University Sex Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When unbelievable waves of pleasure began flowing out of my prostate and my swollen balls, I let go. I filled Sue's mouth with enough creamy ejaculate to last her a week.

The big guy was just waiting for me to cum. He wanted my whole ass gripping his massive cock as hard as it could when he came.

Probably even before my orgasm subsided, I felt his cock swell up in my ass. Then, as he pushed his cock as deep into my rectum as he could, he began squirting sperm deep into my intestines.

I yelped, again, when he yanked his sperm-coated cock out of ass and forced it into Sue's mouth. My anus snapped tight so quickly, that it made a resounding pop much like a champagne bottle being uncorked, but wetter and juicier. I am sure Sue received a facial deluxe.

"Very good! Now it's my turn to give you something to remember me by."

Still in a post-orgasmic haze, I slowly turned my head around. The officer had pulled up her sleeve and was taking her rings off.

The guys laughed when they saw my face. I knew for sure I wasn't going to jail. I was just going to get anally fisted!

As the officer straightened her fingers, pressed them together, and then folded her over her palm over them, she teasingly stated, "I'm pretty good, right boys? Lube please."

After the officer had eased her hand into my ass, she began to slowly twist it back and forth. When she increased her speed, I grabbed the bench and began moaning.

I couldn't stop pushing; trying to excrete her fist. The harder I strained, the more the guys chuckled.

When the officer's hand tired, she began fucking my ass. She would remove her hand completely, which left my abused asshole so wide open, that the guys could see easily my pink insides. Then right as my yawning anal ring began to close, she would plunge her hand back in.

The process continued over and over, until one creative guy stuck his cock into my ass while the officer had her hand in me. She grabbed his cock with her fingers and jerked him off in my ass!

It was monkey see, monkey do after that. At least two more guys wanted that experience.

As the last guy was cumming in me, the officer grabbed my flaccid, precum oozing cock and began roughly masturbating it. It hardened quickly and as soon as it did, I came screaming my head off.

Although hardly any cum came out, my orgasm was a ball buster. It left me curled up on the bench, speaking in foreign tongues.

By then everyone had had enough. As they walked out the door, the officer said, "I could have had both hands up him...if one of you guys had volunteered to jack him... Next time, you should double-DP him...I would like to record that..."

"Ya! He's a real fuck pig."

"Those two tramps looked like fuck bait. Next time, we'll stretch their little assholes out, too."

"Ya! You can fist two asses at the same time!"

"Fuck ya!"

"Let's go."

Just as they were about to walk out the door, one of their buds walked in. I watched him stop in stare at my ass and then abruptly turn to the group.

"What's going on? You guys leaving?"

"Ya. We all just had some ass and..."

"Hold on, I gotta piss bad... Sorry officer..."

"Hey. Wait a second, I have an idea. Ever piss up someone's asshole?"

"What? Uh...uh...NO!"

"Well...we got one for ya."

"Ya. He loves it up the ass. The more kinky the better."

About a minute later, the guys grabbed my hips and roughly flipped me over, onto my stomach. One of them did the honors and spread my cheeks.

"Go ahead. Just stick it in and start pissing..." "I guess. I got a piss hard-on..."

It felt like the guy pissed a gallon into me. He just kept pissing and pissing, filling my intestines with hot piss, until I felt they would explode.

When he finished, he left his cockhead in me, pressed my cheeks together, and began slamming away, as hard as he could. Urged on by the guys, he did not last long.

"Aaahhh! Shit! I'm...gonna...cum!"

As he began spraying cum into me, my bowels involuntarily released all his piss. The pressure was so strong that his spurting cock was forced out of me.

I almost came, too. I was overwhelmed with pleasure as his piss gushed out of my ass.

"If you all can piss in his ass...I can piss in his mouth! Turn him back over!"

The guys grabbed me and flipped me over, as the officer pulled her pants and grandma underpants down. She then squatted over my face, crowing, "Open wide. Golden shower time..."

Seconds later, the officer began grunting as her hot urine erupted out of her piss hole and began flooding my mouth. She pissed a long time, too.

Although I stunk with the smell of piss and cum, I smiled as I turned the shower on. Jackie would be surprised with all the new tricks I had learned!