Unknown Number

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah ah. Enough of that. Come here." you command him. He grins and moves up to you. His face just above yours, you feel his cock bump against your pussy. He rests his arms at your sides and you feel his cock push into you. Your cunt grips around him as you feel him thrust down, embedding itself in your pussy. His face goes from a look of calm satisfaction to awe.

"Oh wow you are soooooo fucking hot and tight right now." he groans as he runs his fingers through your hair. He looks over to your mistress with eyes wide.

"You two are so fucking hot together. I was dying over there."

"Oh yeah I know the combination on her lock." she replied with a slightly arrogant tone. You laugh slightly as you feel him pick up the pace. His cock feels huge in your pussy. You can feel every inch and vein as he pumps his cock in and out of your sopping wet cunt. Your legs curl up and you wrap your arms around him as he kisses and breathes into your neck and shoulder. Every movement he makes is exaggerated and amplified by your sensitive clit and pussy lips.

"Oh. Wow. Take it. Easy on me. I'm running. Kinda hot. Right now." you gasp at him between breaths.

"Oh looks like I might have worn her out on you." your mistress teases to him. She smacks him on the ass and he thrusts into you deeply. He freezes on you, and growls as he sends another enormously deep thrust into your pussy. He's getting a bit rough, and your pussy is getting wetter at the thought. You see her get up and glide over to the table and pick up the goblet of wine. She sits cross legged next you as he is thrusting into you harder and harder. You watch her put the goblet to her swollen lips and down the rest of the Shiraz is one gulp. She places it on the floor. You frown, but are soon distracted again by the constant building of your orgasm. He looks over and sees the empty glass next to you and laughs as he fucks you.

"Don't worry babe we brought lots." he breaths into your ear. Suddenly his cock hits you in the exact right place. You squeeze him tightly as you come.

"Oh Fuck! Oh. Oh. Jesus!" you cry out as your mistress and her assistant giggle and snort, reveling in your pleasure.

He stops, pulls out and grabs your ankle. You flip onto your stomach and you raise up to your hands and knees. You look over your shoulder and shake your ass at him. He is looking down at your back and running his fingers over your tattoos and tan-lines.

"You want these balls on your clit, huh slut?" he says to you. You look ahead and groan. Suddenly you feel a slap on your ass and his hands clamp down on your cheeks as he rams his cock back into you. You yelp and moan again as he begins fucking you in earnest. His balls slapping against your clit like a jackhammer. Your head hanging down, you look under you as his ball-sack swings and smacks against your cunt with every stroke. You feel a hand on the back of your head and you see your mistress kneeling in front of you. You feel another slap on you ass. Then another. You can feel the hot sting of his hand print on you. It feels like heaven.

"Want some more of these?" she asks, holding her tits together. You are unable to answer as the sensory overload of it all has you dumbstruck again. She giggles and then sits in front of you. She looks at you and then slides up close to you, her tits in your face. They look amazing as always and you lick and suckle her as she pushes each one into your face one after the other. She leans down and kisses you. She looks at the man fucking you from behind. She gets up and leans behind him, her face up to his ear. You hear her whisper something. He laughs and picks up his pace on you once again. You can feel his cock starting to harden. You curiosity overtakes you. You ask.

"She said she wants to eat the load I put in you" he replies as he pulls back and rams into you with an animalistic thrust. You feel yet another orgasm start to form inside of you. He starts fucking again.

"Say please, Lise." He says. "Say PLEASE"

"Oh PLEASE!!!" you yell as your clit feels like it is exploding under his balls. You feel the enormous load he's been saving for you crash into your hungry pussy and he moans loudly into the room with your face mashing against your mistress' big tits. He empties into you and you can already feel the new wetness leaking out of you. He pulls out and you feel the load seep out of you the moment he does. You put your hand on your sex and stay still as you feel the aftershocks of your orgasm ripple through you. You go down to your stomach and lay there panting. You roll onto your back and soon your mistress is pulling your legs apart again, making good on her promise. You are unable to resist. You cannot even open your eyes. She is gentle. She knows you are raw now and need to be handled delicately. You feel her tongue graze the most remote parts of your pussy and you try not to spasm as she does it. His lips are on your tits again, gently, playing with them and massaging them like they might break. He kisses your lips and neck and chest while you lay limp and exposed on the floor. You feel him get up and you hear the "fug" sound of a wine bottle opening. Another goblet fills with red wine and he places one next you as he sips his own. The bottle tips and fills the third goblet as she sucks the remainder of his load out of you, and then sits on her knees. Your lovers clink their glasses together over your naked body and laugh as you shake your head.

"Holy shit. I hate you. I hate you both. Now get in my bed."

The End

12