Unintentional Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Adder4321
Adder4321
11 Followers

Almost driven mad by the assault on his senses, Brad tore through the thin fabric covering her dripping slit and was pleased to find no panties to get in his way, before devouring her cunt like he was starved. Similarly, Annie had returned to sucking and licking his engorged pole, all while enjoying the shivers that Brad was sending through her. She had succeeded in forcing his huge head to the back of her throat.

When she was twenty, she would have been able to swallow his cock with relative ease, but now she found that her gag reflex had returned. Still, she was never one to give up on a deepthroat once she had started and she did what she had done when she had first learned the skill. She simply forced the huge shaft down her tight opening, ignoring her tears and the painful protests of her throat.

With a wet gurgling noise, a huge bulge was forced down the length of her neck. She lifted her backside so that she was on her knees again, depriving Brad access to her sopping cunt, but granting him a view of her mouth making inch after inch of his cock disappear. His jaw dropped at the sight, he had never seen a woman make it far past his head before. But even after seeing her already incredible work, he wasn't sure if she would make it to his base.

In truth, Annie didn't think that she could do it, either. But she had never found a cock that she couldn't swallow yet and she wasn't going to break her record now. So, with one last burst of effort, the last two inches vanished in an instant and Annie's nose was pressed against Brad's huge balls.

Her throat felt like it had been torn apart, and she knew from experience that it would feel even worse later, but Annie still let out a long moan of triumph. Brad dug his fingers into the cloth covering the lounge to try and hold himself back, but the feeling of the Annie's wet, already unbelievably tight throat vibrating around his shaft caused him to explode in an instant.

Annie suddenly felt his oversized tool swell even more, before pouring cum down her throat. Her body reacted to him in a way that she hadn't experienced in years; she came too, drenching Brad's face in her juices. She kept her nose buried in his sack, despite her desperate need for air, until she felt him finish. As she slowly pulled free, she was glad that he had already cum once, there was no way that she could have kept down his first load. She coughed and panted as she cleared her mouth of his meat stick, then slumped on her side next to her lover, feeling the pain in her throat and the fullness in her stomach.

As she felt Brad move back into a sitting position, she rolled onto her stomach. She was exhausted, but her body still wanted more, so she raised her arse in the air for Brad to see. Her tortured throat was still unable to form words, but she let out a moan of longing, while reaching back and pulling her nether lips apart with two fingers, and Brad seemed to get the idea.

*

While the couple inside were doing their best to break the white cloth couch and cover everything within a three meter radius in cum, a very different pair were watching from outside.

A tall girl with dark hair, large breasts and a round face like her mother spoke first, "I know you said that your brother was huge, but wow."

Her partner was taller and slimmer, with blonde hair and round, thick framed glasses, and she answered, "I know, I saw him with a hard on at the pool a few times, but I had no idea he was that big. But you aren't one to talk, your mother's tits are even bigger than yours."

Feeling her friend poke her finger into one of the aforementioned breasts, Casey yelped and whined, "I've told you not to do that, Beth. They're sensitive."

"Okay, spoilsport. But I'm glad that things worked out so well. I'm shocked that my brother even noticed the letter. He even picked up on the hint I gave him last week about girls liking roses on dates. Thanks for letting me know about your mom liking them."

Casey was too busy biting her lip as she watched her mother getting fucked into the couch to answer. Her fingers subconsciously moved under her skirt and started teasing her leaking pussy through her pink panties. Her friend, dressed in a singlet and jeans, looked at her with a sweet smile and a spark of lust in her eyes.

"Let me help you with that," the blonde said, pushing Casey over on her back in the soft grass and climbing down to straddle her waist.

*

Meanwhile, Brad was forcing more and more of his cock into Annie's tight pussy with every thrust. Annie had risen to her hands and knees and was crying out every time she felt Brad slam into her. Fingers digging into the lounge, Annie could help but be reminded of her ex, but this time there was one important difference; Brad had already stretched her more than Dennis ever had and he wasn't even balls deep yet.

Suddenly, all memory of her ex was expelled from her mind as Brad gripped her hips and with a long groan of exertion and pleasure, forced his monster cock all the way in. Annie screamed as she felt him force into her cervix, causing her to orgasm yet again. Driven by pure lust, she leant back and grinded against his pelvis, determined to fuck him until she couldn't move a muscle.

Brad had similar ideas and he started thrusting into her even faster than before, forcing his throbbing shaft in and out despite her greedy cunt's desperate attempts to hold him inside. He grunted as he drove into her and she kept screaming and moaning in response, barely holding herself up with shaking arms.

Still slamming against her, Brad managed to groan, "I'm cumming Annie."

Between cries Annie answered, "Me too, Brad."

With one last mighty thrust, Brad came even harder than before, completely filling Annie until cum starting leaking out from around his cock. With her body still shaking from her last explosion, Annie fell forwards and Brad followed. Still with his huge pole inside of her, she moved onto her side so that they were spooning in the puddle of sweat and cum that covered the couch.

After taking a breather, Annie told Brad, "Let's stay here for a while, then we can go to the bedroom."

Completely drained, his response was a simple, "Why?"

"Because I have my toys there. And I still have one place that you haven't fucked yet," Annie said, a smile coming to her lips as she imagined what might happen next.

End

Adder4321
Adder4321
11 Followers
12