Unintended Results

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,676 Followers

"You wouldn't even have to look at each other you know," Mara said, sensing weakness. "I'd be between you, and you can close your eyes the whole time if you want. It could be anyone else there for all your body'll know the difference."

"We'll know better," Zoey said, but she spoke even less convincingly than she been up until now.

"Free pussy 'til you cum, then you can leave and not even worry about me," Mara said to me, knowing that I was the one who needed that last push. "You must like that idea at least a little." She wiggled her butt at me and winked.

Normally I wouldn't have liked the thought of using a girl like that, but this was not a normal situation. And at some point I'd started getting hard without fully realizing it, no doubt affecting my judgement somewhat.

"Tell me to go," I said, looking straight at Zoey. "Tell me to leave right now."

"Adam...."

"Seriously, do it."

I stared at my sister who stared right back, a staring contest for higher stakes than I'd ever played for before. Eventually she looked away and I knew she couldn't say no, nor could I without her help. I shifted my gaze to Mara who had been watching with interest and she understood without any words being exchanged.

"Alright, scootch over a bit," Mara said to Zoey. "Make some room for your brother."

Zoey was going to hate me for this, I felt certain of it, but dammit she wouldn't say no when I needed her to so it wasn't all on me.

The bed wasn't that big and normally would have been an issue for more than two people, but I wasn't planning on taking up any of that space. Mara was on top of Zoey and I could tell she had a hand down her panties at this point, but my only concern was the ass being presented to me. I ignored Mara's hint to join them on the bed and instead positioned her so that she was in more or less the right position for me while I remained standing. Less chance of accidental contact with Zoey that way.

Mara's jeans posed a minor challenge to me: she was in an awkward position to remove them, and she wouldn't stay still for more than a couple seconds at a time. They didn't need to come all the way off though, just down far enough to give me access. Once again, this was not how I would have liked my first time with a girl to go, but she clearly wasn't in the mood for any kind of romance and having my sister there didn't put me in the mood for it either. There's the cliche of guys always thinking with their penis, and in this instance it more or less fit. Most every other part of my body was telling me I was going to regret it.

"Mmm, yeah. Put it in," Mara told me. "Just fuck me while I take care of your sister. Everyone wins."

Including a therapist or two somewhere down the road no doubt.

Zoey was staying conspicuously silent, except for the sound of her breathing and the occasional small gasp. Whatever Mara was doing to her it seemed to be working, not that I wanted to think about it too much.

I finally got Mara's jeans pulled down sufficiently for my purposes, with more fumbling than necessary thanks to her inability to help even a little. Her panties were much easier and were practically trivial in comparison, however I had to touch them enough that I could hardly fail to notice the damp patch on them. Apparently she really wasn't kidding about liking the idea of having a threeway with siblings. I winced slightly as the thought of how close my sister was inadvertently went through my mind, but quickly put it to one side. The faster I moved, the faster I could get out of there.

Mara's pussy was indeed wet enough to allow me entry, as I confirmed by probing the area with my fingers. Even though I hadn't been planning on fingering her for any great length of time, she didn't give me the chance and looked back at me impatiently.

"I said to put it in already, do you need written permission or something?" she asked.

I shook my head and fished out my cock as she refocused on Zoey. I knew she'd only been teasing, but I was just irritated enough to do something about it. I'd never before in my life been anything but gentle when first penetrating a girl, but Mara was about to be the exception. As soon as I was lined up properly with her entrance, I shoved my cock inside almost all the way in one thrust.

Mara's back arched instantly and she let out a long hiss, presumably in pleasure since she didn't say anything to the contrary. I pulled partway out, then slammed back in burying myself fully inside her eager pussy. She didn't seem to mind me being rough in the slightest, and I soon found myself getting into it more than I thought I would. It was kind of a nice change to not worry about my partner during sex and only concentrate on myself. Mara was getting off on the situation so much I could pretty much do what I wanted.

