Union Station China Doll

Story Info
Trains, planes, & a new digital camera.
4k words
4.32
80.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frenchman
Frenchman
254 Followers

I'm still shaking my head in amazement. Last weekend I had A 25-year fantasy come true concerning interracial sex. This West Coast Irishman had a lost weekend of uninhibited passion with an Asian Pearl; and I owe it all to technology and transportation.

My residence and office are in Corona, California. Corona is a small upscale community with a rural flavor dating to its past history of fruit orchards, wineries, and horse breeding. I moved there 5 years ago because I got tired of the over-populated L. A. scene. Although a good share of my clients are located in the San Fernando Valley some 100 plus miles away, the distance is no problem because my alarm company had the luxury of owning a small airplane. By air I'm only 35 minutes from San Fernando's Whiteman Airport where I keep an old 87 Ford pick-up for service calls. Had it not been for a dinged-Prop, I wouldn't have been riding the Metro-Link train bound for Los Angeles Union Station. And surely, I would have missed meeting my Asian Pearl, Cheryl Lee.

A few days earlier I had landed at Corona Airport and damaged the constant speed propeller on my Mooney Ranger. I love that little 4 place retractable-geared plane because she and I have logged many wonderful trips together. Due to my stupidity combined with a lack of proper airport maintenance I ran into a 'pot hole' while taxiing to the hangar. There's not much ground clearance from the big wide-arc of Miss Mooney's Propeller. When I hit the pot hole the front nose strut bottomed-out and WHAM. In 1/100th of a second the ensuing ground-strike of my birds propeller meant the engine would have to be 'torn down' inspected/repaired and a new Propeller installed. Total tag-a little over $12,000.00 and 2-3 weeks of downtime. Thank God for insurance!

The most economical way to get to my P/U truck and customers in San Fernando was via the Metro Link Train. Straight to Union Station, then onto San Fernando. The S.F. Station was only 5 minutes from my P/U truck which I could then drive back to Corona until the bird's beak was fixed. Total cost of the trip seven bucks, fantastic!

The trip was fun and relaxing. I was in the upper-deck overlooking the scenery from a much lower level than my usual 6,500 feet above ground level. At 7:00 p.m. at night the city lights were zipping past in a blurring string of colors. I had recently bought a new full-featured digital camera and I was screwing around with the camera's computerized menu and the complicated manual when a beautiful oriental lady got on the train in Claremont. Although it was not crowded that Friday evening, she took a seat directly across from mine because our seats had a worktable for the rider's convenience. She looked to be about 35 and approx. 5'6-7" and very slender. She was dressed in an expensive silk blouse and wide pleated skirt carrying a dark leather briefcase that she proceeded to lay on the small utility table between us. Her brief case was inches from my camera manual and we smiled briefly as I made more room on the table for her things. She opened her brief case and began reading from a folder and I went back to trying to figure out how to make the built-in flash work manually.

My new Digital Olympus was open (as was the manual) and I just couldn't get the camera computer menu to highlight the flash On/Off feature. Just as I found the solution the conductor asked for our tickets and I lowered the camera to my lap with one hand as I fumbled for my ticket with the other. When I began to lift the camera from my lap, the damn flash worked for the first time (manually) as I inadvertently hit the shutter release button. The ensuing flash startled Cheryl and her curious look alerted me to the fact that my actions were disturbing to her. It took me a few seconds to realize that the flash occurred under the table and directly across form her. Add the fact that the camera was at the same level as her skirt and you can see I had one inquisitive Asian female giving me 'The Look'.

Guys all know that look. A beautiful lady in a low-cut blouse bends down and our eyes become glued to the cleavage in her bosom. We then go to full 'Tit-Alert' and lock onto the target in the hopes of seeing a nipple (or anything resembling one). The lady then looks up with "The Look". Her look is one of such disgust and loathing as to make one feel as if he were a sexual pervert in the act of committing some gross sin. Well, I got a mild look and one eyebrow raised in a question mark (a lot like the Spock character in Star Trek).

