Unknown Destination: Meeting Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redkissy
redkissy
579 Followers

Ed pushed between my shoulder blades to signal that he wanted me to lean down, I rested my head on my arms. He grabbed ahold of my hips and started pounding in and out of pussy hard. I put my mouth around forearm to hold in my screams.

I can hear Ed behind me breathing hard, and then he started talking to me. "You want this cock don't you slut? You want my hard cock ramming your pussy making it mine, don't you?" I couldn't say anything at the moment; then Ed slapped my ass which caused me to yelp out loud.

"Tell me what you want slut, tell me now!" He ordered me with another slap on my ass. I turned my head towards him.

"I want your cock, don't stop fucking me, harder!" I informed him.

Ed kept thrusting harder that I could feel his balls swinging and hitting my quim. "Take all this slut!" He told me has he started coming inside me. I could feel his cock swell, and it got hot when he filled me up with his seed.

Ed fell on top of me breathing hard along with me, he then rolled off me, and I slid down onto the bed. I could feel his cum leaking out of my pussy. I turned to look at him; he had his eyes closed. Before I could say anything, he rolled over to me and whispered in my ear. "You are now my slut!" He kissed me and got off the bed.

I laid there in a daze for a minute before I responded to his comment. I got off the bed to get cleaned up he was coming out of the bathroom as I was going inside it. I stopped to look at him and informed him with a serious straight face. "If I am your slut then that cock belongs to me now!" Then shut the door before he could say anything in return.

When I came out of the bathroom Ed laying on the bed against the pillows watching a television show. I crawled up next to him to snuggle. He automatically put his arm around me with his hand on my back. He was rubbing his hand in circles on my back. It was very soothing as I nodded off for a nap.

I got woke up a few hours later with Ed between my legs licking my pussy. I put my hand on top of his head to hold him in place. He was licking my clit and fingering my pussy with two fingers and one finger in my anus.

"Oh god, Ed that feels so good! I am coming!" I yelled as I squirted all over his face. I felt like I was melting in the mattress after that orgasm. Ed cleaned me up a bit and then came up over me I kissed him and could taste my honey on his tongue. I licked his lips and chin to clean off that juices that squirted on him.

I wrapped my legs around his as his started rubbing his cock along my gash. The sensations from the underside of his cock against my clit was amazing. He slid his cock into me slowly, he put his arms under me and his hands on my shoulder to use me as leverage to push me down onto his cock harder.

After a few more minutes like this Ed rolled us over, so I was on top. I got on my knees to ride his cock. I leaned forward to kiss him deeply; he wrapped his arms around me to hold me against him. I then sat up straight to bounce even more on his cock.

I reached behind me to rub his balls; he had his hands on my hips so he could thrust up harder into me. We both came at the same time. I fell forward to lay on him while I caught my breath. Ed wrapped his arms around me and started laughing and told me "Your juices are running down my balls!" I just chuckled.

I rolled off him and laid on the bed for a few minutes before going into the bathroom to get cleaned up. We decided to go out to dinner to get out of the room for a minute. Ed also got cleaned up then we both got dressed and left.

We found a local place that looked good, it served burgers and beer, just what we wanted. We sat in our booth talking and enjoying each other's company. I noticed that we were getting looked at again. "Ed very causally look at that table to our left. Is it me are those people staring at us?"

Ed turned his head scanning the room until he got to the table I mentioned. He nodded his head at them with a smile. He then looked back at me and simply said: "Yes, they do seem to be looking at us." I just started laughing shaking my head at him. He is so nonchalant about everything he continued eating and raised his eyebrow at me.

We finished our dinner and had a couple of beers before we left. It was a beautiful night, so we decided to go for a walk around town. We found a nice park in the center of town we walked around it and decided to have a seat by the fountain to relax.

Ed put his arm around me on the bench, and I leaned into him. We were both quiet for a while; it was starting to get dark so we figured we should get back to our car. While we were walking, we came upon the people from the restaurant that was watching us.

Ed nodded his head at them as we went past holding hands. I heard the woman comment, so I stopped. "Excuse me miss? Is there a problem you have with us?" I asked her bluntly.

She narrowed her eyes at me before she replied. "I just find it quite disgusting to be flaunting around town with your age difference!"

I looked at Ed and smiled at him then turned to her and replied "I'm sorry you find it disgusting. Maybe if you got yourself some good dick, you would be a much happier person!" She gasps and Ed laughed as we turned and walked away.

I was pissed off after that. We got back to the car and drove to the hotel. Once we got into the room, Ed started laughing, then asked me "So you are getting some good dick?"

I just looked at him for a minute still mad, then finally I let out a deep sigh and replied: "Hell yes I'm getting some good dick!"

We both got undressed and crawled onto the bed to stretch out. We both were thinking it but not saying anything that we have to part ways again in the morning. I was watching Ed he wasn't doing anything in particular, and I blurted out "We need to live closer to one another so we can fuck anytime we want."

