Unleashed Desires, Ageless Passions Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JonOwens
JonOwens
38 Followers

How could I have been so stupid? I'm due at the dental clinic in just over thirty minutes; it's a bit late now, I thought.

"So your brains really are in your bollocks," the voice said. "Are you a man or a mouse? Pick up the phone to Sophia and tell her that you want to cancel the dental appointment. Also tell her that you will not have sex with her, ever. Make that very clear so there's no doubt at all. Then call Rosie and tell her the same thing. Show her that she matters to you now. Show her that she can trust you."

Bloody hell, I thought. Why didn't I think of that?

"You just did," said the voice.

For the first time that afternoon I smiled then chuckled to myself about what had happened.

I did exactly as my new inner voice had told me. Brains in my bollocks indeed! Sophia was curt and abrupt. Of course she denied any sexual intentions with a certain 'how dare you!' piety in her voice. I did not argue. It was better that she took offence. It made any further sexual advances from her more difficult to make, or did it? I had an uneasy feeling that I had not heard the last of Sophia.

I remembered that I had taken Viagra almost an hour earlier. I felt hot and my cheeks flushed. Flushing was a common side effect of Viagra. The drug was kicking in.

I thought about Rosie, about all of the past week, of Rosie the whole wonderful woman, and Rosie the sexual person. The thought of sex with Rosie held my attention as my cock sprung to life. 'Sprung' was the operative word, it stiffened like it was spring-loaded, and it was no ordinary hardness either. This was a throbbing erection, the like of which I had never known. I thought it might burst through my pants and hold me to ransom! I laughed aloud to myself. I remembered that it was one of Rosie's clinic nights. I would have to take myself in hand later, to masturbate, if this boner did not soften up. So that was what taking Viagra was like.

I might just catch Rosie. It was the time that she might be between her therapy sessions and the clinic that she held in Cambridge. I picked up the phone and called her. She answered and I was relieved to hear her voice. I told her about Sophia, my stupidity and misgivings. I told her what I had done. What is more I assured her that I could never fuck her sister, never and I meant it. It was just a physical and emotional impossibility to me.

"Oh God, John," she said. "You don't know how happy you've just made me. I've felt so bad today. I've hurt so much. It was like my heart and guts were being ripped out. I've felt so much pain inside about you and Sophia. I've cursed myself a thousand times about the silly bitch I've been. I got very angry with you too. I'm so sorry, I really am. I was encouraging you to do it. I thought it was inevitable, that she's fucked everyone else I've ever cared for so why not get it over with, get the hurt out of the way. I can't tell you what a brainless, insensitive, stupid woman I have been. Please can you forgive me, John, please?"

"Oh my Rosie, there's nothing to forgive. Nothing at all," I said. "It was me who was the bloody idiot. I don't know what I was thinking or even if I was thinking. I'm so sorry. How did we both get drawn into such madness? Jesus, no wonder I fuck up close relationships. I deserve no better, I really don't. Certainly I don't deserve you. But promise me one thing, that we won't become involved in some destructive collusion like this ever again. Please let's not do that."

"I promise, my lover, never again," she said. "I promise you that with all my being, I really do. Please believe me. Please give me another chance."

Phrases like 'my lover' may have rankled me had they come from other than Rosie's lips. She often used terms of endearment like that to me. With Rosie, her words always rang true, of naked sincerity without affectation. Far from irritation, her words conveyed the deepest human warmth.

"Of course I believe you Rosie, with all my being too," I said. "Have the biggest hug from me that I can muster over the telephone. I guess you must get ready for the clinic now. I shouldn't hold you up."

"There is no clinic tonight," she said. "Have you not seen the rain outside, or heard or watched the national news? We've had four inches or more of rain today and there's flooding everywhere. The clinic is under water, three inches deep so they told me. Thank God you and me are up here on the high ground in these boggy flatlands."

I had heard the rain but it had failed to make any impression. I had not switched on television or radio either. I was surprised that Sophia had not mentioned it. I looked through my window at the dark skies and the small ponds in my driveway.

"No, I didn't know about the rain," I said. "Look, would you like to catch a bite to eat later? There's that pub up the road in Marsholme called the 'Olde Oak'. I know it serves really great food and it's up here on the high ground too and unlikely to be flooded. Would you like to do that? After today it would be great to see you. I would love to see you."

