Unintentional Sex with Rick

Story Info
I didn't set out to have sex with my step-father... Promise.
3.5k words
4.34
143.9k
71
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first attempt at a submission. Remember to play nice, kiddies ;) And sorry it's so long (*that's what she said*), but once I started I couldn't stop. Enjoy!

***

I feel like I should start off with a disclaimer.

I never intended on having sex with my step father. I never meant to let him use my body in ways I only dreamed of. It literally just happened one day when I was home on a break from college.

I had gone out the night before with my friends from home and was hungover, laying on the couch flipping through the channels and dozing on and off.

I felt like hell. We drank entirely too much the night before and closed the bar down. Now I was paying for it with zero energy, wearing comfy cotton shorts, a little shorter than appropriate and a tank top. I felt like being lazy -- I wasn't about to worry about underwear.

Laying on my stomach, I must have dozed off. I woke up to find my step-dad, Rick, standing over me studying me. "Have a good time last night, Lex?"

I struggled to focus and rolled over. My ass felt cold and I realized that the shorts had slid up over my cheeks, offering Rick a view of my tanned, firm 21-year-old ass.

I sat up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. My blonde hair falling over my shoulders. "Yeah. Did I wake you up when I came home?"

Rick sat down next to me, "Nah. I was out like a light after a long week. How's being home?"

I sat with my legs crossed, completely unaware that the skimpy shorts offered Rick glimpses of my little shaven pussy.

"It was a lot of fun!" I smiled, "I got to see the girls from the team. We went a little overboard with the bars last night but I hadn't seen them in forever."

"How's work and life been?" I asked but Rick seemed distracted and like he couldn't hold my gaze. "You ok, Rick?"

Rick breathed in and out. "Ahh.. yeah, yeah I'm fine. I just feel a little light headed."

I gasped and leaned forward, pressing my hand to his head and meanwhile brushing my breasts up against him. My hard nipples poked through my tank top and rubbed against his arm. I didn't notice Rick tense up or cough.

"It's a good thing you have a nursing student for a step-daughter, Rick." I giggled, "You don't seem feverish. Anything going on?"

Rick shifted a little away from me, "Ahh" he began and couldn't meet my gaze. It was then that I looked down and saw the unmistakable bulge in his pants of a hard cock. My eyes widened. Even through his slacks his cock looked good.

Everything in my head was telling me this was wrong. It was telling me that I should back up and excuse myself to my room. That this was wrong and he was my step-dad. But I was fixed there to that couch. And something inside me stirred. My pussy felt like it was getting wetter and wetter, my nipples grew hard, and my breathing increased. I nibbled on my lower lip and looked at Rick.

"Rick. You're hard."

Rick shifted and looked back at me with an apologetic look on his face, "Lex. I can't help it. You've become a gorgeous woman and the way you lay around innocently makes me think things I shouldn't. You don't even mean to turn me on. I'm sorry."

Rick started to get up and I put a hand on his arm to stop him. I didn't even know what I was doing anymore. This didn't seem like something I would do.

"It's ok, Rick. You think about me like that?" I asked, a little shocked. I wasn't overweight and I knew I was pretty, but to have a good looking guy like my mom's husband say that about me flattered me. I kept myself in decent shape walking around campus and working out for intramural volleyball. I was about 5'8" tall, on the thin/athletic side and had decent sized pert tits. My upturned nose was a little too small and my mouth was wide set, my lips a little too full.

Rick looked like he would rather die than be having this conversation with me. "Yeah, Lex. I do. I really don't know if I want to talk about this. It's kind of embarrassing."

"It shouldn't be. We're both adults. We're not related." I smiled and couldn't believe what I did next. I turned my body and slid over him so that I was straddling him. I was sitting on my step-father's lap, his bulge pressed up against my wet shorts.

I saw Rick's eyes go wide and his mouth open to protest. Instead of letting him, I leaned forward and put my lips on his, tracing his bottom lip with my tongue. I slipped my tongue in and kissed him deep, tilting my head and pressing my breasts against his chest.

