Uninvited Ch. 02: Always Welcome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Snekguy
Snekguy
2,791 Followers

She purred at me, totally engrossed in her torturous game, my cock ached and pulsed, my legs were numb and I flinched as she dragged her dull claws across my chest, leaving red welts in my skin. I couldn't think straight, I couldn't concentrate on anything besides my trembling body and my thumping heart. I wished the encounter would end so that I could be free of the mounting pressure in my loins and her unbearably intense and intimate affections, and yet another side of me was in paradise, the only thing that existed in my addled mind was my viper, we were alone in the universe, together. The conflicting emotions confused me, but the confusion only added to my seething arousal.

Now she moved her imposing figure up, mounting me, her wide hips and tapering thighs squashing my burning member against her taut abs, then slid it down leaving a trail of preseminal fluid over her belly until it pushed up against her puffy vulva, her viscous juices leaking over the shaft. She prodded her opening with it, a sly smirk on her face, my exposed and sensitive glans pushing infinitesimally through her thick, soft lips and meeting the bare flesh within. The teasing was too much, even the heat radiating from her inflamed loins pushed me close to the edge, as she crooned expectantly. I knew what was coming, I had been in there before, I remembered the myriad of papillae that lined the depths of her vagina, a forest of tiny tongues that would drive any man fortunate enough, or unfortunate enough, to enter to the peak of ecstasy with a few gentle thrusts.

In my current state of heightened sensitivity it might as well have been an iron maiden. Her breathing became deep and ragged now, and her eyelids drooped as she gloated at me from her elevated position. When she made love she became unreasonable, almost bestial, and panic rose in my chest as I considered that she might not heed any pleas to slow down or stop. She had never hurt me before, at least not unintentionally, but I was totally at her mercy and I wasn't sure she really understood what an effect her teasing was having on me. But then again maybe she did, she was a powerful predator, undoubtedly a killing machine employed by her Elder masters for a singular purpose, and like a mouse caught by a house cat starved of the hunt, she would toy with me until she had her fill. She struck again, another soothing, placating kiss that sent shivers down my spine and set my heart beating like a drum. It occurred to me that I loved her kisses, that no human partner had ever kissed me so wantonly, no previous lover had ever sought to entrap me like she did.

I felt her soft hand on my shaft, and she gently maneuvered it, rubbing the head along her genital slit, coating it with a slippery, viscous fluid. I flinched as the soft wrinkles of her labia rubbed my exposed head. She hovered there for a moment, my penis pressed against her leaking, wet lips, taunting me, then just when I thought she might pull away, she slammed her weight down on me, forcing me all the way inside her and pressing her soft belly against mine. Her huge breasts smothered me and muffled my cry of surprise as my member was engulfed. Her hot, taut muscles milked me in rhythmic contractions, and the papillae that clustered in the depths of her vagina, like a thousand tiny tongues, subjected me to an unbearable massage. She abruptly released my arms, perhaps my struggling excited her, and they flew up, wrapping around her waist and gripping handfuls of her butt.

I squeezed and kneaded, the soft, bouncy fat giving way to steely muscle as I probed and grabbed. She began to grind slowly, and crooned happily as my hands ran over her velvet skin, clawing and squeezing wherever they found purchase. Her long, flexible neck snaked down and her face descended next to mine to nuzzle the nape of my neck, purring as she moved. I felt her warm, full lips closing around my jugular in a mock attack as her breasts engulfed my face. I freed a hand and ran my fingers inside her rubbery hood and I felt her twitch and spasm, her muscles clamping around my penis almost painfully. I wasn't completely powerless, I knew her weak spots as well as she knew mine. I tickled her where her hood connected to her neck and her body writhed like a snake trying to crawl on ice, her undulations adding a new dimension to the stimulation I was barely enduring. Her loins were almost painfully warm, her grip was like a clenched fist, but the slippery walls slid back and forth with little resistance, just tight enough to feel every wrinkle and barb.

She started to move faster now, I felt her breath grow irregular on my ear, and her contented rumbling shook my bones, she began to chew my earlobe, her retracted fangs pricking me almost imperceptibly. My eyes rolled back and I breathed in the scent of her bust, my hands roaming up and down her back and across her springy haunches. Her movements were slow, but rhythmic and deliberate, her massive body pressed into me and her wide hips gyrated with every thrust, adding even more friction and sensation to her cruel, relentless dance. The bed springs screamed their protest, and the frame would have shredded the floor had she not propped up the entire thing on her fat tail. I was beside myself, my toes were curling, my face was beet red and I held on to my viper as if she were driftwood in a stormy ocean, lest I sink and drown in the roiling waves of pleasure that rolled over me.