"I would love nothing more than to spend an evening with you, John," she said. "I want to say thank you so much and show you my gratitude for what you did today. I really do. So that's a very definite 'yes please'."

"Oh Rosie. Please stop," I said. "I was the mad hatter at this particular tea party and it's me who should be saying sorry to you. I'm so sorry. I am truly. Shall I pick you up at seven?"

"Yes please," she said.

"You are lovely, Rosie," I replied. "I'll see you then."

We bade our fond farewells and I thanked my good fortune for Rosie and the triumph of common sense.

What a day! I withdrew into the deep technicalities of wireless telephony and typed up all my notes from what had been a successful morning's work. Tomorrow I would model the results to see where the gaps were. Seven came in no time. I threw on an old casual jacket that was now about three sizes too large for me and jumped into my shining silver BMW tourer. I liked that car, it was solid, sure-footed and more than fast enough for me. With a top speed of just over 140 mph, I always drove it well within its limits.

Rosie looked gorgeous, I thought. When she smiled, her natural exuberance radiated from her like sunlight, her eyes shining like icy blue crystal exuding warmth. Her skin was smooth and unblemished. The process of ageing had been kind to her. I inhaled the scent of her Chanel perfume. Rosie always smelt delicious and fresh, just edible.

I reached down and squeezed Rosie's small hand as she looked intently at me. She leaned over to me and rested her cheek against my arm.

"I do feel so safe being with you, John," she said. "It's not something I've ever felt before, but tonight I feel safe, peaceful and at one with you."

Rosie softly ran her hand along the inside of my thigh.

"Let's take the high road through the woodland," she said. "There's something I want to show you."

She had moved to the far right side of the passenger seat, her hand stroked between my legs, caressing the bulge in my crotch. My cock responded like a hair trigger, stiffening and straining upwards against my pants.

"Mmm," she said. "Slow down now. In about fifty yards, there's a track off to the left, go down there."

I turned onto the track without speaking. It was difficult to concentrate on driving with Rosie fondling my cock.

"Down another fifty yards, there's a clearing. Pull over into the clearing then stop the car, my love."

I pulled into the clearing and stopped, applying the hand brake.

"Now turn off the engine and the lights, John," she said.

I did both.

"Now push your seat back as far as it will go, then lower the seat back so you're almost in a prone position," she said. "I have something very special I want to show you. Something I want right now."

I lay back on the seat that had reached an almost horizontal position far back from the steering wheel.

"I see no ships," I said. "The rain clouds have made the skies so black and dark up here I can see very little at all. It's seven fifteen on a summer's evening. Can you believe that?

"Hush my love, wait and feel," Rosie said. "There's no need for you to see this time. Just lie back and relax. I can feel the tension in you. I felt it as soon as we met tonight. I'm just going to undo your trousers now and slip them down, your briefs too."

Rosie's movements were fast, nimble and deft. She swiftly unbuckled my belt and unzipped my trousers.

"Now lift your bottom," she said. "I need to slip these things down."

She slid down my trousers and briefs liberating my cock so it lay straining against my stomach, its length extending to just below my belly button.

"Now, John I want you to do absolutely nothing. Just let go of all the tension now. Breathe deeply, my sweetheart. Let it all out in one big sigh now. I'm going to do something I've wanted to do to you for days. I'm going to push this seat back so I can kneel in the foot well. I'm going to touch you very softly at first just until you relax. Then I may need to turn you slightly towards me."

I let out the deepest sigh. As Rosie spoke she ran her fingertips up my inner thighs then along my pelvis skilfully avoiding my rampant hardness and back again. It felt divine. I could hear the sound of my own breathing as Rosie licked a line slowly up along the top of my thigh.

"Oh Rosie," I gasped. "You feel so wonderful."

"Not half as wonderful as you taste and smell, my darling John," she said. "Very soon, I'm going to take your cock into my mouth and suck it. You don't know how much I've wanted to do that. Sometimes when you've got hard in the middle of the night I've thought about doing it. Starting while you're asleep so you wake up with your cock in my mouth. But doing it here in the car up in the woods feels so deliciously wicked. I had the idea to do this as we left home tonight.

