Unintentional Nudist Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
largefan
largefan
299 Followers

Sated for the moment, I played some video games and waited for Jan and Lisa to return. Once they got home, I helped them unload the car and even worked with them outside for a while longer. Normally I left the garden to them but I was having too much fun watching Jan. She still wouldn't make eye contact with me and every so often she seemed to glance at my crotch. That had never happened before.

The rest of the day played out similarly but was otherwise uneventful. I went to bed that night thinking about what had happened and wrestled with the idea of trying again the next day but this time I would lay on my bed and masturbate. I wouldn't have the benefit of being able to hide near the wall and see shadows to gauge if Jan was watching or not. Instead I wouldn't have to imagine what it would be like to masturbate in front of her. I would actually be doing it and would have video of the whole thing. That was enough for me to make up my mind and I decided to try again in the morning.

I spent a fitful night as my dreams were filled with thoughts of Jan. I'd never looked at her in any sexual way before but her reaction in the video changed that. I had expected just to see her show shock and disgust when she saw the porno playing on my TV. It floored me that she took great interest and even pleasure in watching and then to top it all off she started looking around the room for me...not just to avoid getting caught but seeming to want to see what I was likely doing. Now I found that I wanted her to see me and see how she reacted.

There was a note in the kitchen that morning from Lisa saying that she was going to the gym and then the grocery store. Some music was playing back in Jan's room so I knew she was at least up. I had a quick bowl of cereal and then went out back to turn the next quadrant of soil in the garden. It didn't take terribly long and soon I walked back into the kitchen.

Jan was just finishing breakfast. I grabbed a glass and poured some orange juice. Jan got up from the table and walked to the sink. For the first time I looked at her as a woman. Her white t-shirt clung to her pert breasts in a way I'd never noticed before. While she was probably just a B cup, her slender waist and fairly narrow hips made them seem more prominent. There was a nice curve to her ass and I found myself really enjoying the view from behind as she started to rinse her dishes.

I asked her if she was going right out to rake out the area I'd just turned. She indicated that she would as soon as she finished the dishes. I said that I was going to go grab a shower and I saw a smile and a faint blush come to her face. I felt flush myself and might have even been blushing a bit but I quickly turned and moved to my room. I hit record on my camcorder and moved to the wall to peek out the window, pausing briefly to hit play on the DVD player. I could see Jan turning the corner out back and knew she would soon be outside my window.

I stepped out next to my bed and turned my back to the window. I bent over and untied my shoes and kicked them away. I pulled my t-shirt over my head and then stretched. I was at the first point of no return. Did I have the guts to go through with this? I took a deep breath and unbuttoned my jeans and drew the zipper down. I had no flair for the dramatic so I hooked my thumbs into my underwear and slid both them and my jeans down my legs and stepped out of them. I had no idea if Jan was watching but I truly hoped she was.

I lied down on the bed and put my second pillow on top of the first so I could prop my head up to watch the DVD. I'd pretty much been sporting an erection all morning thinking about this so I was already hard. I grabbed a bit of baby oil from my nightstand and rubbed it all over my cock. One of my favorite scenes was playing on the TV but it didn't matter. I had my eyes closed and was replaying the video of Jan from the day before in my mind. I'd left the window open just a crack and couldn't hear anything that sounded like work in the garden but I had no idea if Jan was watching me or not. The video would tell me later but in the scene playing through my brain she definitely was watching.

I could easily have brought myself to orgasm almost immediately but I worked my cock slowly. The sensation was incredible but I backed off if I felt the passion building too much. Since I didn't know if she went right to my window, I wanted to take my time with this and give her ample opportunity to make her way over to watch. How would she react? I wondered about that briefly but my imagination took over. There wasn't much for me to draw on and I found that many of my images of her seemed overdone, like an overacting porno actress. It was comical to think of sweet Jan in that role. Fortunately those caricatures soon evaporated and I went back to the images from the day before of Jan peering through my window.

