Unleashed Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was close. She could feel him. His presence was intoxicating. His scent was alluring and any moment now he would lunge for her. She would have to act quickly to get the upper hand and finally sample his seed. A soft noise to the left caught her attention. She jumped towards the sound as he was sailing out of the bushes to her right. He missed her by inches and tumbled across the dirt floor. She rolled over and threw her entire weight into a full body check and collided into his stomach. He was in his almost human form so the blow unbalanced him and sent him stumbling backwards. She lunged at him again but this time he was ready – he caught her in the face with a powerful swat of his large calloused hand. She was sent rolling across the ground, dizzy and seeing stars. He picked her up over his shoulders, ready to hurl her into the tree line. She wrapped her legs around his throat and then spun herself around using her weight and gravity to knock him flying into an ancient gnarled oak tree. The force shattered the trunk and a massive old branch collapsed downwards and caught him across his chest, pinning him to the ground. She snarled triumphantly, panting heavily as she steadied herself before walking towards him.

Her eyes filled with animalistic lust. His cock lay against his flesh, soft and docile. It was the first time she'd ever seen him not erect. She crouched over it; clasping it with both hands she began to rhythmically work it. She didn't bother starting slow – he was hers now. His thick powerful member hardened in her sweaty palms as she furiously grinded against him. He was snarling, growling in anger and pleasure as she jerked on his now throbbing cock. The tip of his bulbous dick bounced towards her lips invitingly.

Again, she struggled to get it even a little bit down her throat but she managed eventually. She sucked on him greedily, her auburn hair flashing in the sun as her head bobbed up and down. Her hands slid across him effortlessly, greased by his own pre-cum and her saliva. His cock was turning bright red under her assault. One of her hands snaked down his engorged member and began massaging his boiling balls through his tough skin. The moment was approaching. She could feel the seed bubbling in his meaty veins. He was now howling in pure pleasure and struggling under the massive log. She knew he wanted to plant himself deep inside of her drenched, swollen pussy and release there but she desperately wanted to taste him. She needed to swallow his seed and have it rest in her belly. She, too, was gripped by the baser urge to take his seed into her womb, to let him breed her but no. Not now. Finally the moment had come. Her prayers were answered when the wolf man let out a long deep powerful howl. His cock went rigid in her throat.

His balls convulsed in her grip. His seed exploded all over her mouth and all over her face. He drenched her body in his thick creamy cum. She lapped it up hungrily. There were no words to describe its taste. It was sublime, beautiful. Every drop danced across her tongue and taste buds. She could feel it resting in her belly. She could feel his lust through it. She cleaned his cock thoroughly before falling backwards and scooping it off her flesh into her lips

She felt the ground shudder as her male smashed through the ancient bark that had kept him pinned. She sucked the last of his delicious seed off her fingers then watched him warily as he approached. She made a feint left then dived right. He grabbed her effortlessly by her ankle. She kicked out towards him with her spare foot but that only resulted in both of her feet in his grasp. The sun was long gone now. The clearing suddenly became bathed in bright pale moonlight. Both man and woman stopped dead and shuddered. He fell to his knees while she writhed in shooting pain!

His bones snapped under his skin then reformed. Tufts of black hair shot out from under his skin. His face elongated. His teeth lengthened visibly. He fell to all fours as he became the wolf. She rolled around in the moonlight as lust, desire, craving, and decadence overwhelmed her! She got to all fours and tried to crawl away but his massive form was upon her in seconds. She growled happily as his jaws locked down on her shoulder again. Then there came the pleasure! She didn't even try to fight her feelings now. She responded to his every thrust with pure passion. She hissed! She snarled! She snapped at him while his huge, veiny cock spread her pussy open and he claimed her. Visions of her future passed in front of her eyes as her husband is leaving for work. She can see herself running up the hill to her mate. She had belonged to him since the moment he had first mounted her! Every chance, every opportunity she found she would give herself to him. These thoughts raced around her mind as she willfully submitted to her lust. She gave in and stopped fighting as her mate rode her harder and harder.