She was enjoying every second of it, not so lost in her own pleasure that she didn't take the opportunity to observe my pitiable state, practically grinning at the scene she had caused. She looked down at me, nestled between her firm globes, and her hungry eyes met mine. I felt a shiver run through my body, starting in my chest and flowing down to the tips of my toes, in that moment I loved her desperately, she was my entire world, I would have done anything she asked of me. I didn't care if the world fell away from us and exploded into a million tiny fragments as long as we were together, entwined in the darkness. She seemed to guess what I was thinking, and brought her face down to mine for an awkwardly angled, yet no less passionate kiss. The taste of copper tickled my tongue as she ran her long fingers through my hair and crooned affectionately. I felt an urgency rising in my chest, an uncontrollable pressure that might explode if I didn't release it. As her lips parted from mine I gasped, and blurted "I-I think I might be in love with you!"

She paused, her movements halting, and cocked her head like a dog, looking down at me still with my head firmly lodged between her boobs. She looked quizzical. Why had I said that? I knew she didn't speak English, I knew she didn't have her translator, so why did I do that? My face burned even hotter and I began to sweat, I felt embarrassed, I tried to bury my face so she couldn't see it, but she took it firmly in her hands and angled it up, scrutinizing my expression. She cocked her head again, this time in the other direction, was she miming a question?

"I said I ... that I love you." I repeated, my voice trembling. Whatever she saw in my face, if she read my body language, smelled my pheromones, or if she just felt me throb and twitch inside her when our eyes met, she liked it. She smiled with her eyes, not a mocking grin, not a predatory smirk, but a warm, loving smile. Her coils tightened around me, and she pushed my head back into her bosom with a firm hand, and kept it there. I wrapped my arms around her body and pulled her close, and she began to move again, gaining speed, impacting my pelvis so hard I thought it might break under the assault. Had she accepted my confession? Heat surged in my chest and combined with my building orgasm, it became too much to bear and her quivering muscles clenched around me as I moaned into her cleavage and released into her. She rumbled like thunder, and her body shuddered as if in it's death throes, every twitch sending bolts of pleasure up through my body. Her contractions eventually diminished into contented shudders as she slumped on top of me, our combined juices ruining my mattress. I passed out.

I awoke in a sticky mess, I flopped out of bed and stretched, the morning sun flooded past the parted curtains and illuminated a disaster area, a table with one leg smashed off, a potted plant knocked down with it's soil strewn across the floor, a pile of discarded bed sheets, she must have half trashed the room on her way in and out through the window, this apartment was barely large enough for one human never mind a giant viper. It appeared that she had left some time in the morning, there was a great depression on one side of the mattress where she had fallen asleep after I had passed out. My body was sore and my groin ached after the previous night's activities, I inched to the bathroom, every tentative step and burning muscle reminding me of our violent lovemaking.

I leaned over the sink and splashed cool water on my face, I would need to shower before work. What time was it? I checked the wall clock, I was two hours late, oh well, no reason to rush then. I was disappointed that the viper had not stayed, she was not one for extended farewells as I had learned the first time we had met, but I thought that this time she might at least have stayed until I woke up. Was it because I said I loved her? Did she understand what I had expressed to her? My stomach went sour as I imagined her moving on to another, less clingy human lover after my spontaneous confession had driven her away. How could this work? What would we do? I stared at myself in the bathroom mirror, five o'clock shadow, a monstrous hickey and messy, matted hair stared back at me. I decided I'd take that shower.

I was already late for my first shift, so I showered, had a leisurely breakfast and made some futile attempts to straighten out my apartment. Eventually I made my way out of the building and down the street intending to catch my second shift at the bottling plant after a posthumous apology to the acting supervisor. This time I didn't take the alley, no more alleys for me, I'd pass the checkpoint like a good citizen and avoid getting scared out of my wits by giant aliens this time. As I got closer I noticed a viper was at the checkpoint again, I must have caught her between patrols.

As I approached the gate I realized it was a large one, well endowed with wide hips and a massive, tapering tail. As the guards scanned me through and shoved me on my merry way, I slowed briefly, staring at the viper as I passed her. Could it be? She looked back at me, not as an animal tracking it's prey or a soldier assessing a threat, but with a warm, loving gaze that lingered. My face lit up, I wanted to run to her, embrace her, but I controlled myself, who knew how the other soldiers would react? Fraternizing with civilians was often prohibited even for human soldiers. I looked at her imploringly, and she replied by raising her wrist mounted computer and gesturing to it, her eyes narrowed and she smirked.

"I've got your number" she seemed to say. I smiled, and patted my pocket where I kept my phone. She nodded almost imperceptibly, and I continued down the street. Oh I would see her again, every night as long as we were in the same city, I suspected. My dreams had become manifest, rather than being visited by tormenting visions in my sleep, the torments visited upon me each night would be made flesh. I might have skipped the rest of the way to work, had my knees not suddenly become weak. City life might be tolerable after all.

Snekguy
Snekguy
2,791 Followers