told her to be silent.

She had to bite her lip in order not to make another sound and she was forced to listen to him tell her what he was going to do. She expected him whisper in her ear again but she could not feel his breath on her neither his words in her ear. What he did next shocked her to her very core.

She was close enough to his desk that when he stood behind her and pushed her forwards from her waist up landed on his desk. Papers were crushed and pens and other things were flung on to the floor. The sudden motion made her try to steady herself as her natural instinct was to prevent herself from falling. Her eyes now open and open wide saw the mess but only he knew the papers were of no importance and only there for effect. He had planned this without her knowledge and the result was spectacular. He informed her that if she dared to move he would spank her until she begged him no more. Her silence impressed him and he said in a serious tone that he was going to undo her restraints and she was not to move under any circumstances. He undid the Velcro and without moving her slid her jacket from her. He refastened the Velcro and began to explore the bare skin removing the jacket revealed. He traced with a single finger the tattoo on her back. Not for the faint hearted, the tattoo covered her spine and as he traced his finger down in awe of her strength she shivered in sensual combat.

"Now what's this I hear about you making trouble for one of my officers?" His voice bringing her back to the present time from a place where her thoughts were far, far from what had brought her here to this office in the first place.

"Nothing, I've not made trouble for anyone."

"That's not what I heard when the call came in. A complaint was being made for offensive comments and behaviour unbecoming an officer of the law?"

All she could so was stay silent, she could not move to face him or shake her head to dismiss his claims.

"Dressed as you are, my officer had fair reason to presume your motives were not of the innocent kind. Although I must pass on his compliments." A comment she would not realise the meaning of until later.

"Nothing to say for yourself?"

Again she shook her head; she didn't know what to say. Her senses were in overload, her mind paralysed from what was happening to her.

"As you seem unable to or unwilling to co-operate, I shall have to presume your complaint was a ruse to waste police time and for that I am unsure as to whether there maybe another reason for my having to bring you in. In the circumstances a full body search is in order."

"NO! You can't do that, I haven't done anything wrong. You haven't got the right to do that or treat me like this!"

Her Voice was high in tone and slight panic in her voice made him smile at her discomfort at the upcoming search.

"Spread your legs and then don't move."

She inwardly laughed at the second part of the command. "Move" Ha, she could barely think about it never mind actually do it. She did as he told her and spread her legs, the zip on her skirt whizzing higher until it was near her waist. Any further and it would come undone entirely and slip to the floor, her humiliation then all the more evident.

He started at her ankles, circling them with his hands, one then the other. Working higher to the top of her boots he touched, the higher he went the more her body went rigid. Sensual touch was one thing but this was far from sensual. It was hard and formal and not in her control. His hands then went above her stocking tops, nudging the zip on her skirt so it came undone. As she feared it would, it dropped to the floor revealing black lace top stockings, black suspender belt and garter and the flimsiest of thongs.

His resolve was weakened briefly as he revelled in the sight. But a few seconds later the resolved became steel like and his hands continued their search. When they reached the juncture of her thighs he took his hands away and removed his gloves. This part he wanted to be skin against skin. Bringing his hands back to her he wasted no time in running 2 fingers along her, from her ass to her clit and then back towards him. He brought the exploring digits to his mouth, his tongue getting the first taste of her heat.

Jeez she tasted good, no wonder men fell at her feet and she got whatever she wanted when she wanted and from who she wanted. His cock sprang further into life, straining hard against the fabric of his trousers. He suppressed a moan of his own and continued to search her intimately. His searching fingers entered her, feeling her tense around them. She could have bucked against him, try to stop him but she didn't. It was as though she was resigned to the situation.

He moved his fingers in and out of her several times before offering them to her mouth. She kept her lips shut, refusing his offering. He would not have her disobey him and he slapped the bare cheeks of her ass several times before offering them again. This time she took them, not wanting to risk feeling his displeasure again. She tasted herself; she tasted the liquid heat straight from the core of her womanhood. She cleaned them as best she could without moving from the desk. When she finished he removed them from her mouth and dried them on his trousers.

