University Discoveries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" Was all I managed to say at first.

"Yeah, I liked it too," He said with a wink.

We lay there together naked for a long time, talking and caressing and later made love again. My days of sexual frustration came to an end. Greg and I had sex frequently for the remainder of the semester. He taught me all the joys of male on male sex that year. Even though we both dated and bedded women during our remaining time at college, we continued to share a room and have sex with each other until we graduated. There are many other stories of the things I learned at the university and new experiences to be told. But that is for another day. As I write this, I am waiting to see Greg again for the first time in many years. We are both back at the university for our class reunion. Though we are both married now, neither of us chose to bring our wives on the trip. I hope he has the same ideas I do. After all we are sharing a room again for the long weekend. Maybe I will have another story to tell by next week.

12