University Challenge 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JGUK2004
JGUK2004
352 Followers

"Nicola! Will you go out with me?" He grinned, thrusting himself a little deeper, making my back arch with pleasure.

"Mmmm. I'd love... love to... Michael... Now stop teasing me!"

He slid his full length into me until his pubic hair ground against mine. Once again I felt full, warm, helpless...

And then the unmistakeable sound of a car door slamming sounded through the window. It was close, loud and very familiar.

"Christ!" I exclaimed, panicking. "It's Mum."

"Shit! Shit!" Mike panicked, jumping up from the bed, pulling his cock roughly from my vagina.

I yelped in surprise and pushed him away from me, leaping out of the rumpled bed and running towards the door where I grabbed the white fluffy bathrobe that hung there and pulled it on. I hurriedly tied it around my waist as I turned wild-eyed towards Mike who was desperately trying to pull on his tangled clothes.

It would have been funny if the risks hadn't been so great. I put my ear to the door and listened to the distinctive sound of a key being put into the latch.

"She's coming in now!" I hissed.

"Stall her!" Mike growled back, his trousers stubbornly wrapped around his knees.

"I'll try!" I said, then waited a few seconds before tugging open the door and stepping out onto the landing, closing the door quietly but very firmly behind me.

Mum was three quarters up the stairs when I reached her.

"Hi Mum!" I gasped, breathless. "I didn't hear you come in."

"Is Michael back already? I see his bag's in the hall." She asked. "I thought his train arrived at six. I was going to meet him."

"He's just gone to the corner shop for razor blades. I missed him too - there was a note on the table. I'm sure he'll be back soon Mum." I said excessively loudly, hearing soft low noises from the direction of my room - like a window being opened.

Mum looked disappointed not to have been there to welcome her son home.

"I suppose I couldn't have got away early today anyway." She pondered. "It's a shame he had to come back to an empty house."

She looked at me with a slightly puzzled air.

"Anyway, what have you been doing? You look rather flushed."

My skin prickled with embarrassment as I realised what I must look like so soon after our lovemaking. In horror I wondered whether she could smell sex on me too – I knew I could.

"I've been for a run. I was just going for a shower." I replied, begging her to believe me.

Mum didn't say anything for a moment and in the brief silence I was dimly aware that the noises from my room had stopped. I remembered how Mike used to climb up onto the garage roof, then in through my bedroom window when he was younger and had either locked himself out or didn't want Mum and Dad to know what time he had come home. I assumed he was now doing that journey in reverse and hoped to God that he had heard enough to play along with me when he did put in an appearance.

"Well before you go to the bathroom." Mum said cheerfully. "Just make me a quick cup of tea while I unpack the shopping. We can wait for Michael together."

We went downstairs together and carried the bulging shopping bags into the kitchen then I filled the kettle and switched it on while Mum began to busy herself with the groceries.

"You'll be pleased to see him." She said casually. "It's nice how the two of you have got so much closer recently after so many years of squabbling."

I felt stunned and looked into my Mum's eyes for warning signs but there were none. It was amazing how much she noticed sometimes and how little she realised at others.

"He'll be able to tell you even more what it's all about. After all, this time next year you'll both be away at college."

"I know." I replied. "It scares me a bit sometimes; leaving home."

"What about me?" She asked, smiling. "It will leave me and your father alone together in this house! All the time!" We both laughed. "You'll enjoy it, really. I remember when I went off to Uni at your age...." She began.

But suddenly I wasn't listening. To my absolute horror, I felt a trickle of something beginning to run down the inside of my thigh; something warm and sticky.

Oh God! It was Mike's semen running out of me. Not using a condom meant it was all still inside me, or at least it had been. I was so inexperienced that it had never even crossed my mind that all that gooey mess within me had to go somewhere when I stood up. After all, our only other couplings had been either with a Durex or else he had pulled out just in time.

".....and there was always some argument about whose turn it was to clean the bathroom....." Mum went on. I looked anxiously at the door. I couldn't leave while she was talking; the rudeness would be so out of character that Mum would be immediately suspicious.

".....we could never manage to get up in time for nine o'clock tutorials.....

Oh no! The trickle had reached half way down my thigh. Jesus! How much of it was there?

