Unknown Caller Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tbabyhot
tbabyhot
30 Followers

"John, can I go to my apartment and get a change of clothes?" Trish asked.

"Sure darlin', just remember everything I said, and you can put your robe on for now. I will walk up with you."

Trish and John walked upstairs to her apartment. Trish put her key in the lock. John stopped; he could hear someone approaching the staircase whistling. John crept down to the second floor where David was standing outside the door to Roger's apartment. Roger, completely unaware of John and David, practically skipped up the steps, his mind obsessed with the thought of Trish lying on his bed waiting for him. As he reached the last step and turned, he saw the two men and his door busted in. He turned to run, John reached out grabbed him and shoved him against the wall. David put his handcuffs on Roger and patted him down.

David looked over at John and said, "Go to her, I will take care of him." About that time John's partner arrived with the warrant and forensics team.

"Go take care of Trish, John. I will meet you back at the station to take her statement after you get her checked out at the hospital."

John agreed and went upstairs to get Trish. She had packed a bag and put her robe on. He still had a horrible feeling in his gut. He just met this woman, but his feelings for her were strong. All he wanted to do at that moment was take care of her. He knew the next few hours were going to be rough on her.

"Trish, as we walk downstairs, I want you to know, they have Roger in custody."

"John, I don't have to see him, do I?"

"He should be in the police car, darlin', just stay close to me and you will do fine."

"John...Thank you," Trish whispered as she held his arm tightly.

The next three hours were not easy for Trish. She underwent a rape exam at the hospital where they collected different samples from her. Then to the police station to answer, what seemed like a million questions. She finally knew the truth about the text messages. Roger had sent out similar messages to the other women that he had raped. She was pretty sure Roger had not raped her, but it was confirmed he had ejaculated on her chest. She felt humiliated, dirty, scared, but oddly enough hungry...

"John, I know this is an odd request right now, but can we get something to eat? I don't think I have had anything all day."

"Darlin', you can have anything you desire," John was just glad she said "we", he was sure she would not want to be in the company of any men for awhile. He figured she would need time to sort through her feelings after her horrible ordeal.

Trish had changed into jeans and a t-shirt at the hospital; she really wanted a shower, but her stomach needed food first. "How about Denny's, there is one near the apartments?"

"Denny's it is, Darlin', your wish shall be granted."

Dinner was awkward for John; he was not sure what he should say. She did not seem to want to talk about what had happened earlier. He wondered if she somehow blamed him for not being with her. He wished he could have protected her. His jaw clenched as he thought about what he wanted to do to Roger for hurting her. Trish ate pretty quickly, she was famished. She wondered how John felt about her now, when he found her, he appeared to be very angry...Was he angry with her? Would he still desire her, after seeing her like that? She rubbed her wrists, which were still sore from the leather rubbing her skin. John once again felt as if someone had punched him in the chest. He hated that Trish was hurting.

"Let's get you home, Darlin', I am sure you want to shower and get some rest."

"You're right," Trish agreed, "I would really enjoy a hot shower!"

As John parked the car, Trish stared at the apartment building. She would have to walk by Roger's apartment each time she left or came home, she took a deep breath. She could do this; she had to look at this rationally. She was lucky she had not been hurt or raped like the other women. They walked quickly up the stairs to her apartment, John stood with Trish outside her door. He had barely touched her since he found her. He wanted to grab her in his arms and hold and kiss her until her fear and pain was gone. Trish opened the door, turned on the light, and then turned to look at John.

"John, will you stay with me tonight?"

"Trish, are you sure that is what you want?"

"Yes, I feel safe in your arms, and I need it to be your hands and mouth that I feel on my skin."

John reached over and grabbed her into his arms, pulled her close and kissed her passionately.

"Darlin', I need to go get some clothes, but I will be right back!"

Trish had the shower running when John returned. She undressed and asked him to join her. He quickly removed his clothes and stepped into the shower after her. He stood back and admired how sexy she looked as the water ran down her body. Trish poured some shower gel into her hands and proceeded to apply it to her body. John tried to control himself, his cock was getting hard and he wanted to touch her all over. She backed up against John's body, she could feel his arousal against her back, and this excited her that he was excited. Reaching back, she grabbed his hands and placed them on her waist, laced her fingers in between his and guided them over her abdomen then up to her breast. John took over from there...

John whispered into her ear, "Oh, darling', I want you so bad, but let me know if anything I do makes you feel uncomfortable." His hands were slipping across her breast, and his fingers teasing her nipples into hard nubs as he spoke.

