Unleashed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,085 Followers

I considered leaving them to it, thinking about the inevitable catastrophe if I started knocking the door down. I'd probably find Jenny at the door, flushed and sweaty in her dressing gown whilst looking at me with those I-did-something-bad eyes of hers. That look usually meant it was time to get her out of trouble but I didn't think my mind could take the sight of her.

Then I heard the door lock turn shut and the key slip from the handle. It was a noise that brought me out of my thoughts and puzzled me. You might guess I should have taken the hint and left, they'd locked me out. They'd even taken the time to sneak into the kitchen out of sight of the windows to quietly lock the door. They obviously didn't want to be disturbed. The problem was that since I'd known Jenny for so long, I'd had a key to her house for the past five years. Jenny knew I had a key. If she didn't want me to come in, then why the hell did she lock the door and take the key out of the lock?

I'd barely formed the question in my mind before I'd reached into my pocket and grabbed my keys, Jenny's was easy enough to find. I quickly slipped it into the door, twisted, and stepped inside the house. I saw Stuart's back as he'd been returning to the living room after thinking he'd locked me out. My sudden appearance made him turn around. He was fully dressed, almost, I saw his jeans were unfastened and his cock was swinging freely. The shock of seeing me foil his attempt at keeping me out soon shifted to blind anger.

He charged right at me, taking me off balance as his body slammed right into my ribcage and smacked me up against the large fridge behind me. The impact took the wind out of my lungs and I instinctively sharply hefted my knee upward into Stuart's gut. The man sprang upright from where he'd shoulder-tackled me and the side of his face soon met my fist sending him staggering backwards a step.

My problem was that I still couldn't breathe. His first attack had taken me completely off guard and my lungs burned for air. As it turns out, the middle of a fight isn't the best place to catch a breather.

"You should have stayed outta my business you little shit!" I heard Stuart's voice growl before I felt his boot land hard against the side of my knee. It was a miracle he didn't snap my leg in half and I quickly slumped downward, still trying to breathe.

That was when I heard the unearthly feral snarl emerge from the door to the living room. Despite my current predicament, the noise sent a dark chill through me. In his rage, Stuart didn't seem to hear it. As he moved toward me again, I saw the familiar feminine fingers curl around his neck from behind before they squeezed. He had just enough time to release a choked gasp before he was lifted backwards off his feet and his entire body was sent crashing abruptly back down to earth.

Jenny was there, wearing nothing but a very skimpy pink thong and what appeared to be a tiny pink jacket that would normally have teased a stunning view of her breasts. As it was, my oldest friend was not in the mood for teasing right then. Instead she went right for blood. Before Stuart knew what hit him she had jammed her knee in his chest and had started slamming her fists across his face in a steady, bone-crunching rhythm. After about five of those punches she lifted herself up, grabbed one of his feet and dragged him out on his back through the front door. There was a moment when I couldn't see what was going on but I guessed she was fishing out her house key from his pocket. Then, from the spine chilling shriek I heard that followed I guessed she'd also given his freely swinging pecker some attention.

Quickly, she walked back inside and closed the door. I heard the key in the lock again and then the patter of her feet across the hard wood kitchen floor as she rushed toward me.

"My God, Larry! Is anything broken?" She asked.

"I'm..." I took in another precious lungful of air. "I'm good. Just w-winded me."

I felt her arms encircle my shoulders, the softness of her breast pressed against my upper arm. My Jenny.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I was waiting for you, I opened the door like this and he took it as an invitation." She lifted one of my arms over the back of her neck and helped me up onto my good leg. I grabbed the kitchen counter for balance. Standing on the limb Stuart had kicked felt like shoving a knife into my kneecap.

"Are you ok?" The sudden realisation of what I'd walked into came crashing down on me.

"I... I was scared. He grabbed me, shoved his tongue down my throat and wrestled me into the living room. I kept saying no but he... I think he was on something. When he heard you knock, he punched me and went to lock the door. Then," Jenny's eyes had started to glisten as the words poured from her lips. "Then I heard him hurting you and I got... I got mad." She looked over her shoulder to the kitchen floor where specks of blood were still splashed over the wood. Then she buried her face in her hands and started to cry.

