Unleashed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,088 Followers

The next message made me a little more concerned. Jenny told me that she'd told her parents what had happened with Stuart and they'd phoned the police. Apparently they were going to come over later that day and talk about it with Jenny. I quickly messaged her back to let her know it was ok and to call if she needed me.

The final message on my phone was from Ed. I guess you could say that if Jenny was my girlfriend now then Ed had gotten the promotion to best friend. Like most self respecting nerds, I tended to avoid sports like the plague. Ed was something of a paradox in that he definitely had some serious nerd credentials whilst being seriously into sports. He also happened to be unnervingly good at most of them too.

Yo dude! Nice going with Jenny! Subtlety wasn't one of his strong suits.

Ed knowing about us meant that Jenny had obviously told her friend Sue Goldsworth. Sue was a nice girl who could not keep her mouth shut about anything. If she got a new pair of curtains, the whole school knew about it the next day. It didn't really matter of course, now that Jenny and me were together, I didn't really care if the world knew how I felt about her. Besides, it wasn't like we didn't have bigger problems to deal with.

After the police had been to visit her house, I got a call from Jenny.

"Heya sexy," she purred.

"Hiya. How'd the interview go?" I tried to keep my tone light.

"It was fine. They were really nice. If Stuart shows up again he's going to jail and they've put his description out there. Hopefully they'll get him soon or..." She trailed off, sounding a little worried.

"Or you'll knock his lights out again," I quickly filled in.

I heard her laughter from the other end of the phone.

"Yeah, sure I will," she agreed.

"So I take it that I'm not invited over again tonight?"

"Sorry, but I think my parents need a few days to get their heads around all this crazy," she reluctantly told me. "But I'll see you tomorrow, right?"

"Unless school gets blown up." I casually agreed.

"We should be so lucky." She giggled with that naughty edge in the noise that made my underwear feel like it was going to melt at any moment.

"Alright, I'll come by tomorrow morning and pick you up."

"Great, thanks Larry."

"Hey, it's what I'm here for."

"I'll see you tomorrow then?"

"See you." I clicked off the phone.

It was oddly remarkable just how much the dream didn't bother me when I spoke to her. After I'd put the phone down however, I remembered those big black claws on my arms and those teeth against my neck. Suppressing the urge to crawl under my bed sheets and never come out again, I quickly flicked through my phone and found the image Jenny had sent me earlier that day. Her playful little wink, the obscene view of her exposed sex. That was my Jenny: gorgeous, naughty, and playful. She wasn't a monster.

It calmed me down to watch her there, made me remember everything that came before and all the reasons I loved her. They sure as hell trumped a nightmare.

- - - - -

The next morning I was at Jenny's house bright and early. No sooner had the door opened than she was barrelling out to take a running leap into my arms. I caught her against me and found her lips hungrily searching out mine almost straight away. My leg had thankfully healed a little more and I could hold her up as she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms across my shoulders.

"Yikes! Take it easy you two!" Jenny's dad called out to us from the kitchen.

"Mrlgrn." Jenny not-so-eloquently replied as her tongue was busy wrestling with mine.

She wasn't going to let me go, that much was clear. Her fingers combed through my hair lovingly as our lips slipped together again and again. Apparently she'd missed me.

When the insatiable vixen finally came up for air I found myself staring into those big blue eyes as she breathed against my lips. Then, as if remembering where she was, she offered a shy smile and lowered her gaze. I kissed her lips lightly to let her know I certainly appreciated her greeting and she buried her face against my shoulder to stifle her laughter.

"Put her down, you don't know where she's been!" Mr. Taylor finally insisted, though it was obvious he was suppressing his own smile.

Jenny hopped back onto her feet and turned to the doorway.

"Bye, dad!"

"You be careful." The old man's voice took on a greater degree of concern.

"I will! I've got Larry to look after!" She quickly doused my masculinity and then fired it up again when she reached behind her and gave my cock a stealthy squeeze through my pants.

"Have a good day you two!" He called after us as we turned around to walk down the driveway.

"We will!" We routinely chimed back.

"So, that was the nicest hello I've ever had." I casually commented as we made our way to the bus stop.

"Larry, I am so freakin' horny!" She complained. "Here, feel." Quickly snatching my hand up, she'd lifted her frilly plaid skirt and introduced my fingers to the sodden, tight flesh between her thighs.

