Unintended Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long before the teenager felt comfortable enough to fondle Amy's breasts with authority, kneading and squeezing them, occasionally making her squirm when he accidentally pinched her nipples a bit too hard.

The two men looked pleased as they watched their protegé gain proficiency in handling Amy's tits and at some point felt that he was ready for the next step.

"Now that you know how to handle a woman's tits," one of the men explained, "you need to learn how to play with her pussy.".

Making Amy sit on a nearby crate, he told her to spread her legs. Obediently Amy complied with the command and presented her neatly manicured vagina. The teenager knelt down between her legs and stared at her glistening vulva with obvious lust but did not dare touch her. Inexperienced, he clearly did not know how to proceed.

This time it was Amy herself who decided to mentor the teen. Wordlessly she took his hand and directed it toward her pussy. She placed it squarely on her pubic hair, making sure to hook his thumb over her clit.

Her body reacted to the teen's touch with subtle twitches in her thighs and abdomen; a clear sign of sexual pleasure. She kept her hand on top of his and began rotating her hips, thereby pushing her pussy mound firmly against his hand. She did this for a couple of minutes before lowering his hand, guiding his fingers to gently stroke up and down and around her pussy lips. She saw the teen swallow hard as she isolated the index and middle finger of his hand and slowly began inserting them into her wet cavern.

Ralf could hear his girlfriend's moans distinctly across the yard, and watched mesmerized as the teen was learning to use his hands and mouth to pleasure her. He never noticed the bottle next to his feet, and when he accidentally kicked it the noise it made alerted the four to his presence.

Startled, the men looked in his direction. When they caught Ralf peeking around the corner of the building again, they hollered at him.

"Don't just stand there, pal, there is plenty of her to go around."

Shocked at being discovered Ralf slowly walked toward the four. He felt surreal as he stood near his girlfriend in the yard. The teen had resumed feasting on Amy's pussy, and a few feet away the two men were still watching.

Ralf looked at his girlfriend and she looked back at him, her hips moving involuntarily due to the movement of the teen's fingers in her pussy. For the first time since he had begun watching her perform in the yard he could see uneasiness in her eyes.

It was clear to him that her apprehension stemmed not from the fact that she had been acting like a slut this whole time, but rather that he was aware of it. Apparently she hadn't expected him to arrive on the scene and was trying to discern how much he might have witnessed.

"Pretty, isn't she?" asked one of the men.

Ralf looked up at the man who had addressed him. Almost subconsciously he nodded in agreement. Still intimidated by the situation he was unable to utter a single syllable.

"She's real friendly, too," the man continued.

Then he ordered the teen, "Let our new friend here have a go at her for a while!"

Not knowing that the 'newcomer' was Amy's boyfriend the teen disappointedly gave up his turn.

One of the men then held out his hand toward Amy and helped her get up from the crate.

He kissed her on the cheek and gave her breasts a firm squeeze before offering them to Ralf.

"Go ahead and touch them. They're real soft... and natural."

Slowly Ralf began returning to the moment. Overwhelmed by his raunchiest fantasies having turned into reality, he slowly stepped closer to his girlfriend. He noted how vulnerable she looked standing there, naked, among them.

Wordlessly he accepted the man's offer and put his hands on Amy's breasts. Massaging them gently he looked into her eyes. Unable to maintain eye contact she lowered her eyes, suddenly ashamed at what she had done.

"Don't be rude, sweetie!" the man scolded Amy. "Return the favor!"

As she had done all night Amy obeyed without objection. She unzipped her boyfriend's fly and lovingly took his penis into her hand.

The men then encouraged the teenager to join in, and he gladly accepted their offer. Approaching Amy from behind he eagerly resumed playing between her legs. No longer interested in watching, the two men grinned contently and went back into the club.

Ralf stood dumbfounded. He was in the strange situation of standing in the backyard of a club, being masturbated by his naked girlfriend while a teenager was playing with her pussy, hoping to fuck her.

Amy looked him in the eyes. She didn't have to say anything. Ralf knew exactly what she was thinking. He was thinking the same thing: was he going to allow this to happen?

How could he stop it now, he thought, having already allowed her to be taken by two strangers. As he wrestled in his mind over what to do, the teenager unzipped his pants and readied himself to penetrate Amy from behind.

Realizing she was about to get fucked by the teen Amy bend over and widened her stance a bit. She arched her back and stuck out her ass as high as she could to grant him easy access to her pussy. Eagerly the teen moved closer, and, taking his dick into his hand, gently guided it into her waiting hole.

Amy's high pitched moans excited the teen even more, and he enthusiastically commenced sliding his young cock in and out of her wet pussy. Amy met him thrust for thrust as he banged against her rear-end. He had fun watching her tits bounce around as he fucked her hard and deep.

Taking Ralf's inaction as a sign of approval, Amy lovingly took his penis into her mouth. As her soft lips began to envelope Ralf's shaft nature began to take over, and he felt his cock starting to stiffen and rise.

When he was fully erect, Amy briefly came up to kiss him. He could still taste the salty cum on her lips from her previous encounters, which caused his penis to grow even harder.

"I love you," she whispered in his ear before she sank back down in front of him and gingerly continued to service his erection.

The teen settled into a slow rhythm of long strokes, in and out. Amy looked back at him smiling appreciatively, showing him how much she enjoyed the stroking. Her heavy breasts swayed wildly every time the teen's groin connected with her cheeks, and he reached for them often in order to play with them. As Ralf watched his girlfriend being fucked by the teenager he had to concentrate hard to hold back his rising sperm. His wildest fantasies were not only being realized but exceeded, and he no longer wanted this moment to end.

In time the boy's thrusts became more and more frantic and his groans became ever louder. Realizing the teen was getting ready to unleash his load into her, Amy's moans also became louder. Holding onto Amy's bouncing tits, the teen suddenly yelled out and finally exploded with all the energy one would expect from a teenager. Furiously he pumped his jizz into Amy's tender vagina as she howled in ecstasy.

When his energetic thrusts slowly subsided, Amy turned around and lovingly licked the teen's young cock completely clean. Greedily he played with her tits for another minute or two before finally being on his way, leaving boyfriend and girlfriend to each other for the first time in hours.

Wordlessly Ralf gave his girlfriend a long hug before finally escorting her to his car. Her clothes were still soaking in the filthy pool of liquid by the dumpster, and neither Ralf nor Amy made any attempts to recover them.

She had been naked in public for so long that she showed no signs of shame or embarrassment when her nudity was witnessed by a group of guys in the parking lot. She simply kept walking toward Ralf's car and patiently waited for him to open the door for her, never acknowledging the hollering crowd.

When they got home Ralf, never having climaxed himself, finally had his girl all to himself. He could still smell the other men's cum on her breath but rejected Amy's offer to shower before having sex with him.

He hungrily lapped at her pussy which was still oozing some of the teenager's sperm, but none of this bothered him anymore. In fact he was turned on by it and, recalling in his mind everything that had transpired that night, he gave his girlfriend a fucking that they would both never forget.

The following day Amy was embarrassed by her actions of the previous night and claimed that, in addition to the large quantities of alcohol she had consumed, the men must also have drugged her without her knowledge.

Ralf never really believed this part of the story, but he no longer cared. He was glad to have seen his girlfriend in action and was already working out a strategy that would eventually pair her up with another teenager, who lived in the same apartment building as she, and whom he had caught staring at Amy in a most admiring fashion on several occasions.

12