Universal Remote

Story Info
Scientist finds new use for a Garage Door Opener.
1.9k words
4.27
174.6k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbidude
pbidude
55 Followers

This is a work of fiction, and fantasy. While I do use many real terms and phrases, I am not a full-time writer, and cannot research actual procedures and science. Bear with me if you happen to know more about brain chemistry than I remember from 10th grade biology, but feel free to enjoy the story anyway.

*

I had begun my career, as many scientists do, working at a college lab and teaching graduate students. I quickly had become an expert in neurology, and although not a medical doctor, I knew more about the brain than most typical biologists. Since I had student loans to pay, and teaching doesn't exactly make millionaires, I decided to work for a large bio-engineering company. My work mainly involved solving diseases of the brain: Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, you name it. But unlike my colleagues at the pharmaceutical companies, I wasn't trying to solve the problems with chemicals, I was trying with machinery.

On a typical day, I would give about a dozen different rats and mice a myriad of tests, to see how each would affect their brainwaves. But one fateful Thursday, I hit a breakthrough. I was working with a small white mouse, #34216, and subjecting her to different radio frequencies. I had a theory that if I found a magic frequency, the electromagnetic energy might trigger a brain response that I was looking for. As I started the test, I was monitoring the mouse. I wrote down which frequency I was using, a low frequency of 250.251 KHz. Nothing happened immediately, as I suspected, so I turned off the radio emitter. As I was powering down the machine, I noticed something strange. The mouse was humping everything in sight. Now, this is not totally out of the ordinary, mice are great at reproduction. But there was something in the way that she was acting that made me take notice. I wrote this down in my notebook, and moved on to a new experiment. As I worked on other mice with different methods, I kept thinking back to the radio frequency I had found.

It took every ounce of patience, but I waited until after work, when I was alone, to continue my experiment. I took out 30 different mice, half male and half female, and tried the 250.251 KHz radio waves on them. To my total amazement, ALL of the female mice started to have sex with the males, and they were the aggressors.

I couldn't sleep that night, laying awake thinking of the possibilities of my discovery. The next day, I decided to get to work early, and try some other animals. Since I was only supposed to be working with rodents, I had to do it before everyone else got to the lab. I tried my radio frequency on several animals: rabbits, dogs, cats, and even a rhesus monkey. The highlight of the morning, however, was with a chimpanzee named Eva, who got so horny; I thought she might try to rape me!

As my experiments wore on, I discovered that the radio only worked when the signal was within 3-4 feet of the subject brain, and that it only affected females. At last, I though, I could effectively end the "I've got a headache" excuse, and I'd be a billionaire. As I began mentally selling my billions, though, I realized that the FDA would never allow this product to be sold, and that most likely I'd have to do testing on my own.

I spent most of Friday afternoon working on a portable transmitter that was battery powered and powerful enough to emit the signal that I had found in the lab. I eventually fashioned something out of a garage door opener, and soon I had a "Portable Panty Remover." (Patent Pending)

When I looked up from my workstation, it was almost 10 o'clock on Friday night, and I decided to test out my device. I didn't know where to begin, though. I thought about going to the local bar, but being somewhat later in the evening, I knew that alcohol would be a factor, and I would not get great results. Now, I am a scientist, and a bit of a geek, but I'm not a poindexter. I know how to dress well, and I am reasonably attractive, and when I'm not working too hard, I do ok with the ladies. Still, not well enough for my taste, but I needed to know that if I used the remote on a girl, she wasn't just drunk.

I finally settled on a local diner. They didn't serve liquor, but they did have a lot of attractive waitresses. As I entered the diner, I spotted a gorgeous blonde behind the counter, apparently waiting on a customer to arrive. She had medium length blond hair, tied back in a pony tail, and was wearing tasteful makeup. She looked to be about 35, and was in great shape. I couldn't see her legs, but her breasts were filling out her uniform top very nicely, I guessed a 36C. As I sat down, I saw her name was Jane.

"Hey sweetie, what'll you have?" She asked, without coming over. She didn't seem overly interested in making friends with me, which actually worked perfectly for me. If the remote worked on her, I knew it was genuine.

I smiled at her and sat down. "Cup of coffee and a blueberry pie a la mode."

"You got it." She reached behind her for the coffee pot and poured me a cup. As she went to get the pie and ice cream, I felt for the remote in my pocket. I didn't know how well it would work on a human, or even at all. Jane walked out of the back with my pie. I felt for the button and clicked it once as she approached, turning it on and emitting the special frequency.