I smiled and as I explained the what, how, and why of the flash she dropped the eyebrow and returned a most beautiful smile. "I thought you were trying to take a picture of my underwear," she said. And we both laughed and introduced ourselves. I knew (of course that she was Asian) but now I learned that Cheryl Lee was 1st generation Chinese and that her father was a Master Chief who had studied at the Imperial School of Cooking in Beijing China. She was a divorcee from a very unsatisfying 5-year marriage to an alcoholic who had been abusive. She recently graduated from a Computer Graphics Art school and was living alone and happy…but lonely. I told her a little about my business and my interest in photography and that the funny photo incident was due to my learning to use a camera I bought to take photos for my new website.

At the mentioning of my website Cheryl showed even more interest and asked exactly what kind of website. I explained I had spent 2-years in the R&D stage of an 'Adult' (but very mild) website and bought this new camera with many more features than the older model I had been using. This new camera was capable of a much higher resolution when photographing my models. She blushed a little and told me she recently did some graphic design work for a couple of pretty explicit layout pages for a company called 'Sex Tracker'. In answer to her continued questions regarding my website. I told her my provider was Earthlink and it was now ready for listing inYahoo. She took my business card and wrote down my dot-com address promising to look at my website and then give me her unbiased opinion regarding my graphics work (if I liked and I very much did like!). She was beautiful and alluring in her thin blouse and pleated dress dark eyes and silky hair. I thought about my frequent fantasy of interracial sex over the past 25-years and wondered what it would be like to have sex with a beautiful woman such as her. My fantasy's included imagining sex with several different exotic races but especially sex with an Asian woman and Cheryl seemed to fit the bill to perfection. I was getting more than just a little turned on by her beauty and the sexual subject matter.

As we continued, I showed her the picture 'Preview' screen on the back of my camera. I told her how it gives an illuminated 'thumb-nail' electronic view of any picture just taken. I handed the camera to her so she could see the quality for herself. Forgetting the flash I had just taken, I assumed she would be looking at one of several good photos of the Corona Station Platform taken while awaiting the train. As she looked down I pressed the button for photo 'Preview'. Up came the last picture taken and she squealed with laughter scolding me for being such a naughty boy. I know you readers are already way ahead of me because Cheryl was looking at the accidental 'Up-skirt' flash-photo taken of her thighs including a small peek of crotch and green panties.

The photo was over-exposed (meaning the flash was far too bright for the short focal point). When I said it was a poor photo because she was over-exposed, she laughed again and said, "Yes, my panties and I are very exposed." I apologized once more and told her that I would digitally erase the photo. As I turned the camera controls face up to begin the process of removing the image, Cheryl touched the back of my hand and said don't. I looked into her eyes. She had a very sweet, soft look in her eyes and face…and in a low voice said, "I find it very pleasing that you have my picture. You may keep it as a reminder of our meeting."

I was blown away by the totality of the events and situations, which brought her and I to this singular point wherein she actually touched me and said such a wonderfully erotic thing. Cheryl continued by telling me that such chance events were considered "Destiny" in her culture and not to be taken lightly. Slowly she turned away, and slumping back into her seat; began silently staring out the window into the hypnotic blur of the train's passing scenery. For at least fifteen minutes she didn't speak a word (nor did I) as she appeared mesmerized by the passing darkness .Her silent revere was broken when the train slowed to a stop at the El Monte Station. She stood up, excused herself an ask me to please keep and eye on her belongings. I heard the clacking of the restroom door and supposed it was her entering the facility.

Shortly after the El Monte passengers boarded, the doors closed and the train once again reached its rhythmic rocking motion. Cheryl returned and sat down with the same enigmatic look she had previously worn while staring out the window. This time however, she looked directly into my eyes and I felt that my actions and miss-cues must somehow be the cause of her silence and current moodiness. I started to apologize once more for any discomfort I had created but she quickly stopped me before two words could escape my lips.

Softly she said, "No, you did nothing wrong. In fact… you may take some more pictures of me if you like. Reaching under the table with a nod as if to say, "Take this" she leaned forward as if to hand me something. I reached under the table towards where her hand should be and touched her. She rubbed something soft over my hand a couple of times and then up the back of my wrist and down in a single stroking motion. Then carefully, she placed a small smooth item in my hand. I took it and looked to see what this mysterious object was…she had given me her silken green panties! The look on her face transformed to that of a very aroused Chinese lady. Holding my hand in my lap, I carefully opened it in such a manner as to prevent any passers-by from seeing the intimate treasure I had been given.

