Unintentional Lolita Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead, he and Kelly had done everything short of...

"Mom?"

"Yes, baby?"

"Are you okay? Did I do something wrong?"

"No, sweetheart," she said, scooting closer and scooping her daughter into her arms. "You and I... for lack of better terms, you and I set up and ambushed your father last night. If I had taken care of him and not teased him, things between you might have ended differently. Then again..."

"Mom..."

"What, sweetie?"

Kelly shook her head. "Last night was fine."

"It was?"

Kelly nodded and smiled, looking down as a red glow flushed her face. "I... I really enjoyed it."

"You did?"

Kelly looked up at her mother and nodded. "I... I kinda want to do it again."

"You do?"

Kelly nodded again. "Daddy said maybe he and I could go on a date this weekend."

Billie nodded and chewed on her lip. "Maybe you can." She slid forward to the edge of the couch. "I just remembered some things I forgot at the store that I need to fix dinner tonight, so I'm going to take a quick little trip and I'll be back in a few minutes, okay?"

Kelly nodded and watched her mother walk out of the room. A moment later, the kitchen door closed, and a moment after that, she heard her mother's car start and back out of the drive.

I have at least twenty minutes, she told herself as she raised her hips off the couch, before she comes back, depending on how busy they are and what all she needs. Kelly's fingers deftly unfastened and unzipped her pants and then she shoved them down below her hips, skimming her panties down with them.

She touched herself softly and slowly at first. Daddy wasn't here to get her off, and neither was momma; for now, she'd have to do it herself.

Billie stood in the express line, her heart racing a million miles an hour as she held the slim square box in her hand.

She looked down at it again. Three premium latex condoms. 'Almost like wearing nothing at all,' it said on the front. This was the same brand she and Martin had used; he liked it.

Why was she so embarrassed? She was a grown woman. Grown women buy condoms. A lot of times, because the men are too lazy.

She made the purchase and took the small bag, quickly wadding it up and shoving it into her purse as she exited the store.

But these condoms, this box... these weren't for her. Not really.

She slid behind the wheel of her car and gripped it as she cranked the engine to life.

She could almost see them, Kelly and Martin, sitting naked as he coached her into opening the package, then sliding it onto his swollen penis, her hand wrapping around and starting to pump his shaft until finally he came, filling the latex tip with semen.

She pressed her eyes closed as she reached for the gear shift. Kelly didn't need but one for the lesson; she'd hide the other two. That way, there would be, hopefully, reduced temptation for her daughter to cross the final line standing between her and the undiscovered country. Maybe, just maybe not having a second or third condom would be enough to deter her from wanting Martin inside her.

Billie put the car into gear and backed up.

Assuming, of course, she told herself, that Kelly didn't get up the gumption to buy some on her own.

When I got home, dinner was mere minutes from being on the table, and Billie followed me into our bedroom as I began to change clothes.

"Kelly and I talked about last night."

I looked over at her. "You did?"

Billie bit her lip and nodded lightly as she sat on the bed.

"She told me you made her come."

Her tone didn't sound accusing; I nodded.

"She also told me she made you come."

I nodded again.

"And that you came all over her."

I nodded for a third time and Billie rolled against the bed, throwing her arms out to the side.

"I realize this is going to sound kind of stupid," I said as I hung up my coat, "but after the night the two of you had together... after the show we put on for her... as worked up as you had me last night before you sent me to kiss her goodnight... I kind of thought that was the whole point. I mean, what other outcome was I supposed to expect after a comment like 'try not to get any on the carpet?'"

Billie covered her eyes with her hands and nodded. "You're right, it's just..."

"What was I supposed to do?" I asked. "You had me so close to coming last night that I'm surprised I lasted as long as I did."

Billie nodded again and looked at me.

"And like I said this morning, last night we were so close..."

Billie nodded and I didn't need to say anything else.

Sex gets messy when it's good; we'd both known that for some time, and without me saying it, Billie knew that I'd had a choice to make, and I'd stopped short of coming inside our daughter.

"So what now?" I asked.

"What now?" she replied as she sat up. "Now, it is almost time for supper." I watched as she pulled her sweater up and reached behind her back. Billie contorted herself getting out of her bra and then lowered her sweater back against her body as she dropped her bra to the floor. "And later, I will pick up where I left off last night." She slid her arm around my neck and pulled my hand against her breast. "And I'm going to fuck you."

Billie kissed me and turned toward the bedroom door, stopping as she reached the threshold.

"Whether or not our daughter will be watching is yet to be determined."

I watched as Billie disappeared from the bedroom, reached down and adjusted my hardening cock.