Rick's hands moved up to fist in my hair and he yanked my head back. I gasped and looked at him through lustfilled eyes. I thought he was going to yell at me or ask what in the hell I was doing. Instead he dipped his head to scrape his teeth along my neck. I groaned and ground my crotch into his cock. In turn he released one of his hands from my hair and brought it down to massage my right breast.

I groaned and closed my eyes, loving the feel of him touching me. I was on fire everywhere. Rick skimmed back up my throat and kissed me again, I sank into his kiss and felt his hands slide down my torso to bring my tank top up over my head.

The cool air hit my breasts and I felt my nipples tighten further. I gasped when I felt his hands close around my breasts and his rough thumbs flick against the rock hard pebbles. I nibbled my lower lip and watched as he moved to lick, suck, and nibble on each one.

I grabbed his shoulders and groaned, digging my nails into his shirt. "Ohhhh Rick, that feels so good."

He lifted his head and looked at me, "Lex, you can stop now. You can grab your shirt and go back up to your room, or I'm going to fuck you. I'm going to peel your shorts off and bury my cock into your cunt. You'll be mine. There is no going back if you don't go upstairs now."

I blinked at him. My answer was to smile and slide down his body until I was kneeling on the floor in front of him, the carpet digging into my knees. I tossed my hair over my shoulder, leaned forward and unbuckled his belt, sliding the leather through my fingers. Rick adjusted his hips, leaning back, looking down at me adoringly as I unbuttoned his button, and then drew the zipper on his jeans down.

I reached and rubbed my hand over his hard cock through his boxers, looking up at him. I saw him part his lips and tilt his head back. He reached to run a hand through my hair and I moved my hands to the waistband of his boxers to slide them down over his hips. He lifted his ass so I could pull down his pants over his hips, his cock springing free.

Honestly, I have never seen a cock so perfect in my entire life. Which sounds kinda bizarre thinking about my uncle like this. But it wasn't too long, or too thick. It was the perfect length and width, circumcised and standing at attention as if it was beckoning me to lean forward and press my lips to its head.

I reached my hand forward and wrapped it around the base of the shaft, feeling his hardness pulse in my palm. He sucked in a breath and closed his eyes. I then leaned forward, rubbing my hand over his shaft slowly and flicked my tongue against the tip of his cock before sliding it on the underside and pressing it to the ridge. I got my mouth nice and wet and sucked the head of his cock into my mouth. Moaning, I felt him tighten his fist in my hair and gasp.

Sensing his encouragement, I began to inch my way down his cock. I felt it stretch out my mouth and he moved another hand to grab my hair and encourage me deeper. I adjusted my breathing to take more of his cock and began to move my hands to scrape my nails down the inside of his thighs. I felt my pussy leaking through my shorts and moved one manicured hand down inside my shorts to rub at my sensitive little clit.

Rick scraped my hair into one of his fists and yanked my head back off of his cock. Ropes of spit hung from my mouth to the tip of his cock and my chest was heaving. I continued to massage my clit, sliding my hand down to rub and slide one finger into my sopping pussy. My other hand moved to wipe the spit off of my mouth.

I bit my lip and looked up at Rick. He looked down at me, moved his head in and kissed me roughly. He moved his hand to my neck and squeezed gently.

I've never had a guy choke me during sex or during foreplay. I've never even had a guy tie me up before. This was new and really exciting. I felt my pussy tingle and I leaned into the kiss more.

Rick released my hair and moved me back to lay me down on the carpet. He slid his lips down my body, still lightly squeezing my neck. He stopped at my breasts to lick and suck at my nipples and then snaked his lips across my stomach to nip and scrape his teeth across my hip bones.

Sliding his hands inside my shorts, he peeled them off of my hips and down my body, spreading my legs to watch me pleasure myself. I was fully exposed and on display for my uncle.

I continued to fuck myself, rubbing my clit now with my palm. Rick stared at me working my cunt and murmured, "That's it, Lex. Rub your pussy for me. Let me see you get wet."

Hearing him talk like this turned me on. I rubbed and fingered myself faster. I felt his breath on my hand and him moan appreciatively. I think I heard the sound of him jacking himself off, using my spit as lubricant. "Fuck yourself for me, Lex. Let me see how you want me to touch you."

