Unleashed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had moments like that. Nothing like the claws or those great fangs she'd lashed out at me with when I'd tried to soothe away her nightmares. Just little glints of gold in her gaze when she got annoyed or maybe a particularly sharp-toothed grin just before she tucked into a rare steak. I'd grown used to them by then, and I'm not too proud to say that knowing there was that ferocious and primal element was still there was quite the turn-on.

I watched as Jenny slipped the rubber sheath out of the wrapper and her other hand pushed me backwards to rise onto my knees. Her legs unlocked and she shifted around to settle on her own hands and knees in front of me before plucking the rubber from her teeth and engulfing the tip of my member with her mouth. She loved doing this to me. When her mouth hadn't been quite so busy, she told me that she liked to taste how much she turned me on. She'd certainly gulped down quite a lot of my excitement in the past weeks.

As Jenny slid forward on her hands and knees to slowly slide my thick length between her silky lips, I let my hands come to rest on her shoulders and slowly stroked over her smooth back to give her bare ass a somewhat possessive squeeze. My fingers groped at those firm, curvy cheeks as she sucked me deeper into her mouth. Then, Jenny did something she'd never done before. I felt myself reach the tight entrance to her throat and she swallowed my swollen head down and her lips finally slid up against the base of my length.

I would have said something, tried to tell her how amazing it felt to sink down into her throat and feel her tongue when it extended out to lick over my aching balls. Voicing anything beyond the gutteral gasp that I managed was utterly impossible. I couldn't do anything but try desperately to hold myself back until Jenny finally slid her lips up the length of my rigid length and planted a little kiss on the swollen tip. She then offered me a little wink that was both playful and enticing. After a little parting lick of the velvety tip, she lifted up the condom and rolled it down over me until it was safely in place.

"Where did you pick up that little surprise?" I finally asked.

"You've been giving me a lot of practice," she innocently replied before her voice dropped into a husky tone that was far from innocent. "Now, fuck me 'till I scream?"

Hearing Jenny, my sweet oldest friend, talk like that was almost surreal. Surreal and utterly impossible to refuse.

I pushed her backwards, up and out of her kneeling position, to land on her back. She let out a gorgeous melodic laugh at my ravenous enthusiasm and then lifted her bum off the bed to allow me to pull her soaked thong down over her legs and off her feet. I was left staring at her stunning nude body as she opened her legs for me and slid her hand down to tease her hot, pink pussy before my eyes.

"Well are you going to stop gawking or do I have to do everything myself?" Her voice carried a playful challenge.

She didn't need to ask twice.

I quickly shed my pants from where they had come to rest around my knees and practically pounced on her. She let out a delighted scream and tried to wrestle with me on the bed. I knew her heart wasn't in the wrestling because the girl could have thrown me across the room if she'd wanted to. A side-effect of her condition was a strength that could at times be un-nerving and surprising as it was settled within those gorgeously toned, feminine muscles of hers.

She lifted her arms and I quickly caught them and pinned them down hard to the bed leaving her looking up at me with all that smouldering cerulean. I slowly licked my lips as if trying to taste the sweetness of the moment in the air. Jenny let out a low growl and wiggled her bum against the bed in a half-hearted attempt to escape before I slipped up against her hot, wet slit and felt her open up to bring me inside that tight sheath of hers. All her feigned attempts at wrestling with me were cast aside as she felt me slowly sink into her, my thick length spreading her open and sliding down into her core. I watched her playful expression melt into an open-mouthed, silent display of pure bliss. Her breath washed over my bare chest and she slowly writhed beneath me, trying desperately to open herself enough to accept everything I had to give.

Our fingers interlaced and I pinned her hands above her head in the moment that I felt every inch of my pulsing length finally slip inside her. I pressed my hips down to force her into stillness against the soft bed sheets. Then, I descended down upon her and her hungry mouth clashed against mine in a kiss made to melt cold steel. Those beautiful breasts cushioned themselves against my hard chest and started to slip against me as she tried to wiggle me into moving inside of her.

