Universes Where You're Banging Alex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you want me to spend all day pawing Deborah's bra?" Alexandra asked, glancing at Chad's strong, masculine hands on her slender arms.

"You'll want to be paid more, of course..."

"Hell, I might take a pay cut. Now, why don't you tell me more about how shitty these pictures are? You know how I love to hear you gripe."

***

Sometimes, Chad mused, photographing models was like herding cats. Deborah had disappeared while he was in the lab with Alexandra, so he'd sent Margot out to look for it. Alexandra had left too—some small interview she needed to show up for—and then Deborah had reappeared, leaving Alexandra out of the loop. To say nothing of where the hell Dichen had gotten to. He'd thought she'd wanted to stick around for the photography session.

"Why don't we warm up a little while we wait?" Deborah asked, and took her coat off to reveal her bra and panties, as delectable and delicate as ever. Chad had wanted to grill her a little about just where she'd gotten off to—it was a big studio apartment, but not that big, even with Dichen's place next door practically part of it.

"No. I want you to stay fresh for when Alexandra gets here."

"That's not the kind of warm-up I was talking about," she said, then turned around and bent over the bed, letting Chad see what her cunt looked like from behind. Even with her panties on, he could tell it was clean-shaven, closely shaven, and almost free of panties, with the thin strip of material pulled deep between her cheeks. "I heard Margot say that you and Alexandra used to sleep together."

"That has nothing to do with our work..."

"Doesn't it?" Deborah bent over further, putting her knees on the bed to support herself. The tight lace of her panties now tugged between her labia. Chad wanted, more than anything, to reach out and pat that ass.

"We don't need to sleep together to have a good working relationship."

"But we do if I want to come. And I really want to come."

Deborah laid on her back and spread her legs. Chad found herself drawing closer to her, closer, like an iron filing pulled to a magnet, until her hands were on his face and she was kissing him. She slipped her tongue gently into his mouth, let him get a good taste of her, then guided his face down toward her sex for another.

"Yeah. Nice," Chad said, and shuffled about the bed until he had his leg swung over Deborah's shoulders, his thighs spread to accommodate her between them. He felt her tugging his pants off his cock, as big as it had ever been, and then her warm, moist breath on his shaft. He pulled the crotch of her panties to one side. "This looks so good. All virginal. Of course, I suspect differently..."

"Why don't you find out for sure?" Deborah giggled.

He ran his tongue along the lips of her sex. The panties were so skimpy that even if he let them go, they wouldn't get in the way, but he wanted a full view of her cunt. He peeled the material down from her waist and over her hips, slid his tongue slowly in the opposite direction, retracting it an inch from Deborah's core and pushing his finger inside instead.

"I think I will..." Chad murmured.

She whimpered, clenching on his entering finger, and was definitely not a virgin. She groped for his cock with her tongue; got it in her lips and dragged it into her mouth, her throat, sucking it supplely. Chad groaned, drinking up her delicious honey, as she ran her tongue over his shaft, as he licked hungrily, as she gushed and he ate her and he fingered her and she kept getting wetter and wetter.

He teased Deborah some more, tonguing her clit, licking higher as she squirmed and moaned, getting louder, wilder. Just when she seemed about to scream, he licked back down to her tight hole, spreading her cunt lips with his fingers and circling her labia with his tongue, letting it dip in and out of her slit.

Deborah sucked harder on his cock, very motivated by now, lapping at it and working the long shaft in and out of her mouth as she rubbed the underside with her tongue. Her lips locked tightly to the base of his shaft and she grabbed Chad's ass, coaxing more of his dick into her mouth. He lifted his hips and dropped, fucking himself into her mouth, started ramming his cock harder into those sucking lips even as he ate her cunt. She started to shriek in ecstasy as her orgasm approached, moaning out: "Eat me! Eat my cunt! Come in my mouth! Oh—oh—I'm com—"

She could say no more, orgasming so hard Chad could feel it in the bones of his hand. Her inner muscles jerked rapidly on Chad's finger as she pumped her hips, drinking his tongue and fingers into her pussy. Chad grunted and came, filling her mouth with his thick seed. They didn't stop even after they'd come, just keep tasting the deliciousness of each other's bodies until they went limp, Deborah drunk on his cum, Chad savoring the sweetness of her pussy. They hugged each other lazily.

"Just a warm-up?" Deborah asked.

"For now. Hold that pose, sweetheart. I think I might wanna sleep on it."

"Mixed metaphor," Deborah yawned.

"Lucky I'm not a poet."

***

She'd gotten her wish. They did sleep together, literally, Chad's head resting on Deborah's thigh while her arms wrapped around his lower body. When Dichen and Margot came in, they thought it was cute as hell.

"Looks like they've finally bonded," Dichen said, pleased.

Margot nodded. "Such an important step for artist and subject. Shame I couldn't be there for it."

