Unknowing

Story Info
A couple use hypnosis to spice up their BDSM sex.
6.1k words
4.1
50k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice Reynolds, at the ripe old age of 28, was becoming a creature of routine. She woke up at the same time every morning, went to work at a somewhat boring job, came home at the same time every afternoon, did the same recreational things on the same nights every week, and went to bed at the same time almost every night. If she wasn't having so much fun she'd start to worry!

Janice and Tom slept in seperate bedrooms. This arrangement had been made during the first year of their marriage and had worked out quite satisfactorily so far. She had privacy when she wanted it, and she had Tom whenever she wanted him (or he wanted her!), and they both slept well in spite of her constant, restless shifting and his abominable snoring during the night. Since Tom had to be up and out a good hour and a half before Janice did, it also gave her extra sleep time in the mornings.

Today, waking slowly, she left her eyes closed and, flat on her back in the middle of the queen size bed, yawned and stretched voluptously. The bedcover had worked its way down below her knees, but the room was warm enough that she didn't feel uncomfortable. Her arms straight up over her head, she stretched her legs out to the sides until her heels hooked over the sides of the double mattress then relaxed. Completely unsurprised she felt the mattress writhe a bit, morphing it's material around her ankles and wrists, holding her in place with a gentle implacability. It was time to feed the faeries.

Janice cracked her eyelids open just a hair and saw, as expected, a trio of tiny, naked women, each about eight inches tall, drifting down on gossamer wings to land on the bed beside her.

"There you are, you greedy little bitches!" she muttered fondly. She remembered that earlier in the week on her regular visit to contribute to the local pet rescue office she'd agreed to take care of three sex faeries that had been found at the scene of a really gruesome traffic accident. The woman driving the car had been killed but the faeries had (magically!!!) survived without injury. The rescue organization recognized their unique needs but was not equipped to properly care for them. Janice had decided that she could handle them until a proper owner could be found. She still wasn't sure if the decision had been a good one. There were benefits to having sex faeries around but she was sure there were going to be complications, too. First, for instance, she still hadn't told Tom about them. Since they seemed to be virtually invisible he still hadn't seen them and somehow or other she kept forgetting about them except when they showed up for their morning feeding.

Sex faeries had a rather unusual diet, to say the least. They fed on the sexual energy of humans. This particular trio seemed to be rather greedy, but then she had no previous experience with such pets so she didn't really know. Sometimes, though, she thought them almost predatory.

Without looking, she knew her alarm wasn't due to go off for another thirty minutes or so. In the meantime the faeries were going to feed and with the magical modifications they'd made to her bed she wasn't going to be able to do anything about it even if she wanted to. Of course since she'd agreed to take care of them they knew she didn'treallyobject...but it was somewhat disconcerting to have no control over the feeding of her temporary pets!

With her eyes closed again she writhed sensously at the softly arousing feel of wings brushing softly over her naked breasts and her wantonly displayed pussy. In just a couple of minutes Janice was feeling a certain greediness of her own, causing her breathing to quicken and bringing a flush to her skin. Gently but firmly the two faeries at her breasts began to suck at her nipples sending little lightnings of pleasure through her torso straight down to her clit. Then the one between her thighs began to lick slowly up and down the swelling, moistening lips of her sex, carefully avoiding the stiffening pleasure bud at their apex. Within a few minutes they had her gasping, moaning and straining at her magical bonds, ready and wanting a good, solid morning climax. She opened her eyes and watched for a moment as the faery between her legs moved closer and gently closed her soft lips around Janice's begging clit with a fastidiousness that belied her purpose. With a soft wail, Janice snapped her eyes closed again and arched her body demandingly towards that gently sucking mouth. Moment by moment she KNEW she would spend in just another second...and moment by moment the gentle mouths teasing and tantalising her would stretch her arousal just a bit more. Racked by soft but unforgiving restraints, driven to a point just barely short of orgasm, Janice hung for what seemed like a torturous eternity in a frenzy of lust denied. THIS was what sex faeries fed on, and they really were greedy!

