Unknown Destination

Story Info
Two lonely people find one another.
7.6k words
4.56
33.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redkissy
redkissy
578 Followers

I was getting burnt out at work and needed to take some time off to get my head back in the game. It has been a very tough year. My husband of twenty years decided that he wanted out of our marriage so he left me and our two kids. The kids and I still don't understand what happened.

Fortunately, my boys are old enough to take care of themselves, the oldest is going to college in the fall and my younger son is going to be a senior in high school. This summer they have been hanging out with their friends more than with me so I have had a lot of time alone.

After the divorce was finalized I decided to take a road trip to clear my head and get away from everyone I know. The boys went to their dad's place so I was free to do as I wish.

I took a couple of weeks off of work so I could enjoy myself. I decided to just get In my car and drive no real destination in mind. I live in a nice size midwest town and I decided to head northeast.

I was seeing some amazing sights that I never noticed before. I brought my camera so could capture all of what I saw so I can show the boys. I decided to go through Illinois first I stopped in Chicago for a night. The view from my room was stunning and I took in some of the tourist spots like the museums and the aquarium.

I then up the west coast of Michigan to the sand dunes. I stayed in this artsy town called Saugatuck. It was really nice I definitely will go back there again. I rode on the dune rides and learned more about the area. Then I went to Oval beach to swim in Lake Michigan.

From there I went to Traverse city which was also beautiful. When I reached the end of the lower peninsula I decided to go across the Mackinaw bridge to the upper peninsula. The bridge is a well structured and amazing to drive across. Then while I was in the upper peninsula I got on a ferry and went over to Mackinaw Island I loved the atmosphere there, no cars are allowed. So I took a horse and buggy ride around the whole island.

I spent the night in St. Ignace before heading back over the bridge and along the east coast of the state. I will honestly say I truly enjoyed the west side of the state more than the east side. Before I left the state I stopped in Detroit I went downtown to Campus Martius park then walked to Hart plaza and finally the river walk along the Detroit river. I can say that Michigan was not what I expected. I will definitely come back with the boys I think they would enjoy it as much as I did.

I then got on interstate 75 south which took me to Ohio, I decided to go east on the turnpike 80/90 and found my self in Pennsylvania. I drove up the west side of the state along Lake Erie. I stopped in the city Erie to crash for the night. I decided to keep moving without any sight seeing there. I got into the western side of upstate New York.

I was driving along interstate 90 and as I was heading to Buffalo but there was major construction. There were signs warning of back ups so I was following a group of cars and turned off onto Interstate 86. So change of plans I was driving in the mountains and it was gorgeous. I was stopping and taking pictures of the mountains and valleys.

I lost track of time but I was heading east so I was going in the right direction. I kept driving to see if I could find a bigger town to get a hotel room. I see a road sign for Olean 25 miles. I decided that is where I would stop for the night. But I didn't quite make it there.

I was driving and I heard this god awful noise then thump, thump, thump. Damn It! I got a flat tire! I pulled over to the side of the road with my hazards on. When I went to the trunk there was no jack in there, I thought I checked everything to make sure I was okay. I know I confirmed that I had a good spare tire but I guess I forgot to look for the jack.

I shut the trunk and went to get my phone so I could call for help. Hell, my phone battery was almost dead, but I was out in the boonies with no reception. I turned off my hazard lights opened up the hood of my car to show I am broken down, then grabbed my purse and started walking. I figured I would have to run into someone or some business sooner or later.

It was starting to get dark and I was not finding anything. I finally noticed around a curve a mailbox. Thank god! I got to the end of the driveway and I could not see anything but woods. I stood there for a few minutes debating on what I should do. I finally talked myself into walking up the drive it is literally the first drive I have come across.

Hell, it seemed like a mile long driveway. I finally came around a bend that opened up and there was the house. It was a nice home with a large porch from one end of the house to the other. I instantly thought It would be wonderful to live here surrounded by all the woods and the peace and quiet.

I noticed the front door opened up with a man holding a shotgun towards me. I stopped dead in my tracks. I threw my hands up. Then he yelled at me, "What the hell do you want?"

