Uninvited Ch. 02: Always Welcome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Snekguy
Snekguy
2,791 Followers

My breathing grew heavy and fast, I tried desperately to slow it and stay quiet. I feared for my life, why hadn't I just gone through the fucking checkpoint like I had been told to, why was I risking my life to preserve a fleeting moment of happiness? I saw a large shadow pass through the orange glow of the window, and the noise grew closer, slower now, cautious. It must have sensed me somehow, maybe it could smell my fear, see my heat, hear my heartbeat?

To my abject horror, a hooded, sinewy neck snaked around the dumpster at chest height, yellow eyes fixed on me, unblinking. It was a viper, a big one, and she had found my hiding spot. When she saw I wasn't armed she brought her massive bulk into view, her head staying level as if it were on a gyroscope, overpowering in her size. I cowered in the recess, completely fenced in by the monster. She did not have her weapon out, and I wondered what she might do to me here, alone, unsupervised by the more restrained humanoid soldiers, would she crush the life out of me like a boa constrictor? Spit acid in my face? Swallow me whole?

The great creature was poised like a cobra, and she slowly and deliberately brought her head down towards me, her tongue flicking the air. She sniffed me, and glanced her tongue across my face, tasting me as if I were a cookie on the counter of a bakery. In a flash her powerful tail coiled around my legs and up my body, compressing me painfully in it's muscular folds, she whipped me out from the recess and dragged me into the light of the window. The viper held me slightly off the ground, had I been in this position before? Yes, when...

She brought her face closer to mine, not an inch away, and scrutinized my features, her eyes narrowed. I saw familiarity. Recognition. Was this my viper? She was certainly large enough, and she hadn't killed me yet. As I waited with baited breath, her large lips parted, and a thick, slippery tongue twisted towards me, pushing past my lips and into my mouth. The metallic taste was familiar, the slick sensations of her tongue probing inside my mouth and throat made my knees weak. She brought her face in and her lips met mine, her tongue roving with renewed force, spiraling around mine as if she wanted to strangle it.

My mind fizzed and popped, it was her! How? What were the odds of meeting her here? My mind flashed back to the plastic bag that contained my prescription, discarded on the ground. I had wanted to be free of this bewitchment, but what could I do against this renewed assault? I wanted this, I wanted this so badly, my body burned for her. She finally pulled back, and I let out a gasp, her tight coils now cradling me like cushions as she ran her long, gaunt fingers through my hair.

"It's you! How did..." She purred happily, crooning at me in her odd reverberating speech. This time it was I who leaned forward, pressing my lips against hers almost desperate in my desire, and she accepted, rumbling softly as I ran my fingers under her fleshy hood and did my best to kiss her with my inadequate human organ. I hugged her tightly, and her metal chest plate frustrated me.

She must have been rotated in and put on patrol at the checkpoint, she might have been moving from checkpoint to checkpoint ever since I arrived here, after all why would they send her to another city or another remote facility when she was already here? My train of thought was interrupted by an affectionate squeeze, and my viper met my gaze, beautiful amber eyes glowing in the darkness. My cheeks were burning, and she ran her knuckles over them, hunger in her eyes.

"Not here, we have to-" She brought her head down again and soft, fat lips delivered another kiss, leaving me dazed. I couldn't fight her, and I didn't want to. This wasn't an addiction I could beat with a prescription. Still wrapped in her tail, she angled me down, popping off her torso armor which fell wetly to the ground. Her breasts bounced out of their restraints, as huge and firm as ever. She pushed my head into them, and her scent filled my nose. They closed around me like silken beanbags, soft and bouncy, but made of firm tissue. I felt drunk, I had been ready to write off this chapter of my life and move on, but here she was again, hitting me like a freight train, all of the desires I had tried so hard to suppress came flooding back and blanked my mind, I kneaded, and she squirmed at my aggressive touch, rocking her hips. I probed for a nipple with my tongue and found one, sucking it into my mouth and chewing it gently, she groaned and her eyelids drooped. We knew eachother's bodies well enough that communication was no longer a problem for us. She tightened her grip on me suddenly, and dragged me down her body.