Ed turned to me nodding his head in agreeance. Then he surprised me by saying "You know that you are always welcome in my home." I smiled and snuggled closer to him.

Ed leaned over and started rubbing my breast; my nipples got hard, so he leaned down to suck on them. He moved his way down to my pussy and ate me out again. God this man has a talented tongue! He got up on his knees, then instructed me "Get on your hands and knees I want to rub that ass!"

I got up laughing and wiggling my ass at him. He came up behind me and put his cock into my pussy. He was thrusting in and out of my pussy rubbing the inner walls. He leaned over my back to squeeze my breast. I then leaned down and reached under me to rub his balls and taint.

I knew he was building up because he gripped my hips and started to move harder into me. I moved my hand to my rub my clit, so we could come together which we did a few minutes later. We laid on the bed and fell asleep.

I got woke up to Ed kissing my ass. I moaned and stretched I looked back at him with a smile. "Rise and shine sleepy head we have a long day ahead of us." He was saying as he was rubbing and kiss my ass.

I groaned "Already? I don't want to leave yet." I replied.

"I know honey, I don't want to go either, but we have to go back to the real world." He replied with a deep sigh. Then he stated, "Why don't you shower; I will go get some breakfast and coffee for us." I nodded my head in agreeance. I got out of bed when I heard the door close.

I got showered and getting dressed when Ed got back to the room with a tray of food and coffee for both of us. We sat at the table to eat and enjoy the time we had left before we headed in different directions to go home.

Ed reached over to hold my hand and asked me "So did you enjoy your weekend?"

I squeezed Ed's hand and replied to him, "I loved our weekend together, I just wish we had more time." Ed squeezed my hand back in return and had the biggest smile on his face that I have seen yet. He started rubbing his thumb along the palm of my hand.

I raised an eyebrow at him, and he was all serious when he answered my questioning look. "He wants to say goodbye to you also."

I was trying so hard to keep a straight face as I responded. "Does he now? What does he want?" Ed didn't say anything just stood up and lifted me over his shoulder in a fireman's carry. Now mind you I am not a small lady. I shrieked as he took me to the bed and dumped me in the center.

Ed unfastened his pants, kicked off his shoes and got naked. I was sitting there watching every move he was making, he then crawled on the bed towards me. I went to move away in a teasing manner, and he grabbed my leg so fast I shrieked again.

Ed then lifted my shirt to reveal my breast; he leaned in to kiss the tops of my breast above my bra. He then quickly pulled my bra cups down to under my breast so that my tits were sticking out for him to suck on. He made another mark on my tit; I was laughing and moaning at the same time.

He moved down to my pants, he unfastened them and started pulling them down leaving my panties on me. Ed loves my undergarments after he pulled my pants completely off he started nuzzling his nose into my pantie cover gash. I could feel myself getting wet from the attention Ed was giving me. He pulled my panties to the side and started licking me and cleaning up my pussy. The tip of his tongue was flicking my clit; it was driving me crazy! I started moving my hips and came all his face.

Ed got up on his knees pulled off my panties and placed his hard cock at the opening of my pussy. He thrust into me, then put my legs on his shoulders so he could lean into me to fuck me hard!

I started hearing our skin slapping together from his thrusts. I came several more times before he finally let go and filled my pussy full of his cum. Once he came, I moved my legs off his shoulders to his side so he could lay on top of me.

We laid there holding one another until his cock softened and slid out of my pussy. Then I could feel his load start draining out of me. Ed rolled onto the bed laying on his back, while we were looking at one another, and we both had smirks on our faces.

We got up to get cleaned up, we both had already taken a shower, so we just washed up. I was thrilled knowing that I was driving home with Ed's smell all over me. We made a sweep of the room to make sure we did not forget anything.

We stood in the room holding one another kissing deeply and passionately to say good-bye. I laughed and told Ed "If we don't leave now we may never leave."

Ed nuzzled my neck and replied "Good!" I laughed, shaking my head. We grabbed all of our things and left the room to check out of the hotel. Once that was done we went outside to where our cars were parked.

Again, we went into each other's arms kissing goodbye. I pulled back to look at Ed, "I promise to call soon!" Ed nodded his head at me. Then I told him "We definitely will meet up again!"

"Yes, we will, I am sure about that!" Was his response before we separated to go to our cars. As we were pulling away, we waved at one another. I heard something rolling around on the floor, I Looked over, and it was his thermos that I forgot to give to him. Well, I guess that is one more reason to see him again. Which is going to have to be sooner than later, I love that cock of his.

Just before I got on the highway to head home, I got a text from Ed, "When you use that dildo think of me!" I was laughing and drove six hours home with a smile on my face.

redkissy
redkissy
579 Followers
12