Rick removed my hand from my pussy and began to lick all of my juices off of my hand. My eyes opened and I watched him watch my eyes get cloudy as he took each finger deep in his mouth, tasting me. As he moved my index finger out, he nipped at the tip and growled at me, "You taste good, Lex. Your pussy tastes so good."

Rick laid on me and I could feel his hard cock poke at the crotch of my shorts. He ground his cock into my cunt as he kissed me, his tongue probing my mouth so that I could taste myself on him.

I wrapped my harms around him and urged my hips up, dying to get him to fuck me. I kissed him back and scraped my nails across his back. Rick broke the kiss and looked down at me. I nibbled on my lower lip, feeling it start to bruise from the heavy kissing. "Rick, please fuck me."

Rick smirked and kissed me again. "That's my plan, Lex. But first I want to make you cum on my face."

With that Rick moved himself up off of me and moved down my body, his hands first and then his mouth, burning a trail down to my cunt.

I felt Rick part my legs as wide as he could before trailing his lips, his tongue, and his teeth over my sensitive inner thighs. I twisted and jerked as he played over my skin, murmuring his name and running my hands through his thick hair.

Rick reached my pussy and slid kisses up and around next to my cunt. He got to the top of my mound and I felt his hot wet tongue swirl down and felt his fingers part my puffy lips to swirl his tongue around my clit. I immediately jerked up and gasped. He pressed his tongue to me harder and I felt his index finger slip into my cunt. He curled his finger and began to play inside me, pleasuring my walls and hitting every spot I wanted him to.

I felt my hands twist at my nipples and bucked my hips into his face. He flicked his tongue over my clit faster and faster, humming or nibbling lightly. I felt Rick add a finger into my pussy and he began to fuck my cunt faster and faster.

"Fuck, Rick." I gasped when he changed angle in my pussy, "Rick that feels so good. Keep eating my pussy just like that. Just fucking like that, Rick." I humped his face and smeared my juices all over him. I knew that I was soaking him. I'm sure there was a big spot below me and my juices soaking the carpet.

Rick increased intensity of his licks and sucks on my clit. He pauses to blow on it and reaches his fingers out of my pussy to spank my clit and my pussy. I screamed his name, yelping with the stinging pain.

"You like that, don't you, Lex? You're a naughty girl." Rick dipped his fingers back into my pussy and began to fuck me again.

I couldn't answer. I liked it, but it made me feel guilty. It seemed so forceful and wrong. But I couldn't help liking it so I gasped, "Yes Rick. Yes that feels so good. Rick, I'm going to cum. Please don't stop."

I arched my back and tried to curl my pussy deeper into my step-dad's mouth and fingers. He withdrew his fingers, moving down to tongue fuck me. I felt his fingers swirl around my clit, putting pressure on my sensitive nub.

My orgasm was building so fast and so hard it was like I was possessed. I grabbed Rick's head in both hands and shoved him into my cunt, screaming as my pussy spasmed and clenched around his tongue. Little bolts of lightening soared through me and I hummed. I thrashed, my tits heaving, my orgasm raging through my taut body.

Rick continued to fuck my pussy with his tongue and rub my clit. He was urging me to ride out my orgasm, urging me to get gush all over him. He slowed down his tongue and his fingers and slowly sat up, content and proud of himself.

I felt empty and used. I missed having him close to me already and craved him back in my pussy. I licked my lips and looked up at Rick who sat back on his heels, my juices on his face and his cock at attention. I couldn't help but giggle.

Rick smiled at me, and rubbed his mouth, darting out his tongue to taste.

"You really like the taste of me that much?" I had to ask. It wasn't weird to me, but I saw myself as normal and average. Rick was acting like a man possessed.

Rick's answer was to lean down and kiss me again, me once again tasting myself on him. He leaned up to kiss my jaw bone and my neck then move back slightly, "Well of course Lex", he leaned back down so that I could feel his hard cock on my inner thigh, "You're making me so fucking hard. You do that. Your pussy does that. And now I'm going to show you exactly what you do to me."