As she got closer to me, nothing happened. At least, not at first. Then, as she set my plate on the counter, I began to notice a change in her expression. It was a mixture of pleasure and pain, as if she was embarrassed to be standing next to me, but not wanting to move. Her face got flush, and her breathing started getting heavier. As I watched, she suddenly seemed to ignore me, and without thinking, touched her breasts with her hands. She stopped herself. Evidently, the remote was turning her on, but being a mammal with higher brain power, she was able to control her horniness. I needed to do something to release her control. I decided to go for it, and I reached out for one of her hands.

As I grabbed her hand, she jumped, but I could see in her eyes that she was connecting. She leaned over the counter, and I could see down her shirt. Her breasts were heaving as her breaths got more labored. She got closer and whispered into my ear.

"Meet me in the back office in 2 minutes." She kissed my ear as she stood up, straightened her blouse, and walked away into the back. With nobody else in the restaurant, I abandoned my meal and followed her. As I opened the office door, she pounced on me.

Her hands went above my shoulders, and brought my lips to hers, kissing me hungrily, and ramming her tongue down my throat. I returned the kiss, and my hands went around her to rest at the top of her rounded ass. As her mouth continued its total assault on mine, I began pulling up her skirt. My hands pulled up folds of fabric until at last her cotton panties were uncovered. My right hand reached to the front of her panties while the left caresses her ass. As my fingers reached the front of the sheer cotton barrier, I realized that she was so wet she had soaked clear through her panties. I pushed them aside, and stuck in one finger. Jane moaned with ecstasy. I slid in another finger, and began to stroke the inside walls. I quickly found her G-spot, and massaged it with both fingers. Jane quickly came, and her whole body shuddered. She ripped off my jacket, and pulled my shirt over my head, throwing it in the corner. My belt was next, and that thwapped as it cleared the loops in record time. My fingers were soaked in the juice of her dripping pussy, and I brought one up to my mouth to taste, inhaling the sweet aroma. She took the other finger in her mouth, and licked her own juices off of it.

Thoroughly turned on, Jane shifted her attention to the bulge in my pants. Without my belt, she made quick work of my pants, dropping my boxers with them in one swift motion. I pulled at the snaps on her blouse, and her bra was exposed to my view, yielding her beautiful cream mountains. I pushed it off her shoulders, as she undid her skirt and pulled her panties off completely. I bent down to suck on one of her nipples and her body shook again. I guess she was one of those women who are easy to get off.

She grabbed me by the waist and sat me down in the office chair. As she knelt before me, her hot breath made my prick throb in anticipation. Suddenly, she engulfed the tip, and half the shaft was then covered by her full lips. She sucked and licked my cock, keeping it warm and wet, but never spending too much time in one area. When it was obvious I was getting too excited, she paused, and kissed up my stomach. I grabbed her elbows, and pulled her to her feet, turning her around to face away from me. I knew she was still soaking wet, and I could still taste her juice in my mouth. I slowly pulled her waiting pussy onto my ready dick, and instinctively, she knew where I was headed. She pushed the rest of the way on to me, and I was completely inside of her. Her hips swayed back and forth, and she came, squeezing my shaft inside of her.

Jane bobbed up and down, aided by my roving hands, and in record time, I shot my whole load inside of her. I had never come like that before, and I knew she was cumming too. She collapsed on top of me, and turned around to kiss me.

"That was fucking incredible." She looked me in the eye. "I know I seem like a total slut, but I promise I've never done that before in my whole life! I don't even know your name."

"It's Ron. Ron Kirkpatrick." I smiled. "I don't do that either, but you are right, that was the best sex I've ever had."

"Well, I need to get back to work. I'm sure your coffee is ice cold by now"

I laughed. "Probably, but I wasn't here for the coffee."

Jane smiled. She gave me her number, and told me to call her if I ever wanted to do that again. I was sure I would. She got dressed, and left me alone in the office.

As I began to get dressed, I noticed something in my pocket. The remote had been turned off sometime during our encounter. Well, it obviously worked well, but apparently, I'm not so bad myself! I picked it up, laughing to myself as I walked out the door and back into the night.

___________________________

I just started being interested in reading mind control stories, and I really liked writing this. If I get a lot of good response, I will probably write more.

pbidude
pbidude
55 Followers