Unintended Attraction Ch. 01

Story Info
A man's journey to control a power he's always feared.
4k words
4.54
97.5k
134
2

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sidia
Sidia
864 Followers

Beginnings are strange concepts. That you can somehow point to one event and say 'There! That's when it all started.' But life is rarely that neat. Or easy.

This isn't the beginning of my story. I dare say I will go back and try to find it at some point, but that will be further down the line. This is a beginning though.

At this stage in my life I was doing what I could to make ends meet. I didn't have a whole lot of money saved, but I didn't have any debts hanging over my head either. I was working in a monotonous retail job managing a liquor store. I was twenty-five and lived with some housemates; a couple and their baby daughter. I had met the woman, Alexis, through work and we got on quite well. Her husband, Ben, seemed okay enough but I didn't really know him all that well. They were a few years older than me but not enough for it to matter. Alexis was twenty-eight, and Ben was pushing thirty.

It wasn't my ideal living arrangement as I've found it's never a good idea to live with a couple - you're automatically in a 2v1 situation whenever a dispute comes up; particularly a couple with a kid! But it had all lined up perfectly; I had needed a new place to live, and they had been thinking of sub-letting their spare room to get a bit of extra money. The room was on the opposite end of the house from theirs and the baby's bedrooms, so I would have my privacy. And, as I said, I got along with Alexis well enough.

I should probably tell you a bit about myself. I was a loner, a condition that was entirely self imposed. I didn't have any close friends, just acquaintances.

This was because there was something strange about me.

Something outside of my explanation.

If I was interested in a woman, even something as small as a fleeting daydream, she would throw herself at me, and be damned to the consequences.

Now, you are probably thinking that that sounds pretty awesome. And I suppose it does in theory. However this started not long after I hit puberty. Can you imagine what this was like for a young kid full of hormones? A kid with barely any grasp of what it was like to actually be with a woman?

Also this ability didn't include any sort of long lasting affect. A girl would throw herself at me, still being aware of right and wrong, whether or not she had a boyfriend or husband, and whether or not it made sense for her to be trying to have sex with a complete stranger ... but she would do it anyway. And afterwards that drive, that urge, was gone; just the memory of the deed remaining. If I was lucky she would be embarrassed and avoid me afterwards. But I'd been accused of rape, drugging women somehow, and blackmail. All before I had left high school.

I never got around to having a girlfriend, because as soon as I was interested in someone it would happen again. If the best outcome of a sexual encounter is that the girl you have just been with wants to avoid you at all costs, you can probably see how that would effect your formative years.

Eventually I learnt to control it to a certain extent, but only by suppressing my emotions, to constantly be on guard. I let friendships lapse, and die. It was just too hard to control every stray emotion when hanging out in a social setting. I learnt the hard way that you cant stay friends with someone when their girlfriend shows up at your door in lingerie.

By the time I moved in with Alexis and her husband I felt as though I had a handle on my ability. I'd trained myself to not let my mind wander, and could objectively look at a woman and decide whether or not attraction was going to be a problem. Brief and casual interaction was something I could handle, but I avoided anything more than that.

I was getting lonely though. Which is part of the reason why I agreed to move in.

I thought it was safe. I had got to know Alexis when she was nearing the end of her pregnancy. Some women look good while pregnant, and some don't. Alexis fell into the latter camp. Which was not to say she was ugly or anything. She wasn't conventionally beautiful, but her face lit up with she laughed or smiled. She had a wicked sense of humor and was a lot of fun to talk to. She was tall for a woman, about 5'9. When I moved in she was still carrying a fair bit of baby weight so her body's shape wasn't readily apparent. But she had a long graceful neck, long legs and slender arms, with high, pert breasts. She had auburn hair that cascaded down to her lower back, but she usually had it tied up in a tight pony tail.

I felt safe moving in, not seeing anything in her that would be a problem for me in the future. She worked at a different store to me, and work hours meant that I'd mostly only see her in the evenings at home. We didn't all eat dinner together that often, but it turned into a nice share house with a good atmosphere. I felt as though we were all becoming friends, something I had avoided for years.

