Unknown Caller Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tbabyhot
tbabyhot
30 Followers

John was rubbing the front of his pants. Damn he wished she would hurry, but he also wished she would never stop. He knew she was beautiful, but in the throws of passion, she was downright erotic. His cock was pressing hard against his jeans, he really needed to get into the shower, but was so mesmerized by Trish pleasuring herself, he could not move.

Trish turned the speed on the vibrator up to the highest setting. Trish's body started shaking. She buried the head deep inside her. The "ears" were back on her clit. Within seconds, her hips lifted into the air, then landed hard on the bed again. Her body rolled from side to side, thrashing in pure ecstasy. Trish was breathing so hard and so rapidly, all she could produce from her throat were noises that sounded like a growl. Her orgasm now at its peak, she released the vibrator and let it pulse inside her as her body went limp on the bed. Trish lay there for a few minutes, letting her body relax, then removed and turned off "Mr. Bunny".

John let out a big sigh. He wanted her more than ever now, and it was not based solely on his sexual needs. He had talked to his cousin, Sarah, and she had spent a half hour telling him everything she knew about Trish. And after meeting her today, he just knew they were right for each other. Would she feel the same, though?

Trish glanced at the clock, 6:45, she needed to freshen up and get dressed. She walked over and closed her drapes, mostly out of habit, and proceeded to get ready.

John moaned when Trish closed the curtains, but knew the moment had to end. Now he needed to shower and release the tension that had built up in his groin area. He turned on the shower, waited for the water to warm, then stepped in.

Trish decided a super quick shower was needed after all. She pinned her hair up and climbed into the shower. It was probably the fastest shower she had ever taken, soap and rinse was all she had time to do. She turned off the water, pulled back the curtain, and toweled off.

"What to wear, what to wear, what to wear?" She sang as she walked into the closet.

Trish decided on a black skirt that was about three inches above her knees and a black short sleeved buttoned shirt with ruffles in the front, and black pumps. Playful and sexy, that's how she felt, so that's how she dressed. She touched up her makeup and her hair, which she decided to wear up, and headed out to the restaurant.

John met her in the restaurant parking lot. He looked incredibly handsome in a pair of dark blue Dockers and a light blue and navy pull on knit shirt. Tonight he had left the buttons open and she could see he had hair on his chest, she liked that. They said their hellos and headed toward the door. As they walked John placed his hand on the small of her back, the heat from his hand went through her blouse like it wasn't even there. As they approached the door he reached around and opened it for her.

There were quite a few empty tables, so they chose a booth in the back. all alone. They talked about Sarah and all of the information that she had shared with them, well most of the information. They laughed and talked as if they had known each other for years. The waitress came by and took their order, both chose steak and shrimp and a beer.

"Great minds...," they both said at the same time, and then laughed. John loved her laugh. He wanted to hear her laugh more, he wanted her to be happy, and he wanted her!

They both ate, and then ordered another beer, no dessert. The more they talked, the more their desire for each other grew. They spent an hour talking about all sorts of things, their past marriages, their interests, and what he could tell her about his job as a detective.

"Would you like to order one more beer? John asked.

"Not if I am driving, which I am," Trish stated.

"What would you like to do next?" John asked, not wanting to end this evening with her.

"How about we go back to the complex and have a beer by the pool? It is a lovely evening to be outside, and I have a few beers in my fridge."

"Sounds just great, Darlin', count me in!"

John paid the check and they walked back to their cars, his hand once again on her back. She felt silly now for meeting him there, instead of riding together, but at the time he asked her out she knew nothing about him. She unlocked her car and he opened her door.

"Meet you there Darlin', drive safe."

"You too, see you in about 20 minutes."

They both pulled into the complex parking lot at the same time. John pulled in next to her and got out to open her door. They walked to the staircase, where they were greeted by a young man in his early twenties.

"Hey Trish, I was looking for you!"

"Hello, Roger, what's going on?"

"We are having a party by the pool and I was on my way up to invite you."

"Roger, not this time...thank you, though. Roger, this is John; he is renting here, while his house is being built."

John shook Roger's hand and said, "Nice to meet you," although he was not sure that it was. John suddenly had a very possessive feeling about Trish, and a very strange feeling about Roger.

"Ok, if you change your mind, Trish, come on down," Roger said as he hung his head and walked back to the pool.

"Roger seems to be quite taken with you," John said trying not to grit his teeth.

"Oh, I don't think so; he is just a young guy having fun."

"Well, he is not having as much fun tonight as he would like," John whispered as he put his hand on Trish's back guiding her up the stairs.

They reached the third floor and Trish unlocked the door, walked inside and flipped on the light.

"Come in and make yourself comfortable, grab a beer if you like, I must excuse myself for a moment," Trish said, as she hurried into the bathroom.

"Mind if I'm next?"

