Unleashed Desires, Ageless Passions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JonOwens
JonOwens
38 Followers

I ran my tongue down the crack of her arse. She was so clean and sweet smelling. I felt no inhibitions and softly probed her sweet rosebud with my tongue. This time she gasped loudly.

"Oh that feels so good, darling. Oh John. You can have anything you want...absolutely anything. I'll give it all to you," she whimpered.

As she spoke, she pushed her arse hard up to my mouth and I pressed her rosebud harder with my tongue. My hands stroked down the backs of her thighs and my tongue followed, right to the backs of her kneecaps. I flicked my tongue softly there and she moaned with pleasure.

I turned her over. Her chest was heaving as she breathed deeply almost panting. I looked into her eyes as I raised a foot and sucked her toes. As I sucked on her toes, I reached down and forward and very softly stroked the flushing red lips of her cunt without parting them. This time she let out a small shriek and once more thrust herself against me.

"Oh John! John! Not too much longer. I really need you to fuck me soon, my darling!" she exclaimed.

"Oh I need to fuck you too, Rosie. But I'm enjoying this so much," I replied.

I leant forward and we kissed again. The kiss was even more intense. We devoured each other hungrily.

I squeezed one nipple gently between my fingers and she screamed out. I sucked the other nipple, sucked it hard right into my mouth stretching it and flicking it with my tongue.

"Oh John! You don't know what you're doing to me, darling. I'm so close to cumming!" she cried.

Oh, yes I do, I thought. Quickly I cupped her arse in my hands, lifted her to me and clamped my mouth to her hot wet cunt. She tasted so good. My tongue went wild, thrusting inside her, licking her clit, caressing every inch of her wet heat. I sucked her clit hard pulling it between my lips and flicked my tongue on it at the same time. That did it.

"Oh God! Oh fuck! I'm cumming. I'm cumming!" she cried out.

I felt her tremble deep inside. She was shaking and screaming so loudly that I felt sure that the neighbours would hear us. But I did not care. I didn't let up. My tongue was moving feverishly between her clit and her opening. Her musky honey love juices poured out of her cunt and I drank every drop.

My cock was as hard as a steel girder and throbbed so much that it hurt. I could wait no longer although I was determined to make this last, last a long time if necessary. Lasting is one of the very few benefits of being older. The down side is not being able to get it up so many times in a single night.

I took her in my arms and kissed her again knowing that she could taste herself in our kiss. I needed no help. My cock had found its own way. As I entered her slowly, she screamed out again.

"Oh God! Fuck! Fuck! Oh yes!" she was almost shouting.

I pushed deeper. Rosie felt so good, she was wild, wild and uninhibited and I loved that. I pushed into her velvety, honey-soaked, silky flesh. She felt so good and tight too, a perfect fit. I heard her gasp again as I pushed deeper into her softness. I wanted to push inside her as deep as I could. She clasped me tight with the muscles of her cunt. I pushed through her tight grip.

"Oh I want to go so deep so I can touch your womb," I moaned.

"You can't. I haven't got one. It's been cut out," she teased and giggled.

So she can still make jokes, I thought. Perhaps it's my turn to experiment. I thrust hard inside her, moving faster then thrusting again, every thrust harder, deeper, and faster.

Rosie was moaning very loudly. I had reached fever pitch. I couldn't hold out much longer but so wanted to last. She screamed again this time far louder than before. I felt the convulsing spasms of her muscles as she came. I felt her hot juices pouring over me.

"Oh fuck! Oh God! Please stop...stop, p-l-e-a-s-e. I can't take any more. Oh fuck. Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she screamed.

As she protested, she clamped her legs hard around me to make sure I was going nowhere. Her fingernails dug deep into my arse as she pulled me deep into her.

I did some of what I was told and she came over and over and over again.

I slowed and felt the spasms abate to small ripples of pleasure. Then I stopped and just held my cock deep in her moist warmth.

"Mmm that's heaven," she said.

"It surely is. Heaven on earth," I replied.

We were both drenched in sweat and decided to rest. The animal in me had calmed itself for a moment at least. We lay there hot, wet and sticky in each other's arms. I sat up, picked up a glass and offered it to Rosie. We sat in silence in bed drinking whisky listening to the sounds of the night.

I put down the glass and lay back, taking Rosie in my arms, resting her head on my shoulder.

"Mmm you're an amazing lover, you know," she said.

"Oh not that amazing really. With you I just feel very natural, just able to be myself," I truly meant it.

"Okay. This time it's your turn. I just want you to lie there. No cheating now," Rosie was smiling again as she spoke and I knew I would enjoy what followed, just like those earlier experiments.

I felt her mouth and tongue trailing slowly down my chest. She stopped for a moment then moved to suck my nipple. I felt the surge of pleasure begin again and the blood rushing, engorging my cock once more. She moved down further, kissing softly all the way. She took my stiffening cock in her hand and flicked her tongue over its purple head, then took it into her mouth and began sucking, just sucking at the head.

