Unintended Consequences Ch. 02

Story Info
A boy, a loyal wife, and an overheard conversation.
4.5k words
4.13
52.7k
40

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sincity001
sincity001
119 Followers

Tommy could not believe his luck. He pictured Mrs Thomas taking hold of his cock then slowly closing her mouth over it, as he looked down at her naked gorgeous body. In the seven days since he overheard the conversation from next door his imagination had gone into overdrive and he had never jerked off so many times in his life. What he couldn't figure out is what to do about it. He had seen her a couple of times since that day, once at the local store and once when she came home from work but he couldn't manage anything more than a quick hello before scuttling off too embarrassed to say anymore. He decided he need advice from his best friend Luke. His wasn't sure how helpful Luke would be considering he had the same amount of experience with girls as he had, which was none, but desperate times called for desperate measures.

When he explained the situation to Luke he naturally didn't believe a word of it. He knew how hot Mrs Thomas was but there was no way what Tommy had described to him had happened. Things like that just didn't happen to boys like them. They held up in his bedroom which overlooked part of next doors garden. As it was an area that was a sun trap they could oversee Mrs Thomas lounged out on the recliner soaking in the sun. It wasn't the first time they had watched but for Tommy it was now so much more exciting seeing her and knowing what she had said. That said spending time ogling her didn't help the situation, it only got them both horny seeing how she looked so good in a bikini.

Tommy was desperate. He knew his parents would be back from their holiday the following weekend and that would just make things even more complicated with them around so he wanted to do something this week. Still not really believing the story but wanting to help his friend, Luke sent a text to Jack, who said he would come over. Tommy was not happy when he found out what Luke had done. He didn't particularly like Jack, who only gave them both the time of day because he was dating Luke's sister. Jack was different than them, more confident, more well-built, but arrogant with it. When Jack had listened to the tail he laughed and said she sounded ripe for the taking. They all looked out of the window at her lying below. Jack muttered under his breath that he wouldn't mind fucking her.

Mary got up from her recliner. It was getting very hot in the sun. Whilst she loved it, she knew the danger of too much sun and went to sit in the shade by the fence in Larry's usual spot. On the way she casually glanced up at the next door's house and saw three heads bop down below the window. She smiled. Silly boys. She knew Tommy liked to watch her, boys are not naturally discreet when it comes to looking at women. She didn't mind, it was all innocent stuff. Now it seemed he had two other accomplices. My my, she was popular, she mused. Still, they would have to do without her now because Larry's seat was out of sight from the window.

After some time of waiting for her to come back to her recliner, the boys gave up hoping for another appearance. They couldn't see the shaded part of the garden and so assumed she had gone inside. The bedroom was a bit cramped with only the bed to sit on so they decided to go outside. Jack wanted to kick a ball around and whilst Tommy and Luke were not keen, as they had an aversion to anything too sporty, they went along with it in order to hear Jack's advice.

Mary heard the boys playing football next door and was about to get up and go indoors as her peace had been broken, when she heard their conversation and sat back down and listened. She felt bad for doing it but it sounded like Tommy wanted to ask someone out. Good for him she thought, he is a nice boy and it would do him good to have a girlfriend.

As they kicked the ball to each other Jack explained that the way to get a girl is to tell her why you like her, why you want to be with her, and although Tommy wanted to be with a woman rather than a girl it would be the same.

"Why do you like her?" asked Jack.

"Isn't it obvious?" replied Tommy, "her tits are out of this world. I would pay good money to suck on them. She is just all round so fit and I just get an erection every time I am near her."

"But you want to fuck her, so she is going to have to see your dick, so what is the problem? Just tell her to get on her knees and suck it." Said Jack pretending to be helpful.

Tommy was exasperated "I can't just ask my very hot neighbour to suck my cock, much though I would love to. I jerk off every night thinking about her. I think I'm going mad with lust."

"Well I would fuck her if I got the chance," said Luke.

"I certainly would fuck her brains out better than either of you too idiots," added Jack.

"I'll pretend I didn't hear that," replied Luke, "you are dating my sister, remember."