Within a very short time Janice was forced to acknowledge once again (in the very small part of her thinking mind that still functioned) that "the girls" were past mistresses of the art of the tease! The mouths at her nipples were alternately gentle and fierce. Soft stroking wings deftly stroked across almost her entire chest. Small bodies wound around her breasts and squeezed them in the most delightful ways. The soft lips sucking at her clit were joined by a confusingly long, narrow seeming tongue that slowly worked its way around her clit under its protective hood to squeezingly constrict in the most maddening way possible. It seemed that every sexual button that her body possessed was being firmly and inescapably pressed, but she still couldn't CUM!

Breathlessly, frantically, she struggled, arching and writhing, wailing softly in distress as need warred with denial. It seemed to go on forever! She was stuck, like a bug pinned to an entomologists board, locked into a condition of just-ready-to-cum yet unable to quite get over the hump. Worse, there was just enough of her mind working to realize with a panicky certainty that her "pets" did indeed have the power to keep her just at this point for as long as they wanted to! Then, just as she was ready to panic for real, they finished her.

Each of the faeries sucking at her aching nipples constricted themselves until her breasts were swollen to a maximum of sensitivity as their soft wings redoubled their soft, caressing assault. Then they sucked her nipples with a force that such small mouths should not have been able to generate and bit down with sharp little teeth. The remaining faery gave this treatment about two seconds to take effect, just long enough for Janice to register the change in technique, and then sucked with a similar force, squeezing Janice's clit hard with her spiralled tongue and making it vibrate...hard. Janice screamed her pleasure to the empty house and came and came...

Two minutes later, as usual, just as she was coming down nicely from her orgasmic high the alarm went off and it was time to prepare herself for another day at work.

Tom and Janice had both had rich and extensive imaginations since they were children. Both were college grads, and their imaginations extended to wide and varied sexual fantasies. A few weeks ago they had gotten into sharing and exploring each others fantasies and had been fascinated at how many they had in common. Notably, their orientations were complimentary in that Tom tended to fanstasize as a sexual dominant while Janice tended to be submissive.

In Tom's senior year he'd taken a couple of courses in psychology and gotten interested in the phenomenon of hypnosis. There'd even been a workshop where the students had attempted basic self-hypnosis with some results that were surprisingly successful, though nothing really startling. That had only been a few years ago and Tom had spent some time, off and on, thinking seriously about hypnosis and sex. He and Janice had discussed using hypnosis to render some of their fantasies workable in the "real" world, but whenever Janice had thought about it later she remembered that their talks had petered out within a couple of days and they'd never actually tried anything with it. Oh, there had been that one incident where Tom had given her a trigger that would take her from zip to screaming ecstasy without so much as being touched anywhere on her fully clothed body whenever he counted slowly from one to ten...but Janice never thought about that. It really wasn't important enough to remember. It was emphatically not important to remember the time he'd counted from one to eight while they were shopping for clothes in the mall, gotten to "nine" when they were halfway out to his car in the parking lot, and then "ten" just as she was climbing into the car. Janice thought that that was the first time in her life she had actually screamed during an orgasm.

On the way home, he'd counted again, very slowly. It was a fifteen minute ride from the mall to their driveway and when they parked he'd only gotten to "eight", Janice squirming desperately in her seat and pleading with him to count higher. After looking around at the neighborhood for a minute he'd told her he'd say the next number if she took off all her clothes right there in the car. That had been a pivotal moment, Tom turning dom and offering sexual satisfaction in return for submissive obedience. It had taken her almost thirty seconds to get completely naked! Tom had told to wait at least sixty seconds after she couldn't see him anymore...by the clock on the car dashboard!...and then taken her clothes and walked in the house leaving her buck naked in the car. It was evening by then and just getting really night-dark outside. Janice had split her attention between the ravening need in her pussy, the minute count on the dashboard clock that certainly had to be broken, and frantic glances at the sidewalks and houses around them. When she'd seen that sixty seconds had gone by she'd popped the car door, walked quickly up the steps to the front door and collapsed helplessly to her knees when Tom opened the door just as she got there and said "ten" while she was still a good two steps from it. Tom had dropped to his own knees beside her and she must have spent the next ten minutes on the porch, naked, right in plain view of the whole neighborhood, writhing around like a madwoman with Tom's big hand over her mouth stifling her screams of pleasure. Every time she started to come down he would whisper to her "Eight...nine...ten!" and she'd find herself in the midst of yet another powerful orgasm.