For a while there was no talking at all, no communication of any kind unless you counted the incoherent sounds that managed to escape one of our mouths every now and then. I was so far beyond any higher thought that even the occasional moan that must have belonged to Zoey didn't faze me at all. I could guess what Mara must be doing to her, where her fingers must be, and if anything it only turned me on more. Any recognition that I shouldn't be enjoying the thought of my sister getting fingered by the girl I was fucking was fleeting at best, so fleeting as to be non-existent for any practical purpose.

Eventually the pace I was maintaining caught up with me, as it eventually had to unless I gave in and slowed down. I could only fuck for so long before an orgasm started to creep up on me, and this one felt more intense than most.

"Mara..." I gasped, surprised at my apparently sudden lack of breath, though I probably shouldn't have been.

"Just do it when you're ready," she replied, able to correctly guess my intent. There was something in her voice that suggested she wasn't really paying attention to me, and to be fair she did have to concentrate on two things at once.

I shoved my cock hard inside her, burying it in her one last time as I came. As some part of me had known would happen, I started feeling the inevitable guilt and regret almost before I was even done, while the last of my semen was still emptying into Mara's pussy. It had all made so much sense at the time, but afterward... I couldn't believe I'd really just done that.

"Mmm, thanks baby," Mara said. "That was pretty awesome. Let me know if you want to do it again sometime."

She winked at me again just before I managed to stumble to the door and out into the relative safety of the hallway. I'd only just barely gotten my cock back in my pants before exiting, but thankfully there was no one outside right away anyway. The last thing I wanted was anybody seeing me come out of that room and get even the faintest inkling of what I'd been up to. I didn't know how I was going to deal with it on my own, let alone if someone else caught on.

****

Zoey didn't make contact with me for a couple weeks after the incident, as I'd taken to calling it when I thought about it at all. I didn't blame her, nor did I make any attempt to talk to her either. I didn't think it'd be like that forever, I really hoped it wouldn't, but I didn't think a little space between us was such a bad thing for a while.

I think in the end I was more worried about Zoey's reaction to the whole event than she was of mine, which could have been why she came to see me before I built up the courage to go to her. It had been enough time that most of my guilt had dissipated anyway, and most of what remained was the fear of what my sister might still be feeling about it.

I was just returning to my room one evening, not even thinking about Zoey or what happened, when I found her leaning against the wall next to my door, presumably having been waiting for me.

"Hey," she said.

"Hey," I said back. "What's up?"

"We haven't talked since... you know."

"Yeah I know. I'm sorry about... everything."

I unlocked the door and let us both in to my room where there'd be less chance of anyone overhearing something.

"It wasn't really your fault," Zoey said.

"At least part of it was my fault."

"Okay, but I'm as much to blame as you are. I could have stopped it. You even asked me to stop it. I'm the older one here it's supposed to be me who's responsible and stuff and... I just wasn't."

We'd both had time to think, probably too much time to think really. Too much time to go over what we could have done differently. I could tell Zoey had been worrying about it just like I had and we both needed to know the other was okay.

"Well, you might be older, but we're both old enough to do stupid shit," I said. "Can we just agree that that's what it was and move on?"

Zoey cracked a faint smile. "Yeah, it was definitely stupid. I'm glad... I'm glad it didn't turn out worse."

"Me too."

We stood there awkwardly for a few seconds, then on some unknown signal stepped closer together and hugged. More than anything we said I think that helped get rid of the remaining tension between us. It reminded me that it didn't matter what we did, Zoey was always going to be sister and it would take something way, way more fucked up to ever make me wish otherwise.

"So anyway, there was something else I wanted to tell you," Zoey said as we released each other. She sat down on my bed and waited for me to take a seat too.

"What is it?"

"Well..." she said, chewing on her lip thoughtfully, "maybe I shouldn't even say anything, and you can tell me if you don't want to talk about it, but you're really the only one who I think would even understand."

"Go on," I prodded again.

"Okay, so the thing is Mara asked if I would, like, ever do it again. Both of us I mean."

"You mean that thing we both decided was a really stupid thing to do?"

"Maybe not exactly the same, but... yeah, sex stuff. I told her no obviously."

"Then what's the problem?" I asked, genuinely confused. "She's not pressuring you about it is she?"