"Be my guest," Trish laughed

John returned to the kitchen where Trish was bent over in the refrigerator. He felt his cock stir. Trish stood up and handed him a beer. They talked for a few minutes and John was relieved she did not want to head down to the pool as planned because of the party. They both sat down on the couch and talked while they finished another two beers each. As the conversation hit a lull, John leaned over toward Trish. Her eyes looked deep in his gentle eyes, as his hand reached up and his finger traced along her bottom lip. Her lips instinctively parted and she licked her bottom lip. He leaned in even further and brushed his lips gently across hers. She let out a small moan and her lips parted wider. His mouth was on hers, in a very passionate kiss this time, their tongues danced and flicked back and forth in each others mouths. His hand softly cupped one of her breast.

"Wait," Trish said as she broke the kiss, and looked down.

"What's wrong Darlin'?

"John, it has been two years, I am not a casual sex ..."

John reached over and lifted her chin. "Look at me, Trish. It has been three years for me. Believe me, this is not casual." He reached over and kissed her gently, and this time Trish took over and kissed him.

"Trish, I want you incredibly bad, but if you tell me to stop, I'll understand." Trish's mind was flooded with conflicting thoughts, but she finally gave in to desire over fear.

The party at the pool was in full swing. Roger was thinking about Trish. He did not like the idea that she was up in her apartment with some man. He had been trying to get her alone for months. He wanted to bury his cock deep inside her and cum all over her tits. Roger reached into his pocket for his phone... looked at the time, put it back and chugged another beer.

John and Trish went back to kissing. His kisses so intense, her lower lip felt like it was swelling. This time when he put his hand on her breast, she did not stop him. He reached up and removed the clip, letting her hair fall down over her shoulders. He started kissing her neck.

"You are so lovely," he whispered into her ear.

John adjusted on the couch. Trish did not have a comfortable couch. As he kissed her neck, she eased her head back; this caused her back to arch, pushing her breast upwards. John trailed kisses down to the top button as he reached behind her and unhooked her bra. He pushed the bra up and rubbed his thumbs across her nipples through the thin fabric of her blouse. Trish let out a soft moan as her nipples stiffened. John leaned over and took one gently between his teeth, still covered by her blouse. Trish's back arched more and she gasped for a breath.

"Let's go into the bedroom, Darlin', I think we will be more comfortable."

Trish raised her head and looked at him; her eyes were filled with desire. John scooped her up and carried her into the bedroom, set her on the bed and turned on the light. Reaching into his pockets he removed his wallet, keys...and his cell phone. He placed them on her dresser and walked back to where she was sitting. He lifted her up and sat down, moving her to stand in front of him. He eased his legs apart and pulled her closer. She bent down and kissed him, and then he wrapped his hands around her waist and hugged her close. He unbuttoned the bottom three buttons on her blouse and started kissing her midsection. His hands reached under her blouse and placed her breast in his hands, kneading them gently.

"Mmmmm," Trish moaned.

John reached up and finished unbuttoning her blouse and slid it over her shoulders letting it drop to the floor, and then he removed her bra. Once again his hands were on her breast. He leaned forward and flicked her nipples with his tongue. Trish let out a whimper as his mouth sucked her right nipple into his mouth. The warmth from his mouth spread through her body like a wildfire. Her hands pulled his head closer as she ran her fingers through his hair. He alternated back and forth between each nipple as he reached behind her and unzipped her skirt.

With her skirt resting on her hips; John placed his hands on her legs, near her knees, and worked his hands upwards on the outsides of her legs. Her skirt rose up revealing a small black thong. John pulled his head back away from her breast to look at her.

"Darlin', you have got to be the sexiest woman I have ever encountered."

Trish could feel the heat rising in her face, but that was quickly replaced by the heat of John's tongue as he traced the strap of her thong along her hip. He slowly rotated her body as his tongue trailed along the thin strip. Her backside was divine, he thought to himself, but he wanted to get back to her front side again.

Trish was again facing John. She leaned over and kissed him feverishly, tugging at his shirt. He helped her by pulling it out of his waistband. She stood up and raised his shirt over his head and tossed it on top of hers. She ran her fingertips through the hair on his chest. He let out a soft growl. Trish pushed his shoulders back and reached down and unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. As she unzipped his pants, she could feel his cock was semi-erect. She removed her skirt, and then bent down and removed his loafers and socks. Her hands went to his waistband; John lifted his hips as she eased his trousers and underwear down, and removed them. She stood in front of him in her black thong and black pumps. His eyes focused on her body.

"Lay in the middle of the bed," Trish urged.

Trish removed her pumps and crawled onto the bed. She was on her hands and knees, her head above his hips. His cock jerked, his heart raced with anticipation. Trish lowered herself onto one hip and laid her side across his abdomen. Her right hand softly rubbed across his balls, as she slowly licked around the head of his cock. Her hand moved up to encircle his swelling shaft. A tiny drop of pre cum eased out as she stroked her hand toward the head; she swiftly licked it off, causing John to moan. She placed her lips across the head and gradually eased it between them, into her mouth. John knew he was not going to be able to hold back if she went on for much longer. Her head lowered and took his cock into her mouth further. Her tongue circled in her mouth licking around his head and shaft. Trish's pace was slow and steady; as she started moving her head up and down, easing his completely erect cock in and out of her mouth. John's cock was six to seven inches long at this point, and thick. Trish knew she could not take in much more than she was, but she tried. As she eased him into her mouth further, her mouth started to water. As her saliva ran down his shaft and onto his balls, John knew it was time to stop her, before he lost control and filled her mouth. In one quick motion, John sat up and flipped Trish onto her back. Trish was startled...