Holding this beautiful Asian pearl's green silken panties in my hand caused my cock to harden. Her panties were warm from her hands and very moist from the wetness of her pussy. I fingered the heavily moistened crotch area that had recently cradled her warm pussy just minutes before their removal. My interracial fantasy was unfolding before my very eyes and my mind was reeling from all of the implications of her actions. Looking her in the eyes I said, "My god, you are such a sexy creature." She simply nodded towards me and mouthed, "So are you." Turning my back to the passenger isle, and bending down, I put my tightly fisted hand to my nose and looked at her from the corner of my eyes. Opening my hand slightly I inhaled her scent from the moisture of her panties. A strong odor of musk and jasmine permeated my brain as I sniffed the intimate essence of her body and liquid pussy flow. I was being consumed with such a lust the likes of which I had never experienced before. I was speechless as I turned and faced her.

Cheryl, leaned towards me as close as the table would allow; her small breasts accented by the edge pressing just below her bust-line. I couldn't wait to find out what she was going to say or do next. It was my turn to be mesmerized. "Take some nasty pictures of me. Pretend I'm one of your sexy models and you're going to photograph me in some lurid poses and then make me fuck you." When Cheryl got to the words 'fuck you' she mouthed it silently but with a very exaggerated movement of her thin ruby lips. Her aggressiveness was so unlike the stereotyped shyness of oriental women portrayed by the media that it made the whole scene bizarre and extremely hot.

It appeared each of our separate fantasy's were beginning to inter-twine, one with another's. It was equally obvious she had carefully been contemplating whether she would invite me to join her in making our fantasies become a reality. To do so would require her to have the boldness of taking the first seductive step. She later confided this moment had been her realization that not only did she believed in destiny, but that she would not to allow this opportunity of destiny to pass unanswered and unfulfilled. I had only been seduced twice in my life. Hell, I had never come close to sex on a first date, much less with a total stranger on a chance meeting. Cheryl was creating such an intense fantasy, I realized I was not the calm, cool, sophisticated character of my fantasy world. I felt more like a victim rather than the sophisticated charismatic hero of my dreams. She had sent a cold chill of anticipation down up my spine and the fiery proposal of unbridled sex surging through my cock. I was visibly shaking from her bold actions and her invitation to take 'nasty' photos of her naked pussy. I nervously changed settings and slipped the homemade gauze filter over the flash unit of my camera to start our 'erotic' photo session.

*The details of our photo session are much too hot to waste on lot of words explaining exactly how a stupid flash-filter works. I will tell you only that such a filter is used for quality 'close-ups'. And I knew damn well, I was going to get real close to the exotic Asian pussy my China Doll was offering. That's why, "I never leave home without it" (a flash-filter that is).

I took a deep breath to steady my hands as I lowered my camera under the table and into position. She shifted her hips forward and opened her long legs so that each of her feet was far apart and on the outside of mine. Although her legs were lewdly splayed open-wide to expose her wet, hot, naked pussy, neither I nor the passengers would be able to see her nudity from the position she had taken under cover of the table. That fact, coupled with the heightened danger of being discovered on a public train doing something very 'nasty', was just one more explosive firecracker in my China Dolls passionate 'Pussy Galore'. I knew exactly what she was doing but I would only get to see it (her little hot pussy) 2nd hand from a photo I was about to take! It just couldn't get any better than this. My 'Oriental Express' was rockin'… people round us were talkin'… and I was about to take some pussy-photos of my beautiful Chinese fantasy whom I had met less than one hour ago! Oh god, did she have me in flames!

I saw her movement lifting the hem of her skirt upward so as to provide an unrestricted view up her legs. I pressed the button of the shutter release taking my first photo of her panty-less pussy. (Mind you, I couldn't use the viewfinder. I could only aim in her general direction). The filtered flash softly illuminated the area under the table. Rotating the camera so I could see the small built-in viewing screen I looked down to my camera now resting on the hard boner in my pants. My god, there it was. A near perfect (and in focus) photo of Cheryl's pussy. My cock strained in applause of the sexy image my eyes had delivered by way of my brain. In fact, my entire body was standing at 'Attention'. I studied my handy-work. The photo was almost perfectly 'framed' with her dark pussy centered at the apex of her creamy thighs. The close-up and the angle of her spread legs combined to created a 3-D effect as though it were a surreal painting by Salvador Dahli titled "Wide Highway Narrowing into a Distant Tunnel." In my picture however you couldn't see her distant tunnel due to the dark thatch of fine-twined hair covering the opening of the sexy Miss Lee's pussy. Her pussy hair was indeed fine black and silky smooth (very opposite of the tight curly pubic hairs which I was used to seeing). Imagine, even the hair on her pussy added visually to the exotic and erotic feelings I was experiencing!