My face slid over her impressive abdominal muscles, her skin smooth and soft on my cheek. She leaned back, sitting on her coiled tail as if it were a couch, and dragged me further down still. She rested my face on her lap, her soft "thighs" cushioning me where her voluptuous hips tapered into her winding tail. She reached a long finger down, and pulled apart her genital slit, revealing slippery, pink flesh beneath puffy lips, a trail of clear liquid ran slowly from the opening. Maybe she had been thinking about me as much as I had been thinking about her? Did she have an intrusive human infatuation she couldn't shake either? I glanced up, and she was looking down at me between her hanging breasts, eyes low, breathing heavily. I knew what she expected, and I complied, leaning in and pushing my tongue inside her. She let out a low, rumbling purr and placed a hand on the back of my head, pressing me deeper. Her familiar copper taste flooded my senses and I felt my stiff, almost painful erection pressing into the soft fat of her tail that still imprisoned me, she seemed to feel it too and gently rubbed against it as I traced her folds with my tongue, her occasional bucking and muscular contractions threatening to pull it from my head.

I teased her for a while, sliding my tongue across her slimy walls, roaming deeper until I found the meaty papillae that lined the depths of her vagina with a forest of fleshy barbs, seemingly designed to drive her mate over the edge with little effort. She pressed one of her coils hard into my groin, and I groaned into her, which made her shiver and croon. I found a hard protrusion with my lips and sucked it into my mouth, flicking my tongue over it, she grunted, and took a handful of my hair, forcing my face into her groin. I felt the tip of her tail snake it's way up my body and around my neck, I worried she might strangle me in her fugue, but it only applied a light pressure, keeping my head where she wanted it to be. The tapered end of it slid past my cheek and pushed it's way into her opening below my mouth, it entered a surprising length, and then began to writhe rhythmically. I understood what she was trying to do, and began to suck hard and run my tongue in circles over her inflamed clitoris. She masturbated vigorously, and squeezed my neck, her squirming and bucking reaching a crescendo. Just as I felt as if I might be strangled, she came, every muscle in her body tensed, including the ones wrapped around me, and then in a slow, shivering wave she sank down into her bed of coils, murmuring in soft satisfaction.

Her grip on me waned, and I felt myself lowered gently to rest on her chubby tail, propped upright within the circle of smooth skin and muscle. Her chest heaved with exhaustion, her pert breasts bouncing with each inhalation as she eyed me, satisfied by my performance it seemed. Somewhat meek now, I rubbed her belly in circles with my hand, gliding my palm over her bunched abdominal muscles, now slick with a layer of sweat. She leaned her head back and rested her arms on her coils, reclining, and rumbled happily. As eager as I was for my turn, I was basking in the warm sensation filling my belly, I was back in the arms of my viper again as if by fate, and whatever happened next, in this moment I was utterly content. I leaned forward to rest my head on her stomach, and she reached a hand down to stroke my hair, the sensation sent shivers down my spine and I wriggled happily.

Our peace was broken by a buzzing and hissing from the viper's communicator on her wrist. She snapped back into reality with a start and pushed a button on the holographic display, then chattered back in her indecipherable alien tongue. After a short reply she looked back down at me, her expression apologetic. She gave my hair one last ruffle then uncoiled, lowering me to the ground. I bent to pick up her breast plate and passed it to her, it felt metallic and was shockingly heavy, she clipped it back on and hoisted her giant rifle. They must be asking where she was, her patrol must be late reporting back to the checkpoint. I gave her a glance, concerned I might have caused her trouble, but she returned a sultry smile and prepared to leave. Almost as an afterthought, she turned and glided back to me, and crouched down for a farewell kiss, long and smooth.

My mind clouded and I felt my knees go weak, as she pulled away she gestured using a phone's touch pad. I understood and retrieved my phone from my pocket. She reached out a long arm and took it, she tapped on it's screen for a few moments, then entered something into her wrist mounted communicator. She handed the phone back to me then leaned in and displayed her wrist's screen to me. It showed a GPS coordinate, it must be my phone! Was she able to track my location now? Would we be able to stay in contact? I looked at her quizzically, but she seemed happy. She turned again and wound her way away from me down the alley to continue on her patrol route, pausing before she turned the corner to gaze longingly at me for a moment before disappearing from view. I tried to regain my composure, my legs were shaky and I was nursing a dissatisfied erection, it had all happened so fast, not fifteen minutes ago I had been ready to wipe her from my mind with prescription drugs, and now here she was again, never invited but always welcome. I didn't care, I was euphoric, I eyed the discarded plastic bag containing my prescription, shrugged, then made my way home.