"What's wrong?" Trish teased, "Did I do something wrong?"

John laughed, "Oh contraire Darlin', you were damn perfect, I just could not wait to sample your delicious flavor!"

Hooking his fingers around the straps on her hips, John removed her thong and dropped it onto the pile of clothes on the floor. He took a moment to gaze at her naked body below him. She looked much sexier than he had ever imagined. He lifted her body and moved her up on the bed, laying her head on a pillow. Grabbing the other pillow, he raised her hips and put the pillow under her. He spread her legs apart and positioned himself between them on his stomach, his mouth inches from her awaiting pussy.

As he moved closer, Trish took a deep breath and held it. Her body ached to have his tongue licking her. He placed the tip of his tongue at the bottom of her slit and licked up to her clit. She exhaled quickly then moaned. As he did it again, his tongue slipped between her lips, into the slit. Her juices covered his tongue; he lapped up every last drop and savored her delicious flavor. He then started flicking her clit, running his tongue through her slit and pushing up into her hole. Her body writhing below him, he tried to hold her hips still. John continued his sweet torture...

"John, I want to feel you inside me... make love to me!"

John had longed to hear her say that. He wanted it to be his name she cried out for. He eased his body up, sitting on his knees, and positioned his cock at the entrance to what he knew was going to be ecstasy. Looking deeply into each other's eyes, he eased himself inside her slowly until her inner walls were snug against his full length. He stopped, her eyes closed, her mouth opened, but no sound came out. His eyes closed and he started a deliberate tempo, moving in and out, as her muscles convulsed around his cock. Her moans were gradually getting louder, her body shaking more with each thrust inside her.

"I want to be on top of you, I want you deep, deep inside me."

John pulled out, and lay down on his back. Trish straddled her legs over him and lowered herself down as he guided his cock into her. He removed his hand and she slid down his entire shaft in one motion. They both cried out in delight. His cock buried deep inside her, her hips started moving back and forth, grinding her body into his. The head of his cock was rubbing her trigger; her body started convulsing in climatic waves. John tried to hold back, but her walls would tighten and ease around his cock pushing him to the edge. He tried to stop her hips from moving, but it was too late...

"Trish, Damn, Oh Trish!" He grabbed her hips tight and with one thrust, his cum shot deep inside her.

"John, oh yes, oh yes! I'm cumming!" Her body bounced atop his, as she rode the waves of her powerful climax. "Oh Yeessssss!"

Trish collapsed on top of John, his cock becoming limp, still buried inside her. He kissed the top of her head.

"Darlin', you are incredible, my fantasy come true!"

"Mmmmm," Trish moaned as she drifted off to sleep. John held her tight in his arms until he too drifted off.

John awoke an hour later, his cell phone message alert going off. He carefully climbed out of bed to check it...

J
Another victim in your area
Female- late twenties/early thirties
MO similar to others
Need you in office at 9 for meeting

"Damn," He hissed as he headed into the bathroom.

Trish woke up as he was getting back into bed. She too made a visit to the bathroom, and then went into the kitchen for a glass of water. Trish glanced over at her cell phone...no messages. She walked back to the bedroom and handed the glass to John. He took a drink and handed it back, so she could set it on the nightstand.

"Bad news Darlin', I have to go into the office in the morning."

"Ok, do you have any good news?" Trish said playfully.

"Yes...I want you again, NOW!"

Trish jumped into bed. They made love again, this time they were able to slow down and savor each others bodies. When they had finished, they had worked up quite a sweat. Trish once again, exhausted fell asleep atop of John. John could not sleep...thoughts of his new case, the messages, and Trish were all popping into his head. He knew he needed to tell her about the messages, but not yet, he needed more information.

John and Trish both awoke at 6:30. Trish agreed John should just shower there while she made coffee. Trish was not sure why she expected another text message, but she checked anyway...no message. With the coffee ready, Trish pulled out her travel mug and filled it for John. She knew he had to leave, but sure wouldn't mind if he stayed a few more hours...at the least. John finished his shower and dressed.

"Darlin', with you standing naked in the kitchen, it's damn hard to leave!"

Trish walked over to him and kissed his cheek. She grabbed her robe off the back of her bedroom door and slipped it on.

"Better?"

"Not really," John laughed, as he grabbed her and kissed her passionately.

"Darlin', I should go before I piss off a lot of guys that carry guns. I will call you after my meeting. Maybe we can do a late lunch?"

"Sounds great, and John, thank you for last night."

"Believe me Darlin', it was my pleasure."

John kissed her goodbye and headed out the door. As he left he turned to her and said, "Lock the door behind me!"

tbabyhot
tbabyhot
30 Followers
12