Unintentional Nudist Pt. 01

Story Info
Oh, the situations in which a young guy can find himself.
11.6k words
4.49
57.2k
39

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
largefan
largefan
299 Followers

If you enjoy this story please vote. I also appreciate comments from those find my stories entertaining.

*****

In some respects it worked out exactly as I planned. In others, I had no idea what I was about to unleash. Outward appearances would not have given a clue. Our family unit was not organized like that of Ward and June Cleaver but individually we could have been plugged into that scene and looked like we came out of central casting.

In a crowd I wouldn't have drawn a second look. I was of average height, average build and ran around in jeans and a t-shirt. I was in decent shape since I played baseball year round but nobody would ever mistake me for a steroid using pro. My step-sister was just over five feet tall and slight of build. She favored simple clothing as well. As such, she flew under the radar. If asked, folks would say she was attractive but it wasn't something that jumped out at you.

My step-mom was not quite forty and worked as a cashier in the local grocery store. Dad had been in the military but had been killed two years earlier in a training accident. I guess outwardly we reflected his disciplined and sober approach to life. We may have even clung to it more than usual because of the choices my birth mom had made. She'd had an affair while my dad was serving overseas and they wound up divorcing. I was only ten at the time and was pretty oblivious to what was going on.

It was just Dad and I for a couple years but he soon met and married my step-mom, Lisa. As I look back on it I realize it was probably more to give me a mom than him a wife. Lisa had moved into the area just a year earlier. She had taken a job doing office work for a college friend in her small law firm. Sadly her friend was killed in a car accident soon after Lisa started working there and the law firm closed shop. Lisa took a job at the local grocery store just to have some money coming in while she looked for something else.

That's where she and Dad met. Dad had never been much for desserts but he saw her working in the bakery and suddenly he developed a sweet tooth which compelled him to visit the bakery nearly every day. They had a brief courtship and were married in a simple ceremony by the justice of the peace. Jan, my new step-sister, and I were the only ones who attended the wedding. They were married less than a year when Dad died.

One thing that was different about us was our financial situation. One doesn't join the military to get rich but my grandfather had done very well in business and so Dad got a substantial inheritance when his father passed. You'd never know it though because, other than having a paid off home, we looked like we had no more money than anyone else. The one "luxury" we had was a swimming pool. That and the garden were the dominant features in our back yard.

My room was in the back corner of the house near the garden. Both my step-mom and Jan were very into the garden. They grew veggies out there and really enjoyed picking fresh squash, tomatoes and such to add to our dinners. We were practically vegetarians though, whenever I got something to eat outside the house, I tried to make up for it with plenty of meat.

I'd learned at the reading of Dad's will that the house was in a trust with some unique provisions. Technically the house was mine but Lisa had the right to live in it as long as she wished. If she ever moved out though that provision was over; the house would be mine outright. She received a good chunk of change of her own but the bulk of the money went to me in a trust to be paid out over time. Money was set aside for Jan's college.

There was money for my college along with a stipend for expenses and I would get one quarter of the trust assets upon getting my degree. I got another 25% at age 25 and the remaining balance would come to me at age thirty. Exclusive of the house, there was just over two million dollars in the trust.

We were still finding our way to a new normal since Dad had passed away. Dad and Lisa hadn't dated very long and Dad passed within a year of their wedding so even that family structure was pretty tenuous. Dad was very busy getting ready for deployment and already wasn't home much. He wasn't terribly demonstrative when it came to emotions so there weren't a lot of memories of Dad and Lisa as a couple. I liked Lisa well enough but she never was much of a "mom" figure for me. I was sixteen when they met so I didn't need much mothering.

Jan and I got along well though I can't say we were incredibly close. We had some classes together in high school but few friends in common. It was our senior year and we were both looking forward to graduation. Rather than resenting each other, we felt a kinship in that we each were thrust into a new family situation that neither of us signed up for.