I waited in my tiny apartment with baited breath, surely she would come back tonight? She couldn't have been satisfied with just that brief encounter after all these weeks, and she had left me frustrated and wanting. I paced in what little living space had been allotted to me, agitated, I tried to eat but was disinterested in food, I watched television briefly but was not entertained. I felt as if I couldn't relax until I saw her again, like someone had hit the pause button on my life. I considered showering, making myself more presentable, but doubted she would care. The hours ticked away on my wall clock, and I found myself sitting on the edge of my bed staring at the carpet. What if she didn't come back? Was I destined to live forever in this cruel state of uncertainty and unfulfillment?

Eventually it got too late, and I couldn't delay sleep any longer if I was to wake up on time for work tomorrow. I walked over to my window and threw it open, letting the cool night air wash over me. I leaned my head out to look down the street, hoping to see her giant winding frame making her way towards me, but the streets were deserted. Dejected, I removed my clothes and fell into bed, awaiting the tormenting dreams that would surely come, my stomach churning unhappily. I lay on my back in the darkness, examining the ceiling, and wondered if the the way I felt about my viper was the blossoming of love, or the cravings of a deviant. Both thoughts worried me equally.

I was floating in a wide river. The water was calm, and mangroves lined the shores on either side of me, their great roots penetrating the water like gaunt fingers. I floated on my back, looking up at a featureless blue sky, carried along by the current. I felt a deep sense of unease as I watched those roots glide past me, their dark recesses might conceal all manner of predators. My heart skipped a beat as a massive shape moved in the corner of my eye. I turned my head just in time to see a gigantic python slip quietly into the murky water from it's hiding spot between the mangroves. It looked to be as round and fat as an oil drum, and it snaked into the water for an impossible duration of time, it's body seemingly of infinite length. I tried to swim to the opposite shore but the water was as thick as molasses and I couldn't kick through the muddy soup, I tried to call for help but my mouth filled with foul water and my cries were silenced. I turned to look behind me as I began to sink and drown, and saw a great winding monster cutting through the river towards me, it's undulations sending a primal revulsion and panic through my body. As my head dipped under the surface, I felt the beast's claws close around my ankle and pull me down. A sudden moment of clarity. Snakes did not have claws?

I awoke with a gasp and sat upright, cold sweat dampening my sheets. Another nightmare, perhaps I had been foolish to discard my medication. I felt a pressure on my ankle and looked down to see a large clawed hand closed around it. A massive, dark shape loomed over my bed, reflective amber eyes peered down at me from beneath an ominous hood. It's fat coils almost filled my apartment and I heard a table grind on the floor as it was pushed out of the way, the length of it's tail slithered in through the open window and fell to the ground with a heavy thud. In my post-nightmare state I might have screamed, had she not filled my frightened mouth with her meaty, slippery tongue first. She crawled on top of me, pinning me to the bed with her weight. She was partially supported by her tail, but the bred springs creaked in protest. As her tongue roiled inside my mouth, her fat, muscular coils slipped under my bed frame, lifting it somewhat off the ground.

Her long tail slid around me, pressing me against the mattress until she held both me and the bed in a vice grip. She had me tied to the bed now, completely at her mercy, was this fun for her or did she genuinely expect me to resist? Either way she hadn't given me the option. She had finally come to me! I couldn't see what time it was, the room was too dark and the kiss had dazed me, but right now I didn't care. She withdrew her ropy tongue and sucked it back into her mouth, leering at me as she considered her next move. I wanted to reach up a hand and play with her breasts that were hanging mere inches from my face, tantalizing me, but my arms were pinned to the bed by her sinewy tail. I felt a flush spread from my head to the tips of my toes, and my loins stiffened and began to ache. I had butterflies in my stomach, I was downright giddy in anticipation. Why did I enjoy her aggressive, dominating demeanor so much? How could it be wrong when it made me feel so wonderful? I failed to rationalize it, but I craved her affections, I needed her almost desperately, she looked me over like a lush reading a wine menu in a restaurant, and her predatory gaze only made me want her more.

