University Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gozde
gozde
3 Followers

"Please, come in. I'm sorry, I shouldn't leave you outside in the cold." She took the bottle of aspirin and went to the kitchen counter. She set the coffee down and shook two of the pills into her palm. She washed them down with a large gulp of coffee—an excellent brew and just the right temperature—and went back to the living room. Nick had removed his coat and draped it over the back of a chair. He sat on the loveseat and she sat across from him on the sofa.

"Thank you. For everything." Ellie turned the coffee cup back and forth in her hands, not meeting Nick's gaze.

"You're welcome." He said. There was a long silence, and she heard him take a long sip of his drink. "Are you okay?" He asked eventually.

"I think so." Ellie sighed. "I have no idea how to act in class on Monday. I'm dreading it."

"I have a suggestion."

Ellie looked up in surprise. "Do tell."

Nick grinned, a bit wolfishly. When you get to class, sit in the seat behind me. And wear a skirt."

Ellie laughed. "Brilliant."

They made a bit more small talk, but when Nick noticed Ellie's eyes drooping, he shooed her back to bed. "I'll see you on Monday, Ellie."

She squeezed his hand and smiled and he let himself out again.

****

On Monday morning, Ellie was back to pacing in front of her closet. What the hell. Should she do it? Wear a skirt? Play the game? Or should she just pretend like nothing ever happened? Travis didn't know that she knew, after all. She tried on a few skirts, and some completely unflattering mom jeans, and soon enough her bedroom floor was littered with discarded outfits. Once she was satisfied with her choice, she dashed out to class.

Her dithering had made her almost late, but she slid into the seat behind Nick just as class was starting. He didn't acknowledge that she was there right away, but a few minutes into class, he powered down his laptop. Then he tilted the screen slowly, looking for the angle where he could see her in the row behind him. He paused, then chuckled quietly and fired his laptop back up. He opened their group chat program and sent her a private message.

TOUCHE.

Ellie grinned and typed a response.

THANK YOU. I THOUGHT IT APPROPRIATE.

She smoothed her skirt over her lap, smiling because it reached all the way down to the tops of her sandals. Another message popped up.

TOMORROW, SIT IN THE SEAT IN FRONT OF ME. WEAR THE BLUE BLOUSE.

Ellie bit her lip, unsure of how to respond to that. Her messenger blinked again.

YOU'RE BLUSHING.

She fired off an exasperated response.

HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY KNOW THAT?

Nick's laptop went dark again and he tiled it until he could see her face. He studied her reflection, then woke the machine up and typed again.

LUCKY GUESS.

Ellie continued blushing despite her best efforts not to, and tried to pay attention to the professor for the rest of the class. As the class period ended, the professor stopped them before they could leave. "I understand that the group projects are about halfway done, but I've made some changes to your groups. I don't think it will affect your progress unduly. Your new assignments are on the class webpage." Before shutting off her computer, Ellie checked the page and saw that she was one of the people whose group had changed. She was no longer in Travis's group, but instead was in Nick's. She smiled.

YOU'RE WELCOME.

The message flashed, but before she could respond, Nick had shut his laptop and hurried out of class.

****

On Wednesday, Ellie swallowed nervously as she walked into class. Nick was already in his customary seat, but the guy who usually sat in front of him was conspicuously absent. Without acknowledging him in any way, Ellie took the seat and started to get ready for class to begin. Nick leaned across the table to whisper near her ear, his breath stirring her hair against her neck.

"Good girl. I'm enjoying the view."

Ellie bit her lip to keep from smiling and flushed with pleasure. She heard him chuckle and knew that he'd seen her blush. She'd worn a scoop-necked blouse, so he'd probably been able to see the entire scope of her blush, which always seemed to start at her nipples and work up to her hairline. She gathered her hair and pulled it over one shoulder, making sure to leave a good view. She heard his intake of breath from behind her and smiled again. She had forgotten how much fun flirting could be. She was quite pleased with herself when his first message popped up on her laptop.

NICE SKIRT, SMARTASS.

She grinned and crossed her legs, the short skirt riding up a bit. From his place behind her, he couldn't see that, though.

THANKS. I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT LIKE IT.

The rest of class went on without incident, although Ellie did squirm in her seat more than usual. Knowing that Nick was back there, looking at her, looking at her as a woman, made her hyper aware of her body and parts of it that had been too-long dormant.

One last message popped up, right as class was ending.

STUDY GROUP. MY PLACE. 7:00. WE CAN WORK ON THE PROJECT.