"Who says you can't be?" Dichen asked, beginning to undress.

Chad's eyes blinked open, catching Dichen's flirtatious smile. He could see her going to work. Dichen was the biggest flirt in the world. She was also one of the best-looking flirts in the world, which was why she got laid so much. And, concordantly, why Chad got laid so much.

Dichen straightened Margot's hair, using it as an excuse to stroke her face, and Margot began to undress as well. Chad beckoned them closer. The bed would be just big enough for all four of them, but it would get crowded. He didn't think anyone would mind.

"I've never done porn before," Deborah said, her eyes still closed. "It's kind of a turn-on... thinking of a bunch of strangers seeing my body, touching themselves..."

Margot giggled and so did Dichen. Chad rolled his eyes and got out of bed, picking up his camera.

"Why don't you get started without me?" he suggested. "Someone should stay awake to welcome Alexandra back."

"Always faithful to the classics, eh Chad?" Dichen teased.

Chad shook his head. "Not that faithful."

Dichen gave Margot a shove toward Deborah, who got up onto her knees to begin unbuttoning Margot's shirt. Margot smiled and held still for her, except for the occasional teasing wiggle. With the two of them occupied, Dichen approached Chad.

"I think I'd like to commission some new work from you," she said. Untucking her shirt. Slipping it over her head. She didn't wear a bra, and her breasts were tanned and gorgeous, nipples already hard. Chad ran his eyes over her, then glanced back to Margot and Deborah.

Margot's shirt was on the floor; her breasts showed spectacularly through a skimpy black bra. She was kissing Deborah, and he could see her tongue stroking visibly against Deborah's between their parted lips. Chuffing in disbelief, Chad snapped the first picture. The two of them didn't even notice. Deborah kissed Margot roughly, groping for the catch to Margot's skirt, and in a moment, it was being tugged down Margot's long legs.

Dichen kissed Chad gently as he watched, running her tongue over his lips, then kissing him harder after he'd snapped the picture, shoving her hungry tongue deep into his mouth. Chad returned the kiss, and with that settled, she unbuttoned her jeans and together they got them down her legs. When they were a rumpled heap on the floor, she pressed her naked body to Chad's. Her fingers stroked the lens of his camera. "I hope you've got a timer for that."

He nodded, taking another picture as Margot stepped out of her skirt. Deborah went to work on her own clothes. Since they consisted only of a bra, that took little time. Even with her being next to naked before, her breasts were so spectacular on their own that Margot had to catch her breath after she'd run her eyes over Deborah's gorgeous body. The model pressed the biographer back onto the bed. Margot willingly submitted, stretching out on the soft covers with her legs spread.

Dichen's fingers closed around the bulge in his pants; his cock seemed even harder and more ready than it'd been with Deborah. Chad turned on the timer and set the camera down. It would snap a picture of the bed once every minute. He guessed it would run out of film long before any of them ran out of lust.

Dichen unfastened Chad's pants, opening his fly so that his long, thick cock stretched through his boxers. She stroked him up and down as he unbuttoned his shirt and shrugged it off his shoulders. She smiled, putting her smooth cheek against his chest, rubbing it hungrily against him as he worked one shoulder out of his shirt, then kissing his nipples as he flung the shirt off his other arm. She ran her tongue over his chest, nipping at the nipples from time to time, sending a new wave of sensation through him with every second. She eased his cock out of his boxers as she slid down his body, getting down on her knees.

Chad ran his fingers through Dichen's long, soft hair as he watched Margot and Deborah.

Margot's bra was unfastened and around her shoulders, her breasts on full display. They were wet with Deborah's saliva. Deborah played with Margot's pink nipples, teasing them into hardness with the tiniest strokes of her tongue, sliding her hands under Margot's ass. Margot wore black stockings and a garter belt; Deborah undid the garters so she could get at Margot's gorgeous ass more easily. Margot spread her legs as Deborah attended to her panties, the damp material coming slowly down Margot's legs, then off her ankles. Deborah glanced back, hungrily watching as Dichen's mouth slid over Chad's cock.

Dichen lifted his cock up in her hand and pressed the precum-ridden head to her lips, slowly taking it in. Chad groaned with pleasure as he felt her take him from her lips to the back of her throat to her gullet, without pausing once. Her tongue pressed firmly to his shaft, one more facet of her mouth working on his manhood. She slid him gradually in and out of her sucking lips as his eyes glazed over, now only listening to the girls on the bed. He barely caught Deborah winking, biting her lip, and finally throwing Margot's panties to Chad. They landed on his face and he inhaled deeply, smelling Margot's arousal, before tossing them aside. Refocused, his cock jumped in Dichen's mouth as he saw Deborah crawling back on top of Margot.

Chad heard the door. Alexandra had let herself in. She didn't even break her stride as she walked into the studio and up to Chad.