I really have no idea how long I lasted but after teasing myself and backing off, teasing myself and backing off, I couldn't take any more. The pace of my stroking increased and I soon exploded, launching cum high in the air before it landed all over my stomach. All that teasing had generated a lot of sperm and I ejaculated far more than usual. I caught my breath and enjoyed the last tingling of that fantastic orgasm.

Only then did the stark reality of what I'd done dawn on me. I wanted to close the curtains and watch the video immediately but if I closed the curtains right away I would signal that I was aware that I'd put on a show and that the show was over.

I forced myself to get up and move into the bathroom to take the shower I supposedly came back here for. As I showered I wondered about what I'd find when I played the video. Did she come to the window and watch or did she just start right in with the raking? I knew what I intended to do and what I hoped to do but only watching the video would reveal the truth.

It was one of the shortest showers of my life. I was anxious to check out the video and see what it would reveal. After drying off I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked across the room and closed the curtains. Only then did I shut off the video camera and rushed to my computer. I didn't have long to wait this time around. The first images were of me hurrying over to the wall and peeking out to look for Jan entering the back yard. It was only about twenty seconds before it was clear that I felt Jan was coming and I walked to the side of my bed. I pulled my t-shirt over my head and felt decent about how I looked. It's not like I had six-pack abs but there was clear definition in my torso.

As the video showed me stretching, Jan appeared in the window. She was cautious to begin with as she wanted to make sure she wouldn't get caught. Since I had my back to the window her confidence grew. I knew that right after my stretch I would be taking off my pants and underwear. It was really strange to be watching myself getting undressed in a video and I chuckled nervously. I wanted my focus to be everywhere at once but I concentrated on Jan's face as I stripped in the video.

Her shoulder length brown hair framed her face and her eyes were alight as my bare ass appeared. Both hands came up to her mouth as if to restrain a gasp. As I moved to lie down on the bed she quickly moved away from the window so as not to get caught. It wouldn't have mattered as I had forced myself not to look at the window but she wouldn't know I would do that. When I was reaching over to my nightstand for the baby oil her face cautiously reappeared. Her hands had dropped from her face and I could see her mouth form the words "Oh, my god" as I began working the baby oil all over my cock. I really focused on her face for a time as she watched me stroking my cock but then I shifted my attention to what she was watching.

If watching myself strip was odd before, watching myself jerking off was downright bizarre. Part of me was disappointed when I saw what I really looked like in that most intimate of activities. It wasn't the sexy image I'd imagined but reminded me more of a chimp at the zoo. On the plus side, I was gratified to see how the size of my cock appeared. With my fist fully enclosed around the base of my cock, there seemed to be a good three inches sticking out at the top. I'd never actually measured my cock but I suspected it was between seven and eight inches.

My attention returned to Jan and I seemed to have her rapt attention. I always laughed at masturbating chimps at the zoo but Jan wasn't reacting that way at all. She looked like she was really getting into it. I won't try to provide color commentary to last the full time it took for me to reach an orgasm. I will say that her eyes never left my cock and her mouth alternated from nervous grins to "Oh, my god" and back again. When my body tensed up and I finally erupted I thought I could see a "holy shit" form on her lips. Jan watched until I started to get out of bed at which point she hurried away from the window.

It didn't matter that I'd had a huge orgasm less than an hour earlier. I was hard as a rock while watching this video and had dropped my towel so I could abuse myself again. I was trying to match the pace of the video but I did rewind the last minute before I came on tape so I could bring myself off while watching Jan's reaction on the video.

As the tingling of the intense orgasm subsided, I started to feel badly about what I'd done. Jerking off over your step-sister is not something of which to be proud. I know our culture tends to make us feel ashamed over most things sexual and often without reason, but this one really seemed wrong. I shut down my computer and got dressed. I went to the kitchen and started to clean. This was a very unusual move on my part but I felt like I needed to do something positive to balance my pervy actions of the morning. It really wasn't a conscious thing but it also put me in a position to cross paths with Jan when she finished raking out the garden.