She seemed to decide what she wanted to do with me, and in the gloom I felt her thick lips press softly against my neck, she tickled me with her tongue, and mouthed wetly. I was surprised, she was being unusually gentle, I remembered the time she had bitten me in an attempt to reassure me and the surge of vulnerability made the sensations all the more powerful. She gummed my neck and I felt the points of her retracted fangs pricking my skin. I felt as if she was expressing a different kind of affection, perhaps a longing, almost maternal love brought on by our time apart? Had she missed me too?

I squirmed against my bonds, but I was firmly stuck, and in response she moved more of her weight on top of me, her chest pressing into my groin. My shorts were unable to contain my excitement and my erection pressed between the soft globes, the thin barrier of fabric teasing the soft, smooth textures beyond. She followed my eyes, and saw the tent pressing between her breasts. She glanced at me, and gave me a sardonic smile, then slid slowly down my torso, teasing me with gentle bites and kisses. My head began to spin as I felt her hands pull my underwear down, and my member bounced free, I felt her breath on it's head and tried to writhe but she did not allow it, tightening her coils around my body.

She pressed her boobs together and slid them around me, burying me in their warm pressure. Her skin was glass-smooth, and the layer of soft fat that cushioned them gave way to firm tissue when she increased her grip on me, they were so large that my member was completely buried in them. She began to squeeze them against my shaft, alternating from left to right to create friction. I wanted to move my hips, to thrust deeper into her warm, inviting pillows, but she would not allow it, her tail tightened around my hips and she pressed me down into the mattress. She wanted to be in control it seemed, and I had little choice but to allow it. As she kneaded and squeezed her breasts against my penis, she never took her glowing eyes off mine, eager to drink in every involuntary flutter of my eyelids and every pained gasp, every flush of my cheeks as she toyed with me. My breathing became ragged as I felt an orgasm welling up within me and I began to struggle against my bonds, desperate for release. Seeing this, she abruptly halted her kneading and rubbing, and roughly grabbed the base of my penis with a firm hand. It hurt a little, and stopped my orgasm in it's tracks. I mumbled an "ouch", and glared at her indignantly. She replied with a smug expression, and stroked my shaft apologetically. The message was clear enough, she would decide when I was done.

Now she nursed my penis, stroking it slowly, her firm grip renewed my mounting excitement and I began to squirm again, her soft palms glanced over the head on their way up and down, slick with my own precum, sending jolts of harsh pleasure down through my lower body. She rested her head on her free hand, ignoring my cock as she stroked, her eyes fixed on my face instead. Her staring was making me feel self-conscious, and my cheeks were burning, but her slow, relentless pumping was forcing me to gasp and bite my lip as she eroded my self control. Her piercing gaze was too intense, too personal, I had to avert my eyes as she scrutinized me, her eyelids drooping as she enjoyed the show, playing me like some kind of organic instrument for her own amusement.

It was too intense, I wanted to at least raise my arms to cover my face, but she wouldn't let me, firm coils held them in place as she watched me writhe. Her tongue snaked out of the side of her mouth, dripping strands of saliva, and without taking her eyes off me she absent-mindedly teased the tip of my penis, coiling around it and squeezing gently. I bucked my hips, but strained against her tail, I wanted so badly to come, the stimulation was driving me crazy, but once again all I found was a firm grip on the base of my member, cutting off the burgeoning orgasm before it could spoil her fun. I groaned in frustration, my body shuddering, and I looked down at her with a pleading expression.

Her tongue wound back into her mouth and her bright eyes leered at me hungrily, an unspoken "no" on her cruel smile. I became indignant, how dare she treat me like a toy after I had given her head so eagerly earlier, seeing the flash of anger in my face she rose up, placing a cool hand on my cheek, and melted my resistance away with a greedy kiss. Her soft, spongy lips closed around mine and her thick tongue probed my mouth rhythmically, turning my brain to mush. She cradled my face in her palms, her roving tongue twirling expertly around my own, just as I began to get short of breath, she withdrew with a smack, my mind swam with dull, happy sensations. Ok, I thought, whatever you want...

Snekguy
Snekguy
2,791 Followers