"Hey, c'mere." I reached out and gently pulled her against me. "I'm really glad you got mad." I planted a little kiss in amidst her smooth blonde strands.

"But this was supposed to be our first night together, it was supposed to be really good and," she blubbed and trailed off as she buried her head against my shoulder and wrapped her arms around me tightly. It only hurt a lot.

"Jenny, it's alright." I heard the sound of Stuart's Harley starting up outside, the sound soon faded as he drove away. "See? He's gone and it's just us now. If you just want to watch a movie or something that's fine. I've waited long enough for you, a little longer isn't going to bother me. You're worth it."

"I am?" She sounded sceptical.

"You are." I assured. "We should call the police."

"No! Not tonight. I don't want to spend tonight answering questions. He's gone. He's not coming back any time soon." I felt her hand lay open upon my chest, she was feeling the beat of my heart. Her voice became softer, almost entranced. "If he comes back here again I'm not going to be scared. I'm going to..." I felt her fingernails dig in to my chest suddenly. I started at the touch and she seemed to retreat from her thoughts to stroke my chest lovingly.

"Ok, ok, no police tonight. You promise you'll call them tomorrow though?" If anything else happened with this guy I wanted at least a report of this.

Jenny nodded and looked up at me. I lifted my hands to gently wipe her cheeks and since the opportunity presented itself I kissed her lips, hoping to hell to convey just how much I loved her.

It turned out I did pretty well since it took her a few seconds to raise herself from a dreamy little trance once I'd stopped kissing her. When the light came back into her eyes it was fierce and bright. Then she quickly sniffed the air and wrinkled her nose before turning to look across the kitchen at the bag I'd left on the floor.

"Did you bring me something?" She deftly slipped out of my grasp and hopped on over to the bag.

"I...um..." I really didn't want her reminded of our wolf problem right then.

I didn't get a chance to think up an excuse, she quickly plucked up the bag from the floor and plundered it for the items I'd bought. She seemed a little bit puzzled by them, lifting the plant to her nose and pushing it away quickly afterward.

"What's this?" She looked back at me.

"It's the closest thing I could find to a cure for..." I mimed claws and a snarl. "You put the flowers in the locket and the seeds are to grow more. It's supposed to stop anything from happening." I told her, not particularly wanting to terrify the girl with specifics.

"Oh. Like this?" She plucked some of the leaves, stuffed them into the locket before closing it up and lifting the string over her head. The silver wolf's head engraved upon the amulet glimmered at me from between the deep curves of her breasts.

"Y-yeah." Jeez. I'd bought it for practical reasons but it looked amazing sitting there between those firm round globes.

"Well the flower smells awful, but since it's you." She walked back over to me and kissed my cheek in thanks. I couldn't smell anything. Anything except her of course and she sure as hell didn't smell bad in the slightest.

Jenny took my hand and stepped away to gently tug me toward the living room. I followed along through the doorway and found myself looking at a lit fireplace and a room decorated for sin.

Candles lined the walls, not many since she didn't want to burn the place to the ground, but certainly enough for me to admire her form in the low flickering lights. The little pink waistcoat she was wearing was unbuttoned and soon slipped from her flowing shoulders to be flicked onto the couch. I watched the slow display, entranced at the smooth curves and ripples that formed her back. The thin strip of lacy material that clung to her hips and plunged down between her bare rear cheeks caught my eye again until she whirled around.

Perfect firm round globes bounced into view, each tipped with a light pink nipple that contrasted against her golden bronze skin tone. She was smiling wickedly, her lower lip drawn in between her teeth at the corner of her mouth. On the floor there were four large beach towels and a few pillows spread out over each other. She lifted her hand and wiggled her finger at me in a come-hither gesture. I sure got-thither as fast as I could on my bad leg.

She noted the limp was still there and lifted her hands to my shoulders before gently pressing down to ease me to lie out upon the towels.

"Jenny, we don't have to." I told her.

"Yes, we really do." She quickly corrected me.

It didn't take her long to unbutton and peel me out of my shirt, her hands were frenzied and her eyes wild with hunger. I laid back and kicked off my shoes with a hiss of pain as those knives shot up my leg again. Jenny soon unbuckled my belt and tugged my trousers down over my legs, peeling away my socks shortly after to leave me only in my under shorts. Apparently those could wait to be discarded as she quickly pounced on me.