After dinner, Billie shooed me from the kitchen, and she and Kelly cleaned up.

Billie turned off the water and dried her hands as Kelly closed the refrigerator door.

"Come with me," Billie said. "I have something I want to show you."

Kelly nodded and followed her mother into her parents' bedroom.

"Close the door," Billie said, reaching for the middle drawer of her dresser.

She held her hand there as Kelly closed the door and then walked over to where she stood.

Slowly, Billie pulled the drawer out, slid her fingers in, pulled out the thin plastic square and handed it to her suddenly wide-eyed youngest daughter.

Kelly accepted it and looked at her mother speechless.

"I will not show you what to do with that," Billie said. "I figure after last night, that's something your father can help you with."

Kelly swallowed hard and nodded.

"That doesn't mean that..." Billie froze, catching herself. She could not; she would not tell her daughter that having a condom meant it was okay to actually have sex with her father.

Kelly looked up at her mother and nodded. Whatever her mother meant, she figured the wise thing to do was nod in agreement.

Billie sighed, closed her eyes and nodded. Telepathy was not a talent they'd ever exhibited, but maybe, just maybe, she didn't have to say what she was thinking.

"Momma?"

Billie opened her eyes again. "Yes, baby?"

"What's that?"

Billie's gaze followed her daughter's pointing finger.

That.

Billie pulled the bottle from the drawer and slid the drawer closed before her daughter's eyes could spy anything else to ask about.

"This is..."

"Strawberry flavored personal lubricant?" Kelly's forehead wrinkled and her mother nodded.

"On occasion," she replied, "your father and I will use it to... make things a little more slippery."

"It says it's strawberry flavored."

Billie held up the bottle as she sighed and nodded. "And other times, when I want your father to pay some special attention to me, or he wants me to pay some special attention to him..."

"When he wants a blow job..."

Billie caught her breath and nodded. "This can make it more enjoyable for both of us."

She leaned against the dresser and locked eyes with her daughter. "And not that I'm encouraging you to do this, but if the man you're with has a condom on, and you decide you want to let him come in your mouth, when you take the condom off of him, you can wipe him down with a wet rag and use some of this. Latex doesn't leave a very good taste in your mouth. Sometimes, if you're lucky, you can find flavored condoms. I think I've seen them in mint and strawberry."

"Mom!"

"Well, I'm just saying. Now." Billie slid the drawer open and dropped the bottle back in, then slid it shut again.

"You didn't use any of that the other night," Kelly said.

Billie shook her head and sighed. "And I don't usually."

"Do you ever let daddy come in your mouth?"

Billie looked at her daughter and nodded. She reached up and swept Kelly's hair back from her face. "That is a decision that will always be between you and the person you're with, though I'll tell you that when you love someone... when you really love them and you're making love with them, you want to do everything you can to pleasure them."

Kelly nodded and swallowed hard.

"When your father comes in my mouth..." Billie sighed as she felt a warm glow begin to consume her body. She'd already told her daughter... she'd already showed her daughter far more than she should have. How ironic that coaching her daughter was arousing her. "When your father comes in my mouth; when I'm sucking him and swallowing his semen; those are some of the most consistently mind-blowing orgasms he has. Or so he's told me."

Kelly nodded again. Last night, her father had seemed about to pass out when he came.

"And when he comes, whether it's in you or on you," Billie said, sliding her hand between Kelly's legs, "press in against the base of his cock, way back here," she said, bringing her hand forward and making her daughter gasp, "and milk all of it out of him; you don't want to miss any."

Kelly grabbed at her mother as the shock sailed through her body.

"But tonight, young lady," she said, hugging her daughter and kissing her on the cheek, "tonight, he's off-limits to you. You can kiss him goodnight, but it's my turn to go to bed with him. Got it?"

"Yes, Momma."

Billie kissed her daughter again, and the two of them left the bedroom hand in hand.

The three of us sat together and watched a movie, and when it was over, Billie told Kelly she'd had a long week and it was time she went to bed.

My daughter crawled into my lap, straddling me as she kissed me goodnight, and Billie watched in amusement as I did my best not to grope at my little girl's ass. Kelly was persistent, though, her lips melted against mine as her tongue thrust into my mouth, and Billie reached over, grabbing my hand and laying it on Kelly's behind.

Kelly moaned and ground against me as I squeezed her, and finally, gasping for air, she pulled her lips from mine and slid from my lap.

"Goodnight, Daddy. I love you."

"I love you, too, baby."

Kelly kissed her mother goodnight, told her she loved her, and we watched as she toddled off toward her room.