"No no, not really. Nothing I can't handle. But she asked what would make me say yes, and just to get her to shut up I said something like she'd have to let me fuck her in the ass with a giant strap-on." Zoey gave me a crooked smile. "I really thought she'd give up, but she thought about it a while, then said okay as long as it wasn't too big."

"Oh. So now she thinks you're on board with her?"

"No, I still said no."

I sighed heavily, making sure my sister would catch the frustration I was starting to feel.

"So what's the issue?" I said. "You're not making it very clear to me so far."

"Because I actually thought about it," Zoey said, meeting my gaze directly. "I shouldn't have had to. I don't want to put you... either of us through that again. But I thought about it."

"Why? You don't even like girls, you kept saying that when...." I stopped as a thought occurred to me. "Wait, do you think you might actually want to, I don't know, do stuff with Mara again? Is that what's bugging you?"

"Well, it wasn't exactly unpleasant what she did to me I'll admit. She knows what she's doing. But I don't think I'm really interested in her if that's what you mean, I still just like guys. The thing is, there's some appeal in the idea of being on the not-painful end of anal. How many chances am I going to get at that?"

"I hear it doesn't hurt once you get used to it anyway," I supplied, attempting to lighten the tone of the conversation a little.

Zoey gave me a dirty look, as I'd expected she would.

"What's bugging me is I think maybe I'm not as bothered by what happened between us I should be," she said, finally getting to the real problem. "Even while it was happening, I didn't tell you to leave when you asked me to and it should have been my natural reaction. And afterward... I spent a lot more time worried about you than about me because I just didn't feel some of the things I should have. I should have been a lot more weirded out than I was."

I took a moment to consider what she said. In some ways I could see exactly what she meant.

"Well, we couldn't really see each other or anything, and we didn't have any contact. Maybe that helped."

"Maybe. Maybe I'm just a bad sister though."

"Uh uh, no way I buy that," I said firmly. "We may not have ever been as close as some siblings are, but you're far from a bad sister. It could just be that we're more comfortable with each other than we thought, or something like that. That'd make you a pretty good sister, and even if that's not it I still think you are anyway."

Zoey took my hand and squeezed it gently.

"If you really mean that... then thanks. That's what I needed to hear. You're a pretty good brother too."

****

It was a relief to have my relationship with Zoey return more or less to normal. It was one of those things where I never really realized how much I'd miss having her in my life until there was a real threat of something coming between us. Even if we went a while without talking or anything, I still knew she was there if I needed her and that was a very different situation than not being able to talk to her at all.

When I got a text from her one day asking me to come see her at her room, I didn't think much of it and simply made the short walk there without bothering to reply. I didn't know why she would need me to come to her, but it wasn't like it was far enough that I'd mind even if it was something trivial. Since she'd only just sent me the message I assumed she'd be expecting me and I didn't bother knocking once I arrived. In hindsight, it might have been a better idea than simply opening the door as I did.

"Hey Zoey," I said. "I got your text. Wha-"

"Adam what the hell!"

I stopped short halfway into the room as my sister hastily covered herself with her blanket. She'd been sitting on her bed with her laptop, and from the brief glimpse I'd gotten she didn't seem to be wearing pants.

"Sorry, sorry, I didn't mean to...." I belatedly turned away from her while also closing the door behind me to keep anyone passing by from seeing inside. "You asked me to come though, I thought you'd, you know, expect me."

"What? When did I do that?"

"You texted me, like, maybe five minutes ago? Possibly less than that."

"No I didn't, I--"

Zoey cut herself off mid-sentence and I risked a peek to find out why. She looked as confused as I felt, but with an expression of dawning comprehension creeping over her.

"Shit, she wouldn't have..." Zoey muttered. "Can you check the pockets of my jeans?" she asked me, pointing to a pair lying crumpled on the floor. The pair I assumed she'd been wearing until just recently.

"Uh, sure."

She was already busy checking the rest of the room from where she sat. Obviously she didn't want to move too much while still in her state of partial undress.

"Anything?" she asked.

"Just some change," I said. "Looks like mostly quarters."

"Yeah I was doing laundry earlier. Shit. That means Mara must have taken my phone."