I wasn't around that much anyway as I was always at baseball practice or in the batting cage. Dad had bought me a nice video camera that allowed me to record my swing. Looking at tape together and getting tips from him was one of the few interests we shared. Dad had played college ball and might have gone pro if he hadn't gone into the military.

One night found all three of us home with no plans. Lisa was surprised to learn that neither Jan nor I had ever seen the movie "True Lies" with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jamie Lee Curtis. We popped some popcorn and settled in to watch it together. It was actually a pretty good film but there were some scenes that were awkward to watch together. Both Jan and Lisa looked over at me while Jamie Lee did that hotel room scene where she stripped down to a thong and bra and did a bunch of gyrations. Fortunately, they added enough comic elements to that scene that I was more inclined to laugh than squirm to hide an erection. Jan fared worse in the scene where Jamie Lee was riding in that convertible and had to thrust her head into Bill Paxton's lap to hide. Jan reacted with a mix of horror and embarrassment like most teenage girls when faced with watching a simulated blow job scene with your mom and step-brother. Lisa surprised me with how she dealt with it.

"Grow up, Jan. It's no big deal. You may find you even like that one of these days."

"Mom, that's disgusting!"

I was pretty amused at Jan's reaction. She was truly uncomfortable and I found it hilarious. That Lisa was so matter of fact about it was something of a revelation. I suppose it's odd that a recently turned eighteen year old guy had never given a thought to his step-sister or step-mom as females. I suppose it's inevitable that the fact that we were all three sexual creatures had to be faced at some point. I guess I forced the issue but it started out as a prank.

Jan's reaction to that faux blowjob scene intrigued me far more than it should have. It's not like I started having sexual thoughts about her. That would have been too great a leap too quickly. You're not supposed to think like that about your step-sister. But it did get me to wondering how she would react to seeing a real sex scene when not in a room with her mom and step-brother. The question was raised in my mind but day to day life pushed it out of my consciousness for a few days.

I woke up on Saturday morning with the raging hard-on typical of an eighteen year old guy. I decided to watch some porn and stroke myself off before I started my day. I popped in a DVD I had and was soon lost in the action. I was startled a few minutes later by some noise outside my window. I jumped and reached to pull my blankets over me before I realized that I had the curtains drawn and nobody could see in from the outside. If the curtains had been open, then someone could have seen quite a sight from the window. My bed is directly beneath the window with the headboard along that wall. I have a dresser opposite the foot of the bed with my TV on there. They would have had a splendid view of a guy stroking his cock in the foreground and two cheerleaders having sex on TV. Satisfied that I was concealed from view I continued masturbating and was soon having a wonderful orgasm.

I got up and walked to my bathroom door which was on the same wall as the dresser and the TV. I took a nice hot shower and was ready to start my day. As I walked out of the bathroom I glanced at my bedroom window and then walked over to open the curtains. I saw Jan working out in the garden. I started to wonder how she would have reacted to seeing that porno away from the watchful eye of her mom and step-brother. Would she still be grossed out or would she be intrigued? I guessed I'd never know as I certainly wouldn't be able to see her watching a porno. I couldn't even imagine her watching one in the first place.

Still the idea was interesting and took up more time in my head than was really healthy. I wondered if I could catch her looking in my window while a porno was playing but was faced with how to actually see her doing so. I obviously couldn't just be sitting around looking out my window. Then the idea of my video camera jumped into my brain. I could let that record her reaction and I could watch it at my leisure. I would have to find just the right spot to set up the camera to get the right view and yet not be obvious.

Later that day Lisa and Jan went shopping together so I decided to do some practice runs. I put the camera on a couple books on my dresser. I angled it to where I thought it was lined up for the window. I put a couple pieces of dirty clothes on top of it to make it less obvious and then hit record. I rushed out back to stand in the window and look in. I wanted to see how facial expressions would show from that location. I stood out there for a minute and made some pretty exaggerated faces and came back in to see how it turned out. I learned a few things from that first test. The first was that it was too bright behind me so my face was hidden in shadows by the exposure of the camera. The other was that I needed to tighten the focus to get more of a close up.