She slammed back into her mate again and again. Yes! She thought. Yes! My mate! Let my mate take me! She was his bitch now and she would obey. She felt her mate's body tense as he slammed her body off the earth. She convulsed and she released. Her pussy exploded with juices around the wolf's erection from mind blowing climax. They began to howl in unison as his thick strong musky seed burst from his cock and coated her insides.

The wolf dismounted and bound for the woods, once again satiated by her willing slavery and leaving her side. The wind shifted and his scent was not as potent. She lay in the aftermath of her thoughts, trying to get them straight. She still has a husband she loves. She has a mate who satisfies her primal sexual needs. Her husband dotes on her. Her mate leaves her high and dry every time he is satisfied with her. Her husband would do anything for her. Again, the wolf only leaves her when he has left his seed deep in her womb. The taste of him lingered on her lips. She could feel his seed deep inside her belly. It felt heavy inside her loins. She felt her stomach, wondering idly if she will bear his children.

It churned with excitement and dread. Her husband had been pleading with her to stop her birth control. She had refused for years, wanting to stay young, virile and have fun. She had been off her birth control for a month - since her first encounter with her virile predator. Now she had been with her predator several times since their first encounter. His seed was welling inside her. She had also been with her husband... she found her situation unclear. She could only hope that, if she becomes pregnant, it was the loving man that filled her frequently and that had been by her side through much thick and thin. She even mused that, even if he found out, maybe he would forgive her. Eventually. Hopefully... oh bother. She walked home slowly. Her thoughts were straying between the two males in her life. She didn't notice the lights on in the living room. She walked into her house naked, bruised, bleeding and caked in dirt. She was completely lost in thought. She heard her husband's voice ring out in the halls.

He called her name. He hugged her rigid form and looked her over. His fury was immediate.

"That bloody fucking bastard!"

"Honey I'm fine!"

"You're obviously not fucking fine! Look at you! What the fuck were you doing? Where the fuck did you go?? Why the fuck did you leave the house? Why aren't you sleeping, weren't you tired! Fuck, baby, why the fuck did you leave? That bloody bastard could have killed you, you know. That sick, twisted, fucking BASTARD!" He bellowed in fury. His form bulked up.

She could smell his testosterone. He went in the closet under the stairs and started throwing things around. She was confused. She tried calming him down by telling him she was fine. The guilt built inside her. He came out of the closet with the spade for the garden. He looked at her again, his eyes full of disgusted fury. He caressed her cheek with surprising tenderness despite his anger. He gripped the spade and ran out of the house. He bellowed into the night, stalking down the path that leads to their house.

"Come at my wife? You come at my fucking wife?! I'm coming for you, you son of a bitch!" She smelled her predator in the wind. She could hear his growl in the distance. He was accepting her husband's challenge. Fear and adrenaline welled in her chest. She wanted to fight for her husband! Lust and desire filled her lower body as the wolf howled... how could she fight her mate? His powerful body was too strong. His scent intoxicated her senses. His howl boiled deep into her belly. And his cock...oh the girth that filled needs she didn't know she had! The thick veins that pulsated hungrily inside her! The massive girth that fills her willing body by force! His every thrust sending her into a spiral of primal ecstasy! The thoughts that crossed her mind weakened her knees. Her scar burned from memory. But she could not let her mate destroy her husband!

She didn't bother dressing. She didn't have time, she reasoned. Her husband was committing suicide! He had no idea what he was getting himself into! The power of the wolf will overwhelm any effort my husband will use against the beast. She went into the moon light and her body doubled over with pain. Her senses heightened by a thousand. She heard the blood pumping through the veins of a field mouse in her garden. She could smell the rain upon the cloudless sky. She could see the trail of ants crawling up a nearby tree. She felt the strongest urge to hunt down the mouse, but the wind shifted. She smelled her male. Her hunger for meat was lost to the hunger to satisfy her lust. She ran towards her desires. It took no time to reach the wolf. Her nostrils burned from his musk. She was ready to let him take her when her husband's bellow sounded close by. Her senses cleared. Her heart sank. Her adrenaline rushed through her veins. Her husband was in danger! She growled.

