Unintended Attraction Ch. 02

Story Info
A man's journey to control a power he's always feared.
4.1k words
4.63
52.3k
51
2

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sidia
Sidia
866 Followers

I'm unsure how long I sat there in the dark, alone, freaking out. After the glow of the most amazing blowjob I'd ever experienced had worn off, all that was left was the consequences, bouncing around inside my skull.

I had used my abilities on purpose to basically rape my housemate, my friend.

The situation had gotten away from me true, but in the end I had decided to do it. For the first time I couldn't tell myself that I hadn't meant for it to happen. I'd have to move. Shit, what if Alexis told Ben? I liked them both, they were good together. What if I had the breakup of their family on my conscious?

My thoughts had basically receded into a sense of inarticulate worry by the time morning arrived. I was still sitting on the couch when Alexis came out of her room.

She froze when she saw me sitting there, her face blank and expressionless. She made an abortive movement, as though she was about to turn and run back into her room. Instead, she walked slowly into the kitchen. With her back to me she softly spoke.

"Would you like some coffee?"

I made a noise of agreement, completely nonplussed. As I watched this married woman, who had had my cock in her mouth just a few hours earlier, make coffee for the two of us I just couldn't work it out.

My ability didn't work like this.

After it had worn off, they went back to normal. I had never had someone try to act like something hadn't happened before. Could this be because I had used it on purpose? Was there some other factor I was missing?

Alexis brought two mugs of coffee to the kitchen table and sat, placing the other mug across from her. After a moment I got up and slowly sat down at the table. Even though we were facing each other she wouldn't meet my eyes, focusing on the steaming drink she held in her hands.

I didn't know what exactly was going on, so I didn't say anything, sitting in silence. After a moment Alexis spoke.

"That..." She took a shuddering breath. "That shouldn't have happened. I'm sorry."

If I hadn't already been sitting, I would have fallen down in shock. She was sorry? What in hell was going on?

"It wasn't fair." Alexis continued. "I shouldn't have started that." Tears started making tracks down her cheeks. "God, I'm such a horrible person!"

"Alexis, I..." I didn't know what to say. I wanted to do something, anything, to make her feel better. But I couldn't.

"I spend all night flirting and drinking with you - what did I think was going to happen?" She was beginning to cry in earnest now, silent sobs that made her shoulders shake. "As soon as I started feeling something for you I should have kept my distance. But what did I do instead? Get you drunk and jump you!"

Alexis ... liked me? This was totally flooring me. A lifetime of avoiding and never getting a chance to ever experience a relationship for myself was taking it's toll.

"You're always so intense." Alexis said. "You watch everything around you so carefully. When I talk to you I can feel your attention on me like an almost physical sensation." She wrapped her arms around herself. "It's so ... good. To be looked at that way."

I guessed Alexis was referring to how I tried to be alert for any red flags of my ability escaping my control. I had never been told what it was like to talk to me. I'd been told numerous times that I needed to loosen up, to relax. But not this before.

"And then last night. God, I haven't been touched like that forever! I had almost forgotten what it was like to be wanted."

"You haven't had sex ...?" I blurted out. Not articulate I know, but I was dealing with a lot of information here.

"Not since I started showing." Alexis said dismissively. "Ben's barely touched me in weeks. But you." Alexis lifted her eyes to meet mine for the first time that morning. "I've never cum like that before. I would have let you do anything you wanted to me last night. And that scares me. But looking at you now, all I can think of is climbing across the table into your lap. What is wrong with me?"

The moment Alexis had looked at me, I knew. She was still under the influence of my ability. Not strongly, she didn't have the all-consuming need to fuck me ... but it was there. This had never happened before. I knew that I hadn't used it this morning, and that meant it was still in effect from last night. What I didn't know was whether or not it was because I had used it consciously for the first time in my life, or if it was because she already had feelings for me.

I had never been able to get close enough to someone for feelings to develop. My ability had always triggered well before that. Maybe the fact that Alexis could see us hooking up as a possibility, that she didn't have to try and explain a random sexual encounter, made the difference.