"Jenny! We're in the middle of the street!" I reminded her as I snatched my hand away.

"I know! I'm going insane! I need you in me now." She stopped and stamped her foot in protest.

"You need to put some underwear on!" My whisper might as well have been a yell.

"C'mon Larry, I'm going to be sat in a puddle in class if I don't get some relief soon." She begged.

"Jenny, we can't." I stopped, caught myself. "Wait a second, what the hell am I saying? Come on." I snagged her hand as a big grin split her pretty features. It didn't take us long to find a quiet spot in a secluded car park.

"Here? It's a bit public isn't it?" She suddenly sounded worried.

"Yeah, we might get caught." I teased as she turned around and placed her hands up against a brick wall.

"Then we should go somewhere else!" She complained. "Condoms are in my bag."

I quickly fished out the little packet and un-zipped my jeans in the process. My cock swung into the fresh morning air a few moments later. I quickly slipped the rubber sheath out of its sachet and rolled it down over my cock with trembling fingers. Jenny was the horny minx, sure, but I was still an eighteen-year-old male with a very willing, very sexy partner in front of me. I wanted her right then just as much as she wanted me.

Getting hard wasn't a problem since I'd been pretty much rigid ever since she squeezed my cock in front of her dad. When she'd slipped my hand up her skirt it certainly cemented things in that department.

"God, Larry. Please fuck me. I need you." She moaned as I grabbed her skirt and flicked it over her ass.

Her pussy lips were swollen and tinged with glistening pink arousal. I wanted to taste her again but there was no time. I slowly positioned my cock at her entrance and we both groaned in harmony as my thick cock spread her juicy cunt open and I sank deep inside her quivering depths.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" Jenny gasped as she almost immediately came, leaving her shuddering around my sensitive flesh.

My hands gripped and massaged her firm peachy ass as I slowly buried every inch of myself inside her yielding wet folds. She looked over her shoulder at me hungrily, a flash of yellow horrible eyes filled my mind as I blinked and then faded as I looked over my gorgeous Jenny.

My leg wasn't fully recovered yet but it was definitely up for this. I started to move, rocking back and forth with slow short thrusts inside her slick, tight channel. I mercilessly groped her gorgeous ass as I fucked her. This wasn't the slow loving sex we'd shared a few days ago. It was raw, feral, and equally satisfying. I saw her look over her shoulder at me, her mouth hanging open as blissful screams were strangled in her throat each time my cock slammed inside her. She quickly fell into my rhythm, rocking back against my onslaught until our bodies clapped together in rapid succession, pistoning against each other industriously. I saw Jenny's eyes close tightly as she came again, her sweet juices splashing against my inner thighs.

It didn't matter. Nothing mattered except making her feel as good as I did. I lunged forwards, my chest resting against her back as my hands moved up from her incredibly cute butt to fondle her breasts underneath her pink tank top. Thankfully she'd worn a bra or she'd have been quite indecent in that thing. I quickly slipped my hands under the snug fitting material and pushed the bra up to grope those ripe, hanging globes.

In this position she was supporting a little of my weight, but it didn't seem to matter. I lifted my mouth and gently nibbled on her ear making her scream aloud as her countdown timed out and she exploded with a fiery climax around my cock. That was all I could take. My cum surged up and filled the condom, my cock slid all the way inside her well-fucked honey-pot and settled there for a few moments whilst my knees trembled and I felt my world come apart.

The thrill of being caught along with the intensity of the sex had made that one of the best experiences of my life. My leg ached again afterwards but it was completely worth it. I gave her earlobe a loving nip before lifting myself upright. I looked on the ground between Jenny's spread feet and saw a little wet spot where she had spilled herself onto the cold stone. I happily fell to one knee and used my tongue to lick up the stray beads of her juices on her thighs and around her puffy labia. Once she was suitably cleaned up, I stood and she quickly returned the favour, peeling off the used condom and quickly giving my cock a few quick sucks to clean me up. She slipped me back inside my pants and left me to zip up as she re-fitted her clothing.

Looking at us, you wouldn't know we'd been fucking like animals only moments before except for our slightly-flushed features. We grinned at each other like idiots and then walked hand in hand to the bus stop. We'd missed our bus, of course, but it didn't matter. We only missed registration.

