UnImagined Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Deb... Honey it's okay."

He pulled himself out of her and moved her around into his arms, holding her close and rubbing her back as she finally calmed down and stopped crying. She hid her face in his warm neck; he could feel trembles running through her body. He tilted her face up to look gently into her eyes, hers were glazed, tired.

"I have to go soon. I can't hold the link much longer..."

"I still can't believe this is really happening...Deb... how…?" She placed a finger across his lips to quiet him.

"Close your eyes Doug and help me get back, its dangerous for me to be out of my body for too long."

He had a hundred questions he wanted to ask her, but her serious expression stopped him cold. He closed his eyes and listened to her voice as she had him mentally send her back. The feeling of vertigo hit him full force, and he realized that meant that she was going, he went to tighten his arms around her but they were already empty.

He sat there for a moment looking at the empty space where Debbie had been just a few minutes before. His eyes flew to the phone receiver lying on the table; he snatched it up and shouted her name. Doug heard a rustling noise and then her voice, weak and tired, saying his name.

"Babe, are you alright?"

"Yes I'm wonderful. Oh Doug, you were beautiful, just like I knew you'd be. I love you so much!" He smiled and leaned back once more against his headboard.

"I still can't believe that it really happened."

"Then we'll just have to do it again, in a week or so when I'm strong enough to come back to you!"

He laughed out loud, still in awed disbelief, and answered with all the heartfelt emotion he could muster.

"You'd better believe it lover, you'd better fuckin' believe it!"

12