University Sex Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was soon grunting as my thighs clapped loudly against Sue's firm cheeks. I was giving her snug, hot ass the fucking it deserved.

Jackie must have gotten a little bored because she reached up with her free hand and began to gently milk my balls. Even though my balls had been strained greatly, Jackie's soft hand quickly triggered an incredible orgasm! My cock blasted a veritable tidal wave of semen into Sue's rectum.

As soon as Sue felt my cum ricocheting off her anal walls, she came, too. Her pussy squirted and gushed directly down into Jackie's face, as she gasped, "Aaahhh! Fuck! He's filling' my ass..."

As Sue's anus spasmed tightly around my cum-spurting cock, I impulsively yanked my cock out of her ass. Sue moaned in surprise as I crouched down, pulled Jackie's legs up with my left arm, and forcefully rammed my cock up her slack asshole.

"That was so cool," Jackie said afterwards, as she blinked Sue's cum out of her reddened eyes.

I casually nodded. Although my cock had softened, it was still erect and buried in Jackie's juiced rectum. I was entertaining the thought of continuing to fuck her and cum, again. I wasn't one and done...not today anyway.

Sue, who was still standing over Jackie, looked down at her and asked, "Are you still hungry?"

"You mean you want to use you tennis partner's mouth as a toilet," Jackie said giggling. "This will certainly be a first!"

As Sue lowered her sexy, compact ass towards Jackie's open mouth, her butt cheeks parted. No doubt for my benefit, she amazingly rippled one tight cheek and then other.

Coincidently, a long string of sperm that had been clinging to Sue's bottom came loose and swung over Jackie's mouth. Jackie easily caught it on her tongue and slurped it down just as Sue's distended anus reached touchdown on her lips.

Jackie quickly sealed her lips over Sue's anus and began noisily sucking as Sue grunted and writhed. I had never seen anyone, especially, a female, glue her lips to anus like that before.

Jackie's mouth vacuumed my sperm out Sue's ass in less than two minutes. When she was through, she adoringly burped, licked her lips, and said, "Mmm! Fresh cum from a freshly fucked girl booty."

After pausing, Jackie added, "Damn, his cock is as hard as a rock...again!"

"He's all yours Jackie."

"What?"

"Silly. You love his cock. You've sucked it...ate his cum out of my ass. I'm just gonna watch him fuck your ass."

"Ooohhh," Jackie lewdly moaned. "It does feel so good in my ass."

As soon as Jackie said that, we heard the outer door to the gym open. In a flash, Jackie was out from underneath me and grabbing her clothes. I was up, too, motioning for the girls to go down to the end of the rows of the lockers. It was dark there.

Before I could get in front of my locker and somehow hide my erection, the inner door opened. I immediately squatted down and pretended to be looking for something on the floor. Although I had managed to cover my erection, my naked ass cheeks were parted, exposing my hairless, pink anus to whomever was entering.

As I turned my head back to see who had entered, I saw a short, young, chubby guy walking down the same row of lockers I was in. I could tell by the way he ogled my rear he was there for one reason alone.

Since there was basically only one way out of the locker room, the girls were trapped. The only way to get rid of this guy would be to satisfy him - let him nut, and then hope he would leave. Otherwise, no telling how long he would wait for some ass.

I smiled at him as I straightened up and then nonchalantly walked past him to my locker. I pretended I was totally unaware that my greased, semi-hard cock was waggling between my legs and that I could care less who saw me completely shaved from the waist down.

Obviously, the guy knew I had been up to something. I saw him suspiciously glance up and down the aisles.

When his eyes came back to rest on me, I bent over, in front of my locker as if I was searching for something, again. I even winked my anus at him.

After a minute or so I looked back at him. He was sitting on the bench about five yards away, hand down his shorts, looking at my ass.

When my eyes focused on the large bulge he was fondling, I gave him a slight nod. The chubby guy immediately stood up and began shuffling toward me.

I kneeled in submission and opened my mouth, when he stopped in front of me. As if teasing me, he slowly pulled his shorts and jock down, until his big, fat cock sprung free.

As it bobbed and stiffened in front of my face, the foreskin erotically retracted, exposing his large cockhead. The head was big enough to easily be considered a mushroom head. It was wider, broader and thicker than the shaft, yet, it was spear-shaped as opposed to helmeted.

When he grasped his hardening shaft, I cupped his goose egg balls in my hand and gently manipulated them. Chubby was well-hung.