"Why would she do that?"

"I dunno, 'cause she's pissed at me I guess. I didn't think she was that upset when I said we weren't going to do, you know, that thing she wanted. She must have been though if she's trying to get back at me like this."

"I guess. It seems weird though, I mean she of all people should know we've been through worse than me catching you...."

"Masturbating?" Zoey finished for me with a slight smile at my embarrassment.

"Yeah, that."

"Well all I know is she's been obsessed with the two of us lately. She's kind of a weird girl."

"I suppose we could take it as a compliment. You know, 'cause she can't stop thinking about us."

"Yeah maybe. Except it's really only because of us being siblings and all. That's the main reason any of us keep thinking about it as far as I can tell. I know I spend more time thinking about... okay actually I just realized that's gonna sound really weird if I say it out loud. Nevermind."

"You're really worried about something being too weird at this point?" I asked. "Because I think we're probably past that."

"Okay, well... I probably thought about you more than Mara after we all had sex. And again, I know it sounds weirder than I mean it too."

"No it's fine, I know what you mean. I was thinking about you a lot too." I sat down at the foot of Zoey's bed, careful not to get too close to her. "I was way more worried about what you were feeling than about Mara."

"Exactly. Who cared what she thought, it was her fault to begin with."

Zoey flipped her blanket off her lap and crawled over closer to me. She was wearing panties, though without looking directly I was mostly only picking up the fact that she didn't have any pants on with my peripheral vision. It was more distracting than I would have liked.

"Are you going to put your pants back on or anything?" I asked.

"Why, you uncomfortable with this?"

"No, just... okay maybe a little."

"Aw." Zoey put an arm around my shoulders. "I was going to tease you a bit, but you're making it too easy. They're just legs you know."

"I know, but they're making me think about some other things."

"So?"

"So that's not good."

"Oh whatever. It's not a big deal as long as you're just thinking. I thought we were past this awkward stuff."

"That doesn't mean you need to try and make it more awkward."

Zoey rolled her eyes and didn't make any move to put her pants on. It really wasn't a big deal if she didn't mind the possibility of my inappropriate thoughts, but at the same time I wasn't sure that was the sort of thing either of us should be encouraging. We'd been lucky not to have caused any significant damage to our relationship yet and it didn't seem like a great idea to tempt fate.

"I'm not making it that awkward am I?" Zoey asked. "I mean, it's not like you're having to restrain yourself from molesting me or something, right?"

She was right, it wasn't anything like that. At least, it wasn't until she gave me the idea. I knew she could win an argument with me pretty easily if I chose to pursue one, but now I had an alternate path to take. One that involved fewer words.

As my sister sat there and waited for my response, I simply reached out and grabbed her boob. She looked surprised, not that I could blame her, but she didn't instantly push me away as I half-expected she might.

"Adam... what the fuck are you doing?" she asked in voice that suggested she knew exactly what the fuck I was doing.

"Molesting you, I think," I said.

"Are you going to cut it out?"

"Are you going to put your pants on?"

We stared at each other some more, me keeping my hand on Zoey's breast and her not doing a thing about it.

"I can outlast you, you know that right?" she said finally. "I know you don't really want to feel me up, you're just trying to make some kind of point."

"If you say so."

Of all the times I'd ever touched a girl's boob, or at least of the times it was on purpose, this was by far the least intimate it had ever been. Neither of us was even properly looking at the other, and our sitting position was such that I had to hold my arm at a weird angle just to maintain contact. There was a decent chance my shoulder would give in before either Zoey or I did.

Since I was already in about as much trouble as I could get anyway, I decided to at least try and force some kind of action out of Zoey. I squeezed a little on her breast, not enough to hurt but enough to at least suggest that I was enjoying the situation. And, to some extent, I actually was kind of enjoying it. I hadn't realized at first over the knowledge that I was doing something really quite dumb and the slight fear that she might just punch me in the face, but her breast felt pretty good. In many ways it was not unlike any of the other boobs I'd fondled over the years, even if it did belong to my sister.

Xarth
Xarth
14,676 Followers