Mary listened to all this. Had they just been talking about her she wondered? She didn't have to wonder very hard as it was obvious that it was her. She couldn't help but notice that having boys saying they wanted to fuck her had made her very wet. She really needed Larry to fuck her right then but he was away at work. She crept inside to make use of her vibrator instead, ashamed of herself for being this way but too turned on to stop.

Later that night she recounted to Larry what had happened. She thought he would have made more of a fuss bearing in mind his fantasy, but he was too busy thinking over the next move. After they made love, he went to sleep with a smile on his face.

The weather forecast said this current hot spell would break in the following week, so Sunday was the last day Mary would get to enjoy the warm air before she went back to work. She once again laid out on her recliner, this time more attentively looking out for Tommy at his window or next door in the garden, but she could neither see or hear anything. She wasn't sure if she was relieved or disappointed.

"You know that you will get tan lines if you keep wearing your bikini top. Why don't you take it off?" said Larry.

"I'm not a complete fool, Larry. Tommy would then get a right eyeful if he looked out from his window," replied Mary.

"Now we wouldn't want that would we?" Larry mocked, "ok then, we can move your recliner over here," pointing to a spot in the garden that was still in the sun but out of sight of next door.

It was true that she already had tan lines which wouldn't look right with the off the shoulder top she wanted to wear for work the next day. She got up and allowed Larry to move the recliner. She settled back down and after a while took off her top. Larry put on some music from his portable radio but it was favourite classic rock tunes which she was not a fan of. She didn't want to start an argument on the merits or otherwise of his music, so as she had done in the past she asked Larry to get her iPod, which he dutifully did. She put on her Beyoncé album and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Tommy had never spent so long getting ready to do garden work. He showered, styled his hair and put on a t-shirt and shorts which were slightly smarter than was needed for doing odd jobs. Mr Thomas answered the door before he could even ring the doorbell. Mr Thomas had earlier on the phone explained that the garden was a bit of a mess and the rose bushes needed some pruning and so here was a chance to earn a bit of money. Tommy had more in mind the chance to see Mrs Thomas and so to be paid as well was a bonus so wasn't going to turn it down. Mr Thomas explained that his wife was in the garden asleep, so try not to wake her. He apologised for what she was wearing and hoped it wouldn't be a problem, which Tommy didn't quite understand. He knew his way around the house and so made his way into the garden as Mr Thomas went into the kitchen to prepare lunch.

Tommy stopped in his tracks as he got onto the patio. Mrs Thomas was facing away from him but from his angle he could clearly see the side of her tit. He slowly made his way round to improve the view, hardly daring to breathe in case she heard him. He could now clearly see she was topless and her tits were as fantastic as he had imagined. His eyes moved up and down her body taking in every inch but always coming back to those big tits. His erection was so hard against his shorts it hurt.

"Admiring the view?" Larry said softly as he came out on the patio.

Tommy's face instantly went bright red and he felt his heart pumping hard. "I'm so sorry Mr Thomas, please forgive me. Please don't tell my parents. I...I should go. I'll come back to do the roses another day, free of charge."

Larry smiled. "Don't worry, Tommy. You are a young man seeing a topless woman who in my biased opinion is very attractive, so of course you are going to look. I don't mind and neither would she."

Mary's iPod had stopped some time ago as the album had finished. She was only half asleep and so upon hearing a conversation close by she was about to open her eyes until her brain absorbed what was being said and figured out who was talking. Whilst she suddenly was incredibly embarrassed that Tommy must be able to see her half naked body, she thought it would make it even worse if she had to look him in the eye so decided for now to continue to pretend to be asleep. It was difficult keeping her breathing steady with her heart pumping so hard.

"So, Tommy, what do you think of my wife?" asked Larry.

Realising that he didn't appear to be in any trouble for looking at her, Tommy found some confidence and replied, "she is beautiful, sir. You are so lucky to have a wife like her."

It didn't escape Larry's notice that Mary's nipples had become much harder and a small wet patch had formed on her bikini bottoms. So, she was awake and listening in, was she? This was going much better than he had anticipated. Dare he move it to the next level? At least as she was awake, so she had a choice to end it at any time. She was clearly enjoying things for now. Let's see what happens.