"Suck it! Suck my cock."

When my mouth engulfed his smooth, thick cockhead, he suddenly grasped me by the ears and pulled my head down his cock. Tears sprang from eyes as his cockhead unexpectedly butted into the back of my throat.

"Suck it, babe! Suck it! Take it all in."

I made an 'O' with mouth and he pushed his fat cock further in. I was immediately rewarded with a few globs or precum. Chubby was very horny, too!

"That's it. Get it real hard...so I can fuck that ass!"

The sucking noises I made as he fucked my throat, with his close to eight inch shaft, would have awakened the dead. I am sure Jackie and Sue were somewhere nearby enjoying the show and the sound effects.

As chubby fucked my face, he began to tell me that even though he had just fucked his girlfriend in the ass, he wasn't ready to turn in, just yet. He wanted more ass.

"You think you want this up the ass, too?" He asked, as he slapped his big cock against my face. "You've got a sweet lookin' ass. I'd fuck it every day... Fuck both your asses. You want me to fuck your ass right here?"

I nodded affirmative. I loved fat cocks up my ass.

He then pulled his cock out of my mouth. I stood up, turned around, bent over, and spread my cheeks.

With my head upside down, I watched the chubby grab the lube I had laying on the bench. He liberally doused his fingers, before slowly pushing two of them into my asshole. I gritted my teeth as his slick fingers burrowed past my tight ring and then went deep; stretching my rectal cavity, as well as stroking my soft anal cavity walls.

After a minute or so, he withdrew his fingers, wiped them on my thigh, chuckled, and gave my rump a gentle rub. "You ready to get your ass plowed? I'm gonna bury my cock in your soft ass and then fuck you...deep and hard. Say when... I'm ready to fuck your girlie ass."

When he placed the fat, mushroom head of his heavy cock against my puckering hole, I grabbed the torpedo-shaped cock, and guided it into my asshole. I immediately inhaled abruptly as the fat cock began stretching my sphincter, until it secured itself snugly inside my anus.

To derive more pleasure from my already stuffed ass, chubby pressed my head down with his hand, which in turn opened my ass for even deeper penetration. "Aw fuck yeah," he hissed as he drove further into me.

I groaned loudly when the thick middle of his cock pushed through my tight sphincter. Perhaps, appreciating the visual bulge and my reaction, he repeated this sequence over and over.

He finally stopped when I stopped groaning. Then he slowly fed my ass inch after inch of his thick meat. I shuddered and quivered as my rectum was impaled.

Soon chubby got serious about breeding me. His hips sped up causing his balls to dominantly slap my cheeks as he plunged his heavy cock deep into my stretched out, accommodating hole.

My thoughts soon focused on my prostate. It was being massaged like never before. The tighter I squeezed it against the massive cockhead, the more pleasure radiated out of it.

"You like my cock plowin' your fat ass?" Chubby mockingly asked as he continued to drill me hard and deep.

When I did not respond, he said, "Just keep squeezin' it...bitch. I want you to cum for me. Show these guys how bad you want it."

Startled, I looked up. Standing around me, were at least five guys. Three of them had dropped their gym shorts to masturbate as they watched and two were in the process of yanking their shorts down.

"Is he a good cocksucker?"

"Isn't he on the track team?"

"Yup! They're all little faggots."

Although I was affronted by what they were saying, there was no reason to stop now. I had glimpsed at least one or two nice looking cocks.

I thought if I kept my mouth shut, I might be able to suck or fuck them, too. I just lowered my head as I continued to squeeze my rectal muscles down and around chubby's cock as it pulled back, and then quickly relax them as it plowed back into me. I knew how to please a man.

Suddenly, chubby let go of my hips, gave my rear a hard slap, and then snickered. Curious, I turned my head to look back at him. Chubby had brought his arms up and was double-bicep posing as his hips slowly and lewdly thrust against me.

The guys thought that was hilarious, of course, and laughed it up. A couple of them, although busily masturbating, raised their free hand to high five chubby.

"I'm gonna cum in this bitch", chubby grunted. "I just fucked my bitch in the ass...cum in her...and now I got me another tight ass to fuck...gonna breed this bitch, too."

I will say this, the more chubby talked the more his cock expanded. I certainly didn't have to pretend that I was enjoying his big cock bulldozing my rectum.

The smell of sex, the obscene chatter, the hard cocks, and my anal domination all contributed to increasing the sexual heat in the locker room by at least tenfold. We were all excited and highly stimulated.