It seemed that the time it took for me to grab that shower and masturbate to the video was almost as long as it took Jan to get that next quadrant in the yard raked out and leveled. I'd been cleaning for less than ten minutes when Jan came back into the house. I was wiping down a counter and looked up as she crossed through the door. How do you greet someone after what had just taken place?

"Hey."

I've always had a gift for conversation.

"Hey," mumbled Jan not even looking in my direction. She went right to the refrigerator and grabbed a bottle of water.

"How was the gardening?"

Jan giggled a bit.

"Better than normal. It looks pretty good out there."

She giggled some more as she fled from the room. I soon heard her shower running and it seemed to be an awfully long shower. So now I knew she wasn't grossed out and she didn't come charging into the house screaming that I was some kind of pervert. I guess truthfully I had demonstrated that I was some kind of pervert but it didn't seem that I was going to pay a price for it.

The coming week was spring break so we wouldn't have to deal with school. I'd still have baseball practices but other than that I would have time on my hands. I knew Jan would spend lots of time with her friend Marcie. Marcellina had grown up in Italy but had come to the States with her family four years earlier. Like most people in Europe, she spoke English but she had a very sexy accent. I hadn't been around her that much but according to Jan she was something of a "wild child", far more adventurous that Jan or myself.

I had afternoon practices Monday and Thursday but they were scheduled in the mornings the rest of the week. Mom was still working a 2-10pm swing shift at the grocery store. I'm guessing that Jan was dividing her time between the mall and the pool. I came home from practice around 1:30 on Tuesday and called out when I came through the front door.

"We're out here", came the reply from the pool area.

I walked out back and found Jan and Marcie in the hot tub attached to the pool. We exchanged pleasantries and Jan asked what I was going to do that afternoon. I said something about playing a video game since I was kind of sore from practice. Marcie suggested I join them in the hot tub as it would probably feel good. I hadn't planned on that but it did sound good. I was sort of hoping to see more of Marcie in her bikini. I could only see the white top which looked great against her darker complexion. The bubbles and froth obscured anything else from view.

"Sure, I'll go get changed."

I put on some board shorts and headed back out to the hot tub and crawled in. Marcie had black hair that ended in the middle of her back. She was slender but she filled out her bikini top very nicely. Jan had on a modest blue bikini that I'd seen plenty of times before. The only other one she had was a green strapless one that was two strips of cloth for the top that met in a ring in the front and tied in the back. She had always looked good but until the recent turn of events, I'd never looked at her the way I looked at other girls.

Conversation stayed light and was mostly focused on movies we'd seen and who was hooking up with who at school. Then we moved on to discussing going to college in the Fall. Both Jan and Marcie had been accepted to a state college about two hours away. I was headed to a private university right here in town. They had a great baseball program and tuition would be no problem with the money Dad had set aside.

"It will be cool. I'm tired of the games in high school and ready to be treated like an adult."

"You're right about that, Jan. My sister says it's totally different and the parties are pretty crazy, too. "

"Is there like a party every night? I can't even imagine what that's like, Marcie."

"There's not a party every night but there are some people that party all the time. She's at Lake Havasu this week on a house boat with some friends. She called me this morning and says it's pretty crazy."

"I've heard about some of the parties down there. There's lots of drinking and people getting naked, right?" I chimed in.

"I don't know about everyone getting naked...just some of the girls. The guys don't really do it much. My sister thinks it's hilarious. We grew up in Italy and people there view nudity differently. We went to the shore in the summer and lots of people went naked on the beach. I was younger and didn't think about it much. It seemed like it was mostly older people and the guys were fat and out of shape. If it was young fit guys I might feel differently. If guys from your baseball team showed up naked that would be fine."

"Oh my god, Marcie...that could be my brother you're talking about! You don't want to see him running around naked do you?"

"Why not? He's fit and he's kinda cute."

"And I'm sitting right here. Could we not talk about me running around naked...at least in front of my sister..."

"It's not like she's your real sister. You're only related by marriage."

"I suppose that's true," I mused.

Jan then took up the argument. "Yeah but still...we've lived as brother and sister for a couple years now. You're being gross."