Solving one problem helped all the others. I closed the curtains so they were only open about a foot. That both cut down on the sunlight streaming in and also reduced the area where someone might peek through. I tried it again and had much better results. Still it would be better if it was overcast when I tried this as it would even out the exposure.

It wasn't until the following Saturday morning that I had a chance to test it for real. It was spring and Lisa and Jan wanted to prep the garden area for planting. That meant turning the soil with a shovel and then raking out the clods and leveling the soil. It was my job to turn the soil but Jan was going to do the raking and leveling. They had decided that they wanted to have four plots out there and we'd break up the work into one plot each day for two weekends. I headed out fairly early on Saturday morning and turned the soil in one quadrant. We have both a big landscaping rake and a regular rake and had I leaned both of them against the window to my room.

I glanced inside my room and could clearly see my TV from where Jan might grab a rake. Despite the fact that it was fairly cool out I had worked up a decent sweat. Jan was nearly done with breakfast as I came back inside and told her that I had one area ready to go and that I was going to grab a shower and chill out in my room for a while. She said she was going to head out back right after breakfast.

When I got to my room I popped in one of my favorite DVDs with lots of teenage girls sucking cock. Looking around the room I thought everything was ready but then decided to open my window a crack so sound could reach outside. I didn't turn up the volume too loud but I thought I could turn it up if necessary to get Jan's attention while she was near the window. I started the video camera and moved to the wall next to the window. I have a nightstand on one side of the bed and a recliner on the other side. I stood next to the nightstand and hugged the wall. There was just a slight gap on the side of the curtains which would allow me to see just the tiniest part of the window. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to tell if anyone was standing there or not.

I heard Jan come walking out to the back yard and a few moments later I heard a rake being grabbed. There was a very slight shadow for an instant but it quickly moved on. I knew Jan would be alternating between rakes so there would be further opportunities. I turned up the volume but strained to listen outside to get some insight about what Jan was doing. Surely it was loud enough now that she might hear it when she came back to swap rakes.

It seemed like it took forever but it was probably just minutes before that shadow returned to the gap in the curtain. It lasted a bit longer than the first time but light soon returned. It was only seconds later when the shadow returned and it lingered this time. I glanced at my watch and about a minute passed before it disappeared again. I suspected that Jan had stopped for a bit of a view but I wouldn't know until I got a chance to look at the video. There was one more time that the shadow returned. It remained for about two minutes and then disappeared again. I could hear steady sounds coming from the garden at that point so I closed the curtains the rest of the way and raced to the video camera.

I quickly hooked it up to my computer and downloaded the video. Once done I fast forwarded until there was movement at the window. I rewound briefly and hit play. That first movement was Jan moving past the window to grab one of the rakes. She never glanced into my room at all. I resisted the temptation to fast forward again so it took some time before Jan reappeared. When she did there was a brief glance into my room. There was a shocked look on her face and she turned away and I saw her hands come up to her face. She disappeared for a few seconds and then she came back to the window. She did a quick glance around the room and then her eyes settled back to the center of the room where the TV was.

I was transfixed by the display of emotions that played across her face. At first it seemed to be disbelief that she was seeing this. Then it morphed into some expressions like it was disgusting but it appeared more like a knee jerk reaction...like that's how she was supposed to react. Then one hand came up to her face like she was trying to stifle a giggle. It was nervous giggling and she fought to stay quiet. That period at the window lasted about a minute as she moved from shock to a nervous giggle. Then she moved away from the window. I knew she came back again a bit later for a longer viewing so I waited for it.