Nearing orgasm, chubby grabbed hold of my hips and began powerfully fucking me. I loved feeling his big, swollen balls smacking my own nut sack, with every thrust.

"Ya...he's got a hot ass. It was damn tight...but I got'em loosened up...for ya. Ha! Ha! You can have him...after I cream him."

As the guy's chortled, chubby displayed his strength by pulling my hips back and completely burying his cock in me. I yelped as my anal ring was forced to spread even wider to accommodate the massive girth at the base of his cock.

Seconds later, chubby howled as his huge, hog-like balls exploded. Although he quickly quieted, he maintained a long, low moan as his cock fired shot after shot of semen into my tender guts.

I thoroughly enjoyed the warm feeling the sperm enema provided as it coursed through my intestines. I was grateful that chubby had found my ass so desirable enough to want to fuck and cum in. I wondered if his girlfriend felt the same...if he really had one.

When chubby pulled his softening meat from my rear, his cum immediately spurted out, splattering loudly onto the tiled floor. I quickly covered my asshole with my hand and, since my legs felt weak, I plopped down on the wooden bench, straddling it with my legs.

Chubby grinned as he put his slimed cock into my open mouth. I didn't mind rewarding him. He had fucked me good and he had delivered a man-sized load up my ass.

As I gratefully sucked chubby's cock clean of sperm and ass gravy, he decided to amuse himself and the guys. He glided his hand down my back, stopping when he reached my sweaty ass cheeks. Then without warning, he plunged a couple of his fingers into my distended, semen-filled butt, and began to stir them around.

"I must'a cum a lot...the bitch has a lot of spunk in her," chubby croaked. "Can't let it all go to waste! Still hungry?"

Before I could respond, chubby reached up to my face and began wiping his cum-coated fingers across my stretched lips, before forcing them into my mouth, alongside his cock. I gagged and my eyes welled with tears as he wiped his fingers off on my tongue before returning them to my asshole.

Chubby did this routine several times, before he tired of it and said, "The bitch is all yours."

Moments later, one of the guys, guided his erect cock into my open, soiled mouth. He held my head with his hands as pumped my face.

Another guy quickly scooted up behind me, pushed down on my lower back, and then guided his long cock all the way up my ass. He fucked me hard and fast and came quickly. After he had deposited his load, he made way for the next guy, who followed the same routine.

The guy whose cock I was sucking and the fourth guy led me to the mat in front of the showers. I got down all fours, but was turned over onto my back.

I obligingly spread my legs and was mounted like a woman. However, the fourth guy was only able to get his big cockhead into my anus.

After a few attempts to push deeper, he became frustrated and began to lose his erection. I calmly spit into my hand, rubbed it on his big cockhead, and then wrapped my arms around his broad shoulders and my legs around his muscular back.

When he felt my ass rise off the mat, he pushed as hard as he could. Even though my anal canal was well-loosened and sperm-lubed, I still gasped.

After a good five minutes of hard fucking, my arm and leg muscles tired, and my ass settled back onto the mat. The guy whose cock I was sucking, muscled my legs back, and as he pushed them deep into my chest, his cock forced its way deep, down my throat.

I groaned loudly as both guys began to power fuck me. Both of them grinded and twisted their loins into me, ravaging my defenseless ass and throat, but good.

The gurgling and gagging sounds coming from throat and the sucking and squelching sounds from my ass only seemed to make their cocks harder and larger. They fucked me faster and faster, as if in a race to see who could cum first.

The guy in my ass won. He hollered loudly, and began spurting semen deep into my bowels.

As soon as he pulled out of me, the guy whose cock I had been sucking rolled me over onto my belly. I reached behind me, eased both thumbs into my anus, and spread it wide open.

Once his swollen, mushroom headed cock slid past my anal ring, he immediately drove deep into my ass. I felt every thick inch.

"Aaahhh!" we simultaneously gasped when he bottomed out.

It wasn't very long, until he was lying on top of me, slamming my ass hard as he could. I managed to keep up, squeezing my ass cheeks and clenching his cock tightly, whenever he pulled back. I gave him the same exquisite pleasure I was feeling.

"Fuck ya!" he gasped when he came.

Although he gave me a very fulfilling sperm enema, it was rather anti-climatic. I was too busy watching the last guy, the big guy approach. His cock was fully erect.

As orgy protocol usually went, the guy with biggest cock went last. The biggest cock getting sucked or fucked was usually always the main attraction. This evening was no different.