Ellie was a bit dismayed when she realized that Nick had sent the message to the whole group. She mentally chided herself for expecting more. Her messenger dinged.

WEAR THE SKIRT.

Ellie grinned.

****

The study session was fun. Ellie was proud to discover that her work could be easily incorporated into the work this group had already done, and they seemed pleased with her contributions. This group was much more engaged and fun than her previous group, so there was a lot of laughter and good-natured ribbing. As the session wound down, Ellie gathered up plates and cups scattered around Nick's living room and took them into the kitchen. By the time she'd tidied up and headed back out, everyone was gone.

"Where'd everyone go so quickly? I didn't even get to say goodbye!" Ellie stood blinking in the entryway.

"I shooed them off so I could have you to myself for a minute." Nick grinned and stalked toward her. Ellie took an involuntary step back, and Nick paused. "I'm just coming to help you with the dishes."

"I..." Ellie looked down, then back up at Nick. "I'm sorry. It's okay. I'm just..."

"Skittish. Nervous. Insecure. Excited." Nick smiled at her. "I really hope you never play poker. Every single emotion you feel is written across your face. And, damn, I love it when you blush."

"Well I love the way your eyes crinkle at the corners when you smile," Ellie blurted out, then looked horrified. Nick burst out laughing.

"That was a lovely compliment, even if you didn't mean to share it." He moved closer, more slowly this time. "I like smiling at you. You make me smile an awful lot. I want to make you smile, too."

Ellie looked up at him, close enough now that she could feel the heat from his body. "Would you rather make me smile, or blush?" She asked, feeling a bit brave.

"Both." He said, and leaned in to kiss her.

****

Later, at home in her bed, Ellie tried to remember every detail of that kiss. It was seared into her memory, in stark contrast with the circumstances of her leaving Nick's apartment and driving home—that part was a blur. But the kiss...

His lips were gentle, but insistent. At first, that's all it was, just a touch of his lips on hers. But when she opened her mouth on a gasp, he threaded his hands into her hair and angled her head so that he could devour her. Eventually she realized that that sound was her own moaning, drowning in the depths of his kiss. He kissed her until she was dizzy, panting with need, and then he broke the kiss to trail his lips over her cheeks, her eyelids, her jaw. She tilted her head, surrendering to his insistent nuzzling and silently begging for more. He scraped his teeth along her neck and she shuddered. He caught her earlobe in a sharp bite and she moaned. He held her up when her knees went weak. Then he pulled back. Missing his lips on her, her eyes fluttered open to find him watching her intently.

"I want you," he said, and kissed her again, deeply, stealing away any chance she had to respond verbally, so she responded with her body. Her tongue twined with his, she writhed against him, her arms wound around his neck to pull herself closer, tighter. After an eternity, when she thought she was going to explode, he put his hands on her hips and set her gently away from him. He leaned his forehead against hers, breathing heavily.

"If I'm going to be a gentleman, you'd better go."

"What if..." she started to say, but he turned her toward the door and all but pushed her out. She fumbled her way home and now lay in bed, wondering what the abrupt departure meant.

Ellie's phone dinged. A text. From Nick.

I'M SORRY, ELLIE. I DIDN'T MEAN TO PUSH THAT FAST. I KNOW IT'S PROBABLY TOO SOON. BUT, JESUS GOD, THAT SKIRT...

Ellie smiled, beamed, really.

IT'S NOT TOO SOON.

She wrote.

AND I'M NOT WEARING THE SKIRT ANYMORE.

Ellie grinned, enjoying the flirtation. Another text flashed onto the screen.

I'M ON YOUR DOORSTEP. IT'S YOUR CALL, BUT IF YOU LET ME IN, I WON'T BE A GENTLEMAN.

Ellie jumped out of bed, wearing nothing but a tank-top and panties, and rushed to the door. She threw it open and he was on her in an instant. He backed her into the house, shoving the door closed behind him with his foot. One hand cradled the back of her head while the other struggled to free himself from his coat. He heeled out of his shoes as he marched her backwards down the hall toward her bedroom. He continued kissing her, ravenous, as he shed his clothes in a hurried mess. She ran her hands over his chest, learning him by feel. She clutched his shoulders as he skimmed her panties down over her hips, where they slid to the floor. He broke from the kiss and they stared at each other, panting, not speaking, and then he tore the tank top roughly off. He paused to look at her, eyeing her hungrily, his gaze moving everywhere. She wrapped an arm around her breasts and shielded her cunt with her other hand, blushing furiously.

