Unleashed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sliding my finger out of her, I pushed the head of my slippery cock up against that little crinkled hole and hesitated only a moment.

"Ready?" I waited for her little nod in response.

I had to grasp my cock and push it forwards since there was no way I was getting into Jenny's tight ass without doing myself an injury otherwise. I felt the resistance and then the impossible nature of the feat as Jenny moaned in protest. Upon hearing that pained little whimper, I was going to pull away but in that moment I felt the swollen tip of my hard cock pop into her ass. Jenny moaned and lifted herself up to rest on her arms as she felt my invader spread her ass open for the first time.

"Are you alright?" I whispered. I had to whisper, every part of me was trying not to explode into that exquisitely tight opening.

She let out a little grunt in the affirmative but reached back to put a hand on my belly to push me back. No, not push me back, just to make me stop for a moment whilst she got used to the sensation.

"Fuck Jenny, this feels incredible." My words brought a fresh smile to her lips and she kept her eyes closed before her hand left my belly to grasp the bed sheets beneath her.

I took the signal, firmly grasped her hips and pushed forwards. Her body tensed as she felt me push inside her virgin ass and I took every inch as slowly as possible, stopping occasionally until she relaxed enough to take more of me inside her. When I was half way home, I slid back and started to slowly rock my hips in and out of her, unable to stop from wanting to fuck her any longer.

To my surprise, she immediately responded to my movements. I felt her body push back and I plunged deeper between those sweet cheeks every time I thrust into her quivering body. The orgasms, the lubricant or the fact that she had a little bit of an animal inside her seemed to allow her a more immediate enjoyment of the act than would otherwise have been possible.

Sinking deeper with every stroke, it wasn't long until I was buried completely in the ass I'd lusted after for years.

"Fuck me." Jenny's voice had taken on a somewhat inhuman tone. I caught its rather bestial nature without fully comprehending it. My bare cock was starting to piston into the tightest and most incredible place it had ever been.

I reached under her, one arm wrapping across her belly and the other sliding over her jiggling tits as I slapped my hips against her with each hard thrust. She started to clench her ass with every thrust, making me fight to bury myself inside her. I knew Jenny intimately, I knew when she was about to come but I'd never seen anything as intense as the way she was rocking her entire body back against me. Her fingers had torn her bed sheets to the point where I could see fluff rising up into the air from the cushioning every time I slammed my cock into her clutching ass.

Fucking the girl of my dreams in such a depraved way was definitely having an effect on me too. The soft pillowy mounds of flesh beneath my arm bounced and jiggled as I held them against her body. Her back arched to offer up her tanned ass for the plundering and I felt the rising surge bubbling up from my balls.

Jenny slammed back against me one final time and let out a silent scream as her orgasm ripped up through her body. I felt her ass tighten around my thrusting cock and I finally exploded with a deafening roar that rang throughout her bedroom. I blasted my thick cream into Jenny's gorgeous ass as she came violently around me. My eyes clamped shut so tight that when I finally opened them I saw stars. Jenny fell forwards and my cock sprung up from her deflowered bum to spurt one final rope of my cum across her hip when she fell back onto her bed.

I slumped forwards, slamming my fist onto her torn sheets and using my arms to guide me down onto the empty side of the bed. We both laid there looking up at the ceiling for what must have been ten minutes. I found one of her hands with mine and gently squeezed. She quickly squeezed it back as we both stared, wide eyed, at the paint on the roof.

"So that was... different." She finally spoke up to break the silence.

"Aha," I agreed.

"I think I'm gonna have to burn these sheets."

"I'd hang them on the wall. Get them framed." It had, after all, been a hell of a night. One that we both would never want to forget.

"Good idea. I'll have 'Anal is awesome' etched onto the frame." She held up her free hand to write out the words in the air.

"Are you alright?" I turned to look at her.

"Are you kidding? I was pretty sure we were caught up in the middle of an earthquake back there. I'm so content I feel like I should be glowing."

"That was a hell of a first time."

Jenny turned her head to hit me with those big blue eyes and a bright white smile. "It really was, wasn't it?"

