Unknowingly Controlled Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my lips and tongue explored his cock, I studied it, noticing every vein, ridge, and bulge. Savoring its taste.

I couldn't help but look up at him, gazing into his beautiful blue eyes. I felt as though I could get lost in them. Forever wandering in such a beautiful space.

I don't know how long I worked him, but the feeling within me never once subdued.

His hand finally brushed against the back of my head. His fingers slowly running through my hair. Every part of his touch excited me only more.

He started pulling my head back, away from his cock. As it escaped my mouth, I almost started to feel like I was losing part of myself.

His cock sprung free from my lips with a subtle pop. Reaching his hands around my shoulders, he slowly pulled me up.

I stood in front of him, like a docile pet.

"From the moment I saw you," he said pressing himself closer to me, "I knew you'd be a perfect fit for me."

Walking into me, pushing me back, I suddenly felt the cold steel galley counter, press against my ass. His cock pressed against my abdomen, his shaft pressing my skin between my navel and breasts.

His hands quickly reached behind me, grasping my ass, lifting me onto the counter.

My eyes never left his.

As his face neared mine, our lips collided like asteroids.

His tongue dug into my mouth, furiously dancing my own. I could feel the head of his cock slide down my abdomen, coming closer to my warm aching pussy.

Throwing my arms around his shoulders, I pulled him closer to me.

I could feel the head of his shaft glide between my folds once again. Throwing my arms around his shoulders, I pulled him even closer to me, my breasts pressing tightly against his chest, his cock resting between my lips, ready to enter me.

Every vein, ridge, bump, and crevice I memorized with my mouth, I felt pass through my lips as he slowly penetrated me.

I was at a whole new level. Never did I want a man so badly. I was his. Offering myself completely to him.

Before long, his thrusts continued, deeply penetrating me as he lifted me up into the cold galley countertop.

The rocket within me was seconds from takeoff.

"Oh, fuuuuck, yes!" I mumbled through the open spaces between our lips. "Fuck - y-yes!"

An explosion took place within me, starting deep inside me, spreading through every limb, every finger, every toe, even to the tip of every hair follicle on my body. A mix of an electrostatic charge and pleasure I had never even seen a glimpse of coursed through my body.

My body tensed, my fingers and toes curled almost painfully so. My pussy clenched the cock within me like a trash compactor.

I was in an utter state of bliss. And it didn't stop. He didn't stop. He continued, harder and faster.

With each plateau I reached, just as it started to dim, another surge quickly ran through me, extending the plateau of pleasure like a cruise ship plowing through dock after dock at full speed, unable to stop.

I don't how much time had passed. I didn't care.

After a while, the next thing I knew I was completely in his arms, lifting me up off the counter, his hands holding my thighs tightly.

I couldn't tell whether it was his arms or his cock holding me up off the ground.

I felt like a rag doll in his arms. My legs were numb and limp.

"You're my fucking bitch now aren't you?" he said whispering into my ear as he plopped me up and down on his cock.

"I - I - I - am - yours!" I said between each rise and fall.

"I'm your what?" he said slowing his pace.

"I'm your bitch! Your slut!" I railed in his ear, urging to his pace to quicken once again, "I'm fucking yours! Use my pussy!"

I had never once in my life used such vulgar language. But I didn't care. I was completely caught up in the situation in hand.

"Good girl..." Mark said into my ear, "ready to take my fucking load?"

"Yes! God yes!" I moaned as he pushed me down further and further onto his cock, sending yet again another blissful wave through me, "Yessss!"

His cock started pulsing, spasming inside of me which only triggered yet another orgasm within me.

A warmth quickly filled me as I felt each jet of cum fill the deepest parts of me, filling any void that still remained within me.

Stopping his thrusting deep inside me, he just started to push into me further as he continued filling me with warmth. His cock was ramming against my cervix with an intensity that was nearly too much to bear. It was painful, yet more satisfying than anything I had felt before.

I couldn't move. My whole body felt limp. If he wasn't supporting me, I would have fallen to the ground.

Taking a moment to recover himself, I held me for a few moments before whispering into my ear, "We're definitely going to have lots of fun together."

I couldn't speak. I didn't know what to say.

Slowly sliding his cock out of me, he quickly zipped his pants back up as I slowly slid off the counter onto the floor.

Tossing me my skirt and tank top, he told me, "Go sit back down. I should go check in on our lovely stewardess."

Leaving me in the galley, I didn't want to get up but my body slowly stood up as if it didn't have a choice.

Sliding my skirt up, I was mesmerized by how much fluid was dripping down my leg. Putting my tank top back on, I found it more snug than before. No longer was I a flat chested girl; grasping the heavy, cantaloupe sized globes that jutted from my chest. Looking down I was astounded at the amount of cleavage I was actually showing.

Shamefully walking back to my seat, my mind was in a deep, relentless haze.

My body ached, my mind ached. I could barely formulate any thoughts. I felt completely depleted. Empty. I felt a physical void within me. A void that started craving to be filled.

My mind raced like a drunk Nascar driver hurtling down a debris-filled track at 200 miles per hour.

I still felt connected to Greg, yet I found myself developing a deeper, lustful, bond for Mark.

I wish he just made me forget about Greg.

Is this really the new me?

Is this still a dream?

Will I ever wake up?

Finally getting comfortable in my seat, I saw Mark slowly coming closer to me as he made his way down the aisle.

Was this man really controlling me? Or... Or did I actually want it?

To be continued.