I felt those magnificent breasts squeeze against my chest as her mouth locked onto mine in a fevered duelling of tongues. I quickly lifted my arms to wrap around her as she lifted one leg over me to straddle my waist. I couldn't believe this beautiful centre of all my teenage fantasies was finally in my arms. I'd known many things in my life that disappointed when I finally found them. Jenny wasn't one of those things.

I wanted to tell her, I wanted to scream how much I needed her. Instead I kissed her with as much open ferocity as she kissed me. The feel of her silky tongue against mine, slipping and sliding as they wrestled together, it was indescribable. My cock had been rigid and harder than steel from the moment I'd seen her slide her little waistcoat off. As we tussled together and she started to rub herself against my engorged length I felt the moisture between her legs. The little triangle of fabric covering her pussy was soaked with her excitement.

Her long waves of golden hair fell around my face, I felt them tickle my cheeks and interlink with my own short black strands. I caressed her back, feeling every gentle smooth slope and incline. I felt the growl in her throat as she lowered her hand and deftly ripped my under shorts free in one quick flick of her wrist.

Her fingers turned from forceful to gentle as they wrapped around my cock. I felt her press my swollen tip against her barely clad sex. I cold feel every silken fold of her beneath that thin material. She pulled away from our kiss for a moment and reached over beside the fireplace to grab a small packet I recognised all too well. I watched as Jenny split open that little sachet with her teeth and slipped out the thin plastic sheath. I felt her body slide down over mine, the feel of those firm tits slipping down over me was incredible, especially when my cock slid into the valley between them to pop up and lightly bonk her on the chin.

She grinned up at me and then lowered her mouth over my cock, her hot sucking lips taking all of the pulsing flesh that she could. She quickly bobbed her head a few times as I clenched my fists to my sides in an effort not to explode straight away. Then, when she was content, she unrolled the condom down over my cock and lifted herself up to crouch over me. I saw her peel her thong aside and the sight of her swelled labia and glistening bright pink folds made me sit upright as she slowly sank down over my desperate length.

Tightness and heat engulfed me. Her low moan of approval was music to my ears as I lifted myself up and cupped her breasts with my hands. Her eyes had closed tightly as she slowly impaled herself upon me and then opened with a thoroughly pleased and slightly shy smirk on her lips. I loved ever part of her but the feel of her breasts settled in my hands was a true landmark experience for me. They were impossibly soft, yet perfectly shaped, with her hard perky nipples pointing up to my lips. I quickly accommodated them by flicking my tongue over one pebbled, rubbery peak before moving my head to take the other between my lips and sucking deeply.

My efforts were rewarded with a tightness of breath and a little squeak from the vixen in my lap. I felt her pussy tighten around my cock as I sucked on her breast. She was clearly incredibly sensitive. I let that hard little nub slip from my lips as she started moving her body against mine. Up until that point she had been slowly sinking down over me and the moment she had me fully inside her, she began to rock her hips in a sensuous grinding motion.

It felt incredible. Too incredible. I wasn't going to last very long at all. My hands slipped from her breasts and down around her body to slowly grasp her bare bottom. Those tight cheeks felt good beneath my fingers as I watched Jenny let her head roll back and her left hand grasp onto my shoulder for leverage as she worked her tight pussy into a juiced up frenzy. Her free hand rested on the floor behind her as she arched her back giving me a close up view of those beautiful tits bouncing with her movements.

It was too much, I was suddenly terrified. I wanted to give her everything, to make her scream. I wasn't going to last. I couldn't.

Then I felt Jenny's fiery pussy squeeze and flutter around my cock as she started to tremble with desire. I wasn't going to have to wait. Instead I shocked her by suddenly increasing the pace of my body, lifting my hips up to meet her and slipping myself deep into her juicy pussy. Her grip tightened on my shoulder as her breath caught in her lungs and we both found our release in the space of a few moments.

Jenny found her voice and screamed a low hoarse cry of bliss as I felt my cum pump along my cock into the protective sheath of the condom. I loved it, I loved her. My entire core felt filled with white hot energy as I felt Jenny's sweet nectar dripping down my inner thighs.

