University Discoveries Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At some point my legs were lifted exposing my asshole to someone's tongue while my balls and cock continued to be serviced by other mouths. I felt as if I might reach true nirvana as I enjoyed that amazing early morning sex. I lapped up Lindsey's ambrosia as I sucked on her swollen pink pussy lips. I heard he moans over the sounds of my cock being slurped when my tongue found her engorged clit. She ground her crotch into my face as someone was using their hands to encourage me to fuck whatever mouth was engulfing my cock. I don't know whose mouth I came in as my face was being flooded my Lindsey's creamy offering. I assumed it wasn't her mouth since I could hear her screaming as she came on my face.

She was nearly smoothing me with her cunt as she rode my tongue. My friend's moved their mouths away from my crotch to allow me some recovery time. I could tell from the way the bed was shaking that Greg was fucking Shelly next me while I was still being force fed Lindsey's orgasming pussy. As I listened to Greg's deep moans and Shelly's keening cries of bliss I was becoming desperate for a full breath of air. I feared I might have to bite into Lindsey's quivering sensitive flesh to get relief. Somehow I managed to get my hands on her buttocks and lifted her up enough to allow me to catch a breath. I think my fingers digging into her soft, smooth ass cheeks gave her the message about my plight.

She turned around and lay atop me, purring like a well fucked lioness. I lay under her panting with my heart thumping creating a primitive beat that must have been pulsating right into her tingling flesh. I looked over and watched as my male lover reached orgasm while fucking his girlfriend. The four us were covered in sheen of perspiration. When Greg rolled off Shelly, Lindsey seemed to completely recover from her sexual exhaustion. She crawled catlike over my body and began to eat Shelly's pussy as if she were a lioness feasting on a fresh kill. Not to be outdone, Shelly grabbed Lindsey's hips and guided the hungry cat's pussy to her own mouth.

We were treated to an amazing up close view of a live sex show. Still needing to recover from his sexual exertions, Greg lay panting on one side of the girls. Ready for more action of my own I rolled onto my side and began to caress my lioness sexy ass as the girls obliviously enjoyed eating each others hot wet cunts. I worked a finger down between her ass cheeks and dipped it into her wet pussy while Shelly licked her clit. I moved my finger to her anus when Shelly started working her tongue inside Lindsey's pussy. Using her flowing pussy juice as lubricant I was able to easily push my entire finger into her ass. I finger fucked her rear entrance as Shelly continued licking her.

Lindsey lifted her head and screamed, "Oh fuck yes!"

At this point Greg was also ready for more. He rolled to his side and we both pressed are again erect cock into the writhing chicks. As we humped their bodies sliding our cocks over their sweat covered flesh, our dates continued to show off their pussy eating skills. We could tell from the way they were jerking around they were both in the throws of multiple orgasms. I have no idea how much longer we went on in that position. Time was irrelevant. It was Lindsey's pleading cry that caused a change in position.

"Oh fuck, please. God damn jesus shit I need to be fucked by one of your hot cocks now!"

Greg was first to act. He reached for her and practically lifted her body onto his. She sat up as his cock slid into her. Once her pussy had him fully enveloped like a hot, wet velvet sheath she began to ride him. It was a wild ride reminiscent of what lady Godiva might look like on one of those mechanical bulls. A few seconds later, Shelly pushed me onto my back. She climbed onto my pole and did her best to duplicate what Lindsey was doing. Greg and I had no option but to lay back and enjoy while the woman rode us for all they were worth. I tried to lift my ass and force my cock up to meet Shelly's pussy as much as I could. My actions added the effect of additional bucking as she fucked me. Both of the girls were like possessed beings pounding their pussies onto our cocks. The room was filled with the sounds and smell of sex.

Greg came just a split second before me. I have no idea how intense his orgasm might have been since mine all but blinded me temporarily. I could sense nothing but the pure bliss of my climax. That bliss started to become over stimulation as Shelly continued to fuck me. She didn't stop until my cock was too soft to stay in her pussy. Even then she rubbed her quivering, dripping cunt on my thigh like an insatiable she creature. I guess Greg's cock held up longer than mine since Lindsey was still astride his dick moaning her happiness for a time after Shelly was forced to give it up. I don't think anyone was disappointed with the outcome of the night however.

We all enjoyed the sunrise as we made our way back to campus after another shared shower time. The most curious thing about that walk was that Greg and I had each other's dates in our arms as we walked. When we took the girls to their respective rooms we all had a very hot good night kiss. Greg and I had the best goodnight kiss when we were back in our room alone. That night set up an interesting new dynamic with the four of us. But that story will have to wait. Greg just called from the lobby. He is on his way up. Hopefully, I will have an exciting new tale to tell after this weekend.

12