Unintentionally Wet Vacation Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xinycep
xinycep
66 Followers

His hand lingered a bit longer than was appropriate, then, to Zoe's surprise, he wrapped his other arm around her and gave her a tight hug. Comforted by his grasp, Zoe returned the embrace and leaned her head on his shoulder. She felt one of his hands sliding down her back, but made no motion to stop him. His hand crept down until his fingertips were pushing wet fabric against her skin, just below where her panty line should have been.

Jason spoke softly into her ear, "Sorry I made you... it'll dry by the time we get there, don't worry."

Then he pulled back and walked quickly into the tree cover to relieve himself.

Zoe headed over towards Alexa, passing Eric as he too walked towards the bush.

"It's OK, we're in this together," she said, trying to comfort Alexa.

The two sat in silence for a minute, listening to the steady sound of the waterfall behind them.

"Hey, I have an idea! Let's go wading," Zoe exclaimed.

She grabbed Alexa's hand and pulled her towards the pool at the bottom of the waterfall. Zoe waded in until the cool water reached just past her waist. She called back to Alexa, who still stood at the edge of the pool.

"Come on, it's nice"

Alexa shrugged and stepped into the water. She rubbed the clear water over her legs, soothing the cuts and washing herself off.

When the others returned, the two girls left the water and the group resumed their trek through the island's wilderness.

xinycep
xinycep
66 Followers
12