Whatever the reason, the situation in front of me as that Alexis was sitting across from me, crying over the fact that she had cheated on her husband, and yet still dealing with her current state of arousal. It must have been doing her head in, the conflict inside of her.

"I'm sorry as well Alexis." I said simply. Whatever she thought, it was completely my fault. And it was something I could never explain to her. "What do you want to do?"

"I - I don't know." She sniffled after a moment. "Can we pretend this all never happened? Do you think you could do that?"

I felt wracked with guilt as I looked at this woman who I liked, and admired. At what I had done to her. I felt cowardly as well, letting her think it was all somehow her fault. Whatever she felt for me, I doubt anything would have happened between us if I hadn't decided in that moment that I wanted her.

A dark part of me, that I was trying very hard not to listen to was revelling in what I had learnt this morning. It wanted to experiment, to find out more. It wanted to push Alexis across the table, spread her lovely legs and thrust my cock deep within her core. It wanted to hear her whimper with desire again.

I got up and walked around to Alexis, standing above her. She stayed very still, facing down. I placed a hand on her shoulder. She was trembling like a baby deer, frozen in place. I could take her right here and she would thank me for it.

I pressed my lips gently on the crown of her head and said softly. "Of course Alexis. It never happened."

I let go of her shoulder and walked away from her. Trying to ignore the soft, yielding moan she had made when I had uttered her name.

We spent the rest of the week until Ben got back ghosting carefully around each other. I don't think we exchanged ten words all up. Alexis was being very careful to avoid being alone with me. Every time I walked into a room it seemed like she was just leaving.

It awoke something inside of me, this avoidance and fleeing of my presence. Ever since I had used my ability on purpose it seemed like I was being tempted to use it every day. As if making that decision had opened a door within my subconscious. I found that I was watching Alexis with a predatory gaze. She had gone back to wearing baggy and shapeless clothing. But I now knew what was concealed beneath them. As she hurried away from me, I found myself running my eyes over her body, picturing her in various states of undress.

Strangely, all this focus on Alexis and my fantasising was not triggering my ability at all. If nothing else, this fact kept me from acting. My entire life had been spent in fear of losing control. Actively lusting after a woman with nothing happening? I was enjoying the sheer novelty of it.

I had no idea if this would last. The feel of my ability had changed completely. It used to feel like a raging torrent, barely contained by the leaky sea-wall of my will. It now felt like a cavernously deep, but calm pool - lapping gently at the edges of my mind. Insistent, but no longer overpowering.

After Ben came back with the baby, life began settling back to almost normal. It took a few weeks, but Alexis started relaxing around me. She joked and talked almost like before, although she still made sure to avoid being alone with me.

Ben gave us both a few speculative glances, but that was all that came from it. It actually worked in my favour, that I had always been so reserved, so on guard. Things had seemed to blow over and I settled back into everyday life. I still eyed Alexis sometimes, lost in the possibilities, but I kept myself in check. We sometimes locked eyes, and a deep blush would build in her cheeks, but that was the extent of it. My life outside of home became easier and more relaxed as well. Without the constant fear of triggering my ability I was able to check woman out for the first time in ... well, forever really. I felt like a teenager discovering girls for the first time.

On a few occasions I felt my control slip ever so slightly, the barest hint of power slipping out; but nothing came of it. The girl in question would turn, give me an intense look or two, but that was it.

I wasn't quite up to experimenting yet; the possibilities fed and excited the newly wakened darker side of my personality. I was wary of giving it any more stimulation. For the moment at least.

My first real experiment came about, somewhat ironically, because of something Ben said. He mentioned that I should try online dating since I wasn't the going out type. His concern about my private life made me feel a little guilty, especially with the way Alexis was studiously not paying attention to our conversation.

I nearly disregarded the notion until I realised it would be a perfect opportunity - a blind date with someone that I never had to see again, in an environment and situation where sex would not be unexpected. It was as close to the same parameters of my encounter with Alexis as I was likely to get.

I took my time making my profile. I admit I exaggerated a few things about myself - I wanted to generate interest after all. In the end I spent more time than I needed going through all the profile matches before settling on someone. Because it felt as though I could have whoever I ended up picking, it made me feel inordinately powerful.