Larry said "I was young once, so I know what its like with your hormones raging around, but I was lucky, I had Mary to look after me if you know what I mean. As far as I know you don't have anyone do you? That must be frustrating for you." Larry paused as if thinking something through. "Here is what I am going to do for you, as long as you don't tell your parents, because they would never forgive me. If you want, and if you are gentle, you can touch my wife. Judging from that tent in your shorts you clearly like her, and I know she likes you, so she really wouldn't mind. I am going to go back in the house. You decide if you want to take things further out here or instead go home and we forget this ever happened."

With that Larry walked away leaving Tommy open mouthed starring after him. His gaze fell back to Mrs Thomas. He knew this was too good an opportunity to miss. If her husband was ok with it and he knew she was ok with it from what he had previously overheard her say, then he would regret it for the rest of his life if he stopped now.

Tommy bent down over Mrs Thomas and took in the view of her body close up. Every freckle and every curve. He savoured it all. He carefully put his hand down on her flat toned stomach and slowly moved it up to her tits. He moved so slowly and so gently it was as if he was handling a piece of porcelain china.

Mary was so turned on and cross at the same time. She couldn't believe Larry had put her in this position. The obvious answer was for her to open her eyes, say to Tommy that it was all a mistake and go in the house. But the touch of Tommy's hand on her body was electric. It could scar him for life if she suddenly jumped up and made a fuss. No, much better to let him have a play for a bit until he got bored and went away. She ignored the doubts in her mind at this plan, including the thought that she was enjoying this way too much to stop anyway.

Tommy moved his hand across her body. He then took a breast in each palm of his hand. They were big, they spilled over the side. Could he dare himself, it was now or never. He leaned down and took a nipple in his mouth. Marry let out a sigh, she couldn't help it, it felt so good, his mouth attached to her breast, his tongue lapping at her nipple. He moved to the other breast causing another moan of enjoyment from her lips but her eyes remained fixed shut. Tommy knew he should end it there but he wanted more, but it was too risky, it was bound to wake her up. He desperately wanted to kiss her. To feel her lips against his. He was too turned on, it was as if all reason had gone from his brain. He didn't care what happened, he had to do it.

Mary felt his mouth move away from her breast which was replaced by his firm hand squeezing it, making her almost shudder with excitement. She felt his lips against hers and the faint probe of his tongue. What to do? She had no real control anymore. Her sexual response was automatic. She opened her mouth to allow his tongue in then pushed back with her tongue until they were entwined. She opened her eyes straight into Tommy's big brown eyes filled with lust. She broke off the kiss to whisper in his ear.

"Fuck me, Tommy."

Larry looked on from the kitchen window. He didn't know what was being said, but it was clear what was about to happen as Tommy threw his clothes to the ground and carefully removed Mary's bikini bottoms before slowly climbing on top of her as she wrapped her slim legs around his body and pulled him in tight. Larry had no regrets at that point, he had his cock in his hand and he was aroused beyond imagination with what he was witnessing. It had gone far beyond what he thought was possible, but he was no longer in control of events. There was two people fucking and he was furthest from either of their thoughts at that point.

Tommy had seen enough porn to believe that sex should last a long time, but this was real, and the sensations he was feeling at that moment were incredible. This was nothing like the sex he had seen. The smell of her perfume up close as he nuzzled her neck, the feel of her legs squeezing his body as he thrust, the feel of his skin from the tips of her long fingernails moving gently up and down his back, her quiet moans of enjoyment in his ear. It was too much. He was going to cum whether he wanted to or not, he had no control. His body automatically fucked her faster, her moans became louder. It was a sensation overload. He came with such force it knocked the energy out of him. He collapsed on top of her knowing in that moment he had become a different person, a new version of himself that could do anything. He felt a level of contentment and ease with himself he had not experienced before, and it was wonderful. After some moments, probably just seconds, he wasn't so sure, as the euphoria ebbed away Tommy became acclimatised again to where he was and what he had done.

"I'm so sorry, Mrs Thomas," was all he could muster before he grabbed his clothes and shot back in the house giving himself a few seconds in the hallway to pull on his shorts before scampering off back home.

Mary wanted to call after him, but in that moment, she was at a loss for words.

