Unique Tattooing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ann I have to have you now, are you ready for me?" he asked huskily as the passion and lust were overwhelming him now.

"Oh David, I have been ready for you and this to happen for 7 years as well. If you wait one more minute I'll die." She replied throatily. She pushed her asshole against his cock, begging him to enter her, which he did. Slowly, teasingly, until the head popped inside her, spreading her, and finally filling her with his length. She truly thought she had died and found heaven when he started stroking into her ass over and over with plunging thrusts. Her ass cheeks jiggling at each connection of their bodies. Their moaning, whimpering and lust talk, filled the room, and their senses as well along with the smells, the thoughts, and actions of what they did.

"David? I need to feel your gun on my ass, burning and marking me. Fuck my ass with your magical love wand as you tattoo your heart to me for all to know I belong to you in this sensual lust-filled drama, forever. Please David?" She begged him to bring her to erotic ecstasy with both his smoking guns.

"Ann, you do not know how much I have wanted to feel that with you, your body so sweet and sensual, your voice so husky in your lust, as I slide my hardness in and out of your tight hole while the gun vibrates us both to climax. The thought of you wanting to wear a tattoo to remember this sexually shared fantasy, wanting to take so much of me home with you. Oh my God, Anne, you are delectable, you make me crazy and I never want it to stop." He replied to her in his lustful haze, as he grabbed the gun and set the cup of ink on the chair next to them so he could reach it easier.

He began tattooing a heart on her ass as he felt the buzz of the gun slide right through all of her to his hardened throbbing cock inside her. He plunged into her harder and harder as she arched her back and gushed cum onto his cock and down to run onto the table beneath her body. Both of them feeling the warmth escape her, his hands tugging and pulling her skin as he tattooed his heart onto her quivering ass cheek. He could barley hold out as he finished the last of the lines and added the arrow through the center, penetrating the heart as he penetrated her. He slammed into her again and again his slippery wet cock filling her his gun scratching her already heated cheeks once more.

The feeling of his demanding cock exploring her so deeply as he gunned her ass was almost overwhelming her, causing her to loose all control of herself as she started pushing into him faster and faster. He dropped the tattoo gun and grabbed her hips with both hands and started plunging into her faster and faster until he felt the explosion coming then he reached around her body and teased her clit with his long seeking fingers. Feeling her pulsate and peak under his manipulation of her body. Her hands filled with her breasts pinching and tugging her nipples as she climaxed and screamed his name.

"Oh David yes...the pleasure pain is so intense, my ass cheeks burning as hot as my pussy god thank you for giving me this, sharing this fantasy with me. Thank you for finally allowing me to be me and show what I want and need." She cried out in her ecstasy.

"Ann my little rebel, my sweet Ann, with lustful giggles and smiles that would warm the coldest heart. Your body, your movements, would bring a dead man back to life, Ann, and I can't tell you how much it turns me on that you would share this with me as well, that you even wanted to. I only wish you had told me years ago." He told her close in her ear as he pumped his cum into her begging asshole, over and over, deeper and deeper he spewed inside her while telling her of her beauty and charm, her heated lustful body making him fall into ecstasy. He could hear her pussy rings tinkling with every gush of joy and it made the feeling of intensity even stronger. He never wanted it to end and neither did she.

He collapsed onto her, totally drained. She collapsed on the bench her muscles limp. They lay there and caressed and touched each other until they slowly floated back into their bodies and minds.

"David, I think I am in total lust with you." She smiled brightly as she turned to him and slipped her tongue over his lips not even allowing him to answer her.

He had always known they were connected in their likes and dislikes but wow now this, it would never be enough until he had her forever under his guns. The teasing pleasure pain of this ecstasy over and over forever in his mind, body and soul. Her forever his.

He looked down into her passion flushed face and slipped his hands to cradle her head on either side, "Ann are you seeing anyone?" he asked.

"No, David I'm not." She replied with honesty, wondering where he was going with this but thinking she already knew.

"Would you like to have someone in your life?" he asked gently.

"David, I would want you in my life. To share everything with you, experience everything we have ever dreamed of, fantasized about. David do you feel this connection? I don't know how to explain it but I have felt it since I met you and I am very glad that you finally made your feelings clear. You make me crazy inside drive me to do wild things and forget myself in my pleasure."

"Oh Anne, you do the same to me and yes I feel the connection as well, I always have. I just wasn't sure how you felt, until today anyway. Wow, you little vixen you. You drive me insane with lust." He told her this as she wiggled her butt against him, feeling him grow inside her once more.

"David take me again, fill my pussy this time, I want to feel you fill me, and touch my soul." She begged once more.

He slid his hardness out of her asshole and into her wanton pussy, filling her as he pumped wildly and she wiggled her hips back and forth meeting his every thrust until once more they found their release.

Afterward he prompted her to turn over, as he slapped her butt cheek, so he could tattoo the dragons tail tip around the castle on her mound. She rolled over to face him and as he began adding the design and tattooing her once more, he could smell himself spilling out of her, smelled her cum mingled with his. He grew hard again as she filled his senses. Once the design was tattooed onto her, he couldn't resist her once more and pulled her up to look at his work.

"David, wow, you are amazing in your talent. You have truly done a marvelous job once more." She smiled beguilingly at him. "I just can't get over the things you can create and make come to life."

He walked up behind her and felt her body with his hands peeling her shirt off her head and tossing it to the floor. He turned her body into him, feeling the length of her, her full breasts and pierced nipples pressed against his chest. Her milky wet pussy sliding against his thigh as he slipped it between her legs. Her silken folds burning him. He had to have her.

He pushed her back against the wall and lifted her legs. She held his shoulders as he lifted her body and positioned himself to impale her once more. Drink all of her into him. push all of himself into her loving warmth.

They rocked and rode each other into climax once more before they finally left the shop to go back to his place for the best sharing sexual experience either of them had experienced.

Finally empty after exploring each other in so many ways they fell into exhausted sleep, spooning each other with their bodies and enjoying the fact that they had finally found each other in every way.

Copyright 2000 on pictures and story by Young At Heart. All rights reserved. This story may not be distributed or copied without the express permission from the author, and the Queen shall banish all who do not ask permission from her erotic kingdom. so be good and don't upset her or she'll set her ferocious knight eating dragon on you.

12