The big guy was massively-endowed. His cock was not only thick, but looked well over nine inches long. It jutted magnificently out of his rock hard body. It was certainly bigger than chubby guy's cock.

This guy could have any woman he wanted. He was tall, big, handsome, and extremely muscular. My sperm-filled ass squirmed and my dilated asshole fluttered in anticipation.

When he stood over me, I turned back over and opened my mouth. Without hesitation the big guy straddled my face and then lowered himself, 'til my throat was impaled with several inches of his cock. At the same time, he pulled my legs up tucking them under his arms, exposing my asshole.

"What the hell is going on here?'

Everyone froze when they heard the shrill female yell. As we turned around to look behind us, we saw a tall black woman. Her shiny badge made our eyes widen.

The officer had her arms around Jackie's and Sue's shoulders. She appeared to be escorting them out of the men's locker room.

The officer raised her forefinger at us and then turned to the girls, "You two. Go back to your dorm rooms! Don't let me...just go!"

As the girls walked out, they both gave me a quick look. Sue smirked and Jackie winked.

I noticed the officer's eyes were glued to their shapely asses as they walked out of the locker room. The desire in her eyes was undeniable.

"Wait...there's a nice creampie here...who wants it," the big guy said. Then as he removed his cock from my throat, he added, "Which one of you little sluts wants to eat it?"

Catching on quickly, the officer said, "Well...which is it? I take you down to security and you get fined, printed, photographed...or..."

When the girls did not respond, the officer said, "That settles it. The uppity one here eats creampie and the other little angel gets to suck my black dick...I mean clit. Ha. Ha. I'll be back...and smilin', too!"

As I got into an all fours position over Sue, the big guy easily pushed my ass down, so that my asshole was right over Sue's mouth. He laughed when she apparently made a face.

"Now, suck his asshole, little slut. Get that tongue all the way up his ass and lick it clean for me. C'mon, you little bitch. Start eating!"

I barely felt Sue's her tongue as it delicately licked my cum-frosted anus. It would take her forever at this rate.

"Harder you freakin' slut! Get that tongue goin' or he's gonna shit in your face!"

Hearing those words brought an immediate response from Sue. She immediately sank her tongue into my ass and began noisily slurping cum out of it. The more she waggled her tongue in me, the more cum I released.

"Atta girl. That's it! Eat that ass out. Clean that ass for me."

Eventually, the big guy straddled Sue, told her to spread my cheeks, and then guided the stout, flared head of his cock into the convex whorl of my sore, saliva-coated anus.

The big guy's cock was impossibly long and thick and it hurt at first. I groaned loudly, dipping my flat belly in submission, while raising my ass.

When the big guy had seven inches in me, he grabbed a hip in each hand and started slowly fucking me. He pulled all the way out, before slowly slipping all the way back in. Every so often he would stop and let Sue's mouth refresh his cock.

I don't know how long this lasted and I didn't care. My prostate was getting the perfect massage. Precum was just oozing out of cock.

Wanting even more prostate pleasure, I started to rock back against the big guy. He took my cue and began to hump me faster and harder. Soon, his grunts matched my own as he continuously slammed into me, stretching my ass wider than I thought possible.

"Time to suck his cock, blondie. I want him to cum. Hard!"

As Sue began to suck my cock, the big guy humiliated her further. He reached back and stuck one finger up her ass and then the other into her pussy.

Sue was helpless to do anything about it. All she could do hump was involuntarily hump his fingers as she sucked my drooling cock.

"Can the bitch suck?"

"Aaahhh! Yesss!"

"Make him cum, honey. As a matter of fact, bend him over the bench. I wanna see that huge, beautiful cock fuck his ass..."

I looked up to see Jackie and officer. That was quick I thought. I also saw that Jackie's face looked remarkably flushed.

The big guy let out a loud moan as he lowered his cock back down into my ass. Surprisingly, I had no problem as he completely impaled me, this time.

With his huge cock buried deep inside me, he began to fuck me hard. The guys and girls standing around us were treated to the sight of my girlie ass cheeks flexing, rippling, and jiggling as the big guy rode my ass, back and forth and up and down.

I had the feeling he could fuck like me this all night, so did the officer. Most likely on the clock, she stepped forward, reached under the big guy, and pulled his huge nut sack back.

"These balls are huge," she said as she studied them. Then she turned the girls, "Ever see a bull's balls get milked, girls? I did all the time on the farm during breeding..."