Alexis' husband Ben worked as a customer relations manager for an automotive company. He had a home office in the city where he worked most of the time, but he spent one week out of the month traveling around the country to visit the more remote dealerships. His parents lived in north part of the country, so he usually arranged at least a few nights near them so he could visit.

Alexis had gone back to work on a casual basis as soon as she could. I guess she was afraid of being stuck as a stay at home housewife. I didn't blame her! Their kid was cute enough I guess, but I wouldn't have wanted to be stuck at home all day every day either.

It didn't make it easy for the two of them, trying to arrange a schedule with both of the working. Ben basically had a 9-5 job when he wasn't traveling. Alexis worked weekends and a few evenings during the week when she could arrange a babysitter.

It strained their relationship a bit, seeing each other so infrequently. I was witness to a few fights, but they were mostly pretty solid. I became a bit of a go-between, hanging out with a beer or two with Ben when Alexis was working. Chatting and keeping Alexis company when Ben was traveling. I discovered she quite liked gaming as long as it wasn't anything too intense. We spent quite a few hours playing the Nintendo Wii with the motion sensor controls to pass the time. This was perfect for me as I couldn't trust that I wouldn't trigger my ability if I went out on the town.

It was a nice dynamic, but it was all about to change.

"Are you busy next Friday?" Alexis asked as soon as I walked in the door. She sounded excited.

"I get off at four on Friday. I don't have any plans." I replied, cautiously. She wasn't usually so interested in when I had time off.

"Great! I have a bottle of wine and I need a drinking buddy." Her eyes sparkled a bit as she spoke.

"Sounds good to me!" I laughed back. "What's the occasion? Although we might need more than one bottle between the three of us."

"Just us two actually! But you're right, we might need more."

"Where's Ben -" I started to ask but then I remembered that it was the week he was going to be traveling. I looked at Alexis curiously. Things had been ... not strained, but a little tense between the two of them this month. Something to do with Alexis not wanting to travel to Bens parents for Christmas this year. We'd had some drinks, just the two of us, when her husband had been gone before, but it had always been spontaneous. It was a little out of character for her to plan to have drinks with me.

"It's okay." Alexis interpreted the look on my face. "Bens taking the baby with him on his trip. He's going to let his parents look after her while he's visiting dealerships and then spend some time with them himself. They've been bugging us to bring her for a visit, but who has the time right?"

"We're celebrating them leaving?" I teased her gently. "And here I thought you'd miss them."

"Of course I will! But I cant remember the last time I had time to myself. It's the closest thing I'll have to a holiday for a long time."

"Well thanks for inviting me on your holiday." I grinned. "Dirty Chinese food? A few games?"

"God, yes." Alexis groaned in anticipation. "Takeout food, wine, and Wii. Sound like a plan?"

I agreed, and it was all locked in. I had to admit it sounded like a fun Friday night. Ben took it all in good stride, telling me not to let Alexis corrupt me too much. It was a bit of a running joke with the two of them that I didn't really have a social life. I think they just thought I was shy.

Friday came around quickly and I could tell Alexis was trying not to appear to excited at the prospect of being away from her husband and child for an entire week. She said her goodbyes, and stood in the driveway and waved them off until they had driven out of sight.

She came back into the kitchen where I was still eating breakfast.

"So," She said, a half joking tone in her voice. "Want to chuck a sickie?"

I choked a bit on my cereal as I tried not to laugh.

"Sure, want to cover my shift for me?" This was really out of character for her, she must have really needed this time off from her family.

"You're no fun," She said, pretending to pout. "What am I going to do all day by myself?"

"Whatever you want I guess, you've got free reign." I said as I got up and moved my bowl to the sink. "Wish I could call in sick, but tonight will come around before you know it." I smiled at her. "I'm looking forward to the wine."

"Don't forget the dirty chinese!" Alexis added as I headed for the door.

"How could I?" I laughed back as I headed to work.

As soon as I got home I had a glass of wine thrust enthusiastically into my hand.

"Happy Friday!" Alexis said, a bit tipsy, and with a wide smile on her face.

"Happy Friday to you too." I said, juggling my bag and wine glass. "Bit rude of you to start without me."

"I've only had one." She said dismissively. "Besides, you're late."