She shifted once again resting her left foot on my seat and nudging my right hip. I stared down at her trim delicate ankle and the leather strap of her heeled pumps creasing into the soft skin of her foot. I covered her foot with my right hand feeling leather, strap and warm skin in a wonderful harmony of sensations flowing to my sensitive palm. My hand sent another dispatch to my cock and I could feel the delicious pain of it's straining against the tight confines of my jockey shorts. I knew if I were to touch the tip of my dick, I would find it wet with pre-cum leaking like the slow drip-drip of a faucet with a bad washer.

I looked into Cheryl's eyes as I squeezed her foot. She sighed and narrowed her exotic Asian eyes forming two thinly slanted slits like a snake ready to strike and said, "Take one of this". Again I repositioned the camera knowing her pussy was even more exposed. I snapped the shutter, saw another soft filtered flash and looked into the 'Pre-view screen. Mother of god! There it was… a bright pink slit of color glaring through her dark parted silken bush. I wanted to rip away the damn table separating us and lift her skirt so I could jam my hard cock all the way home to her oriental ovaries. Instead I gave a stupid grin and handed her the camera while activating the viewing screen.

I could tell as she reviewed each successive photo that she was pleased with the quality of my photos of her hot open pussy. As she lingered over the series of photos, she kicked off her left shoe and placed her bare-stocking foot onto my crotch. Pushing firmly, she began moving the bottom of her thin delicate foot up and down my hard boner. I leaned forward and looked down at her caressing ministrations. I felt my cock quiver and then it happened. In a matter of 10 to fifteen seconds I felt my balls spasm and I immediately jettisoned a load of hot sperm into my trousers. I felt the warm cum seep down around my balls and watched in total fascination as the pressure from my cock-head forced some of the thick liquid goo to penetrate the fabric of my jockey shorts and onto the surface of my light-beige trousers. The spot grew into an ever-widening circle of wetness. I wanted to send some of my pressurized jizz up into Cheryl Lees tight little Chinese cunny. Instead I took hold of her foot and began massaging the moisture into the bottom of her instep. As she felt the warm liquid penetrate her stockings she once again narrowed her eyes and smiled. "Did I make my big hard Irishman cum? Take out your big cock so I can feel it against my foot." Worried some one would see us and end our lustful game, I remove my jacked and placed it over her foot and my wet but still rock hard penis. I lowered my zipper and pulled out my fat cock. The feel of my skin against her silk covered foot was wonderful and I wandered what it would be like to rub my purple cum slick cock-head into her China doll-like soft pale skin.

They say that necessity is the mother of invention. This hot little Asian mom was creating a lot of thinking about my hard 'bare necessities'. I got an inspired idea! Reaching into my pocked I took out my nail clippers. Placing the tip of the small file in a twist of stocking I had gathered I said, "Don't move," and proceeded to rip a seam through the thin fabric on the sole of her stocking. Laying my knife on the table I used the fingers of both hands to stretched the fabric open and inserted my cock as if I were slipping it into the seam of her vagina. As she felt my wet lubricated penis rub her bare skin she said, "Baby fuck my foot real good." Then it happened…Shit!

I noticed a movement to my left and saw a matronly woman pointing towards us and whispering to her companion. BUSTED! Cheryl and I snickered at the looks on the passenger's faces. Then as if on cue to close the curtain to Act 1 of our erotic scene, we heard the conductor announce our approach and final stop of our erotic journey. "Los Angeles Union Station, all passengers must exit the train." We laughed and began discreetly putting ourselves together (well, as discreetly as possible due to our now obviously discovered public exhibition). We had already written the final and concluding scene; both knew we were going to go somewhere more private and secluded so we could finish what we had started.

Frenchman
Frenchman
254 Followers
12