After a few days I felt like I had narrowed it down to a girl named Tina. I had spent a few nights chatting to her online, and we had hit it off well enough that she gave me her number. We moved to talking on the phone, and we arranged a date to meet in person.

She seemed perfect for this experiment. Tina lived in an apartment in the city by herself. The bar that she suggested we meet at was chosen because it was within walking distance for her. And, if this all went the way I planned, it was within walking distance for me as well.

Tina was twenty years old, and quite cute from her profile pictures. She was slim, with at least a c-cup chest. She was lightly tanned, with pale blue eyes, a pert nose, with mid length brown hair.

I got some gentle ribbing from Ben the night of the date; Alexis was pretty quiet. I was somewhat nervous on my way in to the city; this was a huge deal for me. This wasn't a spur of the moment decision. This was a calculated plan to influence someone, to control them. Morally I wasn't sure how I felt about it. It seemed like a slippery slope to corruption, but no matter how I felt about it, I didn't think I could turn back.

I was darkly excited too.

After a typically awkward first meeting, Tina and I settled down with a drink at a booth. She was wearing a pair of tight jeans that showed off the curve of her rear to great effect. Hey top wasn't too daringly cut, but it still showed off enough cleavage to attract notice.

After ten minutes or so it became apparent to me that we didn't have too much in common. She was nice enough, but there wasn't any chemistry. In a way, this made me feel better about my plans. It could be explained away as a fun little fling with a guy that she didn't have much interest in for anything other than a night of pleasure.

With that in mind, I very carefully released a trickle of my ability at Tina. Part of my experiment was to see if I could gradually build up the effect instead of a sudden whammy. I figured there would be less reason to be suspicious of the motivations behind a sexual encounter if a growing attraction had been building all night.

It was harder than I anticipated. It was almost like flexing a muscle that I didn't even know I had. It seemed to just want to rush out all at once. Partially releasing it took more willpower than I would have thought and I broke out in a light sweat.

There was a noticeable effect upon Tina though. She leant in closer to me, becoming much more engaged and interested. The next hour was both interesting and exhausting. I was having to concentrate a great deal on what I was doing, so my conversation was littered with pauses and asking her to repeat what she had just said. All in all, the kind of date that would usually make a woman run for the hills. But through it all, she kept leaning in closer, looking raptly towards me the entire while. In the end she simply got up and sat down on my side of the booth.

I have to point out here that even though I was continuing to keep the level of my abilities influence at a trickle, Tina was beginning to show the signs of a full fledged use. Her face was flushed, her breathing was somewhat ragged, and she kept crossing and re-crossing her legs, squirming slightly on the seat. From this I gathered that my ability was cumulative, and that even small uses, if they were constant, would build up to a crescendo. The only other thing that I noticed, before she distracted me completely, was that she seemed to be handling it a lot better. From the symptoms she was showing, I would have expected her to be dragging me into the bathroom for a fuck, if not right there on the table. But maybe because the build up was gradual, she maintained control despite her obvious state of arousal.

"Do you," Tina put her hand on my knee and ran it up my thigh until it was just below my crotch. "Want to come back to my place?"

I looked into her eyes. They were dilated and a bit unfocused. Her lips were parted, moist, and her tongue darted out frequently to wet her lips. It was an invitation to kiss her right there, but I was worried that would be the tipping point for her control.

"That would be nice." I said simply, giving her a little pulse of my ability as I did. "Lead the way."

I thought I may have overdone it by the way she gasped and closed her eyes, but she held it together. She was unsteady on the walk back to her apartment, mostly silent except for little noises of arousal that she made when brushing up against me.

My control was getting a little shot by this point, and my erect cock was making it uncomfortable to walk. The next time that Tina brushed against me, I placed a hand on her ass, squeezed, and left it there; keeping her against me as we walked.

When we got to the door to her apartment, Tina fumbled with her keys, in no state for the hand-eye coordination required. I ended up taking them from her and letting us in. As soon as we were inside, Tina flung her arms around my neck, tilting her face up towards mine, soft lips parting in invitation. I obliged.