- - - - -

I met Jenny outside her house just before dark on October 31st fully prepared for damn near anything. I was dressed as the evil count of legend, complete with cape and plastic fangs that were then tucked into my pocket so I could speak properly. I'd slicked my hair back and powdered my face with white make-up to complete the look.

Reaching up to knock on the door, I was immediately denied the opportunity to rap my knuckles on the wood before it swung open to reveal Jenny. Her hair was done up in wild, untamed tresses around her stunningly-gorgeous features. The white make-up subdued her natural tan and left her skin looking pallid and drawn whilst her eyes flared blood red with the new coloured contact lenses she'd bought for the occasion. Her lips were painted a matching crimson and looked damn kissable as they raised into a smile upon seeing me. I noticed that her fangs were thankfully one-hundred-percent plastic.

My eyes lowered to see the long, flowing red gown that she'd made from some old curtains. The seam went directly up the middle of the garment to finish at the large V that displayed her prominent cleavage. My two favourite fleshy pillows were pushed together and looked unbelievably good encased in all that smooth red material. I saw her silver medallion resting between the plump globes, held there by its usual black string about her neck.

The gown flowed down to show her hands and fingers that had been tipped with long, pointed dark red nails. I had protested against her buying those things given how she tended to claw at me with her own manicured fingertips but she said they'd look too good to pass up. I now had to agree. She really did look like some gorgeous Transylvanian noblewoman who had fallen to the charms of Dracula.

I followed the velvet waves down all the way to where they swirled about her feet. It was a great deal more conservative than she'd let on but I hardly cared. She looked amazing.

"Well?" She settled her hands upon her hips where the velvet moulded onto her like a second skin. She even managed to speak in a pretty normal tone with the enormous plastic fangs hanging over her lower lip.

"You look gorgeous."

"Seeing you look at me like that? Totally worth all the times I poked my finger sewing this all up." She flashed her fangs at me again in a somewhat-accidently sinister and thoroughly impish grin.

"Well, let's get going then." I turned and offered her my arm.

"Mama!" Jen called back into her house as she slipped her arm into mine. "Ze Count and I go forth to seek out ze blood of ze innocent!"

"Well the bloody Count better have you home by ten!" Her dad called back. Jenny hadn't been home by ten since she was fourteen.

"Zat is unlikely!" She laughed and closed the door behind her before reaching into a little bag she had slung over her shoulder and locking the door. Her eyes looked up to me shortly afterwards. "Did you bring them?"

I nodded.

"Where did you find them?"

"Ebay. They were made for a theatre prop, but they're made of iron and they're in full working order." I reached into my cape and brought out a set of heavy, black iron shackles.

Jenny saw them and took a long, deep breath. Then she smiled at me again somewhat hopefully and nodded. "So I guess this is it then."

"How do you feel?" I started walking down her garden path toward the gate, holding it open for her and closing it behind.

"A little hot. This thing is itching like crazy." She patted the medallion with her index finger.

"Well, let's hope that means it's working."

"This is so insane." She blew a long breath out between her fangs that whistled toward the end.

"I know. We are definitely crazy people," I surmised.

"Oh, totally. I mean, I know some couples like getting kinky with chains but going on a date to chain your girl to a tree to see whether or not she bites your head off or not has gotta be a first." I could see that Jenny was trying to sound much less worried than she was.

"Well make sure it's a clean bite if things go that way. And nothing below the waist." I gave her a quick sidelong glance along with a little wink.

She smothered a laugh and jabbed me in the ribs with her elbow. The material of her outfit didn't do much to blunt the impact.

"I dunno. If I keep any semblance of myself when I go all Cujo on you then I might remember how much I like putting a certain part of you in my mouth and start there." She wiggled her eyebrows at me and her cheeks lifted with her smile.

"Well, that's calmed my nerves to no end, Jen. Thanks." I slipped my hand around her to give her rump a playful smack.

"Hey! No starting anything you don't intend to finish." She returned the gesture by shamelessly groping my own rear end and leaning against me. I got a truly stunning view of her cleavage as she looked up into my eyes.

"You make a really sexy vampire, Jen."

"Right back atcha, Count."