Spreading my legs wide, Rick sat back to line his hard cock up with my pussy. He rubbed his cock over my slit, drawing little circles around my clit. He slipped his cock back down my slit, pausing at the entrance of my pussy. I looked up at him and wiggled my hips, encouraging him to put his cock in.

Rick leaned forward and slid his cock into me, not meeting any resistance with how wet I was. He sank into me, his balls resting against my ass and rotated his hips. I groaned and gasped, feeling him pulse in me.

"Fuck, Lex. You're tight."

"Your cock feels so full in me, Rick. You're filling me up." I tried to move my hips towards him, urging him even deeper.

Rick leaned back and watched my pussy and his cock as he pulled out of me a few inches. Slowly he began to slide back into me, shifting his gaze from our joined bodies up to my face. "I like watching you take me," Rick told me, "Your eyes cloud over and your lip trembles. I'm going to fuck you now. I can't hold back."

I whimpered in response and Rick paused before slamming his cock fully in me. I raised up and screamed, urging him on. My step father leaned forward, supporting himself by grabbing my hips and slamming me back on his cock. I felt his balls slap against me in a steady rhythm as he railed me.

I tried fucking him back but couldn't keep up with his speed. He was fucking me too hard and too deep. I grabbed my tits, squeezing my nipples for relief as my step-dad pounded me relentlessly. I felt my orgasm building and begged him, "Fuck me harder. Yes. You're so fucking deep in me, Rick. Keep going. Make me cum."

I had no idea where this was coming from. I wasn't a dirty talker and this was completely out of character. Rick seemed encouraged by it, he picked up the page and leaned forward, his head and mouth by my ear, grabbing my hair and grunting into my ear, "You're mine now, Lex. I told you. I'm going to fuck you and there's no going back."

I tried nodding my head and instead gasped out, "Yes. I'm yours. I'm all fucking yours. Just don't stop"

My nails were clenched on my shoulders and I was breathing heavy, my hips racing with his, feeling my pussy soak him even more. I was crying out for him to fuck me harder. Fuck me faster. Fuck me deeper.

"Cum for me, Lex. Cum all over my cock for me. Show me what a good girl you are. Show me you're mine. Keep going, baby. Keep taking my cock."

It threw me over the edge. My eyes opened wide and I stared up at the ceiling, feeling my step-father's cock thrust in and out of me, my cunt clutching him like a velvet fist, spasming, and cumming all over. That was it. I was his. I knew it. He made me cum harder than even I could have and in such a short time. Now I wanted him to get off. I was a woman possessed. He needed to cum.

"I'm yours, Rick. You made me cum all over you. Now cum for me. Shoot your hot load in my pussy, Rick." I was whispering in his ear, nibbling on his ear lobe as he continued to pound in me.

"Oh so close, Lex," he breathed. He kept murmuring my name over and over like a mantra and I groaned and closed my legs around him.

"Rick. Keep fucking my pussy. Fuck my pussy hard, Rick. Cum for me. Cum in my cunt. Own me."

It was cliched dirty talk, but it did the trick. Within moments I felt his body tighten up, his muscles go taut and clench and I felt his cock spasm in me. He was shooting rope after rope of his hot cum deep inside of me and I loved it.

Rick lay as he was, his spent cock still in me for a moment before turning his head to kiss my temple. I smiled a wide, Cheshire Cat smile and felt absolutely content and looked at my step-father. It hit me what I had just done and I felt guilty for a short moment. But seeing Rick shift his weight so I rolled with him and we were on his side, out bodies still joined my guilt vanished.

Rick rubbed his hands up and down my body and pulled me even closer into him. My breasts were pushed up against his chest, my nipples rubbing along his chest hair. "Lex?"

"mmm?" I asked, the voice of a content, well-fucked girl.

"How long are you going to be staying at the house on break?" I smiled and felt his cock twitch in me, stirring to life.

"Ohhh I'll be around for a few more days." Rick smirked and dipped his head, taking my mouth in his and snaked a hand down to play with my ass.

"Good. There's a few more inches of you I plan on owning before you leave."