Unleashed Corporate Lust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabs a razor sitting in the corner of the tub along with a bar of soap, asking

"May I?" with an expectant smile on her lips.

Sitting up straight Bill positions Trish comfortably in his lap attempting to ignore his stiff rod pressed between them.

"I don't know dear lady. Can you do this?"

Soaping her hands into a lather Trish applies it smoothly to Bill's cheeks, chin and neck with a girlish giggle.

"I use to shave my father when his hands became too feeble for the task."

A glint in her eye and a sensual wiggle of her hips punctuate her voice as she continues,

"Of course it was never quite this much fun!"

With a quick kiss to his nose, reassuring smile, and she's down to the business at hand. Taking great care to pull the skin tight, she pays close attention to every stroke.

As Trish shaves him, Bill slowly reclines his body placing his face within easy reach of her gentle hands. She straddles her knees on either side of him and holding her ass Bill glides her lithe body effortlessly back and forth along his growing shaft.

At one time Bill's bulging knob nudged roughly into her swollen clit causing her to jump with the razor held at his vulnerable neck. Trish gasps sharply and bends to kiss his lips.

"You're making it very difficult for me to concentrate!"

Bill's teasing eyes smile into hers,

"Then I suggest you hurry up!"

Both share a knowing laugh and Trish finishes with the last few strokes. Using a soft cloth she rinses away the remaining soap and sits back in his lap,

"How does that feel?"

Rubbing his chin he teases,

"Hmmmmm, let's see."

And with no warning Bill pulls Trish tightly to him and nuzzles his face fiercely between her breasts making her squeal with delight.

"Mmmmmmmm, feels perfect to me!" his sheepish grin stretches from ear to ear as Trish swats at his head to make him stop the ticklish torture.

Holding her firmly, Bill rises, standing them both up out of the tepid water.

"C'mon, before we are both prunes!"

He steps from the bath and opens a large towel for Trish as he watches her glistening form step into it. She wraps it tightly around herself and tucks the end at her breasts. Watching Bill briskly rub his own towel up and down his masculine form Trish takes it from him to reach the moisture clinging to his back where he couldn't reach.

Turning back around Bill lifts her up into his arms and carries Trish to the bed. Laying her down gently he pulls her hair free so it spills over the pillow. A gentle tug of the towel and it spreads open, her naked vulnerability displayed before him.

Bill doesn't conceal his pleasure and allows his eyes to drink in all her beauty. Lifting the rose from the duvet, he uses it to silently caress her skin. Watching Trish's eyes he waits for them to divulge the slightest response as he discovers all her hidden places he wants to explore.

Trish revels in the way the silken touch of the petals ignite the surface of her skin. The ticklish sensation as it circles her nipples and caresses the sides of her breasts, making her belly flutter with that maddening tingle that radiates to the very center of her being.

Bill continues down her belly and lightly brushes the downy curl of her mound watching her legs twinge and thighs tighten knowing his eyes are feasting on her nudity. The supple arch of her body as the rose travels down the back of her knee reveals the sensitivity there.

Gliding the rose back up the inside of Trish's thighs, Bill stops where they are pressed tight. Unrelenting swirling circles of the rose urging her thighs to relax and open until finally they part and the folded petals of her pleasure are revealed. Sitting on the edge of the bed Bill pulls her one knee up to his lips spreading the other leg wide. Using the rose he teases her clit to peek from under its hood and watches her arousal glisten dewy moisture on her shaved lips as she opens herself to him.

Bill's touch is maddening slow and sensually deliberate to tease Trish to the very limit of her endurance. Her hands reach out to caress him. Her need so primitive causing her body to beg for more. A whimpering purr pulls his lips to consume hers. Powerless, she feels his hands at her waist pulling her to the edge of the bed where he is now looming over her.

Bill's lust filled voice bends to her ear and licking it roughly he declares,

"You are mine!"

Like a puppet at his mercy Trish's legs are pulled up to rest on Bill's shoulders where his caressing hands and lips take their liberties. Thrusting his hips forward, this cock teases the entrance of her folds. Leaning into her body, pressing against her legs he slowly enters watching her eyes boldly locked to his. Working his thick knob in and out the juicy sounds of her arousal fill the air along with the wanton scent of her musk threatening his control.