The more he looked at her, the more he touched her, the more he wanted to own her, control her, mind and body. He knew he could not have her mind as that was strong, too strong for him to conquer in such a brief time so he would have to content himself with her body. And what a body she had for him to possess. The mental images of him owning her body, to do with as he wished make his cock so hard, without thinking he released it from the confines of his trousers. He was glad he had gone commando now. No messing around with underwear which would have surely hindered him. He moved in close behind her and pushed his hard length against her. She did not move as he had ordered not too but she couldn't help but moan, frustration ate at her, having to feel all that he had not so long ago done to her. Her body was already tense from the previous attention and now she needed release. Not a want but a need, a need so deep it ached to her core.

He teased her with his cock for what seemed an eternity before thrusting into her with one shift movement, hard and deep. No teasing now, only pure primal lust. Pure dominance, one person in control, then the meeting of two bodies, two bodies, one to satisfy and one to be satisfied.

He held her tightly, her hips giving him the hold he needed to thrust in harder and deeper. She pressed against him each time he came in, needing to feel him as deep as he could go. Her moans were now evident but in a sound proofed room it made no difference, she could scream but no-one outside the office would hear her. He felt himself begin to pulse inside her. He could feel his climax begin to rise, knowing that soon he would bury his cum inside her. The thrust of his cock and the depth aroused her own climax, as he pulsed she began to tense. Moans became a joined voice; bodies became one, with only one aim, go get as much mind blowing pleasure as they could get. He slapped her ass cheeks over and over again as he took her.

They exploded together, him buried to the hilt, as she tightened around him like a vice, not wanting him to move from her but to keep him there for as long as she could. When the last drop was spent he slumped over her. His breathing was ragged and hers shallow but faster than any pulse.

He stayed laid over her for several minutes, until they both came down for the heavenly high of a joint explosion. He wanted to comfort her, hold her, and reassure her that it was as good for him as he had hoped it was as good for her. He wanted to, but he found it couldn't not right now. Not when he had taken her with no consideration or consent. His uniform had gone into disarray and as he moved away from her, he told her not to move until he said otherwise.

He dressed himself, now once again his uniform immaculate. Now again the ultimate authority. He pulled her up by her wrists, making her yelp in pain as her shoulders were put in a place they should never have gone to. He undid the restraints and without his permission she moved and stretched. For her actions her still bare ass was slapped several times, each connection stinging as her body was still high from her climax previously. Immediately standing still she said nothing, she did not look at him or look around the room.

He came around to face her and with no emotion in his face or voice told her that she was nothing but trouble and in future would be treated as such. At any time should he think she was in need of discipline she would be summonsed to him, where he would deal it with intensity. She could only nod in agreement.

For now though he was not finished with her. The officers compliments were repeated and it dawned on her what he had meant. A quick call on the phone brought the PC into the office. She was told to go down on her knees and again she told him to go to hell, resulting in him grabbing her hair hard and pulling her down till going onto her knees was the only option she had. There were no words spoken between the Inspector and the PC and she realised it was all a set up. That officer at that particular place at the particular time.

The PC stood in front of her, undoing the zip on his uniform trousers, releasing his cock, he was already hard and her instructions were given.

"If you want to make trouble for law, make sure the law cannot enforce its punishment!"

Her head was taken to the hard member and her mouth guided to it. She had no choice but to open her mouth and take him inside the oral wetness. Once he was inside her, she was made to deep throat the cock, it made her gag but it made no difference, she was being 'punished' for her misbehaviour and she had no say in what or how. He fucked for mouth for his own pleasure, whether she enjoyed it or not was of no consequence and it didn't stop until she felt him pulse and the first wave of cum shot down her unwilling throat. She was kept there until he was sated, made to lick him until he was clean. The PC tidied himself and without words left the office, leaving the two of them once again alone.

He told her to get dressed and with almost a shame like attitude she did so. While she zipped her skirt he made a call and told the poor soul on the other end of the phone to make a car available in 5 minutes. He barked the order and she almost felt sympathy for the recipient at having to endure his wrath.

Five minutes almost to the second there was a knock on the door and he was informed that the car was ready. He did not bid her goodbye but pointed to the door and told her to get out. Although on the point of being distraught she left him, her head held high as tears glistened in her eyes. In the car she said nothing and was not spoken to. She guessed that he had issued a further order for her not to be spoken to or any consideration given and that was exactly that.

Fetish or not, this was mad. This was his fantasy. Could she make it reality? Would she?