I only kissed those tasty lips of hers and let my weight hold her at bay. She wasn't the only one who could be a tease. Yet, she did have more staying power as I couldn't resist starting to move my body, feeling my cock slide out of her and then plunge back into those snug, fleshy walls. Her first scream was muffled by my mouth as she convulsed around my length and her entire body shuddered with the force of her climax. She was incredibly sensitive to me and I knew exactly how to move to drive her insane.

We moved together in a familiar harmony until I finally felt the need to do something a little different. Releasing her hands, I reached down and lifted her legs up and over my shoulders. The sudden movement must have made me hit somewhere inside her that sent her over the edge as she could no longer concentrate enough to kiss me. Instead, she opened her mouth and I raised up whilst she screamed my name and raked her nails across my shoulders. Her feet came to rest behind my head and I had all the leverage I needed to begin ferociously fucking my beautiful girlfriend's pussy.

I felt my inner thighs immediately splashed with a hot gush of Jenny's sweet nectar after only moments of slamming against her. I looked down and saw her blonde hair had formed a halo around her head as it rested upon the cushion. Her beautiful tits bounced against her knees and she looked up at me whilst reaching up to grab the head-board and push herself back against each of my hard thrusts into her eager body.

Without the condom I don't think I'd have lasted more than five minutes, going at her like that. I felt something inside me rise to the surface, just like when we'd gone a little crazy in the woods. I looked down at Jenny and our eyes met even in amidst the hurricane of pleasure we were creating inside each other.

I fucked her to the soundtrack of her hoarse screams and to the steady rhythm of our bodies clashing together over and over again. That sweet music lifted to its inevitable crescendo as I felt myself building to my finale. Jenny found her last release before I did and every muscle in her body tensed up as her nerves crackled with the exquisite waves of pleasure rising through her body. She practically soaked my legs with her juices and closed her eyes as she grew slightly limp against me for a few moments. I tried to continue on and my own release began the familiar tingling in the base of my length as I fucked Jenny's spent pussy for all I was worth. The sudden pain shooting up the leg that Stuart had injured quickly slowed me down. I felt my muscle start to cramp up and what was going to be a volcanic orgasm started to taper off.

As it turned out Jenny's tight little slit was definitely not as spent as I thought. It was almost as if she was snapping out of a trance. She grabbed my shoulders and quickly spun me around to slam me back against the mattress. Her knees fell to either side of my hips with my pulsing member buried inside her. I watched as her back arched and her beautiful breasts were thrust out for me to enjoy. She'd surprised me by the sudden shift of position, but the little blonde firecracker was determined not to lose the tempo as she started riding me over the edge.

That was all it took. In moments, Jenny's bucking hips worked me back up to that intense high I'd been so desperately reaching for and I felt myself lose control. A sudden intense jolt sizzled through my length and up through my belly to explode in a supernova of pleasure that made my vision blur. When the world came back into focus, I felt my member pumping spurt after spurt of my cum into the condom.

It took me a whole minute after that to remember to breathe again. Jenny took that as a happy little sign and I felt her slow down on top of me before she lifted herself up and I slipped out of her.

"Sorry, my leg kinda gave out at the end there." I managed to eke out the words between fresh pants.

"Ha! Larry, only you would do what you just did to a girl and then apologise afterwards." She affectionately ran her fingers across my sweat-soaked brow to push my hair into a neat line.

"I just wanted to take you all the way there." I lifted my hands to rest on her hips and gave her an affectionate little squeeze.

"Well, you did take me all the way there. I just helped you over the last hurdle. That's what partners are for, right?"

"I wish I had a partner like you a lot sooner."

Jenny's smirk widened into a full, beaming smile. "You and me both. I wish..."

"What?"

Jenny suddenly went a little quiet and took her eyes away from me. I knew that look. It was the "oops, my mouth just got in front of my brain," look.

"Jenny, what?" I chuckled. Surely, after all we'd been through she wasn't keeping secrets from me?

"It's just..." She rolled her eyes, sucked up some courage and then looked right at me. "I was going to say I wish you were my first. Ok?"

That actually took me off guard. It honestly wasn't something I'd thought about all that much in the time since we'd gotten together. I knew she'd been with other guys. Hearing about that definitely hadn't been my idea of a good time but we had been friends since forever and she'd talked to me about that stuff.

