Unique Up On Her

Story Info
'Impossible' pursuit yields satisfying rewards.
2.3k words
4.4
67.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
techsan
techsan
1,203 Followers

Author's note: the following story is based on an actual encounter between a younger man and an older woman, with the names modified for obvious reasons. This story contains explicit material and any reader who is not over the age of 18 must exit now. The author expresses his appreciation to user Outrabutterfly for her editing efforts in making this a better reading story.

Damn! I knew I was horny but I didn't know just how much. It hit me when I realized I was watching her, imagining what it would be like to get that dress off her and chow down on her bulbous looking tits, maybe lift those heavy legs to my shoulders and spread her enough to bury my head in her weighty bottom.

Yeah, it was true that she was the sexiest looking woman within my sight but then there weren't many women within my sight either. I'm sure she would never see sixty again. And probably she would never see the lower side of 200 pounds either. Her face was attractive enough although she had applied her makeup rather thickly but she had jowls that hung down low enough to give her a bit of a bulldog look. She was wearing an ankle length black sheath dress that covered everything but showed some leg through the slit up the side when she walked but not higher than her knee. The dress was sleeveless and I could tell that she had a heavy set of globes on her chest but they were certainly not on display. She had silver-brown hair that was cut just above her shoulders. She appeared to be completely engrossed in what she was doing. And I was completely engrossed in imagining my cock plowing her sloppy wet cunt while I sucked on her big hooters.

I was so deep in thought that I was startled when she stopped in front of my car and demanded "What th' hell you staring at?"

Snapping out of my reverie, I lied "Oh! Nothing, nothing."

"I know better, sir. Now I demand an honest answer. What were you doing?"

"Well, I ... uh, well, I was looking at a sexy woman and thinking about ... well, you know, having a good time with her."

She looked around but knew that she was the only one that I could be looking at. Turning back to me, she said "Whatare you talking about? Are you thinking about sex? With me?"

"Yes ... and yes."

"Well, what are you going to do, rape me?"

"No."

"Then how did you think you'd get me to have sex with you?"

"Well, I was hoping you'd agree to let me ... sample your ... delights."

"Oh, my lawd! You've gone completely crazy! You think I'd just say 'come on, have at it', huh? Well, that's not going to happen."

"Oh? Sorry. I think we both could have enjoyed it."

"Maybe so, hon, but I'm not in the practice of inviting strange men into my bedroom."

"No, I didn't really suppose so."

She turned and went to her car. I finally climbed into mine and started the engine but I just sat there staring at the woman, thinking about what might have been. She put her bags in the car and slowly climbed in. I noticed that she glanced my way several times. She started her car and pulled out of the parking lot to the exit.

On an impulse, I followed her. A curiosity had developed in my fevered mind. It wasn't hard to keep her in sight. She didn't go far before she turned into a residential area and still I followed. When she turned into a driveway, I followed her, stopping just behind her car as she was climbing out.

She didn't seem all that surprised or dismayed to see me. When I got out, she asked "What are you doing?"

"I thought I'd help you carry your purchases inside."

"Oh?" She picked up a couple of bags and headed for the door. I grabbed the rest of the bags and closed the trunk and followed her, arriving just as she swung the door open. I was right behind her as we stepped through a utility room and into the kitchen. She put her bags on the counter and I did likewise. We faced each other and she asked "Are you going to rape me now?"

"No but I was hoping you'd let me try a sample for a few minutes. If you don't like it, I'll leave and promise I will never come back."

"My word! Do you know how crazy it sounds for me to let you have some kind of sex with me just on your say so?"

"Yes, I know but I think you're worth the effort for me to give it the best try I can."

"You do? Damn! I ... Oh, come on." She led me down a hall and into a semi-dark bedroom. Very carefully she took off her dress, leaving her in old style full-coverage panties and her flip-flop shoes and nothing else. Her huge tits were unfettered and they were as big as I had thought. They had a significant droop but still I liked them. She said "Here they are. You can kiss them or suck them for a few minutes and then leave."

I knelt in front of her and reached up to fondle both big breasts, working my tongue over her right one, finally sucking it into my mouth. I sucked it for a couple of minutes before switching to the other one and doing the same thing. I let my hands begin to rove her back from mid-shoulder to her waist and back. I saw her eyes close and think she liked the massaging effect.

Then catching her completely off guard, I hooked her panties and pulled them swiftly to the floor. Giving her a little nudge, she sat heavily on the edge of the bed. To continue her motion, I lifted her legs to my shoulders, leaving panties and shoes on the floor and forcing her to lay back on the bed. She started to bluster "Hey! What are you doing?"

"This is part of my few minutes" I said. "Lay back, relax and see if you don't enjoy this." I pushed her knees apart, got my thumbs between her deep, puffy outer lips, and buried my face in her cunt. She grunted and I felt her legs try to close but I held them apart and began to explore her pussy with my mouth and tongue. At first there wasn't much moisture but the more I licked, the more she secreted and, as usual, I loved the taste.