The torturous arousal of Bill's touch...the teasing slowness as he enters, has Trish raising her hips and bucking against his body to feel more of him. He hides a roguish smile feeling her need and with one lunge, impales her onto his rock hard cock. The thick meaty girth that is him spreading her wide and conquering the very depths of her.

Trish moans loudly and presses him tighter to her still, needing Bill's full weight to grind her hips up against. Her pussy muscles clench him tight like a vise while her fingers dig into his shoulders. Bill feels his cock sucked into the hot moist confinement and is content to hold his cock buried inside while feeling her gyrating hips rise up to press tight and swirl her hardened clit against his pubic hair between them.

Trish's breathing becomes more ragged and pleading moans urge Bill on. Capturing her lust filled gaze he pulls his hips back only to plunge inside, deep, pounding into her body again and again. Their hammering sounds brutal in the ruthless orgy they submit too. Her tiny ass bounces wildly to piston his cock in and out of herself deeper and harder as she climbs to climax.

Bill's lips bend to suckle Trish's jiggling tit and latch the nipple between his teeth savagely. With an earnest growl of raw possession he sends her soaring over the edge. He watches her tortured expression as wave after wave of orgasm undulates through her body with his raging cock thrusting deep sending her higher and higher. He wills his tightening balls not to succumb and plunders her gushing hot juices as they bathe his throbbing length and slapping balls.

Slowing his assault as she floats back to him, Bill gently massages Trish's legs as he lays them back down. His throbbing manhood slips noisily from her puffy lips and she flinches as he bends his lips to gently kiss her throbbing clit,

"Nnnnnoooooooo"

Trish screams breathless but Bill's arms trap her down and hold her helpless to his hungry mouth. Her fingers desperately pull at his hair finding the pleasure so intense it hurts.

Bill's tongue twirls around the engorged clit, soothing the sensitive throbbing and calming her fight. Thankfully Trish's hands loosen the grip threatening to yank Bill's head bald. Her bare pussy lips feel satiny as he licks eagerly, lapping up all her sweet nectar.

Soon Trish is cooing and pushing Bill's face closer as his tongue darts in and out of her opening. His tongue rakes roughly over her clit before he pulls it between his lips and suckles hard, holding her squirming body firmly to his mouth with both hands. Her hips rise off the bed pressing herself into him lewdly making incoherent guttural sounds as she thrashes uncontrollably locking his head between her thighs as another orgasm takes her. Suffocating in bliss Bill rides out her wild passion pulling every ounce of pleasure from her throbbing clit.

A final cry shivers through Trish as she falls limp from her abyss. Bill crawls up beside her and takes her lovingly in his arms. She melts warmly into his caress unaware she is only allowed a brief respite before his meandering fingers find there way between her legs and play in the warm juiciness they find there.

Trish knows her body is spent and allows Bill his folly as her cheek rests against his fast beating heart. He slips two fingers in and out of her enjoying her slick moist heat. His fingertips curling around finally discover their purpose and start rubbing slow circles over the soft sweet spot they have found.

Trish feels the pleasure and works her hips enjoying the new sensations his fingers are causing. Bill applies more pressure as his fingers rub the hardening ridges faster.

"oh!...Oh!!...OH!!!"

Trish gasps with the intensity and looses her breath as her mouth opens to a silent scream. Shocked and helpless her body shudders fiercely as his fingers plunge in and out, ravaging her sweet spot to force another orgasm from her.

Left quivering, Trish pulls herself into a ball in Bill's arms and pants breathlessly unable to talk. A chuckle heard deep in his chest makes her look up at his prideful face. Bill holds his juicy wet fingers to his lips where Trish pulls them greedily to her own and begins a slow sensual sucking to lick them all clean. The scent of her own arousal and the salty taste of her cum filling her with a renewed energy as she enjoys this insatiable hunger he has unleashed within her.

Bill watches Trish devour her own scent. Enjoying the warmth of her mouth sucking each finger and the caress of her tongue makes his neglected cock throb. He reaches with his other hand to pull her closer and Trish squirms out of his reach giggling from an intoxicated euphoria she has yet to know.

Bill reaches out a hand begging her back,

"Come here my kitten and let me pleasure you some more."

