Unknowingly Giving a Show

Story Info
Hannah forgot to close the window.
1.6k words
4.17
42.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tile floor was cold beneth her bare feet as she walked into the open bathroom in her first-floor bedroom. Hannah's straight chestnut brown hair reached the curve of her back, the tips softly grazing above her perfectly lifted ass as it swayed with each step.

She loved being nude around her house. The feeling of the air against her bare skin turned her on and made her pink nipples harden.

Hannah looked into the mirror, admiring her reflection. She worked hard for her body. It wasnt ripped or boney, but a nice flat tummy and lean muscles show how much she accomplished.

~~~~

Across the street there was a frontyard bonfire going on. They had one every week, all they did was drink, tell dirty jokes, and was a little loud every now and then but tonight they were quieter than usual. The tall man sat facing Hannah's house in their cirle and watched her through the open window. He smiled in delight, his cock growing harder.

"What the fuck are you staring at?" the man with the shaved head barked seriously then laughed. He's obviously drunk.

The tall man laughed and pointed to Hannah's window.

"I'm not looking at you, dumb shit. Look at that. In the window. The girl with the brown hair. She's completely naked!"

They all turned around and wooed.

"Hey shut the fuck up! She might notice and close the window!"

She still didn't turn to them and he sighed in relief.

Each of the 7 guys turned thier chairs completely to watch her, all of thier cocks growing with each movement she made.

~~~~

Turning horizontal the to mirror, she ran her hands up her sides and brushed her fingers over her breasts before walking a few steps in front of her to the glass shower. She stepped in, closed the door firmly, and adjusted the water temperature before pulling the lever. The warm water shot out at her and she turned to get her long hair wet along with the rest of her body.

After she was clean, she stepped out and looked for her towel.

"Where the hell did I put it?"

She looked on the rack on the other side of the shower and all around the bathroom. Then finally turning to see she left it hanging on her dresser handles.

She left puddles on the carpet and tile as she went to grab it, she knew and she hated when that happened. The towel was thrown onto the tile and she scooted her feet to mop it up then moving to the dampest spots in the carpet. On all fours, naked, and still soaking wet, she dabbed the spots out of the carpet.

Hannah spread her legs wider to feel the air on her newly shaved pussy. 'Might as well enjoy cleaning up water' she thought to herself as she pressed one hand on the towel to the floor and reached another underneth to lightly run her fingertips on her sensitive lips. Her short, manicured nails trailing behind was a great sensation to her sensitive skin.

As she kept moving to different spots, the more she pet her pussy. Her fingers didn't go between the lips just yet, she loved to feel herself get so wet that she leaked before actually playing with herself.

Her pussy fluttered and grew hotter until she couldn't resist anymore. She sat up on her knees and trailed a finger over her clit and to her tight opening. Her finger rubbed her slit slowly until finally pushing it in. She moaned quietly as she fingered herself, her other hand trailing up her side to massage her tit and play with her hardened nipple.

She bit her lip as she added another finger, and got both lubed up before rubbing her swollen clit lightly. The speed in her fingers increased as she mixed techniques, cirlcling in one direction a certain amount of times, stopping to stroke it a little, then circling it the opposite way. As with her speed increasing, so did her breathing and moaning.

She didn't want to come so soon and stopped to stand up, dig through her second drawer in her dresser, pulled out a delux G-spot stimulator with clit massager, jelly lubricant, a thin 7inch anal vibrator.

~~~~

"What's she doing?"

"I dont know, I think she's going to touch herself, dumbass."

They all laughed and tryed not to bring alot of attention to thier hardening dicks. A few started silently rubbing the outside of thier jeans as they all kept their hungry eyes upon Hannah's beautiful body.

~~~~

She clammbered onto her bed and sat in the same position with open legs before rubbing her pink swollen pussy and slapping it lightly, sliding the stimulator into her tight entrance. She whimpered in pleasure as she made sure she got it in all the way and turned it on, feeling the vibrations run through her whole body.

