Unintentionally Wet Vacation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xinycep
xinycep
66 Followers

Her orgasm built until she reached the point of no return. As she dropped over the edge, her bladder finally got one message through to her brain, telling her it needed relief now. An ever so brief moment of panic clouded Zoe's thoughts as she felt a strong stream of pee shoot past her fingers on its way out. But the feeling left as quickly as it had come; Zoe crashed over the edge of a waterfall as pure pleasure racked her body. Her toes curled, her eyes shut, and her mouth opened in a silent scream. Every muscle in her body relaxed and contracted, including those that normally served to keep her panties dry. She had not a care in the world; not even for the large amount of piss that was flowing out past her fingers while she crammed them as deeply as possible into her slit.

The pee splashed against the bottom her wrist as it shot out, then jettisoned down into her palm and between her fingers. It immediately soaked the back of her cotton shorts and began pooling around her thighs and butt. The bucking of her hips caused a faint splashing noise as her ass bounced in the puddle, quickly spreading a damp patch up the back and sides of her nightshirt.

The extra warmth on her skin from the pee intensified her orgasm, and at that moment she wouldn't have stopped the flow even if it had been within her power to do so. But as she came down from her climax the first conscious action she took was to stop the flow of pee. Pleasure quickly turned to horror and panic as she lay still in the puddle.

xinycep
xinycep
66 Followers
12