I looked over at Billie. "What're the odds she actually goes to bed and stays there?"

Billie giggled. "Slim to none." She leaned toward me and took her daughter's place in my lap. "But that's okay; I told her you're mine tonight. If you're both nice, I'll let the two of you go on a date tomorrow night."

"Will you, now?"

"It depends," Billie said, pulling my hand to her ass as she kissed me and slid her tongue into my mouth, "on how good you are to me tonight."

Kelly didn't even make it to her bedroom before she started getting undressed. As quickly as she could, she shed everything but her panties, and then, wearing nothing but the thin band hugging her hips, she stole back to the doorway to spy on her parents.

There wasn't much to see; not at first. Her mother was straddling her father like she'd done moments earlier, and they were kissing.

Kelly moaned as she watched her father's hands slide across her mother's ass; she knew how good that felt. She shoved her hand down inside her panties and began to finger herself as she watched her parents start making love.

Billie leaned back and grabbed at her sweater, pulled it overhead and bared her breasts to her husband. Martin put his hands on her waist and pulled her to him, lips closing on her nipple as he began to suckle her.

Kelly gasped as she slid the tip of her finger in between the wet outer lips of her pussy. It felt really good, but it had felt so much better when it had been daddy doing it to her. She pressed her finger into her pussy, penetrating herself as her other hand covered her breast and squeezed.

Billie slipped off the couch, breathing hard and landing awkwardly on her feet; she reached for and grabbed Martin's hand, pulling him to his feet. She wiggled out of her jeans and panties while Martin stood up and took his own clothes off.

Martin kicked his clothes to the side as Billie dropped to her knees and began to massage his swelling erection. She looked up at him and smiled, her mouth uttering words Kelly couldn't hear. He slowly turned until he was standing sideways against the couch, and Kelly's mouth dropped open as she watched her mother begin to give him a blowjob.

Kelly sighed. This was twice now she'd seen her mother go down on him. And she'd heard her say earlier how much her father enjoyed coming in her mouth. She definitely had to try that. Soon.

Martin groaned as Billie pressed forward, almost swallowing his cock.

Was he coming? Was her father filling her mother's mouth with semen?

No. Billie pulled her mouth from Martin's glistening penis and looked up at him, smiling as she cupped his balls and massaged them; he looked down at her and smiled, brushing her face with his hand.

Billie stood up, then Martin stood up, and hand in hand, leaving their clothes on the floor of the living room, they walked to their bedroom, turning off the one light still burning in the kitchen.

Kelly watched until their shadows had disappeared from their doorway and then followed them, stopping in the shadows outside their doorway.

Her father lay on the bed, his prick angled upward, throbbing.

Could he see her from there? If he could, he wanted to see her naked, didn't he? She pulled her sopping wet fingers from her panties and with fumbling hands, shoved her panties from her hips.

Her mother suddenly walked into view and Kelly bit at her lip as she gasped.

Billie sat on the bed, straddling Martin's thigh as she wrapped a hand around his throbbing erection. He reached forward and cupped her breast, drawing his fingers back along the tender flesh, catching the nipple and pinching it enough to elicit a moan from Billie as she clenched her thighs against him.

That was the encouragement she needed; she leaned forward, threw a leg over her him, and as Kelly watched, her mother pulled his cock up, angled it up into her swollen cunt and mounted him.

Kelly slowly began fingering herself again as she watched her mother and father fuck, their pace and motion alternating from relaxed to purposed, her mother clearly using her father's erection to satisfy herself.

Their sex became guttural and earthy as Martin grabbed at Billie, pulling her against him, urging his cock deeper inside her, until finally, with Billie rolling her hips and flexing her ass, the two of them came as one. Billie continued to grind against him, using her pussy and reaching between them to probe beneath his balls to urge semen out of his penis and into her pussy.

Billie finally fell forward into Martin's arms, both of them gasping for breath, and Kelly stole back to her room.

She'd been so focused on watching her parents' pleasure, she'd not come yet. She threw herself back into bed and began teasing herself in earnest, now, and in a matter of minutes, she gasped as orgasm took her.

Kelly clenched her thighs together against her hand as she moaned.

She lay there trembling and shaking. It was good. It was very good. But it was better when someone else made her come. Maybe she and daddy could be together tomorrow night. Maybe.

Kelly kept one hand between her thighs as she reached for the sheets and pulled them up over her.

Maybe.

A few blocks away, Pam stood in front of her mirror putting away her clean clothes. She unfolded the green shorts that were a part of her school's volleyball uniform and held them up, looking through the fabric as it stretched against her fingers.

They were thin, weren't they?

12