"Let me just get the lights..." and she moved toward the switch on the wall.

"No." Just that one syllable, but uttered with a sharp certainty that it would be obeyed. She stopped in her tracks. "I want to see you. Every delicious inch of you." He used his body to herd her back toward her bed and she gasped when her legs touched the edge and he pushed her backwards.

She took the opportunity to look at him, looming above her. God, he was spectacular. Not in that over-muscled, gym-rat way that Travis and his friends were, but he was solid, with muscles defined from actual work. And it was unmistakable that he was interested in her. Oh dear... Ellie blushed from head to toe, and he chuckled darkly.

"I'm going to lick, and kiss, and bite every part of you that blushes. It's going to take a while..." Nick smiled and knelt by the side of the bed. Before she could protest he had pushed her knees apart and was looking at her greedily. "Such a beautiful pussy. Look at how she opens for me..." Ellie could feel herself opening, throbbing with need, flooding with moisture. "Mmmmm," Nick hummed and then leaned in to taste her.

Ellie was lost. He licked until she was mindless. He sucked and she bucked and writhed. He nibbled and she cried out. She felt herself disintegrating, melting into a warm puddle on the bed. Just when she thought it couldn't get any more intense, Nick slid two fingers into her and curled them up. She jerked, and he did it again. He found a rhythm, rubbing her deep inside with his fingers, while his lips and tongue continued to work on her clit. She came screaming, and was insensible for a long moment. When she slowly opened her eyes, it was to find Nick, lying on his side next to her, his head propped up, looking at her with a distinctly proprietary male gaze, his lips still shiny with her juices.

"Ready for more?" He asked. Ellie just blushed.

****

Nick was true to his word. Ellie woke up the next morning, deliciously sore, with love bites and beard burn all over her body. She hadn't known that it was physically possible to come that many times. And she certainly hadn't expected him to have that kind of stamina. She smiled to herself in the bathroom mirror, then scurried back to bed. Nick was still asleep, a Greek god in repose. She pulled the sheet back to get another look at his glorious ass.

"If you keep looking at me like that, I can't guarantee your safety."

Ellie startled when Nick spoke. Perhaps he hadn't been sleeping after all...

"Safety is overrated," she replied, and slid into bed behind him, curling her body around his.

"Mm, no, the other way," Nick said and turned over, turning her until he was spooned around her, his erection pressing hot and heavy into the cleft of her ass. He rubbed it there for a moment, then muttered, "ah, fuck it," and slid himself inside her with one long thrust.

Ellie winced. She was sore inside and out. Nick swore and tried to pull out.

"No! Please..." Ellie said, and wriggled her bottom back against him. With a groan, she felt Nick grow impossibly larger inside her. "Hold on," he said and flipped them both over with him still inside her so that she was kneeling on the bed, her cheek resting against the pillow. "Oh god..." He said and began to thrust into her violently, as if he couldn't get deep enough. Her breasts bounced with the force of his thrusts, the sensitive tips rubbing against the sheet beneath her. She could feel his balls slap against her clit every time he bottomed out into her and it was making her crazy. She pushed back, meeting him thrust for thrust, until they were both covered in a frenzied sweat. He reached under her and strummed her clit and she wailed, her inner muscles clenching around him as her pleasure spasmed through her. He pumped one, two, three more times and then groaned as he emptied himself into her. They collapsed onto the bed and Ellie luxuriated in the feel of him heavy on top of her. When their breathing slowed, he moved the hair from her face and kissed the side of her neck softly.

"I'm not even a student, you know."

It took a moment for his words to penetrate her blissful fog. "What?"

"I'm a professor. But I saw you walking into that class, and I wanted you. So I swore the prof to secrecy and joined the class. Travis got to you first, though, so I had to revise my strategy." Nick shifted, withdrawing from her body with a sigh, then turning onto his back and drawing her close to lay her head on his chest. "I'm sorry I didn't run him off sooner. I had no idea he'd do something so stupid."

Ellie nuzzled into his chest, breathing in the scent of his skin. "Mmmm. S'okay. You can make it up to me."

Nick chuckled and the sound reverberated in his chest under her ear. She drew meaningless swirls on his skin with her fingertip.

"Isn't that what I just did?" He asked.

"Nope." Ellie grinned. "That was only the beginning."

"Thank God!" Nick said and pushed Ellie onto her back for another long round of kisses.

gozde
gozde
3 Followers
12