It was right after that that they'd sat down together and started to plan some fun games to play through the week. Janice had contributed some ideas that had rather startled Tom...but really, there was no reason to remember that. As a matter of fact, there was really no reason to think about hypnosis at all. If the subject should happen to come up in conversation with others, it was really all rather boring and...somehow...unworthy of her attention.

Right now it was Monday night and Janice was bored. Tom was out doing his silly martial arts thing at the gym and Janice was on her own. Chores were done, nothing good on the boob tube, nothing really good to read...bored, bored, bored! She wandered into her bedroom and flopped down on the bed. Well, maybe she'd feel better if she just took a nap until Tom got home.

She rolled on her back and stretched herself tautly spreadeagled on the bed, putting some english into it and enjoying the play of her well toned muscles. Suddenly, in mid stretch, four thick round metal clamps popping up from inside the mattress and snapped tightly around her wrists and ankles! Janice screamed and fought to get loose but the clamps held her immovably as if she was fastened solidly to bedrock.

Her head whipped up and she watched in complete shock as her closet door opened and a tall, pretty brunette dressed in a lab coat and high heels stepped into her bedroom. Behind the woman the closet door now seemed to open into a brightly lit laboratory area of some kind, looking like the kind of place one would find "clean rooms" and really high tech research going on.

Janice opened her mouth to indignantly demand to know just what was going on but the woman was already pointing what appeared to be a stylish silver ink pen at her and Janice found that she could no longer talk. She couldn't even moan! It was like the device, whatever it was, had frozen her vocal chords. She could breath quite comfortably but her voice simply wouldn't work.

The woman strolled up to the side of the bed and reached out to softly caress Janice's breast. She smiled contentedly when the nipple instantly began to harden into a sensitive knot, ignoring Janices angry glare, and called something over her shoulder in a liquid sounding language that Janice found unrecognizable. A moment later an older man, a small nerdy type with a pair of really ugly glasses looking to be close to his sixties and dressed similarly to the woman, walked through her inexplicably altered closet doorway and into her bedroom. He looked at Janice as if she were just another specimen to be examined and in his hand was something that looked like a large silver really high-tech vibrator.

Janice began to struggle furiously against the clamps again. Granted, the circumstances seemed way over her head but damned if she was going just peacefully accept being molested by strangers in her own bedroom! Unfortunately, the clamps remained utterly immovable she was quickly at a loss as to how to prevent her visitors from doing whatever they wanted.

The man bent over the end of the bed and placed the end of the silver device against her dry quim. Pushing a button on the its side, he frowned at some indication Janice couldn't see and said something to the woman.

The woman smiled again and bent over Janice, crooning softly and caressing her breasts. The man watched calmly for several minutes as the woman played, occasionally pinching a hard nipple and running a hand softly down Janice's body to lightly tease her open quim, but Janice was having none of it. It appeared that this was going to be some sort of rape, and she wasnotgoing to cooperate! Sure, the woman's hands felt nice on her tits, yeah her nipples were hard...so what? The circumstances were bizarre, these people were strangers, and she had never felt less like sex in her life.

The man applied the silver device to her open crotch again, got another reading and said something irritable to the woman. She stood up and glanced at him contemptuously and then looked down at Janice, a challenging smile on her face as if to say "Just watch...I know how to turn you on!"

She reached into the pocket of her lab coat and pulled out a small silver cube that she put on the bed. Then she calmly took off her lab coat, revealing that she wore absolutely nothing underneath, and draped the garment over the lower corner of Janice's bed partially covering her lower leg. Retrieving the little box she knelt down to put it on the floor next to the bed, then appeared to fiddle with it somehow before standing up and moving back.

Janice watched with interest as the box pulled a regular Transformers routine. It unfolded...and unfolded and unfolded, parts appearing out of parts, twisting and revolving until a tall, very sturdy rectangular silver frame stood parallel to the bed and a couple of feet away. Janice stared in startled admiration. The darned thing looked strong enough to hang a Volkswagen from and it had all come from a little silver cube no more than an inch on a side! She gave the naked woman a raised eyebrow. Fancy gear, but how was this supposed to turn Janice on?