I still had my hands up while I replied, "Sir I have been walking for the last few hours trying to find someone to help me. I got a flat tire but my jack is not in the car."

I heard him snicker while he lowered the gun. "What kind of dumbass does not to have a jack in the car." He said to me with laughter in his voice. All I could do was agree with him.

"Sir do you have a phone that I could use to call a garage or triple A?" I asked him while I put my hands down.

"You mean you don't have a phone either? You don't seem to be very prepared." He commented to me. I let out a big sigh, "Sir my phone battery is now dead and I have no signal out here in B.F.E." was my response to him.

"You're not from around here are you?" He asked me. Then he told me to come up on the porch.

I answered his question, "No sir I am not from here I am on a road trip east." I said as I came up on the porch.

He was looking at me oddly not suspiciously but kind of in wonderment. Hell, he lives so far out he probably doesn't see many people I just shook my head as I walked past him. "Have a seat and I'll get you some water." He instructed me has headed into the house before I could even say thank you.

He came back out with a bottle of water while he was handing it to me he introduced himself. "Since you're here and don't seem to be leaving to soon. I am Ed what is your name?" I just shook my head at him and laughed. I told him my name was Anna.

"I will go get my truck and take you to your car to help you change the tire." He told me as he was walking away from me. I jumped off the bench to follow him before he left without me. I had to lift myself up into his huge pickup truck. Hell, I am a tall big girl and I still had to jump to get in.

Ed was sitting there in the driver's seat chuckling. We got to the end of the drive and I told him to turn left. We kept driving but we were not coming to my car. I was starting to panic, Ed could see that I was getting worked up. "Anna we'll find your car don't worry. Take a deep breath and relax." He instructed me so I did and it did help calm me down a little.

But we never found my car so he turned around and even went past his drive in the other direction to look. "Great what the hell am I suppose to do now? All my stuff was in there." I said out loud to no one in particular. Ed went back to his house and when we got there we just sat in his truck for a few minutes.

"Why don't you come inside get something to eat and we will figure something out." He suggested to me and he was being nice about it. I followed him into the house where he led me to the kitchen. "Have a seat at the table I was just going to start a fire before you showed up. I am making hamburgers is that alright with you?" He asked me in a voice that sounded like he didn't care what I thought one way or the other.

"Yes, I do like hamburgers. Do you need help with anything?" I asked him before he headed outside. He yelled over his shoulder no thanks. So I just sat there waiting for him. Ed kept going in and out of the house making dinner. When he was done he put a plate in front of me with a delicious smelling burger and a salad.

He sat down across from me and started eating so I joined in. I could feel him watching me so I looked over at him and raised my eyebrow in question. We finished eating and both of us sat back in our chairs full. I let out a deep sigh. "Thank you, that was delicious," I told him and when he got up nodded his head and said you're welcome.

I got up to help clean up but he told me to sit down. "Nope, you cooked so I clean up," I told him as I started dish water in the sink. He sat back down quietly for a bit and when I was almost done he started asking me questions.

"So what brings you out here? Do you know someone we could call?" He asked me. I finished rinsing the sink before I turned around to talk to him.

I let out a big sigh and sat down at the table with him. "No, I am on vacation. I needed some time alone so I was driving east with no destination in mind." Ed was just looking at me before he asked me "Why?"

I laughed before I said anything. "It is a long story but the short version is that I am 47 years old woman who just got divorced after twenty years of marriage, I am burnt out at work and just wanted to figure out what I want out of life." I just sat there looking at him for a few minutes before he said anything.

When he replied I was thrown off by his response. "I'm sorry that you are going through all this. I myself was divorced after twenty-three years marriage when I was 47 years old. Walked in on the wife with another man in our bed. So I left." He paused for a minute then continued talking. "I retired from the fire department after thirty years and bought this place for the peace and quiet for my own sanity." Then he just stopped talking.

I was looking at him and I had to ask "Has it helped you? Because you seem pissed off to me." I told him.