When we arrived in class we definitely got a few looks from the people already there. Apparently what we'd been up to was a lot more obvious than I thought. We quickly excused our lack of punctuality and moved to sit together whilst blushing furiously.

The day continued in a much more normal manner as we were re-introduced to our classes and we were given great lumps of reading to do. Jenny fell back to the usual routine as I helped her understand our work for history class whilst she told me what I kept doing wrong during our maths class. Then the bell rang for lunch and we walked out together. Or at least I thought we were going to walk out together until Jenny grabbed me and pulled me into an empty classroom. She definitely had that look in her eye again.

"Jenny, what the hell?" I looked around the empty classroom for any sign of life. Thankfully it seemed completely unused.

"Relax." She said as she pulled me along the aisles between the desks to shove me down in one of the chairs. "This is Miss Blake's room. She's off sick today. No one's going to bother us."

Jenny lifted her skirt to show me her bare pussy before offering a quick wink and throwing one of her long toned legs over my lap to comfortably straddle me.

"Have you planned this!?" I asked incredulously.

"Yep, I checked the staff schedule this morning. I figured I'd have a craving for you right about now and..." She reached up under the hem of her tank top and pulled it up over the deep curves of her lacy black bra. I saw the valley of her cleavage with the silver locket still hanging between her voluptuous breasts. I heard the melodic sound of her teasing laughter when she glimpsed the suddenly intent look in my eyes. Her fingertips slipped inside one of her cups and produced another condom from within the seam before wiggling it suggestively in front of my eyes.

"You plotted." I was entranced.

"Yep, I'm a plotter." She nodded.

"You'll scream." I noted.

"You'll have to kiss me quiet then won't you?"

That was all it took before I was fumbling with my jeans. Jenny slipped the condom packet between her teeth and lowered her hands to help. She quickly unbuckled my jeans before I took over and shoved them down my thighs along with my underwear.

"Fuck, I love your body." She said as my abdominal musculature came into view.

"Really?" The surprise was a little obvious. I guess I never thought of myself as a guy who'd ever have a body girls would love.

"Of course, silly!" Jenny's tone was chiding as she plucked the condom from between her teeth, unsheathed it, and rolled the thin plastic film down over my cock. As usual, it didn't take much to get me rigid when it came to my Jenny. Once her work was done she gave the tip of my member a gentle flick and ran her hands up over my chest. "All this hard man underneath me? You did this for me?"

I nodded as she lifted her hips and closed my eyes to savour the sensation of her pussy once again sliding down over my cock. My hands lifted up her skirt and groped her tight butt. God, I loved her ass. I loved feeling it move whilst I pumped my cock inside her.

"I did it for you." I breathed before feeling her lips on mine.

"You're so good to me." She moaned against my mouth as she moved. I sealed our lips together, the seams interlocking as she continued her movements.

I lifted one of my hands from her ass to slide up her back and into her silky blonde curls. She clearly approved of the firmness as I took a hold in her hair and held her against me. I felt the soft padding of her bra against my chest as her tits bounced and jiggled with every thrust.

Jenny came suddenly and without warning, her scream smothered inside my mouth. The first was the catalyst for her to truly start moving as she craved more and more. Her pussy started to quiver around my cock as she rocked herself through multiple peaks of climax. I felt her tongue licking against mine, her teeth nibbling at me and her lips growing firm and insistent as we furiously made out.

In the car park, it had been mostly me that had control, but now Jenny was definitely back in the saddle, and she was loving every minute. Her hips seemed to blur as my cock slammed her again and again. Another scream was lost in my throat as my fingers tightened in her hair and I held her against me. She was losing control and I wasn't far behind her.

With a final burst of energy, she gushed her hot slippery juices around my cock and I felt the wet heat rise up to splatter inside the condom.

We gently held each other as we rode out our mutual orgasms. I moved my thighs beneath her, feeling the wet stickiness of her sex.

"You get so wet, Jen." I chuckled softly as I kissed her cheek.

"I know! I should be stopped." She nipped the tip of my nose with her teeth.

"We're gonna need to burn this chair." I noted.

"Oh come on, spoilsport. You just got laid in Miss Blake's class. We all know how you love Miss Blake. If I put on an Australian accent then can we do it again?" Jenny teased. She lifted herself up off of me and bent over to look inside her bag for some wipes.