We walked up from Jenny's house into the nearby park that was thankfully largely abandoned at that hour. It had a number of secluded spots that we could use for our odd little experiment. Jenny walked up to one such tree and turned to rest her back against the trunk. A little frown crossed her voluptuous red lips and she wiggled herself slightly against the bark. She cast her bag onto the floor by her feet and prepared herself for whatever was to come by taking a slow, deep breath.

"This is gonna be really uncomfortable," she surmised.

"It shouldn't be for very long. Then we can go get drunk and I can give you a back rub." I lifted the shackles and she offered one of her wrists. The metal locked into place and I carefully wrapped the heavy chain around the tree before clamping the other into place.

"Give that a tug," I suggested.

"Gosh, I don't know if I can right now Larry. I'm kinda chained up here." She cast me a smirk and a somewhat licentious glint in her hot, red eyes.

"The chains. Not your usual tugging toy." I felt a little tingle of protest between my legs at the idea of turning down the offer.

Jenny obediently gave the metal a testing pull. The chain stayed firmly latched around the tree and she remained bound in place.

"Guess I'm staying put. Any sign of the moon up there yet?" She looked up at the darkening sky and I lifted my gaze up to see up through the outstretched tree branches.

"I wouldn't know. Too many clouds."

"If it rains on my awesome costume then I'm gonna be pissed."

"At least you have me to warm you up," I consoled before I stepped up towards her and settled a little kiss on her lips. The hint of warmth cut smoothly through the chill of the surrounding air.

"Mmm. You've gotten real good at that."

"I have a good incentive to practice."

"Damn right you do. Do it again."

I did.

We stayed there for an hour with Jenny chained to the tree with thankfully no one spotting us. Darkness descended over the park as night claimed our side of the world for its own. I had slipped my cape from my shoulders and draped it over Jenny's to help keep her warm in the chilly October air. We had started talking about what we might get up to the day after in order to subdue our inevitable hangovers when Jenny suddenly lurched forwards, hanging forth from the tree on the chains.

"Jen!" I cried out and rushed forwards from where I'd been sat on an old rusted bench.

When she didn't reply, I hesitated and looked upwards. The full moon seemed impossibly bright in the night sky, having slipped out from between the clouds to look down upon the world. Realising what had happened and why we were there, I hesitated in my approach. She was still on her feet, leaning forward at a harsh angle with the chains holding her in place and her body having gone rigid with sudden tension. Her long, wild locks of hair had fallen down around her face to hide it from me.

"Jen?" I wasn't nearly as sure of myself now as I had been. Fear was anchoring its tendrils along my body and preparing to take hold.

She remained there, so still and silent, like some old partially-fallen statue of an equally-fallen angel. Then I heard the noise she was making. I didn't notice it at first because it was very quiet and because it sounded like a very rusted car engine trying to come alive. Yet it quickly became louder and unmistakably inhuman as she suddenly arched her back and opened her mouth to look up at the moon. Her plastic fangs sprung out from between her lips to land in the dirt between us and I saw that her teeth had grown considerably. The silver amulet was actually hissing against her skin whilst emitting a pale blue glow. She stared up at the moon with her mouth hanging open as her body heaved with the rapid panting of her breath. My cape spilled from her shoulders to pool around her feet.

I would have gone to her sooner, yet even after all we had been through in those past weeks I wasn't ready for her to actually start changing. I didn't realise how much I had convinced myself that Jenny was going to be fine. Our daily running, eating, and fucking had kept her inner animal sated for so long that the horrors of what had happened to her had quickly turned into a bad memory. Clearly, the beast within did not want to remain merely a thought of the past.

Her skin had taken on a shine as sweat trickled down her cheek and over her brow. Those red eyes remained fixed upon the moon, staring upon the silvery orb in the sky like it was some abusive lover that she couldn't tear herself away from. Yet the change seemed to go no further and after a few moments in which I was rooted to the spot, I stepped forth.

"Jenny!" My voice rung out like a thunderclap in amidst the silence that had fallen between us.

Her eyes immediately shifted and her gaze snapped upon mine. She looked at me at first as if I was a ghost. I saw confusion and then the whisper of a memory work its way across her features. She seemed to consider herself for a moment, looking down over her gown and then lifting her head to look upon me once again. Whatever her thoughts were, they seemed to clarify and she smiled at me. Those long, vicious fangs of hers settled over her lips to make the smile slightly terrifying.