The beauty atop me curved her mouth into an open smile as she lifted her head to look down at me. Her hands cupped my cheeks and she kissed my lips with a delicate, loving caress.

"I love you." I whispered as our lips parted.

"Guys always say that after the act." She twittered with affectionate amusement.

"Well I loved you before it, during it, and I'm pretty sure I'll love you long, long after it." I teased whilst letting my hands rest on the smooth curve of her hips and giving her a gentle squeeze.

"We waited way too long to do this." She squirmed contentedly in my lap.

I felt myself grow stiff and my hunger was set alight once again.

"We should do it again." I surmised.

Jenny's face lit up and I smirked at her before lowering my mouth to taste the silky smooth skin of her breasts once again.

"Like those, do you?" Her fingers slipped through my hair.

"I like everything about you."

"You seem to concentrate on those more than the rest." She noted with a teasing lilt to her sweet voice. "Why don't you spend so much time kissing and licking at my toes? Or my earlobes?"

"Not as much to play with." I said in a slightly muffled voice. My mouth was busy sucking one of her nipples between my lips.

"Mmm, are you saying my boobs are too big?"

"Your boobs are perfect." I lifted my mouth from her nipple and kissed her full on the lips.

Eventually I felt her push back on my shoulders and I found myself looking at her gorgeous features as they beamed at me.

"We're going to need another condom." She noted as she planted her feet on either side of me and lifted her pussy from my cock with a slick wet squelch.

"Can we..." I started before I realised I wasn't nearly as comfortable as I should have been right then.

Jenny froze, I saw a sudden twinge in her body as I'd been about to speak and she looked down at me apprehensively. It dawned on me almost immediately that she thought I was going to ask her to leave the condoms where they were and continue without.

"No! I mean, er, I just wanted to taste you. You know, before we do it again." This was getting very awkward.

Jenny's expression turned from apprehensive to slightly confused. I think that she assumed I meant I wanted to kiss her mouth some more. Then I saw the light turn on behind her eyes and she gave me a sly little smirk.

"Larry, do you want to lick my pussy?" She wasn't going to make this easy for me.

"The thought crossed my mind." I rolled my eyes.

"You are such a doofus."

"That thought crossed my mind too." I nodded.

"Well, since you are my doofus..." She turned around until I was looking up along the backs of her legs at her peachy bum. Taking a step back to stand over my head, I looked directly up at her puffy pink slit as she slowly crouched and lowered that juicy treat over my mouth.

I felt her hands on my chest, sliding slowly down over my stomach until they reached my cock. My arms lifted to wrap over her thighs and hold her tightly as I ran my tongue along her succulent petals.

Her hands descended to rest on my chest as she perched on my ravenous mouth. I felt her touch slowly begin to descend southward over my body. All that time I'd spent working out in the summer seemed to pay off big time because Jenny sure seemed to enjoy stroking her hands across my newly-developed muscles. She lowered her body down against mine until her breasts flattened against my belly and I felt the cool touch of her new locket against my skin as she peeled the condom from my cock. Her fingers encased the base, gently fondling my balls as her mouth descended over the tip of my aching erection.

Had I been able to claim any previous experience at all in this particular area I might have noticed that Jenny was not exactly responding normally to the attentions of my tongue. I licked those delicate folds, exploring and finding our all her little sweet spots and she was responding in a way that would make most women exceedingly jealous. Her juicy slit was almost continuously climaxing on my mouth, her sweet nectar flowed freely down my cheeks and over my chin as I plundered her delights. Touching her clit was an almost dangerous act whilst she was sucking my cock as she seemed to lose herself entirely in a continuous wave that wracked her body. I felt her teeth slip against me as she lost control and then the contrast of her tongue when she found herself again.

I felt Jenny lick over the tip of my cock and playfully gave her bottom a squeeze that made her yelp in surprise and sit upright. I kissed her pretty pussy goodbye and she slipped away to whirl around and look at me again.

"You know maybe this whole werewolf thing isn't so bad." She breathed huskily as she lowered her lips to lick her own juices from my cheek.

"You certainly seem to be enjoying yourself." I concurred.

Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,085 Followers
1...34567...14