"Suit yourself. I wouldn't mind seeing him naked."

"What about you? When you go off to Spring Break next year, are you going to be getting naked, Marcie?" I really was curious if she was the type to do that.

"I don't know...maybe?"

"You slut!"

Jan sounded truly horrified that her friend Marcie would even consider it.

"Why not...I'll bet I can even get you to do it."

"Yeah, right. There's no way in hell that Jan would ever do that. I'm not even sure she takes her clothes off when she showers." I teased.

"I could talk her into it." Marcie assured.

I'm not the Miss Priss you think I am, Dan," asserted Marcie. "But no...I don't think you could talk me into it, Marcie."

"We'll see...we'll see."

Marcie's cell phone rang just then and she climbed out of the hot tub to get it. I forgot that Jan was still sitting there and I found myself staring at Marcie's ass as she walked across the pavement. Jan smacked my arm and called me a pervert.

Marcie wasn't on the phone very long and she soon climbed back into the hot tub.

"That was Debbie. She was over at the outlets and found some amazing jeans."

I stuck around for a minute but it seemed clear that they were going to be talking about clothes for a while.

"Okay, I don't need to hear any more of this. I'm headed inside."

"Are you going to take a shower?" Jan asked with a bit of a smile on her face.

I hadn't planned on it but that faint knowing smile on her face set my imagination running.

"Yeah, probably...I didn't shower after practice."

"Cool. We're going to probably tan for a while. Do you want to get a pizza for dinner tonight?"

"Sure, that would be fine."

I headed into the house and back toward my bedroom. As I walked I considered that smile on Jan's face when she asked me if I was going to take a shower. Was she really thinking I was going to my room to masturbate? Would she tell Marcie what she'd seen over the weekend? Maybe she already had. Then I had to consider the possibility that they would sneak back to the window to see if they could seen anything. Did I want them to?

It wasn't long ago that the thought of my step-sister and her friend watching me masturbate would have mortified me. Now as I made my way down the hall I was actively considering it. I couldn't remember how I'd left the curtains in my bedroom. Were they open? Shut? I decided to let fate decide whether I would do this or not. If the curtains were open, I'd do it. If they were shut, it was the universe telling me it was wrong and that I shouldn't.

I finally reached my door and pushed it open...crap...the curtains were closed. In that moment I realized that if I'd been relying on the flip of a coin that I'd be calling for best two out of three. If I thought I could have gotten across the room and opened the curtains slightly and turned on my video camera without the girls seeing me then I'd have called the universe's decision bullshit and done it anyway. As it was I couldn't take the chance. As long as being seen was "accidental", then it was just the sort of thing that can happen when one lives in close proximity to others.

I knew the truth. There were plenty of people in the world that would rationalize that we weren't really brother and sister and so it was fine...even for us to have sex would be fine. In my mind, raised as I was by my father, I knew I shouldn't be doing any of this.

What I didn't know was that Jan had in fact told Marcie about catching me jerking off. She acted like it was disgusting but Marcie thought it was fun and kind of funny...and kind of sexy. Marcie reminded Jan once again that we weren't related by blood and that it was no big deal. She went so far as to tell her that she was being ridiculous and that she should somehow use it to her advantage. Outwardly, Jan stayed with her story; that it was disgusting. She was hardly able to admit to herself that it had turned her on. The longer than usual showers she'd taken after where she fingered herself to orgasm were conveniently forgotten.

So the universe and the curtains conspired against me and I wasn't to have the chance to masturbate for the audience of my sister and her best friend. That didn't mean that I wasn't going to jerk off. I sat in front of my computer and played the three minute clip of Jan watching me masturbate. I relished the images but tried to imagine Marcie there with her. It was really, really hot and it wasn't long before I was shooting spunk all over my stomach again. Only then did I take the shower that I supposedly came back here for.

Once the orgasm subsided I was filled with guilt again and after my shower I sequestered myself in my room for the remainder of the afternoon playing video games.

largefan
largefan
299 Followers