She will fight for her male. The scent of her virile predator still assaulted her nostrils, but she ignored it. She stalked in the woods to the right of her husband and her male. Her footfalls we deafened by the circling predator and prey. She had never seen such anger in her husband's eyes. They were jet black even with the full moon shining in his eyes. His grip on the spade was in an offensive position - he was ready for attack. The circling continued and the wolf was now in front of her. Half man, half wolf his black coat glistened in the moon light. His teeth were bared. His growl was deep, gutteral. His eyes shifted towards me. Our eyes met. His irises shrank to pins and grew to saucers. Her entire body responded. She stepped forward, about to let him take her when his face was smashed with the butt of the spade. The wolf man was knocked down. Blood sprayed from his mouth. He spit out some teeth. Her husband swung again. The wolf yelped. Her husband lifted the spade for another blow. She screamed.

Her husband's anger was replaced with pure terror - she could smell it. He looked towards his wife. His hesitation to smash the wolf's face in was all it took for the wolf to overtake him. The wolf smashed her husband's face with his powerful hand. Her husband was knocked into a tree. He stirred. The wolf's bloody mouth closed on her husband's leg and the wolf threw my husband against another tree. She cried, running to her husband. He was unconscious. She lunged at the wolf, blood in her eyes. She attacked the wolf with all her might, throwing his weakened body against the ground. He snarled and got up, shaking off the blow. He lunged at her, but he was weakened and she no longer moved like a human. She threw him to the ground again. She growled at him, protecting her first male. The wolf lunged again; she threw him into a tree. His blood splattered on the ground. The smell only heightened her strength. The wolf tried to take her down but she tackled him forcefully against a tree. His bones snapped under her fingers. He lay on the ground after the blow, panting. Healing. She picked up her husband and took him home He was weak with delirium. Deep claw marks bled down his face. In and out of consciousness, he muttered things like "wolf", "blood", "kill" and "wife". She soaked rags in ice and placed them on his burning face.

She stayed with him all night, taking care of her husband the way he took care of her. She heard the howl in the night, yearning and angry, felt it in her bones but refused to leave her husband. The guilt in her gut was terrible. His body shook with fever. It was her fault. He came into consciousness fully about midafternoon the next day. She had fussed over him the entire night – keeping his body cool, cleaning his wounds, changing his clothes and even bathing him. The wolf had left deep gashes into her husband's face and a tooth in his thigh. When he woke up, she had been soaking his forehead for the hundredth time. He smiled up at his wife. He tried getting up but she refused to move him. She kissed his forehead tenderly. He grabbed her chin and kissed her lips. He tasted like home. He started kissing down her neck softly, kissing her weakest points as she protested against it. He was hurt! She didn't want to hurt him any more than she already has. He pulled her onto the bed with him and caressed her back and ass, sending thrilling pleasure up her spine. He told her it was ok. The blood flow was good for him. She worries too much. He loves her. She giggled and preened at his words, submitting to his charming ways. His mouth was on hers again as she heard him pull down his pajama pants. She felt his erection spring to life under her, released from its barrier. She reached and rubbed it gently in her hands, being careful not to hit her husband's wounded thigh. He groaned approvingly under her.

He felt his hands up her thighs, lifting the skirt to her waist. He raised his hips to enter her. She obliged willingly. He thrust into her pussy gently, giving care to let her feel his every inch. She felt the blood pump through his dick; the veins fill with seed and his erection engorge with arousal inside her. She felt him throb inside her. He tried to flip their positions but she wouldn't let him win. He boiled hot inside her. She was worried he still had his fever. He thrust harder. He grabbed her back and pressed her into him, taking her breast into his mouth and sucking its nipple. He went faster. She tried staying in control, tried keeping the pace slow and steady but he had different thoughts.

He thrust deep inside her. He thrust himself hard inside her. He grabbed her hips, strong and powerful, and forced her harder on his cock. She climaxed on him again and again. When he flipped their positions she couldn't protest. She was his. He filled her and thrust in her, penetrating her deep and sending her flying into bliss. He growled into her ear as the primal animal escaped him. His body went rigid as he still forced her hard into him, thrusting his whole might into her. Penetrating her. She climaxed fully as he released deep inside her. He bellowed as his seed filled her womb, spilling out and mixed with her juices. He milked his dick a few more times until collapsing on top of her. Her husband felt hot to her, even for just having sex. She ran to the kitchen to get her icy rag when the howl sounded in the distance. She hadn't noticed the shadows across the windows. The evening was upon them.