He started laughing "Your right I am a grumpy 60-year-old man!" He told me as he got up from the table. I just sat there watching him. He was a very handsome man especially when he was laughing.

He was about my height at five feet eleven inches. He had dark brown hair pretty blue eyes and a classic fireman's mustache. From what I can tell he seems to be very well built and in good shape. I was watching him walk away from me and he does have a nice tight ass in his jeans.

He turned around and caught me looking at him. I could feel my face turning bright red from getting caught. He was smiling at me when he said: "Let's go sit outside." So I followed him out to the porch. We both sat on the swing quietly.

"Damn it is hot out here!" He exclaimed as he got off the swing. "I hope you don't mind but I am going to go get a beer, do you want one?" He asked me. "No, I'm good," I replied. He went inside and when he came out he had his beer but he took off his shirt. He has a light dusting of hair on his chest and stomach. I can see his happy trail into his waistband.

God I must be horny I kept stealing peeks at him and I can feel myself getting wet. I started pulling my blouse away from my chest because I was getting hot. He looked over at me with a smirk I know he knows the effect he is having on me.

I haven't had sex in about a year and sometimes your fingers are just not enough. "So are you going to take me into town to report my car stolen and get a hotel room?" I asked him.

He laughed "Honey you are in a small town the police department is closed until morning." I put my head down and sighed "Well what about a hotel room?" I asked him.

He didn't say anything for a minute then responded to my question. "If you want you can stay here there is plenty of room and I will take you in the morning to report your car." I just looked at him for a minute and decided why not, I am hoping I can get laid by him! "Are you sure?" I asked him and he nodded his head, then told me. "But I have to let you know that I like to be in the least amount of clothes I can in the evenings." I just looked at him before I answered him "Okay I will stay here. Thank you so much!" I said to him and I couldn't wait to see what he was going to do.

The bugs started coming out so we decided to head inside the house. We got comfortable in the living room and was watching some television. Ed got up and walked down a hall I could hear the toilet flush and when he came back he was naked. I felt my jaw drop as I was sputtering "What the hell! Where are your clothes?" I yelled at him.

He just shrugged his shoulders and gave me a simple answer. "It's too hot and I don't like clothes I told you that. Your welcome to get naked if you want." He told me with a smirk like he was daring me. I squinted my eyes at him shaking my head.

I got comfortable on the couch and sat back to watch the show he had on. But I kept stealing glances at him. He started asking me about myself so I answered his questions. So I decided to ask him some questions.

"So do you have a girlfriend?" I asked him "No" was all he said. "Any kids?" "No" "Any pets?" "No" Well hell he is not very informative so I decided to see if I could trip him up. "When was the last time you fucked a woman?" He opened his mouth to answer but stopped then came back at me "When was the last time you fucked a man?"

I started laughing "Too long!" was all I could answer. We were sitting there making small talk about family, friends, likes, and dislikes. The whole time I was glancing at his bare cock. It was very nice it had a very large defined mushroom head. I kept thinking that he could lead me around the room if my lips were wrapped around just the head.

I noticed that he was slowly starting to get hard which made his head seem even larger. My quim was getting wetter and I started squirming in my seat. I looked over and Ed was watching me with a smile. I got up and excused myself to go to the bathroom which he told me where it was located.

I got into the bathroom pulled down my pants and started fingering myself. But it wasn't satisfying enough. So I looked around and seen the counter top was at a good level. I moved up to the counter's corner I shifted so my pussy was up against it. I started rocking back and forth so that my clit was rubbing against the corner. Oh my god that felt amazing I kept moving until I came hard. I pulled off the corner after I came and seen my white goo on it. Damn, that felt good. I cleaned the counter and myself before I went back out in the living room.

When I came back out Ed asked me if everything was okay? I nodded my head asking him "Yes, why wouldn't it be?" He cocked his head to the side and replied: "You are all flushed out like you were running or something." I quickly replied, "Nope I'm doing great."

I sat back on the couch to finish watching the show with Ed. But damn it he was turning me on so much with being naked. I finally got up and said I was going to bed. He got up to show me the guest room and asked me "Do you want something to wear to bed?" I was looking around the room before I answered: "No I am ok it is too hot to sleep in anything." I was looking him in the eye to see what he might do.