Later that evening, Larry sat on the floor of the bathroom whilst Mary soaked in the bath. An awkward calm descended on the room with only the occasional drip of the bath breaking the silence. They had exchanged their parts of the story that had led up to the 'event' of that morning. Now they were both quiet as they contemplated their guilt that they both felt.

Eventually Mary spoke up. "I can't say I liked what you did, Larry, it showed a lack of respect for me, but I can't deny that I could have stopped it if I had wished, but I didn't and I couldn't. I am ashamed to say that it felt so good being with him. He was so young and inexperienced but at the same time so passionate and turned on. I know we make love but with Tommy it was raw, it was sex, not love. It only lasted a brief few minutes but it made me feel alive and young again. I don't know what that means for us."

Larry considered what he had heard and eventually replied. "You have always known my desire to see you with another man. We turned it into a fantasy that we shared together, but this was an opportunity to see if we could take it further. It felt safe in an odd sort of way because it was just Tommy from next door rather than some stranger that we found on some internet site. I feel a mix of emotions now but at the time I was looking at the most beautiful sight, my wonderful, gorgeous wife making the dreams come true of an inexperienced boy. I will always cherish those memories so I can't say I regret them."

"Its Tommy I feel sorry for," Mary said, "I enjoyed having a young and different cock inside me and you enjoyed watching us, but what about him? Yes, he enjoyed it at the time, but he ran off afterwards. He thinks he has done something wrong. That's not fair on him when we are the ones who effectively laid a trap for him. I've made up my mind to go round there and see him. Explain it to him. That none of this was his fault."

Larry asked if she wanted him to go to with her but she declined. It was going to be embarrassing enough for Tommy, let alone having both of them to deal with.

Tommy was in the sitting room with Luke and Jack. They had pestered him with messages when he had indicated in a message to them that something had happened. When he didn't provide details, they had come around his house uninvited to find out more. Tommy explained to them that he had taken advantage of Mrs Thomas being asleep but then she had wanted it but he couldn't last long and he didn't think he even made her cum. Jack said that he had messed it up by running away but that he needed to fuck her again to make it right.

A ring on the doorbell stopped the conversation dead. When Tommy answered and they heard Mrs Thomas' voice and that she asked to come in, Luke and Jack scuttled into the kitchen to get out of the way. Tommy followed Mrs Thomas into the sitting room expecting to see Jack and Luke but it was empty, so he focused on the beautiful woman standing in front of him.

"Mrs Thomas, I am so sorry what happened. Can you forgive me?"

"I think we are slightly past the stage of you calling me Mrs Thomas, Mary will do just fine," she replied, "and there is nothing to be sorry about. You did absolutely nothing wrong. It should be me and Larry apologising to you for putting temptation in your way, and you responded like any red-blooded man would."

They both felt more comfortable after that and Tommy got her a gin from his father's drinks cabinet and himself a beer. After some small talk and a top up of drinks, Tommy decided to just get it all out and explained how he had always felt about her and that he couldn't regret what he had done now he knew he hadn't upset her or Larry but he did regret making such a mess of it, because he lost control and came to quick. Mary told him that wasn't the case and as she assumed he was a virgin, which he confirmed, and therefore having much control probably wasn't much of an option.

"I'm sure it will be much better next time, Tommy." Mary said.

"With you, do you mean? We can try again?" Tommy replied expectantly.

"Oh, well I didn't mean that, I meant with other girls more your age." Mary said, her complexion slightly more flushed.

"Please Mary, just one more time, show me how to do it better." Tommy pleaded.

Was it her guilt that she still had for getting Tommy into this predicament, or her kindness wanting to help a boy in need, or the fresh memory of how good his young cock had felt the first-time round? Probably a mixture of all three. She sighed, smiled, slowly nodded her head, and took off her dress. She pulled Tommy to her and kissed him whilst caressing the back of his head. Her hands then moved down his body and removed his t-shirt and then pulled down his shorts. His cock sprang free, already hard as nails. Young boys, always ready for sex, she thought to herself and smiled. She knelt down him front of him, looking directly at his cock. It was nice she thought. Not too big or small, not too thick or thin but just so so hard. She moved her finger up and down its length and then slowly moved her mouth over it.

sincity001
sincity001
119 Followers
12