This time there was no shock. She glanced around the room quickly to make sure I couldn't see her before watching the action on the screen for about thirty seconds. She actually seemed to be enjoying it. Then a funny look came across her face and she once again started scanning the room. This was not in order to see if she was going to get caught. She was looking for me. She stood on tip toes and really strained to see where I was.

It had never dawned on me that she'd look for me other than to see if she'd get caught. I had been so concerned about being out of sight that I hadn't considered that she might expect to see me from her position at the window. It was reasonable to assume that she was looking around to see if she could see me masturbating. It was logical that I would be doing so. She looked puzzled and a bit disappointed. She returned her gaze to where the TV would be for a while and then took one more inquisitive look around the room before she disappeared from the window.

It hadn't occurred to me that she would look for me and expect to see me in there somewhere. I knew she could easily see my bed from where she was but wasn't certain that she could see my recliner. I hoped she couldn't. That would make it easier to explain why she hadn't seen me. Here was another thing I hadn't considered. Would I need to explain? Would she confront me or would she be too embarrassed and just tuck this incident away in the back of her mind.

I quickly rewound the footage and watched it all over again. It was a far different reaction from what I'd expected. Given her previous goody two shoes reaction to anything like this I thought she'd look disgusted and move away quickly not to return. That she seemed to enjoy it surprised me and the notion that she actively searched for me really surprised me.

The delays between times with her at the window were annoying so I loaded the file into some editing software I had and trimmed out the gaps. I now had just short of three minutes of video showing my step-sisters shock fade into disgust and then into embarrassed interest. While there was plenty of silent giggling she was enjoying watching the porno. I found myself paying a lot of attention to the parts where she was looking for me in the room. Had she wanted to catch me stroking myself? As I looked at the footage again it occurred to me that her reactions might have been very similar if she'd seen me in there masturbating rather than seeing a porno on my TV. Only I knew she was seeing a porno.

I replayed the video again but looked at it as if she was looking in the window and saw me masturbating instead. It totally fit. That got the wheels in my head turning. What if she had caught me doing that. I was startled to realize that the idea was turning me on. I got an erection thinking about it and the next thing I knew I was sitting at my computer stroking myself to the images of my step-sister looking in my window. I didn't last very long and soon had a powerful orgasm.

I cleaned up the mess and climbed into the shower. I replayed everything in my head and found myself getting hard again but didn't stroke myself off. I'd already been locked away in my room too long and Jan already knew what was going on. I put on a t-shirt and jeans and headed back out to the kitchen. Lisa was in there wiping down the counters. She thanked me for spading that first section of the garden and said the she and Jan were going to drive over to the garden center to buy some things.

Jan had finished raking and leveling that area and was getting a shower of her own. I started watching some TV in the living room and waited for them to leave. Jan was sure taking her time in the shower and I started to grin a bit at the conclusions I was drawing from that bit of information. When she emerged from her room she wouldn't make eye contact with me and had a slight blush on her face. I wouldn't have noticed it if I didn't know what had happened but I did. Lisa herded Jan towards the door and said they would be back in a couple of hours.

Jan's embarrassment got me both chuckling and aroused. I found that the idea of Jan watching me masturbate was overwhelming. It's not like I would ever just whip it out in front of her and spank it but I couldn't let go of the idea. I hurried back to my room and watched the video again and again. The idea that Jan was watching me got me more and more excited. The field of view on the video as I shot it was focused higher up on the window and excluded my bed. I wondered if I played with the framing if I would be able to get my bed and the window both while still getting the detail I wanted in the window itself. I set up the camera again and adjusted the view.

After hitting record I rushed out back to peer in the window. I found that I could still get pretty good facial detail while including my bed in the shot. Did I really want to do this? Did I want to purposely expose myself on the bed and jerk off in hopes that my step-sister would be watching in the window? That was pretty twisted...yet I found it irresistible. I deleted the test video of me in the window and pulled up the video of Jan in the window. I stroked myself off to yet another great orgasm, all the while imagining that she was watching me.

largefan
largefan
299 Followers