She leaned her head back and gasped as she let it pleasure her. Fucking herself in very small thrusts with the stimulator and always making sure it never came off her clit. Her moans getting longer and louder.

She felt her orgasm comming quickly and held it back as she lubed up her anal vibrator, getting it nice and slick as she stroked the it on all 7 inches. As soon as her arse and the vibe were lubed, she bent over and used her elbow to prop herself up as she slid it into her ass slowly.

She let out a loud cry as she felt the cold, slicked chrome vibe making its way in, feeling it rub against the stimulator with every thrust that she fucked her little ass with. After flicking the small switch on, the strong vibrations filled her entire rectum and crawled up her spine. She kept it in deep as she closed her eyes and faced forward. Becoming short-breathed as she started fucking her ass again.

~~~~

"Oh shit.."

3 men started jerking as the girl pleasured herself.

The rest squeezed and rubbed thier cocks from the outside, eventually reaching into thier pants or pulling out thier erect manhoods.

They never took thier eyes off that window as the beauty pleasured herself.

~~~~

"Oh my god.. I'm so close! So so close! Oooooh Gooood!!" She screamed.

Her thieghs and arm shook, her ass cheeks jiggled slightly with each thrust, and her clit throbbed and twitched as she got ready to climax.

"Ooooh God! OH fuck! Mmmmmmmm~!" she shouted in extreme pleasure. "Aaah I'm gonna.. Fuuuuuck!"

Her legs spazzed, muscles tightened, her ass thrust outward and her head was thrown back as she orgasmed. The juices soaked nearly the entire stimulator and dripping down her inner thieghs and onto the bed. She gripped the sheets below her in a tight fist as she came non-stop for a good 2 minutes.

Two minutes that seemed like an eternity. It started with a bang, stars swirling around in her mind and running all over her skin. The tingling pleasure consumed her. She didn't have her sweet liquids running out constantly, but the feeling of that wonderful climax triggered two smaller orgasms. Her throat was numb and she saw nothing until it was over, one gasp deep gasp brought her back. Reality was comming back. She felt the air around her, the bed beneth her, and the vibrations still running through her body.

~~~~

All the men were pleasing themselves furiously, thier hands barely visable they moved so fast.

No body spoke. All you could hear was the fire shrinking, the low rock music playing from the garage, and Hannah screaming through her window as she came hard.

You could tell they all tryed to keep silent but only a few could hold back the noise as they spurt their seed onto the ground or, in some cases, themselves.

Still, no one said a word the whole time she came. During those minutes until she stopped, the others released.

They all had big smiles on thier faces as they tucked away thier softening manhoods.

~~~~

Finally she relaxed, let go of the sheets and took out the stimulator but kept the vibe in her ass. She let her top half fall onto the bed as she heaved. That was the biggest orgasm she ever had without a man and she felt proud of herself as she rested there.

She sat up after she cooled down and took out the vibrator, crawling off the bed to go walk over and clean her toys in the sink and dry them with the towel. Putting her toys back in the drawer, throwing the towel into the hamper, and taking the comfortor off her bed and shoving it on top of the towel.

"I'll get that tomarrow.. Now I just need to.. Oh fuck!"

She stared at the open window and beyond to the men watching her. She froze. Her cheeks a dark red and goosebumps formed all over on her naked body

"Thanks for the show, babe!" They all laughed as the appluaded her. Embarassment was the only thing she felt besides her pussy fluttering again. She grabbed the thin sheet on the bed and covered herself and kept staring at them with wide eyes.

"Perverts!" she shouted out the window and shut the blinds quickly. She looked down and sat down to think. She kind of liked it..

"What am I thinking?! How could I possibly like this? Oh god.." And then she got a quick idea, stood up with the blanket around her and opened her blinds. They all shouted, wooed, and whistled. She smiled shyly, her cheeks flushing again.

"Come over next week! If you want a show, I'll give you a show!" She shouted playfully and shut her window and blinds.