"It's about time this clusterfuck started fucking," she said, staring into his eyes. "Who started it, anyway? No, no, don't tell me. I'd just be disappointed it wasn't me." She put her hand on his half-hard cock, drawing it out of Dichen's mouth. "Think I can make up for lost time?"

Dichen went to join Deborah and Margot, while Alexandra bent low and ran her tongue over his cock, not quite a kiss and not quite a lick, but a long, physical lavishing of attention. She sucked him into her mouth; he was hard the moment her lips closed, and after she'd suckled him almost to the point of coming again, she stood, letting his cock drop from her mouth. She made short work of her clothes. Her black skirt, her top went on the floor. No underwear. Making her stark naked.

She leapt on the bed, her nakedness rubbing against Deborah's, and Dichen's, and Margot's. She licked the beads of sweat on their faces, their tits, and they licked it back from her lips and her tongue. All of them drank down the salty sweetness greedily, as if it gave them permission to writhe together so sinuously. Chad watched, his cock harder than ever, as Alexandra's fingers disappeared inside of Dichen.

Alexandra climbed on top of Dichen, still fingering her hungrily, and they kissed long and lush, tongues lost between them. They giggled afterward, and later Chad would learn that both of them had been looking for his cum on the other's tongue.

"Nice to be working together again," Alexandra said.

"I don't remember your cunt being this wet."

"And I don't remember how yours tastes. Let's refresh my memory." Dichen flopped back on the bed, breasts jostling, spreading her legs for Alexandra to take her place.

The camera hadn't run out of film yet, but Chad changed the roll anyway. He wanted to get as many shots as possible.

Deborah had Margot on all fours now, her cheeks spread, her anus exposed. She ate her ass desperately, running her tongue in and out of Margot as Alexandra and Dichen moved in on her. Alexandra slid down between Margot's legs, pressing her lips to Margot's cunt, finding it as wet and delicious and warm as she could hope for. And Dichen rubbed her breasts against Margot's face, kissing her when Margot got too into it, then laughing and pushing her back down to nip and suckle at her tits some more.

Chad got onto the bed, the camera's flash occasionally brightening the hazy darkness into stark, blunt pornography. He could see their cunts lined up before him. Alexandra was on her back, her mouth on Margot's core, her own sex pink and tempting between her spread legs. Deborah was on her knees, bent over Margot's asshole, her hips swaying, arousal dripping down her legs. Dichen was on her knees too, bent forward, Margot's mouth buried somewhere in her cleavage. Her legs were open just enough for him to see the pink folds of her need.

Chad decided first, he would thank Dichen for all her support.

He slid up behind her, spreading her legs further, and she lifted her ass for him as she pressed her breasts more fully into Margot's face, seemingly trying to get the biographer to swallow her nipple. Margot reached around and took hold of Chad's manhood, rubbing it needfully as she guided it between Dichen's legs. Her pussy was wet and wanting and Alexandra's fingers had only whetted her appetite. Chad let Margot put his cockhead up to Dichen's sex, then he jabbed forward, penetrating her in one hard thrust.

Dichen moaned wildly, writhing, impaled on his cock. She fucked back hard as he rammed himself in and out of her tight cunt, fucking her crazily, holding onto her waist as Margot bent down to run her tongue over the cunt-wet shaft of his member. He felt Dichen's snatch gripping him tightly, her wet folds pulling him in, gushing over his manhood.

He plunged himself into her again and again, giving her gripping tightness plenty of opportunities to hold him tight, as it so clearly wanted to. Dichen moaned and begged, fucking herself back against Chad, making him so turned on he had no idea how hard he would come. He wanted to find out, going berserk as he rammed his cock into Dichen.

Dichen was on the brink, ready to claim her prize. She'd become impossibly aroused in the presence of the other two women. Like the best patrons, she preferred inspiring creation to creating herself. Driving Chad and Alexandra and Margot to such lust was almost better to her than being subjected to it.

Chad fucked wildly, giving Dichen what she begged for almost before she could beg for it. He groaned, near-orgasm—then, biting his lip to keep from shattering eardrums with his scream, he emptied himself into Dichen's tight hole. Dichen came with him, lost in the feel of his thick seed inside her, filling her.

Then Margot gripped Chad hard and pulled him out, still spurting, sending streams of his cum over her breasts, over Dichen's, over Alexandra and Margot, the two catching jets of his cum across their faces, their flashing tongues. The three women writhed together like one organism, licking clean each other's breasts and faces and lips and tongues. When they found that there was more in Dichen's cunt, they tongued her two at a time, Deborah eating her ass—she always had been a butt-woman.

Chad went to get another camera with an automatic timer. It wouldn't be long until he was hard again, and he didn't want to miss a single moment of this, not on film or in the flesh.

12