Uniting Sisters

Story Info
Two sisters meet for the first time.
1.6k words
4.24
76.2k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sitting here at my desk at work, when someone walks through the door behind me. I turn around and see this gorgeously hot woman standing there. I know she's not a member of the gym I work at, so I spring up from my chair to help her. With a smile on my face, I rush over to help her. Familiarity and surprise overwhelm me when it hits me who this woman is. She is my sister. I've never met her before. I was adopted as an infant and never met my birth family. Over the years, I've slowly found my birth family, one by one, and she was the most recent installment. I instantly run over to her and give her a big hug. She smells so good, and I feel invited into her soul. We hold each other with an electricity flowing through us. Its good to have a sister. We have been talking on the phone, and on the Internet, getting to know each other, but seeing her standing in front of me is a feeling beyond description. Ever since I saw her picture, I've felt this need to be close to her. I love women, I appreciate a beautiful body, but this one is my sister. In a way, that draws me towards her as well.

We've already found out that we have so much in common and we formed a quick and solid bond. I am ashamed I feel attraction towards my sister, so I break out of my reverie, and pull away from her. If nothing else, I'm so happy to see her.

I ask her what she's doing here. She lives on the east coast, and I live on the west coast, so seeing her in front of me was quite a shock. She told me that she just had to meet me. She continues to say that she feels a bond between us and we are true sisters in every sense of the word. We've both grown up with other sisters, but have never felt a bond like this before. It makes me feel good to hear this, and I look into her eyes and melt.

I had a few more hours left at work, so we spent the time talking. We never run out of things to talk about. I love watching her talk, watching her lips move. I became aware that I was growing more and more interested in my sister the more she talked. I'm thinking at this point that I better work off some of this energy so I suggested that we work out. We began on the treadmills for a warm up. I like starting out walking, she instantly went into a jog and then a run. I watched her in the mirrors in front of us, and thought this was not a very good idea. Watching her run was starting to stir my juices. So after a 10 minute warm up, I went to use the machines. My sister took the hint and found a machine to start with. Our conversation went from serious to funny, from funny to serious. We were having a blast and enjoying each others company.

After about an hour of drooling over her working out, we got some water, stretched out and sat down to talk some more. I only had about half an hour of work remaining and I was nervous because this was safe ground, and when we leave there's no telling where my hands may wander.

I decided to take her for a tour around my town, maybe walk on the boardwalk. I figured that would be the safest thing to do. Well, she had other plans. She said that she wanted me all to herself for the afternoon, and possibly the evening as well. She had checked into a hotel and invited me to join her. I was trying to back out, but she pulled me by the hand and was very insistent.

My jaw dropped when I walked into her hotel room. There were roses everywhere, she turned off the lights and lit candles. It was a very warm atmosphere. I was trying to find the right words, when she walked over to me and took me by the hand. She pulled me close and gave me a kiss. Not a kiss on the cheek. But on the lips. She started to put her tongue in my mouth. Although this is what I have wanted, it was happening a little too quickly for me. I tried to pull away, but she wouldn't let me. She wasn't rough, she was very gentle, but she wasn't going to let me go. As I started to kiss her back, I felt my juices flowing once again. Damn she was hot!!! And a very good kisser. I was so ready for more.

We started moaning as we were kissing and our bodies were rubbing against each other. It was obvious what both of us wanted. I had thought it was just me, but she was all over me. Her hands were traveling up my sides, over my tits and back down my sides. She would pull my head closer to her so she could kiss me deeper. By this time I think we were both to the point of no return. We both had needs and I wanted to fulfill her needs badly. I wanted to watch her squirm. I wanted to taste her juices. I wanted to make her have the biggest orgasm of her life.

Up until now, she had been in total control. It was my turn. I pushed her to the bed that she had already turned down and I started undoing her pants and slid them and her underwear off. I took off her top and her bra and saw the most beautiful breasts I'd ever seen. I just had to kiss them. So I leaned forward and took one in my mouth as I gently pushed her back on the bed. I straddled her and started kissing her neck, work my way down to her breasts and go back up to kiss her mouth. I couldn't get enough of her. She was laying there enjoying it all, taking it all in. Her body was squirming and I could tell she was so ready for me to go down on her. As I kissed my way down, she started to moan and squirm in anticipation.

Her smell was heavenly and as I spread her lips to start licking her, she let out this sigh/moan that just about sent me over the edge. I licked from her pussy up to her clit again and again. As I would get to her clit, I would suck just a bit and start licking over again. She was moving her hips to force her pussy onto my face which told me she wanted more. So I started licking and sucking and she was moaning and moving her head back and forth, and I could tell she was about to come. By this time, I had figured out what she liked and that was making her push her hips further into my face. She fell silent for a second, and then started moaning really hard and I could tell she was coming. I love the sound of a woman coming and I was ready to come without any stimulation. Boy,I was soaking wet! She started by clenching the sheets, then moved her hands to my head and thrust her hips to me. I sucked her in her special spot and she was rubbing her pussy in my face, and it was awesome.

Wow ... by now, I'm sooo ready to come. Instead of her going down on me, she reached over to the side table and opened the door and pulled out a double dildo. My eyes got so wide. She so planned this encounter. I didn't argue when she told me to lay down on the bed. I watched as she inserted the dildo inside her. She moaned and closed her eyes as she moved it up and down in her for a bit. She smiled and said it felt so good. I was so ready for it to be put in me. She straddled on top of me and teased me with it for a second before she gently slid it in me. I moaned as she entered me and laid down on top of me. She gently started rocking her hips, gently pushing the dildo further in me while she kissed my neck. I moved my hips up to meet hers and we started a rhythmic dance. Our clits were rubbing against each other and I was in such a state of ecstasy. She started to kiss me as she raised up to fuck me a little bit harder. I was feeling very animalistic, both growling and moaning, my pussy hungry and searching for each of her wonderful thrusts. As I felt my orgasm build, she started rubbing our pussies together again as she was moving the dildo deeper inside me. I couldn't take it anymore more, and a scream erupted out of me as I came over and over. My beautiful sister was so turned on by my orgasm that she starting coming too. Both of us thrusting into each other needing this orgasm, grinding our pussies into each other, fucking each other, moaning, groaning and, and ... it was over. She laid down on top of me. Both of us breathing heavy, giving each other light kisses. I love you Sis.