The woman smiled confidently at her and strolled over to stand under the center of the frame. The top of it was high enough that when she looked up and raised her arms she could just the bottom surface with her fingertips. She spoke a couple of her foreign words and a pair of clamps, obviously similar to the clamps holding Janice's own limbs, dropped down with deceptive speed to capture her wrists and hold her arms tautly overhead. She dropped her eyes back to the bed and caught Janice staring at her breasts. They were smallish, Janice thought, but perfectly formed with "pencil eraser" nipples similar to Janice's own at their tips. With the woman's arms stretched high over her head they were lifted and tautened as if being offered for inspection...or other things.

The woman's smile grew wider and even more confident under Janice's gaze as she casually seperated her legs widely, the arms connecting her wrist clamps to the frame extending smoothly as her body dropped down, and settled the high heels of her shoes over a couple of convenient mounts at the base of the frame's uprights. Another word from the slim captive and another pair of clamps shot out to capture her ankles. Still smiling and staring straight into Janice's eyes, she spoke a short phrase in her liquid language.

The frame immediately began retracting the arms connecting the woman's wrist clamps to the frame top, lifting and stretching her body until she was at least as taut in the frame as Janice was on her bed, maybe even a bit tighter. She gave a little gasp as she was stretched the last inch or so, and then quickly spoke another, slightly longer, phrase. A smaller arm dropped from the under surface of the top of the frame, shooting quickly down behind the woman's head. She opened her mouth as a silver blur came zipping around her head and a moment later she was wearing a wide silver gag that covered her face from just under her nose to under her chin. A second later Janice noticed that her mouth bulged slightly. Still staring right at Janice she cocked an eyebrow challengingly.

Janice ran her eyes appraisingly over the woman's taut form. Nice tits, slim waist, broad hips, the woman had a body that begged for sex much like Janice's. Ok, maybe she was in just a bit better shape than Janice was... The frame was holding her legs in a wide spread that showed off the muscles in her taut thighs and her shaven mound to perfection. Janice preferred men, but bondage was a recently discovered fetish of hers and she always appreciated an opportunity for educational observation. She wondered if the woman had just made a big mistake. With her machines the woman had invaded Janice's bedroom and captured and bound her naked on her own bed, but then rendered herself naked, taut and helpless in her metal frame.

Janice was no longer panicked. She had had enough time to get over that, and now she was angry! If she was free of these clamps she would find a suitable instrument and whip the tits right off this...thisbitch! Probably do some serious work on her cunt, too! Gods knew the bimbo had put herself in the perfect position for it! She remembered the little "titty whip" she'd seen for sale on one of the adult catalog sites Tom had shown her on the internet. Yessss! If she was free and had one of those she'd soon teach the overconfident bitch the dangers of just casually invading someone's bedroom!

Janice's breath caught in her throat. A twitch had occurred on one side of the frame and, suddenly, what looked like a fairly exact replica of that little whip, all in silver, flopped down loosely, hanging from the heavy frame support at the captive woman's chest level. The woman turned her head casually, inspecting the new addition to her machine, and then turned her eyes back to Janice's face with a challenging "So what?" look that caused Janice's own expression to harden angrily.

She darted a glance at the fussy little man still standing at the foot of her bed, but he just continued to stand there, watching the tableau with obvious impatience. She looked back at the little whip hanging on the frame and carefully considered the mystery of it. With an almost physical twitch in the back of her mind, the answer was suddenly obvious if completely crazy. The machine was reading her mind and the woman was letting it. No. She remembered the short phrases the woman had used to make her wrist and ankle clamps appear, the much longer phrase she had used when calling the gag, and the significance of the position she had put herself in. Naked, stretched, perfectly positioned, gagged and helpless. The key word had to be helpless. The machine wasn't reading her mind because the woman waslettingit do so. It was now reading her mind because, due to her own earlier command and the gag now filling her mouth, she could no longerstopit from doing so!

12