I eyed the clock. I suppose I was about ten minutes later getting home than normal. Enough time for Alexis to finish a glass of wine anyways.

"Fair enough. Let me get changed and I'll see if I can catch up to you!" Alexis cheered as I left to get out of my work clothes.

The night progressed pretty uneventfully. Alexis and I had always had a good back and forth banter, and a few bottles of wine helped that along immensely. I had bought an extra two bottles, as I hadn't thought that one was enough. Unbeknownst to me though, Alexis had done the same.

Suffice to say, we both had a lot to drink that night.

Our takeway food had arrived and disappeared very quickly, washed down with another glass of wine each.

I have to interject here that up to this point I was fine and in no danger of losing control of my ability. I'd been enjoying myself a great deal with Alexis, time flying by, as we chatted and joked together. But there had been no spark of attraction.

Have you ever known someone well, that image of them that you have in your head finite and unchanging, and then something happens and you realise that you had never really seen them properly at all?

For the entire time I had known Alexis, she had been pregnant or post-pregnant. She mainly wore baggy, shapeless clothing around the house, so I had never really paid attention to her physically.

After we had eaten, I suggested a few games on the Nintendo. Alexis agreed, but said she wanted to get comfortable and into her pyjamas first. That sounded like a good idea to me as well, so I went and got changed into track pants and a t-shirt. I was waiting on the couch in front of the tv when Alexis came back out of her room.

I stared.

It wasn't that she was wearing anything revealing, it was how she wore it. She had an old dressing gown on, one that only came down to her mid-thigh. She was wearing a light cotton two piece set of little shorts and a t-shirt underneath. The gown actually came down further on her leg than her shorts, so there was a brief moment when I thought she wasn't wearing bottoms at all.

The first thing that drew my attention were her legs. They were long, and perfect, and so pale they seemed to glow in the dim light from the television. Her thighs seemed to go on forever. As soon as I managed to drag my eyes off her legs, I drank in the sight of the rest of her. Alexis' hips flared out enticingly, moving into a beguilingly narrow waist. Her t-shirt was pulled tight over her breasts, and from the sheer fabric I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra.

I'm not sure how much of my reaction was influenced by all the wine, but Alexis was sexy as all hell.

I desperately tried to get a handle on my flaring emotions, slamming down the mental blocks that I had spent years perfecting. I was mostly successful, however I felt like a portion of it had escaped my efforts. It's hard to describe, but I knew what the sensation of my ability escaping my control felt like. It was the same feeling, only to a much smaller degree.

My fears seemed like they were realised when I met Alexis' eyes. It wasn't quite the same as usual, not as intense. But her face was flushed, and I could see her nipples standing erect through her shirt.

"W-what?" Alexis asked softly, uncertainly. This was different from what I had expected. She hadn't thrown herself at me, hadn't even come any closer to me. Had I made it in time after all? I realised that the silence after her question had gone on too long.

"Sorry." I blurted out, alcohol making me bold and stupid. "Just, you look amazing." I freaked out inside. How could I say something like that to my housemate? To my surprise however, Alexis just blushed.

"Thanks." She said coyly. "It's taken a while to get rid of the baby weight. So. What are we playing?"

We settled on playing the archery game from Wii sports. At first it was obvious we were both trying hard to get past the moment of awkwardness, but soon we relaxed for real, joking and trash talking each other while we took our respective turns.

At least thats what I was pretending to do. In my head, my mind was going a mile a minute.

Had my ability not worked? Had I managed to control it for the first time in my life? Why hadn't it affected Alexis?

Of course the problem with thinking this meant I wasn't blocking my thoughts the way I normally did. It was a cycle of repressing thoughts of Alexis in case it triggered my ability, wondering why it hadn't made her throw herself at me, and then back to thoughts of Alexis. Mostly they contained admiration and lust. Rinse and repeat.

The game we were playing didn't help matters either. Every time it was her turn, she had to get up from the couch and basically stand in front of me. Pulling the bow back with the motion sensor controller made her gown ride up so that I could see the bottom curve of her ass encased in the small cotton shorts she wore. How had I never noticed what an amazing ass she had?