"Jenny, you know that doesn't matter to me."

"I know." She lowered her hands to slowly stroke her fingers over my chest. I saw her lower her gaze down over my body and she let out a sad little laugh. "Why couldn't you have done this earlier? You were my sweet, best friend. The guy who I needed to grow out of loving. God, if I'd known this was under your shirt all that time then I don't think I'd be able to keep my teeth from nibbling on you."

"Well how do you think I felt? Knowing that all this," I slipped my hands over the hourglass shape of her body, "was just inches away when we were sat on your couch watching movies?"

"You shoulda made a move."

"I was too terrified to breathe properly and back then I didn't really know what a move was."

"I wanted it to be you, y'know. Before Jake and Tim. Before Stu-"

"Jenny I swear to all that is holy, if you start talking about your ex-boyfriends now then you're going to get such a spanking that your ass will glow for a week." I slid my hands down past her hips and squeezed her rear cheeks tightly to let her know I wasn't kidding.

She laughed with surprise and squirmed as she straddled me. "Sorry, I just wish it had been you."

"I'd be lying if I said that I didn't wish it was too, but look at us." I sat up and came to eye level with her. "This is more than I ever hoped for."

"What did you hope for?" Her voice fell into a little whisper as she looked me right in the eyes.

"Getting to kiss you goodnight."

"That's all?"

I nodded.

"Boy, are you an overachiever." She squeezed her bountiful boobs against my chest to punctuate her words.

"I think 'lucky bastard' is a more accurate description." I slid my hands up along her body to cup those soft pillows of flesh and gently squeeze her hard little nipples between my thumb and finger.

Jenny's laugh turned into a soft moan as she felt my hands gently kneading her breasts. Something inside her found its resolve then and she pushed me back before lifting herself off of me and resting beside me on the bed. She peeled the condom off of my length and found that my cock still had some steel in it. I watched as she threw the rubber sheath away into her bin before lowering her mouth over my spent organ once again.

As it turned out, I wasn't nearly as spent as I thought I was. Jenny's mouth was enough to return the trooper back to attention in moments, and she looked up at me and kept my gaze before sliding me back into her throat again. Her tongue slowly licked its way along my length as it began to throb inside her throat. Silky blonde strands of her hair tickled along my belly and my balls as she started to bob her head up and down. I hissed in a breath and reached down to push those fallen strands back and watch her face as she took me again and again all the way between her soft lips. Sliding into the tightness of her throat each time I bottomed out was downright unreal and when she finally lifted herself up from my newly engorged cock, I had started moving my own hips, instinctively making love to her throat.

She lightly flicked the tip of my cock a few times with her warm, wet tongue and then licked her own lips before looking down at me.

"Wanna do it from behind?" She cocked her thumb over her shoulder as if I might have missed the location of that spectacular ass of hers.

"Well, I dunno Jen. I mean it's getting late and-" I feigned a lack of interest for a few moments longer before lunging at her and wrapping her up in a tight embrace whilst laying light kisses along her neck. She laughed at the sudden change of heart. "Nope, not gonna ever be able to resist you," I lamented.

"Alright! Quit being soppy and get to work back there!" She gave my ass a little smack for encouragement.

I shifted around on the bed and Jenny fell onto all fours to offer her peachy ass up to me. Her legs parted to let her knees dig into the bed sheets on either side of us as I shuffled forward and slid my cock to rest upon the puffy little petals. I settled my hands on the slight inward curve of her waist.

"Want to throw me some protection?" She was now closer to her top drawer than I was.

I watched her reach out and then, to my surprise, slide the drawer closed with her fingertips.

"Jen-"

"Just start. A little..." She turned her head to look over her shoulder at me as she pulled her hand back and slipped her from her rosy cheek to watch me.

I swallowed my apprehension and took the incredible invitation. Feeling Jenny's slick pussy tighten around me as I slid inside her was worth almost any risk. She drew her lower lip between her teeth and nibbled lightly upon it as she felt me sink back inside her. When I was half way there, she pushed herself back and took me inside her completely.