Crawling on all fours with the sleekness of a tigress Trish smirks away Bill's vision of a meek kitten and she stretches her body seductively, crouching her shoulders low to drag her inflamed nipples along the bed sheet while her fingernails playfully claw at his belly. Carefully raking downward with a teasing touch she scratches the length of his aroused cock and his loose ball sack, causing him to draw a quick breath and tense his leg muscles as the pleasure sears him to the bone.

Trish's hips sway suggestively, gliding her thighs together with the juicy warmth of their lovemaking. Her lips kiss Bill's cock as her face nudges it away only to have it spring back for another wet, wide lick. Without using her hands she nuzzles and caresses his sex against her face. Kissing and licking while she explores him with her tongue unable to contain her passion. Bill reaches out and grasps her thigh firmly with one hand and his cock with the other. He rubs his swollen cockhead across her pouty lips while his hand teases up and down the inside of her thigh barely flicking her clit with a fingertip each time.

Bill squeezes his shaft and paints Trish's lips with his oozing pre-cum tempting her to lap it up. Her tongue is hot and moist as it swirls over his sensitive knob and when the tip of it darts inside his slit trying to get every drop he groans with need.

"Please suck me Trish" is his pleading command as the veins bulge and throb around his shaft.

Trish's greedy lips slip over Bill's knob and force his hand away as they slide down to take as much of him as she can. Bobbing her head up and down a few times she lets her mouth get him slick with saliva. Now her lips glide over his skin easily while she sucks him down deep.

Willing her throat to relax, Trish concentrates her efforts stuffing more and more of Bill's thick meaty cock into her mouth. He seems so huge, much more than the seven inches she guessed. It's his girth that has her lips stretched to the limit and her throat bulging with each plunge. She sucks with a determination to devour him down and with each plunge manages to feel him go deeper until finally he's hitting the soft pillowy glands in the back of her throat and her nose is tickling his pubic hair while her chin nuzzles his balls. She lets out a muffled moan of conquest that vibrates up his shaft causing him to clench his ass muscles and fight back the erupting pleasure swelling inside him.

"Oh baby, you do that so good."

Bill strokes the inside of her thigh again this time pushing two fingers up inside her slick pussy and lets his thumb press against her clit. Working the three back and forth he matches the rhythm of Trish's sucking lips on his raging hard cock. Bill is fucking her with his fingers at the same time he fucks her mouth, loosing himself in the pleasure.

The juicier Trish gets the harder and faster she sucks. Her head bobbing up and down as fast as her hips are humping against his fingers. Bill's ragged breath pants heavily and his own hips pump his cock in and out of her hot mouth. Her tight swollen lips sucking with a flurry of lust he's never known.

Trish plunges him deep and swallows, allowing the muscles in her throat to milk his raging hard cock with a suction that threatens to turn his balls inside out. Bill groans loudly and howls,

"I'm cummmmming baby" is his hoarse cry as Bill spews jet after jet of hot milky cum to splash down Trish's throat. Her wet lips slurp hungrily up and down his erupting cock swallowing and gulping and sucking to force every drop from him. Mindless of drinking his gift, Trish only sees bright lights exploding behind her eyeballs as Bill's hand pinches her clit tightly to her pubic bone and she erupts with another orgasm.

They cling together while they soar oblivious in their ecstatic realm and then slowly settle back down to the safety of each other's arms. With their bodies spooned tightly together Bill strokes Trish's hair and kisses her neck. No words are needed. Each feels the labored breath of the other and pounding heartbeats thundering between them and welcomes the restful moment feeling content to slip into blissful sleep.

Neither has realized they crossed the threshold into the intimate melding of souls. More intense than mere lust...deeper than passion; they have soared to where breath and heartbeats exchange places and two souls are joined. Predestined by a power far greater than them, love is borne.

Bill dreams in the delight of Trish arousing him as they explore every fantasy together. He sees them discovering a feast of the purest ecstasy he has ever experienced. His arms holding her tight are a comfort for Trish. Their night of lovemaking has fed her withered soul and she feels renewed as she slips into a deep sleep.

The slamming of the door against the wall wakes Trish in a panic. Bolting up from the pillow her worse nightmare glares back from across the room. The lit hallway shows the murderous rage torturing her ex's face. She barely notices the revolver before it fires. Her terrified scream is suffocated as her face is slammed into the pillow. Her lover's anguished cry the final sound she ever hears from his lips, as he shoves her down and shields her from her fate.

