Unintended Attraction Ch. 05

Story Info
A man's journey to control a power he's always feared.
2.4k words
4.68
37.4k
39
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sidia
Sidia
868 Followers

I led Alexis inside and closed the door behind us. At the sound of the lock latching, she gave a small jump, flinching. I was worried momentarily, but then she looked up at me, giving me a shy, and nervous smile

On some level I couldn't quite believe that I had done it; that my plan had worked so well.

But mostly I was more aroused and excited than I had ever been.

I leant down to Alexis' upturned face and captured her lips in a kiss. It was deep and thorough, exploring and laying claim to her. She yielded to my will without question, letting me do as I wanted.

"You taste pretty good." I said to her softly, pulling back from her. Alexis flushed crimson in response. "Would it be okay if I tried some other parts as well?"

Alexis' eyes widened in her flushed face, fixed on mine. She gave a sharp, stuttering nod.

"Excellent." I murmured in approval. I placed a hand on her hip, and lightly trailed it around the was it of her jeans until I was at the front. Her eyes never left my face as I slipped four fingers down the front of her jeans and then gripped firmly, pulling them away from her body

"I think these will have to come off for starters don't you think?"

Alexis pink tongue darted out, wetting her lips, before she once more gave that same staccato nod.

I felt so powerful. I hadn't even used my ability at all since we had entered the house, but I was completely in control.

As I began slowly undoing the top button of her jeans, Alexis placed her hands on my shoulders. I could feel her still looking at me, even though I was focused on what my hands were doing.

The sound of the zipper being undone was punctuated by Alexis' fingers spasmodically tightening and relaxing her grip on my shoulders. I pulled her jeans open, and then sunk to my knees before her as I slowly drew them down the length of her legs. Her panties were a sheer and pale blue, and I could see she was already slick with arousal through the fabric.

Alexis's breathing had become laboured as I took her pants off, trembling with suppressed emotion. But through it all she still stood there, obedient and pliant. I crouched before her, taking in the long, smooth perfection of her legs, absently running my hands up and down. I gripped the back of her thighs firmly, eliciting a faint squeak from her, and then leant forward until my head was resting against her belly. I gently pressed my lips against the line of bare skin showing above her panties.

Alexis moved her hands to the top of my head, twining her fingers in my hair, urging me on. But I was in no rush.

I stood up, and with faint pressure, turned Alexis around so she was facing away from me. The globes of her behind, encased in just her underwear, looked absolutely delicious. I tucked my fingers under the elastic of her panties, and ran them around her waist, over her hips, teasing her with imminent stripping, playing with the soft skin hidden beneath the flimsy protection of her underwear. Alexis wriggled her hips in response, pressing back towards me, eager.

"Not yet." I said softly, leaning forward so my mouth was directly by her ear. I could feel her shiver. I pressed into her, the hard bulge of my cock against her ass leaving no doubt as to my intentions. "I'm in no rush. I want ALL of you this time."

"Oh, god..." Alexis moaned softly, arching her back and pressing her behind hard into me, expressing her intentions back.

I slipped my fingers out of her panties, and ran my hands up under her sweater. Alexis was pressed tightly against me, and I could feel every shift and movement she made. The soft gasps she uttered were cute as hell as I cupped her breasts over her bra. I stood there, fondling and groping her tits, my hard on pressed into the valley of her firm buttocks, enjoying this perfect moment.

This was power. This was what I had been craving ever since that first night; the woman I desired pliant and mine for the taking.

"Alexis." I murmured, gently nipping the lobe of her ear. "Take your top off for me please."

Alexis' breathing was ragged as she moved her hands down to the hem of her sweater and began raising it, exposing more of her flesh to the cool night air. I leant back slightly as she raised it, and the t-shirt below it, over her head, never stopping my groping of her breasts all the while.

She moved her hands back down by her side, standing there in just her bra and panties, letting me play and fondle her body as much as I wished.

I didn't give Alexis any warning or indication for my next action. I wanted to feel the weight of her breasts in my hands, unrestrained from her bra; the hard nipples pressed into my palms ... so that's what I did.

I unhooked her bra, slipping the straps off the creamy skin of her shoulders, and before she even fully realised what I was doing, I had my hands back at her chest; but this time I was fondling the soft and pliant flesh of her bare breasts.

Alexis gave another squeak of surprise, before she quickly changed it to a long and drawn out groan of pure lust and desire. She placed her hands over the top of mine as I kneaded her breasts.

Soon I wanted to experience her soft mouth once more, so again I turned her; this time to face me. I'm not actually sure which of us went for the kiss first, but as soon as our lips met, Alexis flung her arms around my neck, holding onto me tightly, as our tongues darted and played together.

I was running my hands up and down her back, trailing my fingers along the spine down to the dimples of her lower back. Alexis was grinding against me as much she could, seemingly trying to press as much of her body to mine as possible.

Some small part of me was analysing this behaviour. Alexis was desperately aroused, that was clear. But she was pliant, almost a toy to my desires. I felt completely in control, not just reaping the benefits of my abilities as a woman mindlessly threw herself at me. Was it just the way I had used it, slow and gradual all night, or ...

... was it INTENT?

I was shocked by the implications so much that, for a moment, I stopped kissing Alexis, becoming the passive one as her tongue urgently and eagerly moved against mine. She made a questioning noise, her fingers tightening in my hair at the cessation of my involvement in our making out.

Could intent be a factor? I had somehow induced an attraction in Jasmine towards Alexis, something I had never even considered as a possibility, after all. And if I was being honest, my intent with Alexis tonight, what I had planned for, was not to seduce her - no, it was to possess her, to act out on the desires I had, to have my way with her body. Who knew if this would last or not, but for this night at least, those desires, subconscious though they may have been, were coming true.