Trish turned to face him, his hands slid back to her waist. "John, I feel safe, secure and completely comfortable with you. Even though we just met, I trust you."

John looked into her eyes, lowered his head and put his mouth on hers. Trish let out a small moan as his hands cupped her ass. As her mouth opened, John intensified the kiss, his lips pressed hard against her lips and his tongue met hers. As they kissed, his hand slid between her legs and he began to gently rub back and forth. She took his cock into one hand, and his balls in the other, his cock growing stiffer and stiffer with each gentle stroke. When John broke their kiss, to look at her, Trish bent over and took his cock into her mouth. John was taken aback by how erotic she looked, bent over with the water raining on her back, her head slowly bobbing up and down and her mouth around his cock. John moaned, she started sucking harder and taking him deeper into her throat.

"Trish...you are going to make me cum!"

Trish eased herself to her knees and looked up at John as she continued to suck. He knew then, that was just what she intended to do. John looked down at Trish...

"You are so sexy, Darlin'," John growled and then moaned as he exploded his cum into the back of her mouth.

Trish looked up at him and smiled, it was the first time all day that she felt she had regained control. It felt great!

John lifted her back to her feet, reached behind her and turned off the water, and pulled her close kissing her deeply.

They stepped out of the shower and dried off. John picked Trish up and carried her to the bed and set her on the edge. As he knelt on the floor, he eased her legs apart and positioned himself between them. She watched him as he kissed the insides of her thighs, taking his sweet time moving closer to her. She ran her fingers through his wet hair as he started moving his tongue along the top of her legs, and over her lower lips. She moaned when he started kissing her slit as his tongue probed in to flick her clit. John licked along the full length of her slit, driving her crazy with desire. As he continued to lick, he slid one finger inside her. She was wet, her juices lubricating her canal, he inserted another finger and gently stroked her inner walls.

"John, I want you inside me. I need to feel your cock deep inside me!"

John rose to his feet, and Trish also stood up. John smiled; he knew she wanted to be on top. He learned from the last time, that she could achieve a quick orgasm from being that position. John lay down and she wasted no time climbing on top of him. He grabbed his cock and she eased herself down until he was fully inside her. Trish started moving her hips back and forth atop his hips.

She loved the way his cock rested perfectly against her G-spot. As soon as she started moving, she could feel his cock head rubbing against it. She continued to rock slowly, feeling her orgasm building from deep inside her. Gradually she increased her speed, she could feel her body starting to shiver, and then the shivers turned into quakes. John could feel she was close to climax; he reached up and grabbed her hips, helping her maintain a steady pace. As he felt her walls tighten around his cock he started moving her hips up and down, her body bouncing hard and fast atop his cock. Trish yelled out as her body released a flow of juices and her body went rigid. John once again slowed the pace, and went back to a rocking position buried deep inside her.

As Trish's orgasm subsided, John eased her body up and off of him. She wondered what he was going to do, his cock was still rock hard. She lay down on her back; he moved up and kissed her.

John whispered in her ear, "Roll over Darlin', and let's see if we can give you another one of those."

Trish rolled over onto her stomach. John lifted her hips and instructed her to rest her weight on her knees and hands. He guided his cock slowly back inside her, her pussy was so wet, so hot! John eased himself deep inside her and reached one hand under her to rub her clit. Trish closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of his cock slowly pumping in and out and the tingling feeling in her clit.

"You feel so damn good," John growled.

He moved his hands to her hips, moving them faster and harder up against his body. Trish started to moan, he gently pushed down on her shoulders and she lowered them to the bed. John's cock was further inside her now, once again rubbing deep within her walls. He started pumping in and out again, this time quickly. Each time he thrust deep inside her, she would whisper, "yes". John could feel his skin tighten around his balls, as well as her muscles tighten in her inner walls. He thrust as hard and as deep as he could, making her scream out as she reached another climax.

"Yes, Yes, Oh John, Yes, That's it, YES!"

"Trish, I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum inside me John, deep inside me!"

John thrust deep inside her as his semen flowed into her. He slowly pumped gently as his erection subsided, then he eased out of her. Trish rolled over onto her side. John collapsed onto his back looking over at Trish. She leaned over and kissed him, and he pulled her on top of him. Trish, exhausted and satisfied, laid her head on his chest. John covered her with the blanket and wrapped his arms around her.

"What are you doing to me darlin'?" John laughed.

"Hopefully making you as happy as you make me," Trish whispered and smiled.

John hugged her close until she drifted off to sleep, then he too closed his eyes and fell asleep.

tbabyhot
tbabyhot
30 Followers
12