"I want you to do absolutely nothing, my darling. Just feel what I'm doing, feel me loving you, just you John. I want to suck your cock until you come in my mouth. I want you to let go for me, just focus on the pleasure I want you to feel.

"Know that what I'm doing is what I want more than anything in the world right now; to feel your semen pour down my throat will be ecstasy for me. I want to taste your sweet saltiness. I want you to come so much that I drain every last drop from your body, drinking it all in, swallowing you all. I want to push your cock down my throat, to enclose you as I do in my cunt. I want to feel your cock on my face, the soft skin of your hardness on my cheeks, my lips, my forehead, your tip on my eyelids. I want all of that, just like that day when you wanted to wipe your face on my dripping cunt, to wipe my cunt all over your face. God, how I loved you doing that. I can't tell you how much. It was heaven. I felt so loved. And that's what I want you to feel now."

At that moment I wished I could feel the same way. Earlier that day I had decided to end my marriage to Jane. I felt tangled up in hell. I had not married on a whim. I did not want another divorce. I had so wanted for Jane and me to work. I really had. I felt hell inside as I cursed myself a thousand times. I started to sob and I sobbed loudly.

"Rosie, my love," I said. "I can't. I really can't. I'm so sorry."

"Oh John, what's wrong, my darling?" she said.

"It's just me, I'm so sorry," I said. "It's just about Jane. I feel like such a tragic failure. I know I'm far from a failure in my heart but I feel so fucking hopeless, so useless in a way, like we have failed and I should have had the emotional resources to make things better…make things work somehow.

"Please just come here, Rosie. Take off your panties and come and lie on me. I want to hold you tight, to feel the reality of you, to kiss you and know you're not some dream from which I'm about to wake. Please come here, my love."

"Oh John," she said quietly.

"Rosie, I'm so sorry. It's not such great foreplay to hear about my wife I know," I said. "It's just that I care, that I treasure us so much. I don't want to mess up with us when we have such a whole wonderful world of possibilities together. But I feel I'm so bad at relationships I'm just scared. I want you and me to be okay. Bugger it, I feel like such a whingeing wimp."

I held out my arms as Rosie moved to straddle me. She leant on both sides of the car seat supporting herself with her arms. My eyes had become accustomed to the darkness and I could see her looking back directly at me. I felt the naked skin of her legs touch mine as she took my cock in her hand. Slowly she slid down onto me, taking me deep, all the way into her in a single movement. I pulled her down onto me holding her close in my arms. I guided her downwards so that the base of my shaft was pressed tightly against her clitoris, so that she would feel each and every small movement. Rosie felt very aroused. She was very wet. I felt her tightening her muscles around me. Our pubic bones pressed hard on each other. Rosie ground down hard on me as I pressed back against her.

"John, it's okay my love. Don't worry," she said sounding slightly breathless. "Just let me steer our emotional boat just now. I'll keep us on course. It's safe to trust me. I love you too. I won't let any harm come to us.

"Oh you feel so good," she said. "Hold on for me, lover. I still want you in my mouth. This way I get a bonus. I'm so aroused I know I'll come so quickly. Now kiss me."

We kissed, our mouths locked together in yearning passion, pleading, begging for release. Rosie plunged her tongue into my mouth, moaning into our kiss. With the same insistence, she pumped my cock hard in short deep strokes keeping me deep inside the whole time, pressing her bud tight against my shaft. She moved faster and faster, driving herself down on me hard. I wanted to pull back underneath her so I could thrust up into her extending her strokes. I resisted letting Rosie keep control. She knew that by keeping her movements short and fast she could hold me on the edge without coming. Rosie was panting. She had lost her steady rhythm but her pace quickened.

"Oh John! Oh fuck! I love you," she cried. "YES! Oh God help me! Fuck!"

She rammed down on me hard. I felt her insides tighten, contract and quiver, her cunt clenching me tight, rippling inside. I pulled her down on me, impaling her, forcing myself into her deepest place. Her spasms were taking me closer. She crushed her lips against mine. I forced my tongue deep inside her mouth craving the same deep penetration there as I longed to enter each and every one of her openings. She pulled away from our kiss gasping for breath then thrashed her hips battering herself against me. She screamed aloud, her scream echoing loudly in the confined space of my car.

Suddenly she stilled, not moving, her rasping breath quietening.