Another howl through the night. She felt the tug in her stomach to go for her mate. She brought the ice to her husband and soaked his feverish forehead again. The howling was getting closer. Her husband fell into a fitful sleep. She put a blanket over his body and kissed his cheek. The howl was outside her house. She could hear his blood pumping. She could smell his musk. She could smell the blood from the night before. She could feel anger, hunger; adrenaline and lust rush her veins. She felt her pussy moisten. His howl was deafening to her acute hearing.

It was an assault on her libido. She smelt his pre-cum mix with his predatory scent. It was too much. She followed the scent as if in a trance. She wandered like a zombie towards her backdoor. The breeze from the door cracks wafted her mate's scent to her nostrils. He was close... So close. Her libido shrieked with joy as her hand reached for the handle. She wavered a moment, her ears listened for any sound from her slumbering husband. She could sense from his heartbeat he had fallen into a deep satisfied rem state. Another sound filled her ears, soft pad falls of four paws pacing up and down on the earth. The wolf was agitated, awaiting her impatiently as his muscular frame glinted in the new moon. Tomorrow was the final phase she remembered then the moon would be gone. Would this mean her mate would not come for her anymore? He had only enslaved her on his dick during the powerful rays of a full moon after all.

A mixture of relief and bitter disappointment welled up inside of her; she would be free to love her man for a month! Half her mind said. You won't feel the power of his jaws or sample the delight of his powerful cock. The other snarled. Her love fought her lust, wrestling in her mind for supremacy both emotions struggled for dominance. If we resist tonight and tomorrow we'll love our husband for the rest of the month guilt free her love said. Yes we can love our husband but if we don't seize this opportunity now we will be pent up and frustrated for the month her lust countered. She stood with her hand on the door for what seemed an age before she reached a decision. Her hand fell off the handle, she span on her heels then moved through the house towards her husband. Behind her the wolf howled in wanton lust and frustration. She paused on the stairs, steadying herself as the now familiar feeling of desire bubbled up inside her at his power.

Taking a moment to compose herself she fought the strong craving for her mate she felt in her soul. No not mate! She scolded herself, the mistake. Another howl rocked her as she dag her finger nails into the banister for support. Tentatively she placed one foot on the stairs then slowly walked up them, each step she took she knew took her further away from her desires and deeper into her love. She reached the top of the stairs then as she was about to walk into her bedroom a low rumbling growl reverberated through the house. He was right at the back door!

Please she silently prayed, please let him smash through the pathetic door frame and claim her, let him bend every inch of her body to satisfy his every craven lust. Let him pleasure her beyond her wildest dreams; fulfill desires she hadn't even known she had. Come on! She groaned inwardly, come to me! Rape me so I can justify feeling you inside one last time! The rumble stopped, the whole world paused for a moment then she heard him turn around and scurry away across her garden. For the best she thought as she was gripped by crushing disappointment. For the best She slipped into her room quietly and curled up next to her husband, her pussy was swollen, dripping with desire she tried fruitlessly to rouse him but the events of the week had drained him completely and he was dead to the world.

She lay frustrated against him rubbing herself furiously underneath the covers, memories of the wolf's earlier conquest flooded back to her. She had loved the taste of his seed between her lips; she had savored it for as long as possible before she had swallowed him. She could still feel the weight of it inside her chest, boiling and writhing throughout her bloodstream. She fingered herself harder, each gentle rub of her sweet spot bringing her closer and closer to her climax. She fought her desire to leave the house and run after her mate, it was strong now and it called out from her very bones. Every time the wolf had mounted her he had brought her to heights she never thought she could have reached, every thrust from his thick muscular cock had brought her pleasure equal to a thousand climaxes her husband could provide. She arched her back then screamed silently as her orgasm rocked her body and exploded on her fingers. Sighing heavily she fell into a troubled sleep resting against her man. She awoke with a start as pale moonlight flooded through the open curtains bathing her in a light white glow. Her body went rigid as she basked in it.