When my turn came, I was a mess. I missed nearly every shot while Alexis jeered good naturedly at my misfortune. After failing to play a game I had played hundreds of times before, I slumped down on the couch beside her.

Alexis nudged me in my side with her elbow.

"Nice shooting." She teased. "Head not in the game?"

I nudged her back, getting a laughing squeal out of her. Alexis was far more ticklish than I was. Whatever it was that I was going to say to her flew out of my head though as soon as I met her eyes.

Alexis' face was alight with laughter and she was smiling at me from way too close. I couldn't take my eyes off her lips. They were pinker than usual, tinged red with the red wine we had been drinking all night. Her breath smelt sweet, and enticing. It struck me - hard and certain. I wanted her.

I let go of the control I had maintained for years, letting my ability out on purpose for the first time in my life. I watched the change come over Alexis' face with anticipation as it took hold of her. Her eyes widened, the pupils of her eyes dilating until I felt like I could drown in them. Her face grew flushed, and her mouth opened slightly. The tip of her tongue moistened her lips as her breathing increased to where she was almost panting. The tips of her breasts strained the thin fabric of her t-shirt as her chest moved up and down.

Alexis made a soft mewling noise, made up of need and desire. And that was it.

I don't know which of us moved first. In an instant we were pressed tightly together, her soft lips yielding against mine, her tongue darting insistently in my mouth. It was as though she couldn't sit still, shifting and grinding against me in the throws of a desire too much for her body to contain.

I gripped her by the hips, and pulled her into my lap, growling happily as I felt her smooth thighs straddle me. Alexis began to make small gyrating motions of her hips, pressing her crotch against mine. It felt like my cock was going to rip out of my sweatpants, it was so hard.

I ran my hands up under her shirt and roughly pulled it up, exposing her breasts to the air. The sat proudly on her chest, conical perfection tipped with almost shockingly pink nipples amongst the pale flesh. I took one into my mouth, sucking hard. Alexis seemed almost unable to speak; soft, breathy moans of 'yes' interposed with animalistic sounds of lust.

I gripped her ass over her shorts, kneading the taught flesh of her behind. The seemingly infinitesimal rolling she was doing with her hips was driving me crazy. Constant, teasing, mini thrusts against my cock. She must have found an angle she liked, because she abruptly changed to smooth up and down grinding. She was rubbing her pussy against the length of my cock, breathing becoming ragged in my ear.

When I started gently chewing on her nipple, Alexis exploded. She wrapped her arms tightly around my head, the movements of her lower body becoming serpentine and urgent. The heat from her pussy felt molten. She seemed insatiable.

When her orgasm hit, her entire body went rigid, and she pressed herself so tightly against me I could barely tell where her body ended and mine began. I could feel every muscle in her body trembling with the force of her climax.

After it passed, Alexis sank down, slowing sliding off my lap in a boneless sprawl. She ended up sitting down on the floor at my feet, leaning with her head tilted right back, with one leg still across my lap. Her legs were spread wide apart and I could see the mess that her arousal had made of her shorts. They were so wet they clung to her pussy, showing me nearly everything. Her t-shirt was still bunched around her neck, exposing her breasts to the cool air. The pale and lovely flesh somewhat marred by the red love bites I had left on them.

Alexis raised her head a bit, still breathing heavily, so she could look at me. Her eyes were lidded and heavy, and I couldn't tell what she was thinking. Before I could say anything though, she slowly and languidly sat up until she was kneeling between my legs. She still didn't say anything, instead resting her palms flat on the tops of my thighs, slowly running her hands up my legs until she reached the waistband of my pants. Without breaking eye contact with me, she drew my pants down, finally exposing my cock.

Alexis never looked away from me as she inexorably moved her head towards my cock. Her mouth opened in anticipation, pink tongue slightly out, panting more and more the closer she got to me. She maintained eye contact as long as she could, before closing them as the head of my cock touched her lips.

I groaned my approval. Her breath felt cold and hot at the same time. She never rushed. Alexis, my married housemate, sank the length of my cock into her mouth at a steady pace, not stopping until I was buried completely, the tip edging down her throat. She held it there for a long moment, swallowing, the muscles of her throat milking me exquisitely, before beginning her ascension.

Sidia
Sidia
864 Followers
12