Unique Experience

Story Info
Surprised that cum feels so good on me.
1.4k words
3.95
19.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had gone through this terrible divorce almost 12 years ago. My wife had an affair and ended up pregnant by a married guy she worked with. I was devastated, depressed, and angry for what turned out to be years. During that time, I took it out on every woman I met. I would sleep with anyone, everyone, and often one right after the other. I went through 37 different women the first 12 months after my separation. By year two I was somewhere around 55 women and not showing signs of a slow-down.

And it wasn't just women. I started experimenting with men too. First, it would be letting guys give me blowjobs here and there. Next came the topping stage, but quickly learned that is not really my thing. There is like literally 25 guys on the planet I might enjoy that with and it faded after trying a few of the wrong ones. Bottoming was the next step and it was okay. I mean I met a guy here or there who seemed to "fit" just right.

However, one guy, M, was great. He gave exceptional head, was ultra clean, would rim me until I was clawing at the sheets and then he would give me what I asked for. With M it was different. He could suck cock better than most women, knew how to coax me into sucking his when he would crawl into a 69 position but bypass my cock altogether and immediately start tongue fucking my ass. It took about 3 minutes of that before I had my first cock in my mouth and was sucking it like a little bitch myself. And once you get to that point, you are already a whore so might as well get fucked like one. Despite my dominance with women, I loved being pounded hard by his cock and begging him for his seed.

I slowed down on the ladies because he was available during the day and would take care of my needs. After he came around, I scaled back to him and a handful of women I had been using over the last two years. It was still high volume, but the selections remained the same 8 or 9 people.

All that changed when I met J. She quickly became "My Girl" and we were together for nearly 9 years. She knew about my past and was okay with M coming around to scratch that itch once every few months. She played with us or watched but never judged. We had a crazy cool sex life overall that involved multiple partners over those years. We pretty much did everything 2 people could do together and then we added more. It was ridiculous and wonderful.

Eventually, J and I couldn't work it out and we went our separate ways. This left me empty and I was older and wiser this time. I knew I did not want to go back to sleeping with every woman I met. I had done all that and I wouldn't find my next lady if I was in that mindset. I made a choice to not have sex with anyone unless they really stirred something in me.

I knew that I couldn't go without sex entirely though and I made exceptions. Blowjobs were still fine, M was still okay, and I was hopeful of a few past lovers. I rarely masturbated when I was with J. I had no reason to. We literally had sex 4 to 5 times a week and I just very rarely ever did that. But now she was gone. I literally masturbated 4 or 5 times a week for the first few weeks. M came over maybe 2 or 3 times as he was in a relationship and was no longer free like before.

So, what came next was a shock to me. I got asked if I liked masturbating with other men by a guy replying to my personal ad. It was on a straight sight, but he told me he liked my pics and my body. He was attractive and I had done more than that before. He came over and as we watched some hot straight porn, we both pulled out our cocks. We were stroking, and I noticed he enjoyed watching me as I edged myself closer.

We were both very turned on and he asked question after question until I eventually told him of my past. He asked me if he could cum on my body. I workout daily and am in great shape. I normally have a relatively smooth chest and have been told before that I look great.

"Ummm, yeah. Let's go to my bed, if I lay back do you want to straddle my thigh? Will that work?"

He shook his head emphatically and was excited that I was going to let him do this. I had never had another man cum on me before. I had let M cum in me, I had saw multiple guys cum on J, but no guy had ever shot his load on me. I guess I was just turned on and curious.

I lay down and he straddled my left thigh. He immediately rubbed his cock against my own and I was surprised at how it felt. He wrapped his hand around both and stroked them together. Both of us were oozing precum and it was just slippery and smooth.

He was looking directly at me and let me know that he was getting close. I admit that having another man making such heavy eye contact was awkward. I felt his hand release my cock but rapidly go to work on his own. He groaned as he stroked fast and tried to hold out for a few extra seconds.

"I'm cumming!! Oh, God! Oh! Ahhhhh!!"

His seed splashed across my body. I felt a long-wet shot literally from my chest, trail all down my stomach and on the back of my hand that was now working my own cock. I never, in a million years, imagined it would feel so fucking sexy to me. His second spurt made it to my navel. It was warm, and it was like a switch that took me from "maybe in a few minutes" right up to "Holy shit, I think I might cum from feeling that"

He squeezed one more spurt out that barely cleared my cock and then I, for whatever reason, angled my cock up so that it would contact his as I stroked myself off. He let the rest ooze out on my hand as I yanked hard and fast on my throbbing member.

I came! I came so hard and so quickly that I was barely able to let him know. Initially, my cum landed mid-chest and I stroked more out. It spurts out all over me and I was taken aback at how much came out and how many times I was able to project it onto my body. I am normally good for one or maybe two with any distance at all. But that day, it was like again and again and again. Fucking surprised me!

He grabbed me a towel off the back of my door and went to get dressed. I heard the door close as he left and I lay there for maybe 5 full minutes just relishing the feeling of having made another guy cum all over me. I ran my finger through it and mixed it with my own. I breathed in the smell of his cum on my body. I stroked my cock gently using both loads as a lube. It all was surreal to me and I can't figure out why I found it so erotic.

Since that day, probably no less than two dozen guys have shot their loads all over my body. The biggest change I made was I now wear a blindfold. I still feel awkward seeing a man's face. I no longer ask for face pics when I write to guys or when guys write me. I found that I love the anonymity almost as much as the feeling of them cumming. I get a huge charge after they leave and I send them a message asking them if they know me. In the last 2 years, I have had one guy say "yes". Apparently, I see him all the time and he refuses to tell me how I know him. I am curious if I know him from the gym, from work or if he is one of my friend's friends. I never take off the blindfold, even when it is the guy that I know for sure knows me.

I am dating again now so not sure if I will keep this type of thing going, but even if I do not, it has been surprisingly fun while it has lasted.