Unknown Territory

Story Info
A lesbian undergoes a dramatic change after being abducted.
1k words
50.6k
10
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rikki woke up in a large room. She had no idea how she had gotten here. To her dismay, she was only wearing her pink 28A bra and her panties. Looking around she saw that there was a man in the room as well. He had been stripped of all his clothes. Rikki looked away from him. She wasn't comfortable looking at naked men. Instantly, her mind strayed to her girlfriend. Just last night they had been making love in their college dorm room. It was hard to believe that someone could just come in to take her as though they knew when the lovemaking had ended.

A sudden noise startled Rikki. The man was waking up. He was just as confused as she was. He walked up to her with his hands covering his private parts. Rikki turned her head away as he made his way over. They just stood there in awkward silence. Rikki was determined not to look at him, but he was having no problem checking her out. He admired the smooth curves of her body. Suddenly large vents opened in the ceiling of the chamber. A gas began to pour through the slots.

The gas had a putrid smell to it. Rikki quickly plugged her nose trying not to inhale it. She couldn't help but think that she had been brought here to die. That's when the man fell to his knees and screamed in pain. Rikki looked to see what was going on. The man's love piece became erect and it began to throb as though something was trying to break through. Without warning it began to grow. It gained 1/4 of an inch in radius and extended outward three more inches.

Rikki gasped at what was happening in front of her, momentarily forgetting the gas filling the chamber. As the gas entered her lungs she felt her pussy grow hot. Then, it began tingling. It felt like her pussy began to shrink, but she realized that it was beginning to tighten up. She thought back to last night. She and her girlfriend had worked hard to loosen her pussy. Just last night, her girlfriend's arm had been in her vagina so deep that her elbow went into it. Now all that progress had been lost.

The heat then moved up to her breasts. She felt them getting heavier as they pressed into her small bra. Her boobs were now starting to spill over the edges of her underwear. The pressure continued to build until the hook connecting the cups of the bra snapped and her now D sized breasts fell onto her chest.

Rikki began to trace the edges of her nipples as though she wasn't in control. Her nipples grew hard at the sign of stimulation. Then suddenly, her breast began to grow again. They rapidly enlarged until her breasts were size K. Her pussy grew hot again and almost instinctually, she slipped her hand into her panties and began to rub while the other hand squeezed her right breast.

Rikki's attention was drawn suddenly to the man who was also masturbating on the spot. She found it strange that he was becoming more attractive. She found that she couldn't look away. Will overcame the sudden attraction as she thought of her girlfriend. Rikki couldn't betray her like that. Then again, she wouldn't mind if Rikki had a little fun, would she? Rikki felt he will being overwritten as she became attracted now to both men and women. She was now bisexual.

Suddenly Rikki's pussy grew hotter. He hand no longer sufficed to make her feel good. The remains of her bra were removed from her shoulders. Next to go were her panties. She violently tore them from her body as though it would take too long to let them slide down her slender legs. Rikki then noticed that her shoulder-length, light brown hair had grown and now fell just below her shoulder blades.

As though she couldn't control herself, she ran for the man, who had felt the same irresistible urge as she did. When they met up, Rikki was lain on the ground. Her boobs immediately fell to her sides. The man moved his large dick to her pussy. He didn't take his time for the insertion process and just shoved it right in. Pain rippled through Rikki as her freshly tightened pussy was ripped open. She didn't care though. It felt good. The man began to thrust his love piece in and out of the vagina. Rikki's pussy seemed reluctant to let the dick slide away. Overwhelmed with sexual desire, Rikki began to squeeze her tits. She screamed with pleasure at the combination of events happening with her body.

An erect nipple was brought to Rikki's mouth and she began to suck her own breasts while the man continued to pump. Pleasure filled Rikki's body so much that she began to shake. Her pussy clenched tighter around the piece that was inside it. She was coming to an orgasm. Without warning, juices started spraying from Rikki's vagina. She had never experience such a strong orgasm before. The spraying continued as the man followed suit. His juices were being shoved deep into Rikki's body.

After the ordeal was over, Rikki lay there panting. She was still rubbing her breasts as the man's dick was removed from her soaked pussy. Rikki's orgasm was over though. She was still spraying away. When she finally stopped, a door opened flooding the room with light. Rikki had been enjoying herself so much that she hadn't notice the dimming of the lights. A woman walked into the room and up to Rikki. When she got close Rikki noticed that it was her girlfriend. That didn't stop her from continuing to squeeze her large breasts. Her girlfriend crouched over her and helped Rikki kneed her breasts. "It looks as though my experiment worked. Thank you for helping me." With that, the two began another love making session with Rikki's new and improved body. Rikki managed to let an "I love you" out before her girlfriend's lips connected with hers.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
Andromeda7Andromeda7over 10 years ago

Don't let the troll bother you, thanks for the story.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Dr. Joseph's Office Ch. 01 Neurosurgeon Liana becomes a bimbo.in Mind Control
The Secret Book of Spells A young man finds a special book at an auction.in Mind Control
Prototype F-96 Guy finds strange remote.in Mind Control
Maggie Discovers Margaret became Maggie. Now she is becoming something else..in Mind Control
The Accident Ch. 01 Chris has some interesting brain damage.in Mind Control
More Stories