Her mouth hungrily devoured mine, her body pressed tight against me; she seemed to be trying to get as much contact between us as possible. I admit I wasn't in the mood to be tender - I had been stoking Tina's arousal and attraction to me all night, and although my power wasn't affecting me, the erotic power trip I was on had me hornier than I can ever remember being.

I put both hands on her jean-clad ass and roughly fondled and squeezed, pulling her up and even closer. She gasped, breath hot against my face.

"Yesss..." She moaned in encouragement. She seemed to be trying to climb me. "Take me, fuck me. I need you inside me!"

Tina ran one hand down to my crotch, groping my erect cock through my pants. Her small hands measured my length and from the sounds she made, she liked what she found.

"Don't hold back." Tina said in a low, dark whisper. "Use me."

She punctuated that with biting my lip, hard. It hurt.

Taking her at her word, I pulled away and abruptly spun her round so she was facing away from me. I came up behind, pressing her hard into the door. Her cheek was pressed against the wood, palms flat against the door. I pushed my crotch into her ass, dry humping her. Tina arched her back, pushing her rear up, and back towards me.

I held her by one hand around her neck, keeping her against the door, while I reached around her hips with the other, fumbling one-handed with the front of her jeans. Tina constantly pushed her ass cheeks back into my crotch in rhythmic backwards thrusts.

I finally got her jeans undone and, with a savage motion, yanked them and her underwear down around her ankles, revealing the pale flesh of her taught and quivering buttocks to the air.

Tina gasped, making a guttural noise of need and desire when I exposed her. Her legs were well formed with pleasant curves. With her ankles bound in place by her jeans, her thighs were pressed together. This, along with her arched back and pert ass, gave her an almost pin-up girl pose.

It was like she was tied up, bound and helpless. To complete the scenario I moved my grip from her neck and grabbed one of her small wrists. I twisted Tina's arm behind her back, using it to hold her in place. With my other hand I hurriedly undid my pants and finally freed my cock. I immediately pressed forward, sliding the tip between her soft thighs and up towards her pussy, the intense heat of her arousal guiding me in.

The instant my cock touched the folds of her pussy Tina violently thrust backwards, making the first inch sink inside her. She then went rigid, the muscles of her ass and thighs contracting in rippling waves.

Interesting, I thought. She was so worked up by what I had been doing to her all night she actually orgasmed.

This was my last coherent thought before I braced myself and thrust the remaining length of my cock up into her molten depths.

Tina was tight. Her thighs pressed together made the friction of my thrusting deliciously snug. I was pounding her body hard, pushing her up against the door with every thrust. She made a small grunt every time my hips met her ass. She started out by pushing back, meeting my thrusts. But soon she couldn't keep up, simply bracing herself and taking it. Breath was hissing out between her teeth, growing louder until it was an almost continuous moan. The sounds she made were punctuated by the savage slapping noise of my crotch meeting the soft and silky flesh of her buttocks.

The second time that her body went rigid, tense and trembling, was too much for me. I was deep inside her, and the rippling walls of her pussy sent me over the edge. I came, buried to the hilt inside her pussy.

The moment Tina felt the first spurt of my cum inside her, her orgasm seemed to grow more intense. Her legs gave way, and she slid to the floor in a foetal position, my cock sliding out. The last few thick ropes of my cum landed on her bare ass and hip. I stood over her, breathing heavily.

This was a perfect encounter. We were basically strangers, we both enjoyed it, and the girl in question was laying down at my feet, half-nude, with heavy-lidded closed eyes, and a smile. I think the only reason I didn't step over her and leave was that she was laying in the way of the door.

I got dressed and considered pulling Tina's jeans back on, but instead just pulled them the rest of the way off. She was like a rag doll, compliant, and making happy little noises as I manhandled her.

I stooped and picked her up - she didn't weigh much - and carried her to bed. I realised with some amusement I didn't know where her room was. I found the closet and bathroom before I got the right door.

Sidia
Sidia
866 Followers
12