"I do not fancy Miss Blake!" I lied. I totally fancied Miss Blake.

It wasn't that I was crazy about the woman, it was a purely sexual thing. Miss Blake was a 28 year-old French teacher from Australia who knew how to get the attention of the male half of the population. She always wore thigh-length skirts, dark sheer stockings, high heels, and a comfortably-fitting blouse that highlighted her charms to the point of distraction. I hadn't taken her class for two years now but that didn't mean the woman had escaped my fantasies.

She was tall, leggy, and blonde, with medium-sized breasts. Her hair was always highlighted or styled in some way or other and it fell smoothly around her round cheeks, seductive eyes, and pouty lips. Combine all that with the silky French accent she always feigned, and I was a gonner.

"I can hear your heart racing you know. I know when you're lying." Jenny accused, she was keeping her tone playful but something a little more dangerous came into her gaze that she was obviously trying to hide.

"Well that's good to know." I gulped comically. "In that case I should probably tell you about my alternate life and all my wives in Australia."

Jenny pursed her lips as her expression brightened, albeit into a playfully critical look as she reached down and peeled the condom off of my cock.

"So you do like Miss Blake?" Jenny pushed not-so-innocently.

"Without lying?" I prompted.

She nodded.

"Well then yeah, she's an incredibly sexy woman. Along with you and my next door neighbour, she's at the centre of most of my fantasies. The teacher thing helps too of course. I have this one where we're in class; just me, you, and her. I'm answering all the questions right and, just like in real French lessons, you're doing fucking terribly," I said, eliciting an annoyed growl from Jenny. "She brings me to the front of the class for doing so well and because you've been so bad I get to bend you over her desk and..."

"Alright! I get it! Too much information." Jenny stuck her fingers in her ears and closed her eyes.

I stood up and kissed her, she quickly and eagerly melted against me.

"I'm a guy, Jen. I fantasise about women. In other news, the sky is blue and puppies are cute. Tell me if I'm lying when I say this: I want you. Just you. I love you." Apparently the message got across pretty fast as I saw Jenny's lip quiver and her eyes start to shine before she leapt on me.

I held her up, kissing her hungrily and sharing everything I had with her. My hands held her butt aloft and she wrapped those gorgeous long legs around me.

When she finally pulled away her face was flushed with colour.

"So do you want to bend me over her desk now?" She asked.

We both looked at the desk. Then we looked at each other. Jenny wiggled her eyebrows at me.

You can probably guess what happened after that.

- - - - -

"A Halloween party? Fancy dress? The whole shabang?" Ed was saying as we walked through the hall to the sixth form meeting room.

He was talking to Kasey Cliff. Kasey was the guy who organised most of our school parties. He was handing out leaflets and talking to Ed next to one of the couches in the big room.

"Yeah. I'm going as Batman." Kasey was so thin I was worried he might have gotten blown over by a stiff wind. Batman would not have been my first choice if I had to guess his costume.

"Alright then, Batman. Riddle-me-fucking-this. It says at the top that it's ten quid to get in, but on the posters it says it's a fiver." Ed pointed out.

Kasey's face dropped as he looked over the leaflets he'd been handing out to everyone.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!" The skinny fellow ran off to correct his mistake.

"Hey, Ed." I said as he turned to nod at us.

"Hey you two!" He grinned as he saw us. "So, where do I begin? Oh, I know." He spun around to about twenty of my classmates sat on the chairs behind him. "Everyone!"

Shortly after that Ed conducted them all in a song that went something along the lines of...

"Larry and Jenny, sitting in a tree, F-U-C-K-I..." Well you can probably guess the rest.

By the end of it everyone burst into applause and Jenny had her head buried in my chest. I didn't blame her.

"Alright, alright, they're here all week. Shaddap!" Ed yelled over the giggling throng before turning to face us.

"That was mature." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Hey, the best things in life are free. And at other people's expense." Ed smirked.

Jenny lifted her head from my chest and gave Ed a little shove in the chest.

"Thanks for that, Ed. Always nice to know we can bring a smile to your face." Jenny growled.

"Hey, I'm happy you two kids finally got together. Seriously! Now Jenny can stop dating assholes and you can stop moping about Jenny dating assholes." He gave me a cheerful grin as he slipped his hands into his pockets and rocked back and forth on his heels.

Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,088 Followers
1...56789...14