When I finally concentrated on her clitty, it was a little reluctant to come out and play but it finally did and stood proudly. A few seconds after my tongue first touched it, she began to make a keening sound like "oooooooooouuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeee!" It lasted for nearly a minute and gained in pitch until it was high like a dog whistle. At the end of it, she began to shake and shiver and quiver and quake while her legs tried to close the circulation to my head.

After maybe eighteen seconds, she relaxed and slipped back to the bed and demanded "What th' hell wasthat?"

"That was an orgasm. You've had those before, right?"

"Hell, no!"

"Well, wasn't it worth it?"

"I ... I don't know."

"There's more where that one came from. Let's see what happens." I buried my head in her twat again, finding a small river of hot lava waiting for me to devour. I obliged and then went back to her clit. A minute or so later, she was again keening the same sound, with the same stiff-legged quaking orgasm. When she came back down, I went right back to work eating her pussy. Three or four minutes later, the sound started a little lower in her throat but unmistakably rose to the same high-pitched keening that ended when she climaxed.

When she relaxed, I started eating her again, searching out the fresh cunt juice first. I realized I had missed some so I spread her buttocks and slipped my tongue into the valley of her anus and licked up the escaped honey. As soon as my tongue washed over the wrinkled center covering, she stiffened up and demanded "What are you doing?"

I pulled back enough to speak "I'm kissing your ass. Does it hurt?"

"No, but ..."

"Then lay back and enjoy it." I went back to licking her ass hole. But the third time I punched it with the tip of my tongue, she started the keening sound again and in a few seconds, she climaxed once more. I let her get through the shakes and felt her muscles ease off again before I clamped my mouth over her clit, sucked the whole area into my mouth and began to vacuum it in earnest.

Based on her reactions, I was pretty sure I was going to get a piece of her pussy without any complaint so I fumbled with my belt and zipper in preparation for standing. When the keening sound started for the fifth time, I slid my hands up her stomach, grabbed two handfuls of her heavy tits, and began to pinch her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers, pulling her tits toward the ceiling. This time when she came, her feet locked behind my head and pulled me hard into her cunt as if to push me into her womb.

It took nearly a minute for her legs to completely relax so that I could ease them down and stand, pushing my pants and shorts to the floor and kick them away. Then I said "Move up to the middle of the bed" and she responded by wriggling her way up to the middle of the bed, propping herself up with a bunch of pillows.

Her eyes grew wide when she saw my exposed erection but she didn't say anything. I moved her legs wide apart, walking on my knees until I was pressed against her buttocks. I wiggled the head of my cock up and down her slit to pick up some of the slick moisture and then stopped it at the opening to her vagina and eased it inside. With several short strokes, I worked it in and out until my root pressed against her soft cunny. I wiggled back and forth to seat it against her clit and then settled myself above her, taking time to kiss and lick her titties before settling onto her mouth. At first she kept her lips closed but when I began to pump my cock into her cunt, she opened her mouth and her tongue responded to mine. This time I felt the sound beginning deep in her body somewhere, coming out as that sharp, piercing sound culminating in a shivering climax. Then with a few hard deft strokes, I felt my balls start spewing cum into her, the whole load taking thirteen spurts before several dry attempts.

With my muscles burning from the adrenaline, I worked my forearms under her and held us tightly together, our mouths locked open and tongues exploring each cavity. Finally needing air, I broke the kiss and lay my head beside hers, cheek to cheek. I whispered in her ear "Sugar, you are just as fantastic a lover as I knew you would be. Thank you."

She didn't say anything and she did not move. Her arms were wrapped around me like mine were around her and the only movement between us was the pounding of our hearts ... and the slow receding of my cock as it went flaccid and slid out of her slick pussy.

When my heart rate had returned to something approaching normal, I lifted up, intending to kiss her again but only then realized that she was crying. I was alarmed "Did I hurt you?" She shook her head. I asked "Did I ... do you think I raped you?" Again she shook her head. "Then why are you crying?"

She whispered "I was just thinking about how many years I missed out on this." She squeezed me and pulled me down for another kiss.

Three years, four months, two weeks and five days ago we became lovers. Since that time, I had fucked Antonetta twice a week except for two occasions when she was out of town for a family funeral ... and the three consecutive days after her return when she insisted that she needed me to catch up by screwing her every day before we got back on our regular schedule.

She has learned to like fellatio. She had been forced to perform it on her husband of 33 years and was certain she would never again do it after his death but then one night she insisted that she wanted to, after I had eaten her pussy until she came seven times. Since then she gives me a blow job nearly every time we get together.

She also learned that she likes anal sex. When her husband tried it, he hurt her so badly she would never let him do it again. When I lick her anus, she relaxes so much she likes the feel of my cock in her ass ... but not until I have fucked her pussy. She says that I am much more gentle with her than her husband was. He always used the slam-bam-thank-you-ma'am approach to screwing, done in about five minutes. Now we spend between an hour and two hours every time we fuck. Antonetta has become very responsive, although she has never 'heard' herself when she cums and does not believe she makes any sound. I love it. I love to make her make that sound! She is my fuck-buddy!

techsan
techsan
1,203 Followers