"God, John! You're such an amazing lover," She said taking deep breaths.

"That time, Rosie, I did nothing, you are the amazing one," I replied.

"No, what's so amazing is that you let me do that and for me, that's just wonderful," she said. Now I'm going to have what I came here for."

She pulled away from me gently, her cunt making a loud sucking sound as my cock fell out of her. She lifted one leg over me bearing her weight against the seat and slid quickly back into the foot well.

She held the base of my cock gently in all her ten fingers. Knowing how close I must be, she softly caressed the bulging purple helmet of my cock with her tongue swirling her tongue around it. The very tip of her tongue played in the V delta on the underside of my glans. My hands gripped the sides of the car seat tightly as the rush of pleasure coursed through me.

Squeezing the base of my cock with one hand, she fondled my big heavy balls that ached to be emptied with the other then ran her tongue down the length of my rigid cock from its tip to my scrotum.

Sensing that she would not have to wait long for her prize, I felt her hair falling on my stomach as she moved closer. Holding me in her open mouth so I could feel the warmth of her breath on me. I felt the muscles of my thighs and stomach tighten in anticipation. I knew I would not last long.

Slowly she closed her mouth on the head of my cock, her tongue lapping, gyrating around it as she gently sucked the whole glans. I moaned aloud.

Rosie withdrew my cock from her mouth and rubbed it against her cheek. Supporting my cock with one hand she moved her face around in a circular motion so that my cock touched each part of her. I looked down at her as she pressed the very tip of my penis against her eyelid.

"Oh I've wanted to do this so much, my sweet lover," she said. "It's like a place in heaven for me to feel your beautiful manhood touch my face. I want to feel your soft and rigid strength everywhere on my body, to feel you take me in every way you can.

"Yes," she almost sighed that word.

With it, she took my rod into her mouth, closing around the top of my shaft. Slowly she began to work her mouth up and down my shaft, taking me deeper inside, further, with every stroke. Her tongue glided all over me as she moved her head around and from side to side to make sure I felt every part of her mouth.

I heard no sounds, felt nothing other than the delicious awareness of being enclosed in Rosie's mouth. I want her to envelop me, to take me all, to swallow me whole.

Rosie slid her lips and tongue holding just the tip of my cock in her mouth sucking harder then pushing down swallowing until I was engulfed deeply in her throat; her tongue stroking the underside of my cock as her movements became faster.

I felt my muscles tightening, contracting and drawing in my balls tight.

Rosie's head bobbed up and down faster still as she sensed I was close.

"Rosie, oh fuck, Rosie," I called out almost choking on my words. "I can't…I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I can't stop myself!"

The spasms tore through my lower body, tearing at me in painful pleasure. I know I let out what must have sounded like a murderous cry just before the contractions tore up my guts. I felt my head jerk backwards colliding with car seat as the intensity of the climax seared through my body.

Rosie held my cock tightly deep in her mouth as the semen spurted from me, sucking, swallowing every last drop. As the last seeds, spilled out of me, she pushed my trembling shaft all the way down her throat. Then she moved upwards, and tenderly held me there in her mouth, her tongue still bathing me in its moist softness until my erection began to soften and recede. Gently she took my cock from her mouth and laid it on my stomach.

"Fucking hell, Rosie!" I exclaimed. "Did God just hit me over the head with a hammer? That was just incredible! You blew me away!"

"Yes, I did blow you away," she said smiling. "In a manner of speaking that is exactly what I did."

"Come here. I want to kiss you," I said. I drew her up to me and rolled over sideways. We kissed. My tongue lovingly explored her mouth as I shared in the taste of my semen.

"Are we too dishevelled to go to the pub now?" I asked.

"That place is so dark they'll never notice," said Rosie returning her seat to the upright position and sliding it forward. She pulled down the visor and slid back the mirror cover automatically switching on its light.

She took a brush from her bag and combed her hair, then a tube of red lipstick applying it lightly.

I adjusted my seat then my clothing and followed suit with the mirror. I always had my hair cut very short these days and never needed to use a comb, a couple of scrapes with my fingers and my hair looked the same as it ever did. I took a handkerchief from my pocket and wiped away the traces of lipstick from my lips.

JonOwens
JonOwens
38 Followers