"Larry." My name spilled forth in a feral growl as she rolled it across her tongue.

"Jenny. Is... is that you?" She still remained hanging forward from the tree on those iron chains.

"Of course it's me, Larry. Were you expecting someone else? Do you have another girl out there tied up and waiting for you?" Her bestial voice was lilted with a teasing note that was almost smothered in amidst an intense, husky passion. Her eyes remained wide open and staring out upon me in a truly unsettling manner.

I wondered if they had turned yellow behind those red lenses.

"Jenny, your teeth..."

The utterance and obvious fear in my voice made her blink and slowly open her mouth to run her tongue along her canines. I watched as she then closed her eyes and seemed to concentrate. The amulet flared bright blue and she lowered her head again for a few moments before looking back up at me. Those fangs had disappeared and she offered me a bright smile set upon pearly whites.

"There, is that better?"

"Much." I agreed whilst letting out a breath that I must have been holding back for at least two minutes.

"Good. Now set me free. I want to go play." Her sweet, innocent smile didn't quite reach her gaze.

"Jenny you just nearly turned."

"But I didn't, did I?" There was a hint of a challenge lingering in her voice.

"Well, no but-"

"Then let me out of these chains, Larry." Her voice still carried a hint of a feral rumble, though the sweet feminine tone had raised back to the fore.

"Are you sure, Jen?"

"I've never been more sure of anything. I feel really, really good actually." She slowly rolled her hips and stretched her body out as if feeling every inch of herself for the first time.

"Alright then." I slipped the key out of my pocket and approached her with no small degree of caution.

She remained still and watched as I slipped within reach of her jaws and quickly placed the key into the lock of the shackles. She sprung free immediately and grabbed my shirt to whirl me around and slam my back against the tree trunk she had just been chained to. Our faces were mere inches apart and I could feel her breath washing over my skin.

"God, Jenny. You're burning up." I reached up and placed my hands upon hers where she held fast against my chest.

"I could have been lying, you know." She slid her hands up along my chest. Those long, fake fingernails raked over my outer waistcoat until her touch came to rest upon my shoulders and I found myself looking into those eerie, intense eyes.

"About what?" I had a little trouble in meeting her gaze. I was still somewhat understandably terrified of her right then.

"About being alright. Maybe I wasn't alright. Maybe I wanted to bite you." She closed those last few inches between us and pressed her lips to mine. Even so far out on the edge, even knowing what she undoubtedly was, I couldn't help but sink down into the richness of her mouth.

She stopped kissing my lips and started trailing her mouth over my cheek and down across my neck, leaving lighter touches that sent little jolts of electricity through me. It was an odd contrast to have the woman of my dreams making me feel so good whilst knowing she could rip my throat out at any moment.

"I guess I've known for a while now that there was a good chance of this whole thing ending badly. That if it did go that way then I was probably going to wind up as a smear in the grass. I just learned not to care about it. I couldn't care about that and be there for you at the same time. So I decided I'd trust you and I'd love you and if that came back to bite me, literally or otherwise, then screw it. At least I got to have you for a little while."

Her kisses stopped and her brow came to rest upon my chest. Her hands squeezed my shoulders and gently stroked their way down my arms to entwine my fingers with hers.

"My Larry." She whispered the two words and I heard her voice without that feral taint to it for the first time since we saw the moon hanging overhead.

"You're still my Jenny, right?"

"Always. Forever."

She lifted her head up to look at me again and I saw her blink as the usual expression poured back into her formerly ravenously intense gaze. She seemed oddly content, given the circumstances.

"Let's go get drunk." She suggested as she stepped back and tugged me to stand before her.

"First, we should probably fix our make-up." I lifted her hands to my lips and kissed the back of each before letting her go and turning to grasp my cape and cast it over my shoulders. Thankfully it was dry and only needed a few leaves stroking out of its folds before I was looking like a half-decent copy of Bela Lugosi again. "You've got some of me on your lips."

I had no idea how close I'd come to that being a much more severe statement than it was.