He nodded his head said good night and walked out. I let out a big sigh in frustration really is he so dense he is not getting the hint that I am going to be naked and want him in here with me. I got undressed and crawled into bed. I laid there for what seemed like forever but I think it was only 10 minutes and my door quietly opened. I watched Ed in the dark.

He walked over to the bed and stood there for a minute before he did or said anything. Then he sat down next to me and started talking. "I know you are still awake it is too damn hot to sleep." I laughed a little and put my hand on his leg to let him know that I was awake and wanted to play.

"Anna you are beautiful and I want to fuck you. Can I?" Ed asked me so I moved my hand up his thigh to his hard cock. Now I haven't been with any man but my ex-husband in over twenty years so I was very nervous but so ready! "Yes, Ed I want to fuck you also!" Was all I said to him.

Ed laid down next to me and we were facing one another then he started running his fingers down my cheek to my shoulders then to my breast. He cupped my right boob in his hand to test the weight of it.

He looked up at me with a smile "They are perfect!" complimenting my 40C cup breast. He leaned in to lick my nipple then he started sucking on it. I rolled onto my back and arched it to give him access to both of them.

He switched breast to pay attention to my left side. He then crawled over top of me so he could play with my boobs at the same time. He then started kissing down my stomach and he slid down between my legs to spread them wide. He looked up at me over my belly with a smile then asked me "Can I feast on this pretty pussy?" He didn't move until I finally said "Yes!" He leaned into me spreading my labia wide open to run his tongue along my clit and inner lips. I could feel myself getting wetter as he continued licking and sucking me. All of a sudden he went lower lifting my legs up towards my chest.

I sucked in my breath as he started licking my anus. Holy shit! No one has ever done anything like this to me. It felt amazing he was licking around my hole then he slid the tip of his tongue inside my hole. I was rubbing my clit which along with the rimming he was giving me I had an amazing orgasm that I squirted all over Ed's face.

I was so embarrassed I could not believe I did that he came up from my anus to lick my pussy again before he came up to kiss me. I could taste myself on him and it was a mild pleasant taste. I thought I would be turned off by it but I wasn't. I can understand now why men and women for that matter like to eat pussy it is like an aphrodisiac for more.

Ed lifted his hips and his hard cock slid right into my sopping wet pussy. I sucked in my breath when he entered me because his mushroom top head is so large that it had to stretch me out a little to be able to enter me. Once Ed got his cock inside me he pushed all the way in and then paused for a minute. I squeezed my pussy muscle around his cock to let him know that I was ready.

He started thrusting in and out while I met every thrust. My god his cock left so good I have not had any good sex in such a long time, so this was very welcoming. Ed got up on his knees and lifted my feet to his shoulders so he could lean in a bit to really open me open and thrust deep and hard into me.

I reached down between us to rub my clit. I felt his cock going in and out so I held my first two fingers out like a V and wrapped them around the base of the cock so I could squeeze while he was thrusting. I heard him groan so I kept doing it.

His thrusts were getting more forceful I knew he was about ready to come. He looked at me and asked, "Where do you want me to come?" I looked at him and replied, "My pussy fill me up full!" After a couple more thrust he did just that I was dripping cum out of my pussy running down to my asshole. Wow, that was amazing my ex never made me feel like that. Ed rolled off to lay next to me, we looked at one another and at the same time said thank you which made us both laugh.

I got up to go to the bathroom to pee and clean up because I was leaking all down my legs. When I came back in the room Ed was sleeping on the dry side of the bed. Damn men, they are all the same they help make the mess but they won't lay in it. I crawled into bed with the sheet tucked under me so I wasn't directly in the wet spot.

I was woken up the next morning by Ed rubbing my ass and kissing my shoulder. I looked over at him his hair was mussed up and looked very handsome in the morning. "Good morning Ed! Did you sleep well?" I asked him and he just nodded his head as he started kissing my neck. I moved my head to give him better access.

redkissy
redkissy
578 Followers
12