She started to move, the position allowing her to rock that gorgeous ass back against my body. The little slaps of our flesh rang throughout her bedroom to be joined soon by our breathing growing steadily heavier by the moment. My hands tightened over her waist and I began to help her move faster and faster. She breathed with soft little moans and I soon felt the incredible sensation of Jenny's horny pussy convulsing around my cock. Her love juices squirted across my inner thigh as her body began to shiver. She took me deep inside her and stayed there as she rode the waves of her climax until its finale. Then, to my slight disappointment, she leaned forwards to slip my cock out of her. I almost pulled her back to bury myself in to the hilt once again but I sensed the movement was intentional on Jenny's part.

"Stop." She panted the word between laboured breaths.

"Are you ok?"

She rested her head down against her pillow and looked up at me with a dreamy smile and the question of "are you crazy?" hanging in her eyes. I smiled down at her and felt the sudden wave of warmth in my chest knowing I'd done that to her. Then, as she tried to regain a little of her composure, I crouched down and buried my lips against her bright pink, fleshy pussy. She tasted incredible, just as I remembered. Sharp, sweet, and utterly delicious. I'd obviously given her quite the shock as she wasn't expecting my tongue to suddenly begin flicking over her slippery little clit. I didn't want to tease, I wasn't there to make her feel warm and gooey inside. I wanted to steal her breath away again.

I was definitely up to the task.

Jenny's body quickly responded to my tongue lapping at her juicy slit and she let out a sudden cry as I rudely shoved her back over the brink. She came like a freight train, quaking with delight as she splashed her sticky, sweet nectar across my chin. I didn't stop there. With Jenny, I was always going to be greedy and I wanted her to ignite like the fifth of November. I got my wish. She squealed and squirmed and bathed my tongue in that sweet honey three more times as I licked her into a thunderstorm of rumbling climaxes.

Then, finally, she fell down on her stomach onto her bed and let out a content little squeak before trying her damndest to put the pieces of her mind back together after I'd so kindly blown them apart. I smiled down at her and then turned to reach over to open the top drawer again. Jenny's hand shot out to grab my wrist and she squeezed a little too hard for comfort. I saw a little glint of yellow in her eyes again for an instant before she took a long deep breath, closed her eyes and pushed my hand away.

"Larry, I wanted to do something different." She finally managed to make her lungs function well enough to speak.

"What? I could go get a leather jacket and pretend to be Han Solo for you." I teased her whilst lightly running my hands across her hips and over her waist to slip beneath her and give her breasts a firm little squeeze.

My mouth came to rest by her ear as she remained kneeling with her curvy bum stuck up in the air. I lightly licked across her lobe and then let her feel my teeth nipping at the soft flesh. She wiggled with delight beneath me and turned her head to look at me once again.

"I meant that we could... Well, if you wanted to we could try, um..." Not quite knowing how to voice her offer, she pressed her bare bum back to me and I felt my rigid cock slip up between her tight cheeks.

It was my turn to get a little breathless.

"Jen! You want to try that!?"

She nodded quickly in the affirmative.

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you."

She actually laughed at that.

"Larry, you can't hurt me. I'm a werewolf." She snapped her jaws at me, her eyes alight with mischief.

"Seriously, you don't have to." Though I raised myself up and peeked down between us to see her little butt-hole and I felt my cock twitch with excitement.

"But I want to! Look, I've heard it's pretty intense and I've never done it before. I've nowhere near trusted anyone enough to do it before. So you get to be my first. I want you to be my first." She wiggled her inviting ass and lightly massaged my cock in the process.

"Are you sure?"

"Larry, I'm about to drag you down onto your back and sit on you. Hurry up!"

Well, at least I didn't need anything to make matters easier. My cock was glistening with Jenny's slippery juices. I watched her reach back and pull her ass wide open for me. I saw my tiny target and wondered how the hell this was possibly going to work. Licking one of my fingers, I slowly lowered it to that tight little hole and pushed. Jenny groaned upon feeling the intruder in her butt and I slowly pushed deeper inside her. She was incredibly tight yet she soon relaxed enough to get used to it. I couldn't resist wiggling my invading digit and she let out a little breath of air. I knew it could work when I saw her excitement there as she laid her head against her pillow with her eyes closed and her breathing coming in short, sharp gasps.