Trish lays there pinned and trembling, but finally aware it's only a dream. The same accursed memory that haunts her whenever she allows her heart to feel again. The soft warmth of Bill's breath against her neck calms her but she lays awake the rest of the night held in his arms wishing just this once it could be different.

Bill wakes to an early dawn emitting a low moan finding his manhood buried inside the warmth of Trish's mouth. Her lips sliding up and down bringing him to full hardness as her hand gently caresses his balls.

Trish relinquishes her grasp grudgingly as Bill pulls her up into a loving kiss. Rolling her onto her back, he forces his outstretched body between her legs. Bending his lips to hers for a lustful kiss as his hard cock easily finds her opening and plunges in. His swift movements causing such a surprised look on Trish's face that Bill smiles a devilish grin,

"Good Morning beautiful" and proceeds to take her with slow deep thrusts.

Bill finds her body aroused with her depths a molten hot sheath to slide into. The sensation almost overwhelms him and Trish sees him holding back. With her body on fire and her need great she locks her ankles around his buttocks, and digging both heals in sharply she plunges his powerful thrust deep...again and again, urging him on. Raising her hips higher so their body's slam together she lets out a long moan writhing under him in orgasmic bliss as he fills her with his searing hot semen.

Bill flops onto his side next to Trish, pulling her close for soft kisses as they both catch their breath.

"Now that's the way to start a Good Morning!" Bill tries to tickle her as she quickly squirms out of his reach.

A loud tummy rumble from Bill makes them both crack up laughing.

"Okay, I'm hungry" Bill admits, "In fact, I'm starved! And I think rather than having room service cart an entire kitchen full of food up here we should go down for a good hot breakfast."

"Besides, it'll give me a chance to shower and change clothes. What do you say; we meet in the restaurant downstairs in one hour?"

With an agreeable nod of her head, Trish sits hugging her knees under the rumpled sheet and watches Bill dress.

Putting on his slacks Bill finds his shoes and slips them onto his bare feet. Buttoning his shirt he tucks it in before grabbing his jacket. Satisfied he is in some semblance of decency. He combs his hand through his hair and leans down to retrieve his socks. Stuffing them into his pocket he discovers Trish's panties.

Pulling them out, Bill dangles them from his fingertip teasingly,

"Remember these?"

Trish's crimson cheeks flush quickly as she lunges to get them from him with a determined squeal. Her short stature is no match and he easily pulls them out of her reach.

"If you're really good I might let you have them back. Now hurry and get ready and stop this dallying woman!" with a playful swat to her naked ass he pulls her into a deep loving kiss.

Trish melds to his body and looses herself in his caress. Bill pulls away with a sheepish grin, knowing if he doesn't go he never will.

Reluctant to release him, Trish keeps their outstretched fingertips locked just long enough to meet his gaze. She feigns a smile, hiding the knowledge she is really saying...

'Goodbye love'.

~~~~

Two hours later Bill's voice bellows, as his fist slams into the reception counter his rage quickly turning his neck a deep purplish red.

"What the hell do you mean 'CHECKED OUT!"

Bill had arrived at the hotel restaurant a few minutes early and didn't think anything of Trish taking a little extra time before joining him. But as the clock ticked by and minutes became an hour he went to the reception desk to call her room.

The young lad behind the counter was keeping his distance while he tried to explain that he had called the cab himself and saw her leave not forty minutes ago.

"Fine!" storming toward the bar feeling betrayed and used, Bill growls under his breath,

'Damn women, fuck them all to hell!'

It takes a few straight shots of bourbon before his anger begins to subside and the remorse sets in. He could make no sense of any of it. Waving the bartender over for another refill he reaches for his cell phone.

When a man answers the other end Bill moves his drink to a secluded table in the corner.

"Harry, it's me, Bill. I need that favor you owe me."

In hushed tones he completes his call and then drains his glass in one final gulp.

~~~~

Trish's return to work at the ad agency was uneventful. Always being quiet as she diligently went about her job, no one noticed her silent reserve. The conference had been a huge success and the entire corporation had been busy the past two weeks trying to absorb the new accounts.

As the lead Accounts Director for the past eight years, Trish was expected to line up the right team to give new accounts the detailed attention they would need. Then, together with the team, she would work out a timeline that she monitored closely to keep them on track. Her reputation for getting things accomplished smoothly and being capable of surmounting any hurdles made her a valuable asset to the company.