"....But we never allowed our boyfriends to sleep over......."

The thin trickle had just reached the back of my knee when, through the kitchen window, I saw Mike approaching the back door.

Rescue!

But to my frustration he paused and appeared to check his appearance in the door's glass panel as a second trickle began to run down my other thigh.

Mike! Hurry up! I silently pleaded, before with a look of resolution, he finally turned the handle and pushed it open.

"Mike!" I screamed and hurried to hug him. "Give me a hug!" I said, flinging my arms around his neck as if I had not seen him for nearly three months rather than ten minutes.

"You've been for razor blades." I whispered in his ear as I hugged him.

The sight of her beloved son arriving home had stopped Mum's story in its tracks.

"Come on Nicola." She scolded. "You've had your hug. It's my turn now!" Almost pushing me aside, she hugged him tightly, bombarding him with questions about his journey and his first term, giving him little opportunity to answer one question before the next was fired across.

Behind them, I switched the kettle on again and slipped quietly from the room as Mum fussed over Michael. This time I was pleased he was getting all the attention instead of me. I ran stiff legged across the hallway and upstairs to the bathroom, slamming the door behind me.

Minutes later as the warm water washed away the sticky evidence of our incestuous liaison, I felt overcome with emotion. My brother still felt the same. He still loved me – and in THAT way too!

I had a boyfriend!

***

And so our Christmas holiday began – and it was the best Christmas ever!

For that first weekend we were like kids with a new toy. It was impossible to be in the same house as each other without constantly trying to get away together, either going out somewhere secluded where we could kiss in the open or walk holding hands, or of course escaping to our rooms for more kissing, cuddling and if possible, lovemaking.

It was fortunate that Mum and Dad were out doing so much Christmas shopping over the weekend which gave us more opportunities to be together. We took maximum advantage of these opportunities to the point where by Sunday evening we were almost too sore to make love any more.

Almost but not quite!

Of course, we being students, Mum and Dad didn't expect either of us to get up as early as they did and expected us to 'sleep in' each morning. In fact, Mike and I were usually both awake quite early and as soon as we heard Mum & Dad's car leaving the driveway, would go to each other's rooms and snuggle together, mostly in my bed which was a double, and do what newly-in-love couples usually do.

And the more we made love, the more we got used to each other's bodies and the better it became.

***

The following week was still a school week for me which meant we could only be together in the evenings. What made it even harder was that I still had coursework deadlines to meet and had to work several hours a day after school. Often the only way to be together was for Mike to sneak into my room after midnight when we were sure our parents were asleep.

It was so difficult being quiet when his body was doing such amazing things to mine, making me feel so incredibly good! I went around all week with teeth marks in my thumbs and lips bitten sore from trying to stifle my moans and squeals.

After that messy first time, we started spreading towels over the bed sheets to avoid leaving tell-tale stains for Mum to find when she did the laundry. If either of us had started washing our sheets ourselves it would have attracted some unwanted attention and perhaps a few awkward questions.

But then my term finally ended and for two blissful weeks our holidays overlapped. For the first time in my life I had a real, on-going boyfriend who I wanted to be with as much as possible.

It was soon apparent that living in the same house as my brother and lover was going to be just as problematic as it was convenient; our parents always seemed to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and there was always the risk of being overheard. We spent a lot of time out; Mike drove us in Mum's car to the most romantic places our city and countryside could offer in winter and we invented trips with friends to the pub and cinema so we could be together in private on our 'dates'.

For the first time in my life, I found I wanted Christmas Eve and Christmas Day to be over as quickly as possible. Up till then I had loved having my Uncles, Aunts, Cousins and Grandparents around for the festive season – and all the attention I used to get from them - but now having a busy house full of relations completely prevented any chance Mike and I might have had to be intimate together in either of our rooms.

On the positive side, to this day I'm convinced that this constraint on our early days together saved us from the disaster of being discovered by Mum and Dad before our relationship had really started. We were so 'loved up' that the risk of recklessness was never far away.

By forcing us to plan and take our time, it allowed our relationship to mature and develop and, though we didn't realise it at the time, shape the rest of our lives.

JGUK2004
JGUK2004
352 Followers