She stopped and said in that soft beguiling voice, "Remember you can have anything you want with me, anything at all. If you want to cum in my mouth, just let it happen and I'll swallow you all up. I just want to make you as happy as you make me"

With those words I felt my cock start throbbing again. I felt her tongue and mouth sliding slowly then skipping everywhere over my cock and balls, then close around my head again. Her lips moved downwards. I moaned with deep guttural sounds. She was swallowing me, taking my stiff manhood right down her throat. As she sucked me in, she fondled and caressed my balls. I could have easily shot my load into her mouth right then but I needed to have her again, to fuck that lovely tight soft cunt until my release.

She must have sensed the tension building as she stopped sucking and took one of my balls into her mouth, first one then the other, tugging gently but never hurting.

"Oh Rosie. Oh Rosie, Rosie, Rosie," I moaned her name over and over.

She was now licking at my groin behind my balls. It was driving me wild. I couldn't wait much longer now. I had to fuck her soon.

I pulled her up to me and rolled her over on the bed. Her back was facing me and I drew tight up to her, pushing my cock deep inside her cunt in a single movement. From behind, I could go deeper and I pushed my cock home all the way and she whimpered.

"Oh John. That's it. Fuck me, darling. Do anything you want. I'm yours. I'm yours completely," she urged.

I needed little encouragement. I reached around her and put my hand between her legs rubbing her clit as I thrust deep inside her.

"Oh! Oooh! Yes, John, yes! Fuck me hard! Do anything you want, my darling," she moaned.

I could feel her cumming again so I rubbed her little knoblike clit harder as I moved rhythmically inside her. She was screaming again and I was moaning almost as loud. I moved her round slightly so that we were still lying sideways and I was fucking her doggy fashion. Her juices had run down the crack of her rosebud. As I fucked her harder I slid a finger into her arse. She came almost immediately. My finger was moving in and out of her arse in time with my cock in her pussy. There was no resistance to my fingering her arse so I tried two fingers all the time still keeping the rhythm with my cock in her pussy.

It was now that I wished I had two cocks, more hands or that I could do contortions! I reached around her with my other hand and rubbed her clit. It was a difficult angle and I was forced to replace the fingers in her arse with my thumb.

"Oh fuck! Oh John! Give it to me. Fuck my arse if you want to. Do anything. Just don't stop until you cum, my lover!" Rosie cried out.

I had only had anal sex once before when I was much younger. It was never as wild as this. It wasn't too great either as I remember. I had put it down to experience and not thought about it again until this moment. I pulled out slowly, first my thumb and then my cock.

"Rosie, please stop me if this hurts. I really don't want to hurt," I said softly.

"Oh John, just fuck my arse. I really want you to do it now," she responded lustily.

My cock slid past her sphincter that was relaxed though much tighter than her cunt. I didn't want to push too hard, too fast, but she helped me with that part, pushing, sliding down onto me. I was still a little afraid that I might hurt Rosie. I was determined to be gentle.

When I was most of the way in to her tight arse, I started to fuck her, not as hard, nor as deeply as before. At the same time I rubbed her clit again in time with the strokes of my cock inside her. With her encouragement, verbal and otherwise, I started to thrust. She came again and I felt for a moment that the spasms of her sphincter might break my cock in two.

It was time. I could wait no longer. I had to cum. I pulled out of Rosie's arse and turned her onto her back. I pushed up inside her welcoming cunt once more.

I put my arms around her, whispering in her ear as I started to fuck her once more, "Rosie, I want you to put your arms around me and wrap your legs round me again like before. I want to kiss you deeply as we fuck.

"I want to cum as we kiss. You'll have to stifle my cries but I really want to kiss you and feel you wrapped around my body as I pour out my cum inside you."

"I could fall in love with you, John," she moaned. "Come here, my wonderful lover."

She entwined herself around me as we kissed. My whole body, heart and soul were in that kiss. This time, it was not such a hungry kiss and by contrast, very soft and gentle compared with the hard, fast thrusting of my cock in her feminine softness. It was a free, accepting, loving kiss as well.

I pushed my pubis down on hers hard. I could feel the cum building, the sap rising up inside me. There was the tenderness of our embrace, the loving kiss and my fucking Rosie deep and hard. I muttered and moaned into our kiss. I was cumming.

As I came I thought I would pass out. My orgasm wracked and pulled every muscle and sinew in my body. I know I cried out. I felt my balls straining so hard they hurt as they pumped out hot cum inside my lover. I did pass out for a few moments but came to with Rosie holding me as tight as she possibly could, our kiss ended.

Rosie couldn't resist having the last words.

"So what do you feel about the older woman now?" she asked grinning.

"Come again?" she added.

JonOwens
JonOwens
38 Followers
12