Unison

Story Info
Your trust and faith of commitment to a mistress.
1.8k words
4.07
24.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We will start with a phone call on your mobile telling you to be at a certain place at a certain time, regardless of what you are doing or who you are with, you have to obey my request. You may think that I will call at a time when you can't do that, would you obey me? Would you hold a sense of anticipation not knowing what I will ask of you, expect of you, would you feel nervous, anxious, excited?

There will be a car waiting to bring you to me, to take you on a journey that will allow time for you to know and accept that you will be expected to obey, to allow the insecurity of not knowing what is going to happen to you in the time we are together. Would you stay in that car would you accept the events that will unfold from this point?

When you are delivered to me and you are escorted into a house, one born with beauty and grace, will you be lulled into a sense of security, do you think that such a place would hold nothing but comfort and peace, or would you understand that every thing you see, smell and are able to reach out and touch, will be there for your stimulation and mine.

As you are led into the lounge I will be waiting for you, in a tight fitting black suit cut low in the front I will walk towards you. How will you feel looking at me, wondering what I am wearing under my suit, you will understand that the clothes I wear will be chosen to enforce the fact that I am in charge, you must obey me not defy me. Including the choice of stockings, I will be prepared to torment you, push you to the point where you are desperate to touch me, be touched by me.

Are you wondering what I have in store for you, are you feeling the restriction of your clothes, straining against your groin?

Lunch will be served, this is a shock, leaves a sense of confusion? Am I going to answer your needs, would you expect this, want this? You will sit next to me, close, not close enough to touch me, but to be aware of a gentle perfume, if you turn your head you can see my cleavage, the hint of a lace topped bra, see the shape of my nipples through my clothes. I expect you to talk to me, to be polite and enjoy the meal I have prepared, there is a sense of disappointment, of frustration. Are you feeling un-nerved by this, insecure and unprepared?

When I stretch my arm to reach for something, more of my cleavage can be seen, when I move my leg and brush your thigh, you understand nothing is without thought by me, nothing is out of my control, all is designed to entice and to move towards ultimate satisfaction. Our meal at an end I reach across you and pour a glass of wine, so close to you I can feel your breath on my breast, so close you can smell me. I am aware of your readiness, sensing your tension......I leave you.

I leave you to entice abandonment, I want you to feel insecure to wonder if I want you, I want you to wonder if you will be able to please me and perform in the way I expect. To displease me will secure abandonment you will know that I will send you away. You will feel the loss of all I can give you and know there wont be another opportunity for this moment.

Waiting for me, compounds the feeling of tension and insecurity, will I return to you? I enter the room and walk towards you removing my clothes, a jacket on the back of a chair, my skirt on the floor, I reach you dressed in black satin underwear, cami-knickers, suspender belt, a lace topped bra, nothing in my hands except a black blindfold. Your body responds, I can see how hard you are, you want this to end, that's enough! I say its not!

Standing in front of you and aware of the pressure of your hard cock against your clothes I tell you to undress. I watch you, instruct you on what to remove and when to remove it, when you are naked and standing in front of me hard and glistening, I am aware of you, feel my own wants and needs begin to frustrate me I feel pushed to touch you........with control, I remove your sight.

The first real contact: I take your hand; lead you from room to room. Are you aware of how vulnerable you are, will I let you fall, take you somewhere you wont want to go?

You are safe from all except me, I will protect you, I will keep you from harm but I won't relinquish control. Will you surrender to me?

Its time to enter my room, you are disorientated, have no awareness of your surroundings, no idea of what I am about to do, your heart is racing your cock throbbing.

Putting my hands on your shoulders I sit you on a chair bind your hands and legs tightly, you can't move, no escape. Standing behind you I blow against your neck biting you gently as I move around to the front, I run my hands down your arms feel your muscles tense, down over the back of your hands. To touch you stimulates my body, I feel myself getting wetter, all my sexual energy pushed into my clit, my lips throbbing, I want you, the temptation to have you is strong and proves hard to control. I kneel in front of you I want you hard and responsive, waiting for me; I want you to suffer for my unsatisfied needs. Suffer for the self control I have to maintain.

Pressing down I push the palms of my hands up your thighs as I get to your cock my thumbs brush past your balls. How do you feel? Tense? wanting me to touch you, is your heart beating fast do you want to thrust towards me, push yourself off the chair towards my hand.

I have withdrawn again moving around the room organizing things exactly how I want them, I have no other agenda than to torment you. I'm wet, need to touch myself, how would you feel if I played in front of you, standing in front of you and with one foot on your chair I pull my cami's to one side and push my fingers into my wet lips. You can hear the sound, smell me, do you want to touch me, feel the warmth of my intimate places, do you want to be the one that makes me wet. Your hands strain against the rope, this excites me, I take my fingers out and run them along your lips, your mouth opens waiting, I push them inside your mouth, again and again.

You lift your self toward me do you want me, how would it feel if I touched you, suck you, the sight of your hard cock is so tempting begging for my lips to surround it. I am so wet how easy it would be for me to sit on you, turn myself around and slide myself down the whole length of your cock. Instead I remove your blindfold, I want you to see what you are doing to me, with my leg still up I push my fingers inside, you can see them go in, hear them as I pull out, does the sound of my wetness make your binds seem tighter, how does it feel, not to touch me, do you feel like your going to explode, are you mine, do you surrender to me.

I begin to feel the essences of control to its extreme; there is no escape from a role defined by dominance, anticipation and vulnerability. The surrender of control and acceptance of trust a final gift

Your beauty and presence defined by your hard cock holds excitement and I have no other goal than to take this journey to its climax. How far can I push you? Torment you with the promise of release.

Removing my knickers I push them into your mouth, the crutch is wet from my juices, the taste and smell of me invades your mouth, your breathing is restricted now, I am the holder of life for you in every sense. I remove the rest of my clothes standing naked in front of you, no barrier between us. Slowly I remove your restraints, your wrists are red, evidence of the pressure I have placed on you, on the bed I bind your hands and feet to each corner, so tight you can't move, you are mine, your eyes are begging for me to come to you. Still not enough: I touch you, run my hands over your body, kiss you where you are bound, where the evidence of your surrender to me is. I am devoted to you in awe of your naked beauty. As I pass your groin you move towards my hand, lift yourself off the bed, I have the ability to please you to release you, to surrender myself to our pleasure.

The power of your body excites me, I want to feel your tongue licking my juices, tasting me, I remove my knickers from your mouth and kneeling above you offer myself to you, you struggle to reach me I can feel my juices seeping onto my thighs, I am throbbing and force you to answer my needs, you can please me, I take that pleasure. This is the time, the time to release you I lean over and untie your wrists, red and sore you grip me, force your face into me sucking hard, I want you, need you, release comes I am all over you, your face is smothered by me. Moving down over your body I kiss you, I can taste myself, taste the pleasure you have given me. I can feel you hard pushing against my back demanding my attention. Moving further down I kiss you, leading a trail of my love for you to the hardness of your cock. You are strong, powerful, from the base of you I run my tongue up your shaft, looking into your eyes I cover you with my wet mouth and slide down your shaft till you hit the back of my throat, up and down, keeping a rhythm, I watch your pleasure, it excites me, again my body is aching for you, I want you inside me, I want you to fuck me.

I rise and hold myself above you I can feel you. Just an inch and I will have you in me; you are pushing up towards me trying to enter me. Each time I feel you open me enough to make me wetter and wetter, I cant do this I need you, I beg you to take control, with your hands on my hips you pull me down onto you, moving me to your rhythm, pushing us to the end, to unity.