If possible, these thoughts made me even hornier than before. I began kissing Alexis back with even greater passion. I placed my hands on her rear, digging my fingers into the flesh of her buttocks, pulling her roughly against me.

Alexis melted.

Suddenly she was hanging off me, almost entirely supported by her arms around my neck. I shoved my hands down under her panties, gripping her bare ass cheeks hard, man-handling them, squeezing and groping the cool, smooth, flesh. I felt her knees trembling wildly as she sunk down too low, breaking our kiss. I was now the one keeping her upright with my hands on her rear, as she buried her face at the base of my neck.

I let her sink down, ending up at my feet, semi-sprawled, and looking the very picture of wanton desire.

I didn't say anything to her, didn't communicate at all. With her looking up at me, her breasts heaving with her laboured breathing, wearing nothing but her arousal soaked panties, I moved my hands to the front of my pants. Alexis finally looked away from my face, her gaze locking on to my crotch. I saw her swallow, biting her lower lip, hands clenching as they rested on her thighs. There was no fanfare, nothing special, I just very methodically and smoothly undid my belt, unzipped my pants, and then freed my erect cock to the air.

Alexis swallowed again, her eyes flicking rapidly between my face, and my cock; back and forth. I couldn't tell from her expression what was going through her mind, apart from the fact it was a lot. I didn't touch her, just moved forward very slowly, inching the head of my cock closer to her face. Just before it reached her, she pulled back slightly, her eyes very wide, a mixed look of desire, chagrin, and shame, on her face. I panicked for a second, getting ready to give her an emergency hit of my ability, thinking I had hit the limit of what she would do without further intervention, but then she surprised me.

Alexis took a deep, ragged, and shuddering breath. And then she leant forward until her soft lips, bruised and reddened from our kissing, met the head of my cock, a gentle sensation that was hard to describe. She glanced up at my face once more, her eyes heavily lidded, almost closed, looking at me through her lashes. Languidly, and deliciously slowly, she leant forward, her lips parting, sinking the head, and then the length of my cock into the warm and moist depths of her mouth.

She took her time, never breaking eye-contact, as she took all of me, seeming determined to not pause until she had swallowed me fully to the hilt. I was wrong, THIS was power. This was control. I placed my hands atop her head, feeling her silky hair between my fingers, as I looked down into her lovely face, lips parted, as I fed myself to her.

Once I was all the way in, Alexis closed her eyes, and seemed content for the moment. She swallowed a few times and I felt her throat ripple, a sensation that almost tipped me over the edge. With gentle encouragement with my hands, I indicated what I wanted though, and she soon got to work.

The first night I had used my power on Alexis, it was all passion, all desperate need. Which was amazing, don't get me wrong! This was different though. She wanted this, wanted my cock between her lips, a fact apparent by how she worked every inch of me. But she seemed content to let me set the pace, guided by my grip on her head. She swirled her tongue over my cock on every upstroke, working her throat on the downstroke, intent on pleasuring me to the best of her ability. Soon I was having to resist the urge to simply thrust away into her mouth. It wasn't that I thought for a second that she wouldn't let me; rather this seemed such a perfect moment that I was scared to break the spell. Looking down into her almost serene face as she blew me, was an amazing finale to the night.

But I could do better than amazing.

I had all night with her.

It was with that lovely thought that I moved my hands more to the back of her head, and started to gently thrust in time with her efforts. Alexis kept up gamely, for much longer than I thought she could have, only losing her sustained rhythm when I started thrusting into her mouth quite hard. Incredibly, the first time she opened her eyes, looking up at me while I was fucking her face - pretty much using her at this point - her eyes were dark with desire, her pupils dilated. She moved one elegant hand between her legs, rubbing her pussy desperately over her ruined panties as I approached my climax.

I gripped her hair hard, using it as a handle to jerk her head forward toward me in time with my thrusts. She was starting to choke occasionally now, coughing from the furious pace I was setting. She had no time to masturbate now, putting her hands on my thighs to steady herself from my onslaught.

Not even once did she apply any pressure to my legs to get me to slow down though. She let me do as I willed.

Her face was beginning to get red and splotchy, at stark contrast to her lovely features. No matter how willing, she wasn't able to keep up to get enough air. I had never had any predilection for any kind of sadism before, but I have to admit the sight of her, basically being used as my fuck-toy in this manner, so at odds with her usual demeanour, was deeply arousing. It sent me over the edge.

With a low cry, I started cumming, filling her mouth with every spurt. I thrust powerfully with every ejaculate, holding her face mashed against my crotch at every one. Alexis was breathing rapidly through her nose as I came, throat working as she swallowed every bit. I actually lost track of time for a second, vision flickering dark. Breathing heavily, I looked down; Alexis had all of my cock in her mouth, her lips forming a firm seal at the base.

I gently pulled away, withdrawing. She kept a steady suction all the while, and when my head left her lips they closed with a faint popping sound.

There we stayed for a while. Me looking down at her, spent and momentarily sated; she on the ground, red faced and dishevelled, licking her lips; lovely and sexy.

I reached down and took her hands, her lithe fingers curling around mine. I pulled her to her feet, she wobbled a bit, but held her balance.

"Come on." I said, a bit hoarsely, urging her down the hall towards the bedrooms. "I did say I wanted to taste all of you remember."

Alexis' fingers tightened on mine, and suddenly she was the one leading the way.

Sidia
Sidia
868 Followers